Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia (136480 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) / The Benin Monarch Frowns At Display Of Political Hooliganism By EDHA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Warship: 3:43am On Aug 28, 2016
nonaira:

You have to realize some of the weaponry were built during the war so they did have limited time to build, test and perfect it. In addition, expand their weaponry into something more sophisticated. They probably would have thought of all you just wrote if they had more time to prepare. Judging they built all those weapons while at war, it safe to conclude they built what they thought was necessary to fend of their attacker. You have to give them props, for an African group to build all that while at war is short of awe. This shows me if Biafra wasn't forced back to Nigeria, it l very likely would have been a technology advanced state, not the retrogressing crap it's forced to join that still clap for now producing pencil embarassed 2016 and they, Nigerians, are applauding their minister of science and technology because the country is set to now produce pencil..what a fucking joke.

If Biafra had survived, she would have repeated the Japanese miracle in Africa. Causing Africans to catch up with other advanced nations

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Warship: 3:45am On Aug 28, 2016
thedarksider:

give me a break....the igbos were never ready for a war..

hitler planned 10years long and modernized the german army 5years long before going to war....15year!!!,,,you wan go to war in only 1year?

all what biafra did was reverse-engineer.......by 1960 western nations had more advanced tanks than this biafran-invention...

it doesnt even cross your mind that the rest of nigeria can reverse-engineer too...not only igbos have smart-heads in nigeria..

What then did your heroes reversed engineered.?

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 3:46am On Aug 28, 2016
revolt:
but bros those things were crafted by the s and r team, it wasn't a production factory. Some groups of engineers decide to forge those things in the crudest manners. factories take time and money to build, I'm sure no time for that. whether u deny it or not, those things were not imported cos no foreign power attested to that.

Look at the axle in the first picture and explain to me how you can forge that crudely with your bare hands. The hole in your story is bigger than the ozone depletion.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by nonaira: 3:46am On Aug 28, 2016
Aigbofa:

Show me the factories, show me the stamping and extrusion factories, show me the assembly lines. Did you make the tanks inside Ojukwu Bunker out of the prying eyes of the "jelos" Yoruba?

Was it not how you lots scremed "show me the weapons" when your government was whining about your inability to follow biafran engineers footstep.
Oya, now the images of the weapons have reached the internet, your next very is "shoWe me the factories". The hilarious shit about it, they provide you image of where it was built, you envious, jealous, afonjas would start shooting for something else...very likely it's show me the engineers degree.

Jealous, Envious ass clown

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 3:48am On Aug 28, 2016
nonaira:

Was it not how you lots scremed "show me the weapons" when your government was whining about your inability to follow biafran engineers footstep.
Oya, now the images of the weapons have reached the internet, your next very is "shoWe me the factories". The hilarious shit about it, they provide you image of where it was built, you envious, jealous, afonjas would start shooting for something else...very likely it's show me the engineers degree.

It is all blatant, ridiculous, logic bending biafran propaganda. Only a reta.rd would fall for it.
I can't believe someone is trying to convince me he used bellows and anvil to make armored tanks.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Warship: 3:51am On Aug 28, 2016
nonaira:

I don't know why a particular tribe in the South, thinks Igbos are their mates in technology

64 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by nonaira: 3:52am On Aug 28, 2016
Warship:

If Biafra had survived, she would have repeated the Japanese miracle in Africa. Causing Africans to catch up with other advanced nations

Right!!! When I look at Aba and Nnewi boys and what they do with just limited supplies, I just wonder the potentials. What would have been if they were in a more advanced state where the government actually cares about manfacturing, not trying to bling off with foreign product like some rapper or drinking oil. I seriously sometimes pity Nnewi and Aba builders...their talentsite wasted....why? Because they were cursed to be in a shithole country.

I keep saying it, Nigeria is a curse. A huge curse!!!!! The biggest racism ever made by Britain is the creation of Nigeria.

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by thedarksider: 3:55am On Aug 28, 2016
Warship:

What then did your heroes reversed engineered.?

which heroes??...do you mean the nigerian army in that time??...

loooook..i am trying to tell you that reverse-engineering is not that hard...you just take apart what you already have and copy it...

it may not match the original,but would still be combatable...

even if the other nations didnt interfere in the biafran war,i dont think biafra would have still won...dont underestimate our numbers..

you were fighting 2 fronts: the benin-empire and the sohnghai-empire..ojukwu never understood the terrain...he was not a good strategist...
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Warship: 3:57am On Aug 28, 2016
thedarksider:

loooook..i am trying to tell you that reverse-engineering is not that hard...you just copy what you already have...

even if the other nations didnt interfere in the biafran war,i dont think biafra would have still won...dont underestimate our numbers..

you were fighting 2 fronts: the benin-empire and the sohnghai-empire..ojukwu never understood the terrain...he was not a good strategist...

If the Western nations hadn't supplied you guys weapons, Nigerian military would have been armed with bow and arrows.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by revolt(m): 3:59am On Aug 28, 2016
Aigbofa:

Look at the axle in the first picture and explain to me how you can forge that crudely with your bare hands. The hole in your story is bigger than the ozone depletion.
oga anybody that smelts iron can do that. Okay they didn't build it, they imported it from france....happy now

34 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by nonaira: 3:59am On Aug 28, 2016
thedarksider:

loooook..i am trying to tell you that reverse-engineering is not that hard...you just copy what you already have...

And yet your Nigeria has yet to reverse engineer shit.

Why are you still going all over the world begging for outdated weapons if reverse engineering is so easy.

You actually insulted that shithole Nigeria with that one line.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by thedarksider: 4:00am On Aug 28, 2016
Warship:

If the Western nations hadn't supplied you guys weapons, Nigerian military would have been armed with bow and arrows.

you wish........you are not becoming another colonial-master here in west-africa.......
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Warship: 4:01am On Aug 28, 2016
nonaira:

Why are you still going all over the world begging for outdated weapons if reverse engineering is so easy.

Ask him why Nigeria hasn't reversed engineered jet and helicopter technologies

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by nonaira: 4:03am On Aug 28, 2016
Warship:

You should read the history. Nigeria had more military casualities than Biafra meaning Biafra soliders, despite their limited weaponry killed more Nigerian soliders than vice versa.

Nigeria won, not because of the weapons. Nigeria won because they took the coward ways out and started going after the Biafran civilians through both starvation and attacking them at night. That's why biafra had more civilian casualties than Nigeria.

73 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 4:04am On Aug 28, 2016
revolt:
oga anybody that smelts iron can do that. Okay they didn't build it, they imported it from france....happy now

What happened to the dies you used to "cast" it? They melted into the ground like ice cream?
A beg, tell another lie.
None of the euphoric and abusive fellows here have been able to explain to us how the Biafrans built their tanks, and this is not the pyramid we are talking about. The war happened just fifty years ago.

9 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by thedarksider: 4:07am On Aug 28, 2016
nonaira:

look..their was never a need in africa,to go mad with killing each other like the europeans...

we are a spiritual people...always was,still are,always will be...we rather slave you and release you after you paid for your crimes...

we will always be backwards compared to others...our leaders know its too late to catch up with the rest of the world....

butttttttttt!.......we are sitting on a fortune in africa....most desired raw-materials are here to build any whatever....

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!....whatever.....

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by nonaira: 4:08am On Aug 28, 2016
Warship:

I don't know why a particular tribe in the South, thinks Igbos are their mates in technology

They get envious each time Igbos are mentioned. Was it not how they bombarded that Reno thread where he spoke about Biafra made weaponry to whin and start comparison.
It's so pathetic and sad.
For some reason, they think igbo thinks they are mates. When they provide us images of weapons they made while at war, then I'll take them seriously. Until then, they remain a joke.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by thedarksider: 4:11am On Aug 28, 2016
nonaira:

They get envious each time Igbos are mentioned. Was it not how they bombarded that Reno thread where he spoke about Biafra made weaponry to whin and start comparison.
It's so pathetic and sad.
For some reason, they think igbo thinks they are mates. When they provide us images of weapons they made while at war, then I'll take them seriously. Until then, they remain a joke.

many thinks invented in this world is made to kill...doesnt that bother you?
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by nonaira: 4:12am On Aug 28, 2016
thedarksider:

look..their was never a need in africa,to go mad with killing each other like the europeans...

we are a spiritual people...always was,still are,always will be...we rather slave you and release you after you paid for your crimes...

we will always be backwards compared to others...our leaders know its too late to catch up with the rest of the world....

butttttttttt!.......we are sitting on a fortune in africa....most desired raw-materials are here to build any whatever....

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!....whatever.....

Go read your African history. It's obvious you have never read a history book in your life. Prior to Europeans invasions, Africa was filled with wars be in internal or external. Europeans came, you were still fighting. They left, Africans are still fighting.

While am at it, your Nigeria is currently battling BH, yet till date Not ONE have engineered shit. Infact, even the Dullard you called military messiah is busy going all over the world Begging for free handout. Hang your head in shame and stop giving a dumb excuse as to why that shithole is technological impaired.

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by thedarksider: 4:16am On Aug 28, 2016
nonaira:

Go read your African history. It's obvious you have never read a history book in your life. Prior to Europeans invasions, Africa was filled with wars be in internal or external. Europeans came, you were still fighting. They left, Africans are still fighting.

While am at it, next time make up a more better excuse me your Nigeria us currently battling BH, yet till date Not ONE have engineered shit. Infact, even the Dillard you called military messiah is busy going all over the world Begging for free handout. Hang your head in shame and stop giving a dumb excuse as to why that shithole is technological impaired.

yes,,,that i know..

but answer me something.....!: how come we still surpass dem in population??...

i hope you know by the year 1300,their population surpassed ours many-fold!........

we are still fighting because of people like you...you dont want to get it....you love the world,we hate it...!!!..

dont be lovers of the world!....remember??...

waiiiiitttttttttttttttttt!....i have a info for you..

nigeria

moslems 50%
christians 40%
pagan 10%

it was never like this before,,,even pagan is catching up..pagan is the original religion of black-people...ancestor-whorship...
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by LoveMachine(m): 5:26am On Aug 28, 2016
kettykin:

Prof Gordian Ezekwe was the person who pioneered the biafran mobile refineries several light years before the world started talking about modular refineries , so effective were the refinery that there was no shortage of petroleum products and there was no importation of petroleum products into biafran soil, biafra powered all its war machines with their fuel unlike nigeria that relied on imports and still till date rely on subsidised Imported fuel.

Biafran engineering invented modular refineries and mobile refineries which the world is even yet to contemplate.

My old man used to tell me stories about the war. He told me about how they used refine "bonny" as he called it. I thought he was just telling stories until I started doing research on the war. He told no lies. We were really that magical.

No need for the anger in this thread. Biafrans pumped out some serious tech in a short period. LOOK IT UP!

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by coolzeal(m): 5:46am On Aug 28, 2016
For future reference. This is incredible and mind blowing.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by GMBuhari: 5:54am On Aug 28, 2016
They refined it into an unknown technology ?? grin grin grin

Are you from LieinStan continent ?
Nkem4040:

It wasn't a grenade launcher per se, but the Biafrran military re-engineered the ogbunike into an unknown technology that they refused to disclose till this day. It was done in such a way that the damage will ignite a chain reaction and evidently catastrophic. Yes the guy you replied is right in the casualty, though I think it was more. It was the most deadly military loss ever encountered by the Nigerian military. I mean thousands of Nigerian military personnel and hundreds of armoured vehicles entering Abagana in a convoy in excess of 50km stretch were incinerated, and most died instantly. How Muritila Mohammad and his crew escaped, remains a mystery. This attack was led by Hannibal of Biafrra General Joe Achuzia in an operation code-named HEROSHIMA.

The video is on youtube...here is direct excerpt of the event.
http://www.tubechop.com/watch/8295930
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by kettykin: 6:04am On Aug 28, 2016
Karm16:

Please tell your fellow touts not to call you Yoruba because of this opinion.

Your people will soon call you Osu.

I can't be called Yoruba God because I asked igbos not to declare biafra .yoruba case is beyond this

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by blazer234: 6:06am On Aug 28, 2016
Nkem4040:
Another of Biafrran tank. This white lady can't believe what she is seeing.

Can't believe what she is seeing? She came from a country with better military hardware.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by betterABIAstate: 6:08am On Aug 28, 2016
Aigbofa:
Those were parts bought from the international market and crudely put together by the Biafrans. If those parts were indeed made in Biafra what happened to the foundries that made the parts? Did anyone destroy any factory after the war?
I don't understand why people are lying to themselves.
the borders were closed, nothing came in nor out. Use your brain, was ojukwu bunker also bought from international market? Why are you guys so brainless?
As at the time the war got to umuahia, Enugu has been defeated already before ojukwu moved to umuahia.

My dad was in the army then in umuahia, they had lot of blacksmith who curved those metals, the bomb used in destroying nigerbridge was built by the then UNN students. They were all part of the army, they made lots of research and came up with ideas.

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by blazer234: 6:13am On Aug 28, 2016
PaulIdu:

How can a grenade launcher wipe out an entire division. .my friend you talk like a learner .

I read about it some 18years ago. Unfortunately, the ogbunigwe equally killed some biafran soldiers who were not able to run fast enough from the bombing site. What the biafrans did was to bomb the leading vehicle in the Nigerian convoy and the fire spread to the other vehicles behind.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by mrvitalis(m): 6:16am On Aug 28, 2016
Aigbofa:

What happened to the dies you used to "cast" it? They melted into the ground like ice cream?
A beg, tell another lie.
None of the euphoric and abusive fellows here have been able to explain to us how the Biafrans built their tanks, and this is not the pyramid we are talking about. The war happened just fifty years ago.
Am a unn graduate of mechanical Engineering and some of the people that did this things were my lectures, the lab u are talking about was in unn, it was bombed by the Nigerian army
Obonijwe was developed by unn professors that's why unn was not allowed to offer chemical engineering for over 50 years now

Please I urge u to visit PRODA in enugu and also SEDI in enugu too then u will understand the technological advances of Igbos

66 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by betterABIAstate: 6:16am On Aug 28, 2016
My dad will tell me, "the only thing that made Biafra lost the war was sobatage from within, else we would have dealt with Nigeria severely".

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by thedarksider: 6:18am On Aug 28, 2016
aresa:

I was even shocked he did not say the whole of Nigeria... grin

Chest beating is serious business... grin

indeed...

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 6:36am On Aug 28, 2016
Nkem4040:
Biafran Red Devil. Considered one of the greatest feats of the Biafrran Research and Production Unit. What made this Armoured tank a feat was it was designed like a armoured personal carrier tank but equipped with hidden high powered anti tank guns with ability to shoot targets with precision from all angles at 360 degrees. How Biaffran Biafrran Research and Production Unit got to know about this esoteric technology in 1960s when it was only known by a few western powers...TILL THIS DAY REMAINS A MYSTERY!
Nice. But yet it still couldn't beat the Nigerian army

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 6:39am On Aug 28, 2016
betterABIAstate:
My dad will tell me, "the only thing that made Biafra lost the war was sobatage from within, else we would have dealt with Nigeria severely".
You may be right but you still lost anyway. That's all that counts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander / Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.