Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia (136481 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) / The Benin Monarch Frowns At Display Of Political Hooliganism By EDHA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by betterABIAstate: 6:53am On Aug 28, 2016
kropotkin11:
Nice. But yet it still couldn't beat the Nigerian army
according to the casualty data, Nigeria had about 35,000-50,000 casualties while Biafra had just 10,000-25,000.
It shows that Nigeria won by sheer population of soldiers.

23 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by hiredkiller: 7:02am On Aug 28, 2016
kettykin:
With all this metal scraps yet biafra still woefully lost the war, which simply makes technology not the sole means of winning a country backed by Britain and Soviet union.
If Biafra had built more of Airborne vehicles and rockets that could haul payloads and hit with precision, targets that are more than 100 km away in dodan barracks, Kano, Kaduna etc possibly the war could have been prolonged, if biafra had mastered the art and technology of building under ground tunnels with fish ponds , poultry farms, water purification plants, refined pharmaceutical plants , nuclear power stations, nuclear arsenals, nuclear powered submarines that could blow up all the naval ships of the invaders, biafra would definitely have won the war after just 6 days.

Any body promoting biafra must be a mad and insane person. Igbos should just be contented in nigeria
Kitikpa sewaa nne i onu ebea

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by emekachimek: 7:26am On Aug 28, 2016
I still marvel at all the war machines built with local technology as at 1967. That needed great inspiration and motivation to do. Ojukwu, that leader Nigeria never had. He knew how to inspire and motivate, and ultimately influencing his followers.Those are the qualities of a good leader: They carry the charisma and people follow them, and not forcing themselves on and oppressing others with sirens

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by cheruv: 7:26am On Aug 28, 2016
kettykin:

The ogbunigwe is my favourite of all biafran weapons, this weapon was used by an unknown major jonathan uchendu to wipe out the entire 2nd division of the nigerian army on march 31 1968, killing more than 5900 soldiers of the army leaving murtala mohammed and a few soldiers to narrowly escape after which murtala mohammed proceeded on a self imposed exile to Britain where he was a until the end of the war.

This weapon was purely a biafran invention and has no western world replica
Hahaha
You forgot to mention the over 10000+ soldiers MM lost at the battles of Onicha...after conquering the Midwest and executing the asaba genocide, MM lost close to 20000 soldiers in the combined battles of Onicha-Ado and Abāgana

25 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by cheruv: 7:38am On Aug 28, 2016
kettykin:

The information is not hidden at all it is there on the Internet https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abagana_Ambush
So devastating was the brutal slaughter of the 2nd division of the army that murtala mohammed was relieved of his command of any division and went on a self imposed exile .

The ogbunigwe was again used to halt the advance of the nigerian army during the operation o.a.u
All though through combat means the biafra forces again reduced the size of the 3rd Marine Commando commanded by Benjamin Adekunle from 35000 to a mere 300 soldiers.
You're a real student of the Biafran war smiley

With 35000 men,a prudent commander would have conquered owerri, Aba and umuahia in operation oau but due to adekunle's recklessness he could only capture owerri and half of Aba. When Biāfra started their southern rainy season offensives,Owerri was completely surrounded and laid siege to while Aba was liberated from the enemy

Obasanjo who succeeded Adekunle and ended the war,initiated the very final offensive(there were many final offensives actually undecided ) with over 120000 troops which split Biafra into two in December 1969 and was crucial to collapse of resistance by the January 1970.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by cheruv: 7:51am On Aug 28, 2016
Aigbofa:
Those were parts bought from the international market and crudely put together by the Biafrans. If those parts were indeed made in Biafra what happened to the foundries that made the parts? Did anyone destroy any factory after the war?
I don't understand why people are lying to themselves.
Which international market Some people and how they talk sef undecided
Which market would they buy from when their territory was blockaded by enemy troops under the commands of Adekunle, Muhammad and Bissala.
Moreover the foundries where destroyed by the enemy and any attempt to harness those technologies were discouraged by the Nigerian leadership on the pretext it'd be construed as resurrecting Biāfra
You actually are the one lying to yourself

31 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by cheruv: 7:59am On Aug 28, 2016
new2020:

Typical yorubba...can't contain their envy of Igbos. Keep disgracing your kinsmen!
As in eh... Their hatred of anything Igbo is truly suffocating shocked

53 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by cheruv: 8:05am On Aug 28, 2016
Aigbofa:

Cameroon shares a border with Nigeria, Cameroon was a French colony, France was sympathetic to Biafra. Please connect the dots.

Cameroon was independent of France bro shocked you don't have to resort to lies in order to buttress your weak points....

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by mandarin: 8:12am On Aug 28, 2016
One of the things hindering our developments as Africans is our capacity to distort every information, seek ethnocentric and tribal glory, and nit pursue truth which is critical to even self development.

Biafra was part of the larger French pursuit of energy control in Africa. Biafra fought a French proxy war helped with underground supplies through third parties, free technological supplies/ transfers and indirect weaponry through pro French countries across the Bight of Biafra.

I must however give kudos to Biafra engineers and military personnel's for quick adaptability but don't forget, some of the soldiers benefited from foreign trainings and were used to those machines.
Yes Nigeria blockade of air and sea were just rhetoric, Nigeria herself could not in anyway enforce even today, a hundred percent air and sea boundaries.

Biafra got many aids but jus like those propagating this thread Governor Akpabio said
" if propaganda win wars, Biafra would have won"

However, its a shame we couldn't build on these knowledge at least replicating these and improving on them but we must admit, the technology must come from your heart to do it.
The population percentage given by someone there is misleading, I will, as a factual person and analyst contest forever the notion in the media of Muslim majority in Nigeria, do the breakdown state by state, you will realize that Muslims are never exclusive in any state in Nigeria.
Happy Sunday to all

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by cheruv: 8:23am On Aug 28, 2016
mrvitalis:

Am a unn graduate of mechanical Engineering and some of the people that did this things were my lectures, the lab u are talking about was in unn, it was bombed by the Nigerian army
Obonijwe was developed by unn professors that's why unn was not allowed to offer chemical engineering for over 50 years now

Please I urge u to visit PRODA in enugu and also SEDI in enugu too then u will understand the technological advances of Igbos
Is it true
I've heard before that the Nigerian government doesn't allow UNN to offer certain courses bkos of the role they played in the war but I didn't know it was this serious...

Too shameful we're still held back by Nigeria angry

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by ShootToKill: 8:30am On Aug 28, 2016
Igbos hammering the obstinate oblong heads of Afonjarudeens as usual. cheesy cheesy

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nkem4040: 8:34am On Aug 28, 2016
mandarin:
[s]One of the things hindering our developments as Africans is our capacity to distort every information, seek ethnocentric and tribal glory, and nit pursue truth which is critical to even self development.

Biafra was part of the larger French pursuit of energy control in Africa. Biafra fought a French proxy war helped with underground supplies through third parties, free technological supplies/ transfers and indirect weaponry through pro French countries across the Bight of Biafra.

I must however give kudos to Biafra engineers and military personnel's for quick adaptability but don't forget, some of the soldiers benefited from foreign trainings and were used to those machines.
Yes Nigeria blockade of air and sea were just rhetoric, Nigeria herself could not in anyway enforce even today, a hundred percent air and sea boundaries.

Biafra got many aids but jus like those propagating this thread Governor Akpabio said
" if propaganda win wars, Biafra would have won"

However, its a shame we couldn't build on these knowledge at least replicating these and improving on them but we must admit, the technology must come from your heart to do it.
The population percentage given by someone there is misleading, I will, as a factual person and analyst contest forever the notion in the media of Muslim majority in Nigeria, do the breakdown state by state, you will realize that Muslims are never exclusive in any state in Nigeria.
Happy Sunday to all[/s]

Arrant nonsense and wicked envy! Go and read about Prof. Ezekwe and how Ibrahim Bagangida begged with him to head the Science and Technology ministry with hope he would transfer his Biafrran inventions to Nigeria. Lets go by your logic that french transfered Biaffra technology as you claimed out of envy, are they still transferring technology to the guys in Nnewi who can craft anything mechanical? Have you been to Nnewi? If you see heavy mechanical parts manufactured in Nnewi, you people will run mad. Did the french transfer technology to Innoson to manufacture aviation parts for Nigerian Air force? From no where you concocted this lie of french transference of technology out of the envy in you people...why are you people like this for God sake? If there was ever a transference of french technogy, I promise you, top western powers who supported Nigeria will know...they had intelligence, and yorubbba media would have written about it like there is no tomorrow...that has never happened. So pls stop this envy...IGBOS ARE NOT YOUR MATE AND NEVER WILL!

76 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by ashjay001(m): 8:50am On Aug 28, 2016
PaulIdu:

How can a grenade launcher wipe out an entire division. .my friend you talk like a learner .

Just leave am alone, make e dey hype demdem! Na ordinary hunger quench all dem dreams!

Lesson: take care of d simple tins 1st, b4 dreaming of conquering d world!

7 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by ashjay001(m): 9:01am On Aug 28, 2016
Warship:

Afonjas doing what they know best even when the all whole know that they can't produced a single candle let alone war machines

Funny u!

We didn't need any grenade launcher to win d war na! Wetin concern us with candle, wen I can make my home conducive enough for u to come n produce it, while abandoning urs?!

Brainpower > Techpower!

Germany had greater innovations, it still lost d war!

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by ashjay001(m): 9:13am On Aug 28, 2016
Nkem4040:

Arrant nonsense and wicked envy! Go and read about Prof. Ezekwe and how Ibrahim Bagangida begged with him to head the Science and Technology ministry with hope he would transfer his Biafrran inventions to Nigeria. Lets go by your logic that french transfered Biaffra technology as you claimed out of envy, are they still transferring technology to the guys in Nnewi who can craft anything mechanical? Have you been to Nnewi? If you see heavy mechanical parts manufactured in Nnewi, you people will run mad. Did the french transfer technology to Innoson to manufacture aviation parts for Nigerian Air force? From no where you concocted this lie of french transference of technology out of the envy in you people...why are you people like this for God sake? If there was ever a transference of french technogy, I promise you, top western powers who supported Nigeria will know...they had intelligence, and yorubbba media would have written about it like there is no tomorrow...that has never happened. So pls stop this envy...IGBOS ARE NOT YOUR MATE AND NEVER WILL!

True talk jare! How can Igbos be my mate? My lands are d most developed compared to urs, my pple are d most civilised, my region is d most peaceful.

Infact this ur innovative tech was stopped by mere hunger, initiated by guess who ...

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 28, 2016
op you did add this pix, the Biafra submarine boat..

these boats where not built finish before the end of the war.. had been it was completed, it would have changed the course of the war.

as you can see from the pictures, the boats where being designed in a way that it could submerge into the underwater to remian undetected to lunch an attack on the enemy ship at a distance to neutralize it..

Nigeria lost a great deal by not using this biafran scientist.... common boko haram we are running to Russia, US and South Africa to help us.. isn't it shameful for the so call giant of africa?

“In the three years of the war, necessity gave birth to
invention. During those three years of heroic bound, we
leapt across the great chasm that separates knowledge
from know-how. We built rockets, and we designed and
built our own delivery systems. We guided our rockets.
We guided them far, we guided them accurately. For
three years, blockaded without hope of import, we
maintained all our vehicles. The state extracted and
refined petrol, individuals refined petrol in their back
gardens. We built and maintained our airports,
maintained them under heavy bombardment. Despite
the heavy bombardment, we recovered so quickly after
each raid that we were able to maintain the record for
the busiest airport in the continent of Africa. We spoke to
the world through telecommunication system
engineered by local ingenuity; the world heard us and
spoke back to us! We built armoured car tanks. We
modified aircraft from trainer to fighters, from
passenger aircraft to bombers. In the three years of
freedom we had broken the technological barrier. In
three years we became the most civilised, the most
technologically advanced black people on earth.”

Excerpt from speech by Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu, the first Head of State of Biafra.

pix 1 the front view

pix 2 side view

pix 3 side view

pix4 what the inside looks like

permit my pix quality, i had to snap it from a youtube video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ymJ-6ueVU

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by freshvine(f): 9:21am On Aug 28, 2016
I wonder what will happen now if it happens all over again.

No wonder they sent out Abdulsalami Abubakar to go spy on Innoson Technology. Since he started this aircraft spare parts and services They've been shitting.

I trust the igbo man not to tell him jack

52 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Oasis007(m): 9:26am On Aug 28, 2016
Warship:

The only projectile technology they knew was guided rocket aka missile.

If they knew how to build bullet/shell technology, Nigeria troops would have perished and vanquished.

If they had gone an extra mile to successfully build a jet engine technology, Lagos, Kano and Kaduna, would have been reduced to rumbles like Berlin.

undecided

Constructing heavy War-Machines, Grenades weren't a problem, but producing a tiny bullet was?!

Technology indeed!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by uduokirika1(m): 9:27am On Aug 28, 2016
Aigbofa:
Those were parts bought from the international market and crudely put together by the Biafrans. If those parts were indeed made in Biafra what happened to the foundries that made the parts? Did anyone destroy any factory after the war?
I don't understand why people are lying to themselves.

Evrything. Were destroyed except the Ojukwu bunker probably because it was. Discovered 3months. After. The war! By then. Tempers must have calmed and. Presence of the UN soldiers too. Have u asked why the Uli airport disappeared just 5days aftr. D war it was practically bulldozed, today that is the site. Of Anambra state university Uli. St. Joseph Boys Secondary School. Awka-etiti. Was establishd. In 1965 just 2years b4 d civil war broke out, it also served as one of the production centres for Biafra weapons during the war, that area never fell to the federal troops due. To its proximity to d Uli and Uga airports this regions were fiercly guarded which is. Why d fall of uli airport signified d end of the war. That school still has vintages and inprints of the war even though thorough mop up was done b4 school resumed!

10 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by oilsuop: 9:33am On Aug 28, 2016
Yyibo land is like a white mans world in backward Africa

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nkem4040: 9:33am On Aug 28, 2016
ashjay001:

[s]
True talk jare! How can Igbos be my mate? My lands are d most developed compared to urs, my pple are d most civilised, my region is d most peaceful.

Infact this ur innovative tech was stopped by mere hunger, initiated by guess who ...[/s]

Until you invent a simple rat poison, I'll regard you as mate.

39 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by oyinkinola: 9:34am On Aug 28, 2016
..the deceit Biafran war machine that nearly cause Igbo extinction!
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by mandarin: 9:40am On Aug 28, 2016
Nkem4040:

How can I be jealous of myself, I give up on you.
I said that Nigeria would have leveraged on all those stuffs and improvised but those who felt such be discarded would have their reasons. However, I believe there were some divisions of Nigerian army and military wares in Eastern Region then so it wasn't that Biafra didn't have ammunitions an arms to star with.
You see, I don't know how old you are and how well educated and versed in documented and researched history of nations you are, but I must admit you are just here to flaunt what seemed to u as Biafran innovations? Nope but fabrications? may be.
Please also argue and prove that innosson innovate and developed aircraft parts.

You see, you are a funny guy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by cstr15: 9:40am On Aug 28, 2016
xharder:
op you did add this pix, the Biafra submarine boat..

these boats where not built finish before the end of the war.. had been it was completed, it would have changed the course of the war.

as you can see from the pictures, the boats where being designed in a way that it could submerge into the underwater to remian undetected to lunch an attack on the enemy ship at a distance to neutralize it..

Nigeria lost a great deal by not using this biafran scientist.... common boko haram we are running to Russia, US and South Africa to help us.. isn't it shameful for the so call giant of africa?

pix 1 the front view

pix 2 side view

pix 3 side view

pix4 what the inside looks like

permit my pix quality, i had to snap it from a youtube video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R8ymJ-6ueVU
wow. So biafran engineers were already envisaging submarines as far back as then. shocked My God!!. Even Nigerian navy in 2016 does not even know what a submarine looks like to even buy one, let alone building one.
Only God alone can really gauge the real scale of what igbos and indeed black Africa have lost for losing the war.
So much technological potential and dynamism wasted. cry

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by ashjay001(m): 9:43am On Aug 28, 2016
Nkem4040:

Until you invent a simple rat poison, I'll regard you as mate.

America is d greatest of all nations presently, but achieved this by welcoming foreigners from all land n climes! Presently, in Naija, as much as u might want to ignore it, Yoruba are d greatest!

I'll never regard u as a mate! Ur tot processes are too limited! I think abt d general, u are limited to d particular! Enjoy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by PaulIdu: 9:48am On Aug 28, 2016
Nkem4040:

It wasn't a grenade launcher per se, but the Biafrran military re-engineered the ogbunike into an unknown technology that they refused to disclose till this day. It was done in such a way that the damage will ignite a chain reaction and evidently catastrophic. Yes the guy you replied is right in the casualty, though I think it was more. It was the most deadly military loss ever encountered by the Nigerian military. I mean thousands of Nigerian military personnel and hundreds of armoured vehicles entering Abagana in a convoy in excess of 50km stretch were incinerated, and most died instantly. How Muritila Mohammad and his crew escaped, remains a mystery. This attack was led by Hannibal of Biafrra General Joe Achuzia in an operation code-named HEROSHIMA.

The video is on youtube...here is direct excerpt of the event.
http://www.tubechop.com/watch/8295930

If the story is true then something else must have happened because scientifically there is no know conventional munition that can obliterate everything in a 50 mile radius. .even the little boy atomic bomb used in Hiroshima didn't obliterate everything in a 50 mile radius from its explosion ,it was the radiation and vacuum fallout that caused so much loss of life.. what kind of explosive charge did the ogbunigwe use that is such a secret . I have seen the build of the ogbunigwe launcher and I can deduce it was a silo for launching a very crude solid propellant rocket which couldn't have been able to travel more that 4 kms of course without any precision.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by mrvitalis(m): 9:49am On Aug 28, 2016
cheruv:

Is it true
I've heard before that the Nigerian government doesn't allow UNN to offer certain courses bkos of the role they played in the war but I didn't know it was this serious...

Too shameful we're still held back by Nigeria angry
Yea chemical engineering for example

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by goldfish80(m): 9:50am On Aug 28, 2016
mrvitalis:

Am a unn graduate of mechanical Engineering and some of the people that did this things were my lectures, the lab u are talking about was in unn, it was bombed by the Nigerian army
Obonijwe was developed by unn professors that's why unn was not allowed to offer chemical engineering for over 50 years now

Please I urge u to visit PRODA in enugu and also SEDI in enugu too then u will understand the technological advances of Igbos
Proda was headed by Prof Oranika an uncle of mine, then at UNN, you should know him or may have heard about him. He was the brain behind ogbunigwe.
Its a shame how desolate and deteriorated Proda has become, offering skeletal services every now and then upon my visit there last year.
If Nigeria government had any interest in developing Nigeria, companies like Proda and Niger steel (which is at close proximity to Proda) should be fully functional.

It's quite shameful that people will come online on threads like this to exhibit their total ignorance, mumbing things like reverse engineering and purchase of equipments which where clearly locally produced technology, verifiable by the Nigerian soldiers themselves and company records of Proda and SEDI.

Infact, few weeks to the end of the war, the Biafran scientists had a major break through in the development of a missile(an advanced upgrade on ogbunigwe) which they have failed to divulge to anyone thereafter.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by freshvine(f): 9:57am On Aug 28, 2016
ashjay001:

Infact this ur innovative tech was stopped by mere hunger, initiated by guess who ...

You mean your land is more developed than Enugu, Onitsha, nnewi, Aba, Owerri, Abakiliki, Umuahia, Awka, Nsukka, Orlu, put together? A region less in land mass to Oyo and Osun combined?

18 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by cstr15: 9:58am On Aug 28, 2016
mrvitalis:

Yea chemical engineering for example
Don't tell me chemical engineering is still banned in UNN in 2016. That would be madness and spit in the face of one naijerians like you.
I heard about someone wanting to go for masters in chemical engineering at UNN.

11 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by jollymizzle(m): 9:59am On Aug 28, 2016
Aigbofa:

Other people can see through your vainglorious stupidity. It makes you more of a joker than people to be taken seriously. Even a bicycle factory should not disappear from the surface of the planet in such a short time without any concious effort by somebody much less a factory that made military tanks.
Lmao take it easy on them na.I just dey look them.those kind of steel used to make any armoured anything' needs heavy foundry,if they had it truly it shouldn't just disappear and by the way.those things I'm seeing look like replicas of Soviet war machines.no bad bellle intended.anybody in doubt can research old Soviet mmilitary technology and find out for himself

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by cstr15: 10:07am On Aug 28, 2016
ashjay001:

America is d greatest of all nations presently, but achieved this by welcoming foreigners from all land n climes! Presently, in Naija, as much as u might want to ignore it, Yoruba are d greatest!

I'll never regard u as a mate! Ur tot processes are too limited! I think abt d general, u are limited to d particular! Enjoy
Comparing America to yorubaland is funny.
America is a nation of immigrants. Everybody is an American and owes their loyalty to America.
Lagos is not a country of immigrants. It is an ethnic state. The people there don't owe it any loyalty neither does not confer any citizenship. The igbos as well as other ethnics there just wants to hustle and send the money home to build big houses in their villages.
The rest of yorubaland is a docile fourth world enclave. The only other place there that has a bit of industrial activity is ogun state and is not even in the class of aba and Nnewi.
Btw, America is the only real success story of strength in diversity. The rest of the developed world in Europe and Asia was built on the back of homogeneity and singularity of people and ideas.

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (33) (Reply)

See The Difference Between Atiku Visit To Ilorin Vs Osinbajo (photos) / Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander / Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.