Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia - Politics (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia (136715 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) / The Benin Monarch Frowns At Display Of Political Hooliganism By EDHA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by ashjay001(m): 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
cstr15:
The fact that you actually believe igbos should plan their future based on what yorubas think and feel shows how deluded you are and how fake your so-called love is.
Igbo race is bigger than most nations in population. That you expect them to defer to the desires of another ethnic is stupid.
A new nation doesn't mean a foreigner's investment will not be safe. That is a rotten excuse.

If u av comprehension probs, den shut d hell up! U can write, accepted, but don't twist my words!

U know, I wrote over 15 paragraphs n den deleted all! Cos, I realised, its either u're too young or too stupid to realize, u can actually live with a person amicably without loving him/her!

All wat I wrote would be wasted on u, u're too myopic to realize freedom
never comes cheap! Until u're ready to call ds present govts bluff, all wat u're doing is virtual chest beating!

Army do small shakara, protest die down, and u're here ranting jagbajantis?!

If u want biafra, go and take it! I'm yet to read/hear any prominent yorubaman denying u access to it!

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by cheruv: 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
DengXioping:

My friend, every war is dogged by lies nd propaganda...so much we are still yet in the know.
Though i myt not b well historically schooled on whether Ojukwu offered to cede those provinces, but remember, those weren't d only oil rich provinces in Biafra...Gowon refused perhaps because he didn't trust Ojukwu, nd he knew that sooner Dan lata he myt still rise up stronger, so wat the Nigerian government did was total annihilation aimed at cutting biafrans from oil sources. And with the Nigerian blockade cutting off the Biafrans from their expected source of oil revenue from the Rivers province the Biafrans suffered untold hardship.
Its natural for people to paint others in the same ink they're made up of... Gowon proved to be untrustworthy[check Aburi], so its natural for him to think that Ojukwu might be as petty as he was.

I specified those provinces bkos they were the only Ijo provinces in Biāfra then... The other provinces having oil viz Aba, Ahoada were Igbo while Ogoni province was Ogoni.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by swillonch(m): 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
All this effort ended in the archives of History!
'the rise and fall of biafrans'
If you know u've never gone out and help in the fight for freedom(biafra), and u're always causing unnecessary argument on media, please accept it from me 'u're one of the biggest FOOL' of our time. Exception to those that par took in the protest.
Bravo to the biafran scientist and Engineers that gave all there brainy effort to set loose biafra from imagination to reality. Sorry to there effort as it yielded no glory.
Actually put in there best for the future biafrans but from look of things today,all this biafran agitators are doing it to their own self interest. Money can buy them,pressure can kill there gut for glory.
@OP, look for those that fought the war and ask them how the war went?
To all the youth agitation for biafra, your leaders shall betray you before the Nigeria Government, as they are enjoying the milk and honey from all administration on power. Be Warned!

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by ebucool(m): 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
God bless us JEWS every were we are
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Ritchiee: 9:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
asorocker:

why not open a new thread for this , this thread is for Biafran technology and Inventions and not stories of Achebe and Oputal panel

I promised somebody that I would post it.IT IS AN ARTICLE WHERE SOME OF THE IGBO LIES WERE BUSTED INCLUDING HOW OGBUNIGWE CAME TO BE WITH REFERENCES/EVIDENCES.
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by SlayerSupreme: 9:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
bantudra:

wetin??..i am ss..i am urhobo...lets e-comtemplate....
My brother,you people are avoiding commenting on this thread. It is damn obvious. Probably because the sabotage of the Biafran effort was mostly from the SS people...now the current generation doesn't know if to praise the Biafran technological feats or to still spite (great) Biafra who their ancestors betrayed. What do you say to this?

4 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by OkoNDOoBo: 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
post=48881549:

NASENI Launches First wholly Made-In-Nigeria Motocycle

http://www.naseni.org/news-blog/2-latest-news/29-naseni-launches-first-wholly-made-in-nigeria-motocycle.html

EXECUTIVE VICE CHAIRMAN Calls on Federal Government To Ban Importation Of Motorcycles to Nigeria As He Calls on Private Sector to mass Produce ‘NASENI M1’ Motorcycles.

As a proof of potential capacities of the National Agency for Science and Engineering Infrastructure (NASENI) to provide necessary engineering and technology infrastructure for industrial development of Nigeria, the Executive Vice Chairman of the Agency, Dr.Mohammed Sani Haruna yesterday launched first ever wholly made-in-Nigeria motor cycle called ‘NASENI M1”. The motorcycle was test-run working perfectly. The 80C engine motorcycle was conceived, designed and manufactured, using local materials by Nigerian engineers at the National Engineering Design Development Institute (NEDDI)-one of the nine (9) research and development (R&grin) Institutes supervised by NASENI.

The Executive Vice Chairman of NASENI while riding on ‘NASENI M1’ himself within the factory complex of NEDDI in Nnewi, Anambra State disclosed that the product was basically one of the targets of the Agency in response to President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan’s vision 20:20:20 economic transformation Agenda. The Federal Government which the Agency is part of has promised Nigerians a better socio-economic deal by year 2020 even as Mr. President had also committed the government to elevate the economic status of Nigeria to be among 20 fastest growing economies in the world by year 2020.

While launching the motorcycle, Dr. Haruna remarked that by NASENI’s reckoning, a country could only be self reliant and economically developed only when her citizens begin to exercise and assert their ingenuities in productive capacities or real time manufacturing toward technology advancement of the country. He said as a nation, Nigerians must demonstrate real capacities for engineering technology development, and production of manufactured goods and services. He said that is why NASENI had taken this bold step to demonstrate to Nigerians that Mr. President’s dream is both realizable and is even being realized.

Dr. Haruna called on the Federal Government to put a ban on the importation of motorcycles into the Nigerian market as he declared bravely that Nigeria has perfected the technology and manufacturing capacity to produce motorcycles in mass in Nnewi, South-East Nigeria.

About 20 million Nigerians today rely on motorcycle as means of transportation and many unemployed youths and men support their families or earn a living from running motorcycle as a commercial venture. He said, “Imagine the large number of jobs that will be created if only Nigeria could close her boarders against importation of motorcycles and allow Nigeria entrepreneurs to invest in the manufacturing of the parts including production of the motorcycle locally.

His words: “Nigeria, no doubt, has all the materials needed to produce motorcycle in Nigeria, 100 percent. NASENI has both the raw materials survey, their locations, equipment and the critical human capacity, design, feasibility studies and the business plan for running a successful plant for producing motorcycle; what we are waiting for now is for Nigerian entrepreneurs to come forward to take advantage of this profitable investment in manufacturing of the motorcycles”

The law establishing NASENI and its Institutes does not allow it to embark on full scale manufacturing of products and or become full-scale player in the market but for every technologies and engineering products developed within the Agency system must be ceded to the private sector for commercial purpose or mass production. Its mission includes hitherto establishing and nurturing appropriate dynamic science and engineering infrastructure base for achieving home initiated and home sustained industrialization through the development of relevant processes, capital goods and equipment necessary for job creation, national economic well-being and progress.
He listed up to 4 in this thread you u only list one ,which means his assertions re true or. U prove him wrong by listing more of igbo invention in ICT
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by cheruv: 9:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
[quote author=ehikwe22 post=48878408] Yes I'm Anioma but sorry, I don't see myself as Igbo. but that doesn't mean I don't appreciate good thing but being Igbo is an innate thing and I don't have that feeling of being Igbo in me. [/quotes]
Yes....
Igbos are aboriginal to Anioma... Having settled there as far back as 1000AD
It still didn't stop the later Bini, igala, urhobo/isoko and Išan settlers from joining the Igbo aborigines. So its very possible that you're a descendant of those non Igbo settlers, and therefore very normal to claim not to be Igbo cool
Your Anioma identity is better...and try and follow it up by creating Anioma state. East bank Igbos would support you in that cool

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by ojinuocheibi(m): 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
lordkhalifa:
[s][/s]
truth is always bitter so fetch water and wash of the poo in your pants.
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by cheruv: 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2016
ehikwe22:
Well, you're right. Anioma is not a tribe but a Nation that has many tribes and ethnic groups. My ethnic group is Ika and there is nothing like Anioma. Anioma was adopted as a generic name for all the ethnic groups living in the geographical area.
Looking at your name...its clear you're a descendant of one of those Bini migrants.
Ehi is Bini for guardian spirit while Kwe is Igbo for agreement.
You, ehikwe are Bini actually
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by SlayerSupreme: 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
blues20:

From your moniker I can deduce that you're from Akwa/Cross. How does it feel to taunt the Igbos... Feel good right?
Ok, the Biafrans are the dullest Africans ever, and this historical facts are nothing but lies..... I guess you're happy now.
That fool you were wasting your time with is a yoruba stard

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Rawzy(m): 10:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ojukuw's bunker and Umuahia national war museum are evidently sure place to be,if you love your father-land
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Bravemargai(m): 10:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
kettykin:
With all this metal scraps yet biafra still woefully lost the war, which simply makes technology not the sole means of winning a country backed by Britain and Soviet union.
If Biafra had built more of Airborne vehicles and rockets that could haul payloads and hit with precision, targets that are more than 100 km away in dodan barracks, Kano, Kaduna etc possibly the war could have been prolonged, if biafra had mastered the art and technology of building under ground tunnels with fish ponds , poultry farms, water purification plants, refined pharmaceutical plants , nuclear power stations, nuclear arsenals, nuclear powered submarines that could blow up all the naval ships of the invaders, biafra would definitely have won the war after just 6 days.

Any body promoting biafra must be a mad and insane person. Igbos should just be contented in nigeria

Atleast they fought for what dey believed in..
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by heniford(m): 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
eduj:

Cameroon was then ruled by a fellow of pueblo (Fulani) heritage. He was sympathetic to the Feds hence the bakassi peninsula saga.why do you think the international court insisted Nigeria honour the deal? Cameroon honored their part by enforcing a no trade relation with Biafra.Cameroon didn't recognize Biafra as a country how then would the give weapons to biafrans? -next you would suggest french engineers where smuggled into biafra to build ojukwus bunker or perhaps it was smuggled by way of Cameroon and coupled in umuahia.the didn't even harbour our starving pals so brother,I have connected your dots.
last I checked this thread is a reminder for people of eastern heritage of what our people achieved durning a trying time,not a thread for other tribes to comment on our supposed cheast beatings.
as a young boy in aba I knew the boys of btc (boys technical college)produced guns before their equipment was seized .Engineering feats such as this is very possible and people would overcome their skepticism if the have visited the eastern towns of aba and Onitsha.
I schooled in eziama high school what you said its true very very true bro
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Rapmoney(m): 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
princefunmmy:
Good one!.. But na fake fake products Dem dey do now
Shut up there! What have you been able to produce?
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
Warship:

Sometimes you talk without deep research and reasoning.

One reason we lost the war, was because no one knew how to build ammunitions technology

If the Biafrans, knew how to produced bullets and shells, the money they spent importing one bullet, would have been used to produce 100 local bullets/shells.

The capacity to produced 100 local bullets/shell for one foreign bullet/shell, would have meant more bullets/shells for Biafra troops.

So the technology that we lacked that rendered Biafra weak is the bullet/shell technology and also jet engine technology

Till today, bullet/shell technology and jet engine technology are yet to be developed.
but biafra could build a tank that can rotate 360 but they did not know how to produce the bullet,bros listen to yourself...#aintnotribalist

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by P0intBlank(m): 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ritchiee:

YOU ARE A LIAR OR ILLITERATE WHO DOES NOT KNOW THAT YORUBA LEADS IN TECHNOLOGY AS WE SPEAK.INNOSON ASSEMBLES CHINESE VEHICLES WITH SOME INPUTS,,,IN SHORT HE IS IN PARTNERSHIP WITH A CHINESE COMPANY AND IT QUICKER AND MADE ECONOMIC SENSE FOR NIGERIA TO GO THROUGH INNOSON.
INNOSON KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT ENGINEERING BUT BEING PROPELLED BY THE CHINESE COY.WELL,KUDOS TO HIM.HE IS AN ACHIEVER.
WE HAVE PROFORCE IN YORUBALAND SET UP BY A REAL ENGINEER WHO KNOWS HIS ONIONS.READ HERE:
http://businessnews.com.ng/2014/01/30/nigeria-imports-1500-armoured-vehicles-yearly-proforce-boss/

Why did you prefer manufacturing to importing?

I have passion for innovation. As an engineer, I do not believe that trading is the way forward. Engineers believe that trading does not build the economy of any country; it is through innovative manufacturing and application of the latest technology. Manufacturing is the heartbeat of any economy; without manufacturing, the economy will be stagnant and may collapse under global market pressures. Trading is just a short-term engagement; manufacturing is long-term.

You can imagine the amount of joy you have when you see your products in other countries all over the world. It enhances Nigeria’s good image all over the world.

A FEW TECHNOLOGICAL INGENUITY OF THE YORUBAS:
Not fake ones on videos but publicised and verified...

https://www.nairaland.com/2961174/first-made-nigeria-tractor-small-scale

https://techpoint.ng/2016/02/25/ayoola-lautech-nigerian-drone-maker/

http://www.flameville.com/2013/08/video-obasanjos-made-in-nigeria-jet-car-amphibian-car/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2015/03/02/the-30-year-old-nigerian-mobile-phone-entrepreneur-who-is-challenging-apple-in-africa/#7778cf0f2924

http://www.newsghana.com.gh/babatope-agbeyo-and-his-original-mathematical-instruments/

AND MANY MORE.LET US SEE YOURS grin grin

Hmmm...Ritchiee, Ritchiee. Have a look at this article

http://nlipw.com/in-honor-of-wipo-day-10-nigeria-inventors/
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by ChuxMyk(m): 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
INVENTION ABI NA BUILD DEM BUILD AM?
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
Nkem4040:

It wasn't a grenade launcher per se, but the Biafrran military re-engineered the ogbunike into an unknown technology that they refused to disclose till this day. It was done in such a way that the damage will ignite a chain reaction and evidently catastrophic. Yes the guy you replied is right in the casualty, though I think it was more. It was the most deadly military loss ever encountered by the Nigerian military. I mean thousands of Nigerian military personnel and hundreds of armoured vehicles entering Abagana in a convoy in excess of 50km stretch were incinerated, and most died instantly. How Muritila Mohammad and his crew escaped, remains a mystery. This attack was led by Hannibal of Biafrra General Joe Achuzia in an operation code-named HEROSHIMA.

We don't lie here, we provide evidence; pictures or video. The video is on youtube...here is direct video excerpt of the event.
http://www.tubechop.com/watch/8295930
exagguration will not kill you,it was never a 50km(just 106 armoured vehicle which cannot be more than 10km,and there were survivals)long convey,and the reason why,the victims were much was because,a tank filled with petrol was shot at, so dont come here and start shouting Biafran technology.
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nature8(m): 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
Very interesting..
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by DengXioping(m): 11:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
cheruv:

Its natural for people to paint others in the same ink they're made up of... Gowon proved to be untrustworthy[check Aburi], so its natural for him to think that Ojukwu might be as petty as he was.

I specified those provinces bkos they were the only Ijo provinces in Biāfra then... The other provinces having oil viz Aba, Ahoada were Igbo while Ogoni province was Ogoni.
My friend, then we still sumwat at par den. Remember I said that every war is dogged by lies nd propaganda...so
much we are still yet in the know.
The war overall was full of treachery from both sides, DTS a fact.
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by SlayerSupreme: 11:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
Stingman:

I hear the Ijebus, Aworis and Ilajes say they are not Yoruba...Mtcheee. cool
My brother,I pray if Biafra comes they should stay with Nigeria. What their eyes will see,their mouths won't be able to tell. those people are despicable. I know them personally. Best to leave them alone.
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
Nature8:
Very interesting..

Yes it is. Am just watching on the sidelines. I won't comment because the 'muds' like to ban me for reminding some people that their hate is born out of innate fear of the igbos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by truthalways(m): 11:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
Princewill1:
Afonja! If you can show us a single tooth pick or pencil produced or "assembled" in yorubaland,we will concede defeat.In the absence of that,Oduduwa remains light years behind Biafra. #fact

Google pro force nigeria
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by xtervaganza(m): 11:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
Aigbofa:

This goes against any logical reasoning. You need heavy machineries to make those parts you are looking at, what happened to those machineries? The fairies took them back when you lost the war?
you owned them grin

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Ritchiee: 11:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
truthalways:

Google pro force nigeria
YORUBAS ARE LIGHT YEARS AHEAD OF THE IGBOS WHO JUST HAVE MOUTHS LIKE BIRDS. O LENU BI EYE...DA GRIN tongue

YORUBA LEADS IN TECHNOLOGY AS WE SPEAK.INNOSON ASSEMBLES CHINESE VEHICLES WITH SOME INPUTS,,,IN SHORT HE IS IN PARTNERSHIP WITH A CHINESE COMPANY AND IT QUICKER AND MADE ECONOMIC SENSE FOR NIGERIA TO GO THROUGH INNOSON.
INNOSON KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT ENGINEERING BUT BEING PROPELLED BY THE CHINESE COY.WELL,KUDOS TO HIM.HE IS AN ACHIEVER.
WE HAVE PROFORCE IN YORUBALAND SET UP BY A REAL ENGINEER WHO KNOWS HIS ONIONS.READ HERE:
http://businessnews.com.ng/2014/01/30/nigeria-imports-1500-armoured-vehicles-yearly-proforce-boss/

I have passion for innovation. As an engineer, I do not believe that trading is the way forward. Engineers believe that trading does not build the economy of any country; it is through innovative manufacturing and application of the latest technology. Manufacturing is the heartbeat of any economy; without manufacturing, the economy will be stagnant and may collapse under global market pressures. Trading is just a short-term engagement; manufacturing is long-term.

You can imagine the amount of joy you have when you see your products in other countries all over the world. It enhances Nigeria’s good image all over the world.

http://www.flameville.com/2013/08/video-obasanjos-made-in-nigeria-jet-car-amphibian-car/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2015/03/02/the-30-year-old-nigerian-mobile-phone-entrepreneur-who-is-challenging-apple-in-africa/#7778cf0f2924

http://www.newsghana.com.gh/babatope-agbeyo-and-his-original-mathematical-instruments/

AND MANY MORE...
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nature8(m): 11:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
Realman87:

Yes it is. Am just watching on the sidelines. I won't comment because the 'muds' like to ban me for reminding some people that their hate is born out of innate fear of the igbos.

Lol..
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Ritchiee: 11:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
Princewill1:
Afonja! If you can show us a single tooth pick or pencil produced or "assembled" in yorubaland,we will concede defeat.In the absence of that,Oduduwa remains light years behind Biafra. #fact
lol... you will run now if I tell you to show me Igbo technology grin

Oya see small wey Yoruba do but...
YOU ARE A LIAR OR ILLITERATE WHO DOES NOT KNOW THAT YORUBA LEADS IN TECHNOLOGY AS WE SPEAK.INNOSON ASSEMBLES CHINESE VEHICLES WITH SOME INPUTS,,,IN SHORT HE IS IN PARTNERSHIP WITH A CHINESE COMPANY AND IT QUICKER AND MADE ECONOMIC SENSE FOR NIGERIA TO GO THROUGH INNOSON.

AND MANY MORE.LET US SEE YOURS cheesy
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
kettykin:

The information is not hidden at all it is there on the Internet https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abagana_Ambush
So devastating was the brutal slaughter of the 2nd division of the army that murtala mohammed was relieved of his command of any division and went on a self imposed exile .

The ogbunigwe was again used to halt the advance of the nigerian army during the operation o.a.u
All though through combat means the biafra forces again reduced the size of the 3rd Marine Commando commanded by Benjamin Adekunle from 35000 to a mere 300 soldiers.

the lie is too much. 3rd marine never had up to 35000 men kettykin we know you love your tribe. but exaggeration don't win heart.
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ritchiee:

I promised somebody that I would post it.IT IS AN ARTICLE WHERE SOME OF THE IGBO LIES WERE BUSTED INCLUDING HOW OGBUNIGWE CAME TO BE WITH REFERENCES/EVIDENCES.

mention me when you post it.
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 11:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
Chei I missed grin grin the thread don reash 25 because of the descendants of the mad evil spirit that was chased out of heaven,The lucifer himself ,fallen angel ....the mad afonjas couldnt wait to cast out their bile and jelousy grin they think civil war and its inventions were like the kiriji wars where their ancestors wer throwing and chesting amala balls till the the fulanis came grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (33) (Reply)

Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander / Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) / Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.