Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:46 PM

Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia - Politics (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia (136633 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) / Soldiers Storm Nnamdi Kanu's House In Umuahia (Photos) / The Benin Monarch Frowns At Display Of Political Hooliganism By EDHA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by jpphilips(m): 11:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
kettykin:

The ogbunigwe is my favourite of all biafran weapons, this weapon was used by an unknown major jonathan uchendu to wipe out the entire 2nd division of the nigerian army on march 31 1968, killing more than 5900 soldiers of the army leaving murtala mohammed and a few soldiers to narrowly escape after which murtala mohammed proceeded on a self imposed exile to Britain where he was a until the end of the war.

This weapon was purely a biafran invention and has no western world replica

The Abagana Massacre you just narrated killed 200 Nigerian soldiers. Unless you are implying that Murtala Mohammed commanded a division during the war. That is pure hog wash.
By the way, that Artillery is not the Ogbunigwe, the Ogbunigwe is made with iron buckets.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by klassicview: 11:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
How many machines was invented by the Hausa Fulani herdsmen and their Yoruba slaves?

we all know that Britain, Russia and US played a significant role in that genocide committed on Igbo race.

in Biafra, Africa died but...

The sun is risen already. Biafra is here

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by jpphilips(m): 12:06am On Aug 29, 2016
Nkem4040:

It wasn't a grenade launcher per se, but the Biafrran military re-engineered the ogbunike into an unknown technology that they refused to disclose till this day. It was done in such a way that the damage will ignite a chain reaction and evidently catastrophic. Yes the guy you replied is right in the casualty, though I think it was more. It was the most deadly military loss ever encountered by the Nigerian military. I mean thousands of Nigerian military personnel and hundreds of armoured vehicles entering Abagana in a convoy in excess of 50km stretch were incinerated, and most died instantly. How Muritila Mohammad and his crew escaped, remains a mystery. This attack was led by Hannibal of Biafrra General Joe Achuzia in an operation code-named HEROSHIMA.

We don't lie here, we provide evidence; pictures or video. The video is on youtube...here is direct video excerpt of the event.
http://www.tubechop.com/watch/8295930

You guys make me laugh, Murtala fvcked up by putting a petrol laden tanker in front of his convoy, and behind.
Ogbunigwe hit the tanker and its contents bathe the convoy which resulted in an inferno that incinerated the soldiers.
Murtala was not immediately relieved of his command because of that incident.
I wonder where you guys get all these clap trap from.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by phobia2002: 12:13am On Aug 29, 2016
France support in display, which of nigeria machine tools and steel rolling Biafra was in control to craft all these
Nkem4040:
Biafrran war veteran touring a journalist around one of Biaffran inventions...Armoured Scorpion Bazooka Tank equipped with anti tank gun with ability to rotate 360 degrees.
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by truthalways(m): 12:18am On Aug 29, 2016
Ikechukwu48:

cheesy grin grin grin grin grin

Dude you should have opened both threads. They actually provided ZERO evidence of Yoloba so called ICT on both threads. All you had was them screaming the dominate the TV sector, computer sector, blah blah and people mocking them for it.

I keep saying it, yoloba dominate the ICT sector of Nigeria yet NONE have heard or seem any technology creation by them. Even at that, the government had to go to a guy that deals with car to help them build Aviation parts when they have the "70% ICT yolobas" they could have gone to grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

The grand delusional of Yoloba is hilarious. That Ritchiee one has it worse cause it's mixed with inferiority complex

Google pro force nigeria
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by AAinEqGuinea: 1:22am On Aug 29, 2016
thedarksider:

look..their was never a need in africa,to go mad with killing each other like the europeans...

we are a spiritual people...always was,still are,always will be...we rather slave you and release you after you paid for your crimes...

we will always be backwards compared to others...our leaders know its too late to catch up with the rest of the world....

butttttttttt!.......we are sitting on a fortune in africa....most desired raw-materials are here to build any whatever....

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!....whatever.....

THIS IS WHAT I NEED!!

I knew it! At the heart of even the most brazened Black man and his inferiority complex is a defeated mentality.

I had to come back to Africa to see it for myself. "You'll never want to see an angry {insert Black man variety}"

God Bless You Biafrans, and Good Luck. I know what it's like and I've been patient long enough with the chest-pounding Black cowards here in America, we call them gangstas, rappers, drunkards, addicts, ect, they kill their own until whitey shows up and shows them their place. Plantation bucks. They've come to terms with their inferiority, you cant grow with these types as they are pure cancer.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Xtopher123(m): 1:25am On Aug 29, 2016
Went through all the Post and I can't find a Single Reason why Nigerians don't want Biafra to Be..

If there's any candid Reason please quote me..
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 1:31am On Aug 29, 2016
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by phobia2002: 1:36am On Aug 29, 2016
truthalways:

Google pro force nigeria

Franch invention and support in display, which of nigeria machine tools and steel rolling Biafra was in control to craft all these. Glorified fake history

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 3:02am On Aug 29, 2016
pasol4real:

Correction, it cud not defeat the western powers not the Nigerian army .the Nigerian army was nothing compared to the biafran army .
Save for the western powers that intervened on their behalf ,Nigeria wud have lost the war .
For your mind ba?. The history books tell a different story
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by aresa: 3:37am On Aug 29, 2016
truthalways:

Google pro force nigeria

ProForce Limited.

Not some village panel beating WW1 relic these village jokers are making noise about...

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by aresa: 3:39am On Aug 29, 2016

ProForce Armored Trucks in Osun State..
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by aresa: 3:40am On Aug 29, 2016
Nigerian Army Delegates Visit To Proforce

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGxczSa-5P0
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by aresa: 3:46am On Aug 29, 2016
Nigerian Defence College Visit To Proforce

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73ro3s6xax0
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by aresa: 3:48am On Aug 29, 2016
[img]http://beegeagle.files./2012/05/apcs-for-ogun-police-command-nan.jpg[/img]

ProForce APCs for Ogun State Police Command
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Ikechukwu48: 4:14am On Aug 29, 2016
Ritchiee:

YOU ARE A LIAR OR ILLITERATE WHO DOES NOT KNOW THAT YORUBA LEADS IN TECHNOLOGY AS WE SPEAK.INNOSON ASSEMBLES CHINESE VEHICLES WITH SOME INPUTS,,,IN SHORT HE IS IN PARTNERSHIP WITH A CHINESE COMPANY AND IT QUICKER AND MADE ECONOMIC SENSE FOR NIGERIA TO GO THROUGH INNOSON.
INNOSON KNOWS NOTHING ABOUT ENGINEERING BUT BEING PROPELLED BY THE CHINESE COY.WELL,KUDOS TO HIM.HE IS AN ACHIEVER.
WE HAVE PROFORCE IN YORUBALAND SET UP BY A REAL ENGINEER WHO KNOWS HIS ONIONS.READ HERE:
http://businessnews.com.ng/2014/01/30/nigeria-imports-1500-armoured-vehicles-yearly-proforce-boss/

Why did you prefer manufacturing to importing?

I have passion for innovation. As an engineer, I do not believe that trading is the way forward. Engineers believe that trading does not build the economy of any country; it is through innovative manufacturing and application of the latest technology. Manufacturing is the heartbeat of any economy; without manufacturing, the economy will be stagnant and may collapse under global market pressures. Trading is just a short-term engagement; manufacturing is long-term.

You can imagine the amount of joy you have when you see your products in other countries all over the world. It enhances Nigeria’s good image all over the world.

A FEW TECHNOLOGICAL INGENUITY OF THE YORUBAS:
Not fake ones on videos but publicised and verified...

https://www.nairaland.com/2961174/first-made-nigeria-tractor-small-scale

https://techpoint.ng/2016/02/25/ayoola-lautech-nigerian-drone-maker/

http://www.flameville.com/2013/08/video-obasanjos-made-in-nigeria-jet-car-amphibian-car/

http://www.forbes.com/sites/mfonobongnsehe/2015/03/02/the-30-year-old-nigerian-mobile-phone-entrepreneur-who-is-challenging-apple-in-africa/#7778cf0f2924

http://www.newsghana.com.gh/babatope-agbeyo-and-his-original-mathematical-instruments/

AND MANY MORE.LET US SEE YOURS grin grin

Nigga, wy would I lie about a TOPIC LINK THERE FOR ALL TO SEE. You lots did NOTHING but deluded yourself as you are know to do with screaming of how you're ICT advanced in the country and the none yolobas mocked the living shit out of una. Similar to how you lots self deluded an self claimed "most educated", "most developed", "most sophisificated" with nothing to back una up on. The inferiority complex of you yolobas is ridiculously high till the point it's in psychological level. No f2king wonder you lots are desperate for others to tout your horn and NOBODY have ever done it.

While I'm at it
[img]https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT0Me__ZQqMfr8HmikI8MKd4NP-oYHnjj49-i-s6Me08bif_aH7mtj63MI[/img]
Is this the so called "70% Yoloba ICT" you kept screaming about? Are you for real? The most hilarious of it all is the drone guy. Going by the picture, it's beyond obvious this is your typical drone bought online that you have to assemble and this mofo is trying to imply he "made it". grin grin grin grin grin
In addition to the "Amphibian jet car"..nigga, ARE YOU STUPID? Infact, I triple dare you, post a video or anything where you someone driving that. Hell post a video of the "creator" testing that car..I dare you.

If that's the shit that's supposed 70% Yoloba ICT then no wonder you've been desperate for attention in any igbo threads where none igbos praise igbos. No f2king wonder.

If you consider those shit up there as "inventions that made yoloba 70% ICT crap" , we might as well consider all these from Igbo boys that has not even graduated from high school and some are still in primary school as " "inventions that made igbo 70% ICT crap". What a joke
https://www.nairaland.com/2376781/breaking-news-first-world-flying
https://www.nairaland.com/2506174/see-what-igbo-boy-invented
https://www.naij.com/709115-meet-these-teenage-igbo-boys-who-assembled-helicopter-by-themselves-photos-video.html
https://www.nairaland.com/2723561/see-newly-invented-aeroplane-enugu
http://www.nigeriannewspapers.today/2016/08/22/an-igbo-boy-comes-up-with-an-amazing-never-seen-before-invention/
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin @what this dude posted. Thank you jor, I'll be going to sleep with laughter in my belly so thank you.

BTW: the only decent thing you posted up there worthwhile is the smartphone individual and that's nothing at that. Anyone with a computer engineering degree can manufacture a freaking phone. Hell I have a freaking classmate who uses a smartphone he made himself from scratch.
It's like me posting this
http://guardian.ng/news/apple-buys-a-nigerian-owned-ict-firm-for-1-billion/
and thumbing my chest as "Igbo proof of being technological advance".

Your inferiority complex and desperation to be ego stroked is Hilarious but sad at the same time to watch.

While Igbos are saying Dr. Samuel Achilefu that invented a cancer goggles and even won awards on it, this one is here showing me a jet car that noone has ever seen driving before and a dude trying to pass off drones he bought as something he made.

I'm going to ask it again, how come your government ran to a car manufacturing company to help it's military than going to the "70% Yoloba ICT"? How come NOBODY has ever talked about the so called "70% Yoloba ICT"?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Ikechukwu48: 4:16am On Aug 29, 2016
truthalways:

Google pro force nigeria

I just did and all seen, let me use the yoloba voice when jealousy of innosun's , "An assembly company using parts imported from china trying to mask itself off as a manufacturing company.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by lilwill(m): 5:28am On Aug 29, 2016
new2020:

**** you need heavy machineries to make those parts abi? If B!afrans engineers and scientists reasoned like your amala brain, they would not have manufactured a simple device. Whenever Ojukwu will tell them to manufacture a weapon or device for the survival of the B!afran nation...they will all reply with you amala thinking brain " WE NEED HEAVY MACHINERIES TO MANUFACTURE THAT DEVICE" ****You see why Igbos don't reason like you people? ****

Go and see if Innoson uses heavy machineries to manufacture aviation parts for Nigerian Airforce. Only if you will travel out of your amala region to Nnewi...do you know that car, trucks mechanical parts that most Nigerians use...gear box, fuel pumps, water pumps, transmissions are manufactured in Nnewi and branded as made in Japan? Go and tell Abdsulami Abubakar he doesn't know what he was saying when he visited Nnewi last week.

you have ended the matter "branded made in Japan" has it never disappointed you that most inferior part are known and addressed as Igbo made?
besides common you fit produce anything that standard under your bed ni? where are the factories?
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by lilwill(m): 5:32am On Aug 29, 2016
Warship:

If you took your history classes serious, you would have known that Biafra was blockade by sea/air and therefore, could not import such machineries through her sea.

so how were bullets and shells brought it, cos those where no made in biafra

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by chiefobdk(m): 5:34am On Aug 29, 2016
sukkot:
bros, this is all fun. dont take nothing personal. if you read through the thread you will see several cone-head afonja scratch face yoloba insults lolzzz. this is harmless nairaland banter between yoruba and igbo who deep down know they are brothers but just enjoy fighting each other wink

I'm not brother with any coward afonja

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by lilwill(m): 5:36am On Aug 29, 2016
Warship:

The only projectile technology they knew was guided rocket aka missile.

If they knew how to build bullet/shell technology, Nigeria troops would have perished and vanquished.

If they had gone an extra mile to successfully build a jet engine technology, Lagos, Kano and Kaduna, would have been reduced to rumbles like Berlin.

yup, I agree but they would have needed more time, tech and way more funds than what Biafra had at that time. even Germany during WWII spent billions on their tech but still lost out on the nuclear bomb development to the USA
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by lordkhalifa(m): 5:36am On Aug 29, 2016
ojinuocheibi:
truth is always bitter so fetch water and wash of the poo in your pants.
your grammatical blunder is the poo on my pant... I said earlier u should save ur silly ass the stress and swerve
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by lilwill(m): 5:52am On Aug 29, 2016
LoveMachine:

My old man used to tell me stories about the war. He told me about how they used refine "bonny" as he called it. I thought he was just telling stories until I started doing research on the war. He told no lies. We were really that magical.

No need for the anger in this thread. Biafrans pumped out some serious tech in a short period. LOOK IT UP!

yes they did. but the question is, where are they now, all we have now is just a generation of money hungry, tech lazy people living off former glory.
what happened to the geniuses who created these. what happened to the Biafra of then. now Igbo land is only synonymous with fraud, and fake products. apart from Aba what else can igboland showcase as produce (and I don't mean coal, oil or Igbos in diaspora 'cos those aren't doing it for the motherland)

BTW I'm proudly Yoruba
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by panditocracy(m): 5:55am On Aug 29, 2016
Yoloba una display of jealousy fit resurrect a dead person.
All this one wey una dey masturbate upandan nah make una discredit what happened before you cowards were born, haba! Afonja, no be fight we dey fight.

One mor.onic afonja don begin talk say they control 70% ICT, the same way they lied about being sophisticated and also the same freaking way they lied about being the most educated.

2 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by lilwill(m): 6:02am On Aug 29, 2016
freshvine:
I wonder what will happen now if it happens all over again.

No wonder they sent out Abdulsalami Abubakar to go spy on Innoson Technology. Since he started this aircraft spare parts and services They've been shitting.

I trust the igbo man not to tell him jack

see ehn, this innoson aircraft brouhaha is becoming too much. Na spares them dey do o, not designing planes. all you need for spares are casts and materials. stop riding on the wave of something mediocre. instead of us to be encouraging aircraft design and construction we are applauding spares.
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by panditocracy(m): 6:02am On Aug 29, 2016
lilwill:

yes they did. but the question is, where are they now, all we have now is just a generation of money hungry, tech lazy people living off former glory.
what happened to the geniuses who created these. what happened to the Biafra of then. now Igbo land is only synonymous with fraud, and fake products. apart from Aba what else can igboland showcase as produce (and I don't mean coal, oil or Igbos in diaspora 'cos those aren't doing it for the motherland)

BTW I'm proudly Yoruba

Useless he-goat, all your life, am very sure you have not traveled out of the shout waste.

3 Likes

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by xelly: 6:07am On Aug 29, 2016
Aigbofa:
Those were parts bought from the international market and crudely put together by the Biafrans. If those parts were indeed made in Biafra what happened to the foundries that made the parts? Did anyone destroy any factory after the war?
I don't understand why people are lying to themselves.

You need to learn history before you argue any point. Many industries in Biafra were starved of fund. Ask Olusegun Obasanjo
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by lordkhalifa(m): 6:09am On Aug 29, 2016
Ritchiee:

lol...This one is a stark illiterate.Go and learn from half literate Igbo like Ikechu1 and he will lie to you illiterate that it was Banjo...the only warrior...leading Igbo cowards and weaklings...that made 200 yorubas decimate ten thousands Igbos.He has forgotten that Yorubas are empire builders.. the considerate warriors...the SCORPIONS...ah ah ah
I just want to ask when u guys decide to learn it the hard way... cyber warrior please come up with source... every living soul in this con3 is aware yellow-bars are cowardice and weakling... u folks from west are liars and I'm not surprise on that.. I'm aware u belong to indomie generation, but history are they... u have every right to be jealous of igbos.. if u on ur television to watch EPL Mikel,anichebe,nedum onuoha etc are they, ur commerce they are controlling it, every nook and cranny of ur region even ur village they are their controlling and acquiring every available land... expand their empire, that is what we called bravery, how many of u folks has a property in south east and south none, but in Lagos atleast we have 3 igbos at ur state house of assembles, that is called bravery, bravery is when u leave ur village travel to far distance area and became force to reckon with the locals, atleast we dominate ur major cities I expect u to do the same as well... before u spew out more trash, go and tackle Fulani's doing ethnic cleansing in ur village

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by lilwill(m): 6:11am On Aug 29, 2016
freshvine:

You mean your land is more developed than Enugu, Onitsha, nnewi, Aba, Owerri, Abakiliki, Umuahia, Awka, Nsukka, Orlu, put together? A region less in land mass to Oyo and Osun combined?

so how come y'all are decrying the state of under development and govt abandonment as a reason for secession
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by lilwill(m): 6:13am On Aug 29, 2016
grin
panditocracy:

Useless he-goat, all your life, am very sure you have not traveled out of the shout waste.

note: he didn't debunk my claims

truth hurts...

or why else must you people travel to the "shout waste" to make money.gringrin
Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 29, 2016
Somehow WE got it all wrong in the adopted process of reintegrating Biafra back into Nigeria. In fact it was a typical case of throwing away the bath water with the baby in it. Throughout history, wars have served to advance technological advancements. Instead in our typical shortsightedness we failed to identify the good from the bad and thew out everything. Only God knows how far we would have gone today if some of the technologies made during that civil war were properly harnessed.

1 Like

Re: Biafran Technology And Inventions At Display In Umuahia by Nobody: 6:26am On Aug 29, 2016
Somehow WE got it all wrong in the adopted process of reintegrating Biafra back into Nigeria. In fact it was a typical case of throwing away the bath water with the baby in it. Throughout history, wars have served to advance technological advancements. Instead in our typical shortsightedness we failed to identify the good from the bad and threw away everything. Only God knows how far we would have gone today if some of the technologies made during that civil war were properly harnessed.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (33) (Reply)

Leah Sheribu Gives Birth To Baby Boy For Boko Haram Commander / Nigeria's Most Beautiful Buildings (pics) / Igbo Vs Delta-Igbo: What A Guy Posted On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.