Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Throwback Photos Of Halima Abubakar When She Had Hug B00bs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photos Of Halima Abubakar When She Had Hug B00bs (2292 Views)

Actress Halima Abubakar Bares Her Boobs And Tattoo As She Steps Out In Style / Halima Abubakar Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction As She Steps Out Without Bra / Halima Abubakar Celebrates With Boobs Flaunting Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Throwback Photos Of Halima Abubakar When She Had Hug B00bs by celebrityvoic2: 1:07am On Aug 28, 2016
Popular actress, Halima Abubakar is definitely one of the most controversial actress in Nollywood today when it comes to social media and she continues to keep it that way.

The actress shared an epic throwback photo from 16 year ago and she looked way different from what she looks these days.
She also acknowledged that her complexion has changed over the years.
She shared the photo with the caption:
Throw back my pictures it is called confidence Haters will ask about bleaching now 16years later

Source: http://celebrityvoic..com.ng/2016/08/throwback-photos-of-halima-abubakar.html

Re: Throwback Photos Of Halima Abubakar When She Had Hug B00bs by talktonase(m): 1:20am On Aug 28, 2016
Bleeching tins...see as she resemble person Wey them fry for palm oil...none of my business sha.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Halima Abubakar When She Had Hug B00bs by talktonase(m): 1:22am On Aug 28, 2016
Bleeching tins...see as she resemble person Wey them fry for .k[url][/url]palm oil...none of my business sha.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Halima Abubakar When She Had Hug B00bs by NegeduGrace(f): 1:25am On Aug 28, 2016
Na she talk,na she conclude..all this celebrities calling people who tell them the truth haters..no wonder the bible said truth is bitter
Re: Throwback Photos Of Halima Abubakar When She Had Hug B00bs by bosschinalu(m): 3:43am On Aug 28, 2016
NOW I SEE REAL CHANGE

LIKE IF YOU UNDERSTAND

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Halima Abubakar When She Had Hug B00bs by OKUCHI11(m): 5:43am On Aug 28, 2016
wetin dey special about this lady....every time Halima..... this ..Halima ... that
Re: Throwback Photos Of Halima Abubakar When She Had Hug B00bs by Nobody: 6:19am On Aug 28, 2016
Shebi she tok sey she still be virgin? Virgin ko Virginia ne
Re: Throwback Photos Of Halima Abubakar When She Had Hug B00bs by Nobody: 7:57am On Aug 28, 2016
abuayman:
Shebi she tok sey she still be virgin? Virgin ko Virginia ne

virgin ke son of man thou hast been deceived!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Halima Abubakar When She Had Hug B00bs by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 28, 2016
Yeyebrities and fake lives --5 & 6..

but this one "fake" is tooooooooo fake!!! it surpasses all fakes!
Re: Throwback Photos Of Halima Abubakar When She Had Hug B00bs by opeyemiieblog(m): 9:12am On Aug 28, 2016
see as she b
Re: Throwback Photos Of Halima Abubakar When She Had Hug B00bs by andray12(m): 9:22am On Aug 28, 2016
shey she dey use hot oil baff undecided

(1) (Reply)

Falz Disrupts MTN Project Fame ‘wit Himmediate Hiffekt’ - Photos / P-square Peter Okoye Having Fun With Family In Their Swimming Pool(pics,video) / I Am Better Than All Of You” – Tekno Brags

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.