Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:39 AM

Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers (45265 Views)

Man 'Poisoned While Sleeping' In Delta, Survives Attack (Photos) / Nigerian Pastor Shares Conversation With Man Who Wants To Help Him Get Powers / Sleeping In A Room Where A Dead Body Was Buried. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by free2ryhme: 10:18am On Aug 28, 2016
singing ***satan's power, powerless power *** grin
Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by sunkoye: 10:20am On Aug 28, 2016
The powers gives u wat you want but made it useless for you. Their are spiritual laws and rules that even those principalities fears to break.

As u see.....u AV to choose life or death but u favored death instead.
Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by sexychocho(f): 10:25am On Aug 28, 2016
See d mumu still dey kit up

See as his shoe be sef

Make he quickly go ask for forgiveness of sin coz MY God is a Merciful God

Halleluyah
Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by Larryfest(m): 10:27am On Aug 28, 2016
30years and he still hasn't gotten the powers If he has he wunt be lik dis,dude's got a big problem but let him go for another 30years more...
Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by xolomonstrides(m): 10:45am On Aug 28, 2016
Big lie....so he was about 10 years old when he started. .laya of life.!!
Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by suxess18(m): 10:48am On Aug 28, 2016
joseph1832:
I wonder what that power can do for him bro. If that power can't make Nigeria became a better place, then that power is useless.
U are talking of the whole Nigeria bro?
The powers can not evn do himself a favour.
Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by fakati(m): 11:02am On Aug 28, 2016
Now I know its true that no good thing can come from other way except from God
Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by adedayo3193(m): 11:02am On Aug 28, 2016
I am *speechless*
Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by Rick9(m): 11:07am On Aug 28, 2016
Nonsense
Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by Buhariisah(m): 11:19am On Aug 28, 2016
yeye manyeye manyeye man
Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by EmekaBlue(m): 11:20am On Aug 28, 2016
His customers can come meet him at d graveyard nah....
Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by hamrof(m): 11:46am On Aug 28, 2016
y blaming him?...practice makes perfection he is only practicing how to live in d grave when he died
Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by Bishop0nyenmeme(m): 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
A 40 YEAR OLD MAN
SLEPT IN CEMETARY FOR 30 YEARS

He must have been less than 10 years when he started this journey, why dont i believe this story?
Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by mattsvibes: 12:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
power from the dead

He has gone bananas
Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by Ace4Khalifa(m): 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
Wait ooh. Why is he now making noise?? . . . If he had started making money, would he have remembered me? He's just learning the act of being a dead man.
Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by mrpatozky(m): 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
WHO E EPP...... tongue tongue tongue

The IPM group will be conducting a two to three months skill acquisition programme on theoretical and practical design, construction and installation of high and low power full UPS and inverter systems for youths in Lagos State beginning from October 2016. The training aims at providing practical skills on how to develop an affordable alternative source of supply that can be used in homes and places where needed. The programme will cover:
• Theoretical analysis of the inverter system: working mechanism, functions, parts and sizes.
• Design considerations and construction of the inverter(DC to AC) system
• Design calculations and winding construction of a power transformer
• Design and construction of a fast and safe charging system and charge controller system showing full charge and low power
• Battery system and charging analysis
• Design and construction of a short circuit/overload protection system
• Design and construction of a swift automatic change over system for uninterrupted power supply
NOTE : Any individual from any discipline can apply.
For more information, contact Patrick via Whatsapp on 08166233413 or send an inquiry mail to patrhyko@rocketmail.com
Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by sapientia(m): 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
Una see mad instead of to help him una dey use am make story..

40 years and he has slept in tombs for 30 years..

He started at 10 years under after serving someone for God know how long.....
Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by sapientia(m): 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
Una see mad man instead of to help him una dey use am make story..

40 years and he has slept in tombs for 30 years..

He started at 10 years under after serving someone for God know how long.....
Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by Nathkem01(m): 1:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
Opin aye ti de
Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by Toosure70: 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
Liess. 419ner
Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by olajizz01(m): 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kingzulex:
I thought he is an Afonja sef,na dem do that kind thing
which kind thing,when we are talking about ritual,the flat.head took the lead which i believe u are one,i have lived in your land for few years,u will hardly seen big houses built with clean money,your quest for money is second to the non,one of yoruba brother i met living there told me everything and i witness it as well,it is very risky to be living in a big and beautiful building in your land because you will not hesitate to exhaust all such person's destiny within few time,Landlord of the house i was first living built an estate(two seperate- one storey big building and one big building making 3 big houses on 8plots of land)and i asked of his occupation,they said he was selling concocted herbal medicines (agbo and agunmu iba,jedi etc.) in lagos,i moved out immidiately i heard that,and there people living there as tenant were even rumoured that he used his first wife as money machine.so,i dont trust those that come to lagos and spend extravagantly,their money machine is in the village.
Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by ngozifred(f): 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
Only in Ghana lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by LEGENDP(m): 2:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
Earn10$ per 10 seconds task, earn 2000$ monthly-onlie job. Visit http://Money4Task.com/?ref=244231
Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by Betapikin101: 2:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
He no know anything he died 30 years ago but wait o the report says he's 40 that is to say he has been sleeping In cemetery since when he was 10 abi .welldone
Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by keltho(m): 3:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
Good for yhu o....Bear your cross yoursef
Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by SuperSupremo(m): 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
Davash222:
Sweet Lord, any power that will make me forsake you, take that power away from me.

All power belong to Jesus.
Lie lie!!!

All power belongs to God Who jesus bowed and worshipped

Stop deceiving yourself jare!
Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by Vincent41(m): 3:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by Carter4luv(m): 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
u wasted 30years in d cemetry sleeping wit d dead jxt to get spiritual powers, wen people use two days to achieve it here in nigeria. d devil has kept ur koboko waiting for u. ghana juju so stressful.
Re: Philip Mensah: I Have Been Sleeping In Graves For 30 Years To Get Powers by FaroukM(m): 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
Dis guy lie is not for the living...so na since age of 10 he don dey spend sleep with the dead...orisirisi fah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Experience 13: Live Thread / Apostle Johnson Suleman's Sex Scandal: "I Believe You Daddy!"- Lady Supports Him / Signs Of The End Times

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.