Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,668 members, 7,837,468 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Why Do Guys Compete For Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Guys Compete For Girls (1202 Views)

Why Do Guys Have difficulties Saying This To Girls. / Why Do Guys Send Dick Pics To Women (adults Only Content) / Do Guys Still Suck Naija Toto? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Guys Compete For Girls by marvelck: 8:30am On Aug 28, 2016
Life is competitive whether you like it or not. Everywhere you go or find yourself, you see people unconsciously competiting against one another for one thing or the other. And winning a girl's love has now become part of the competition among guys these days. Some guys dont even mind snatching their friend's girlfriend (or wives in some cases) just to prove a silly point. Energy thats suppose to be put into better things, you see guys using it to woo a babe till she eventually succumbs. More than half of the guys wooing a girl are only interested in sleeping with her and not cos they love her or want to marry her. And girls being who they are, cant help but fall for the bad ones cos of the 'attention and money' they throw at them. At times, I really dont understand what a guy stand to gain by being the first to sleep with a particular girl, seeing the way he goes around boasting about it. To most guys, chasing & catching a girl is like going on an hunting expedition. With the sole purpose of satisfying a personal desire or ego. While girls see and approach dating/relationship differently, guys see it more as a game.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Compete For Girls by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 28, 2016
Dating is a game, if you patronize prostitutes frequently then you have issues .

Perfectly fine to "Fight".
Re: Why Do Guys Compete For Girls by donbenedict(m): 8:32am On Aug 28, 2016
It's 100 percent possible for a guy to not woo a girl and she falls for him..

1 Like

Re: Why Do Guys Compete For Girls by PussyMechanic(m): 8:36am On Aug 28, 2016
Well I don't waste time competing to woo girls. Dats for kids. They're d one who wanna get my attention now. Neither do I do prostitutes. There's something better
Re: Why Do Guys Compete For Girls by youngest85(m): 8:51am On Aug 28, 2016
PussyMechanic:
Well I don't waste time competing to woo girls. Dats for kids. They're d one who wanna get my attention now. Neither do I do prostitutes. There's something better

Bros hw market na?

I hope people are patronizing @ur siggy
Re: Why Do Guys Compete For Girls by DankemzI(m): 8:57am On Aug 28, 2016
Competition to woo who Na Olympic?grin
When Girls are committing suicide for being dumped grin
Girls too plenty for guys to go the Rio way to win their love!
They should be competing to win the guys attention
Re: Why Do Guys Compete For Girls by lytech1(m): 9:10am On Aug 28, 2016
I will flex my muscle in doubling my hustle... Girls will do the competition on me...

Truth be told,do guys really still fight for ladies this days?
Re: Why Do Guys Compete For Girls by Nobody: 9:28am On Aug 28, 2016
marvelck:
Life is competitive whether you like it or not. Everywhere you go or find yourself, you see people unconsciously competiting against one another for one thing or the other. And winning a girl's love has now become part of the competition among guys these days. Some guys dont even mind snatching their friend's girlfriend (or wives in some cases) just to prove a silly point. Energy thats suppose to be put into better things, you see guys using it to woo a babe till she eventually succumbs. More than half of the guys wooing a girl are only interested in sleeping with her and not cos they love her or want to marry her. And girls being who they are, cant help but fall for the bad ones cos of the 'attention and money' they throw at them. At times, I really dont understand what a guy stand to gain by being the first to sleep with a particular girl, seeing the way he goes around boasting about it. To most guys, chasing & catching a girl is like going on an hunting expedition. With the sole purpose of satisfying a personal desire or ego. While girls see and approach dating/relationship differently, guys see it more as a game.
Re: Why Do Guys Compete For Girls by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 28, 2016
The only place I see competition for girls is in engineering classes or technological institutes. Anywhere else, there are enough babes to go round, with extra sef.
So my friends, you would do well to channel ur competitive strength and time to improving on urself. The babes are always gonna be there for the taking
Re: Why Do Guys Compete For Girls by bitchcrafts: 10:48am On Aug 28, 2016
velosofers efriwia! chai¡
Re: Why Do Guys Compete For Girls by OluwabuqqyYOLO(m): 11:05am On Aug 28, 2016
There is a terrible thing that happens in a young boy’s head when confronted by other members of your pack. Like jackals running wild, you do not want to be left alone to hunt, for fear that the pack may turn and devour you. So when they ask you to take down the innocent gazelle, you shyly comply to prove that, you too, are a member of this pack.

We all just want to be seen to matter.
Re: Why Do Guys Compete For Girls by sorextee(m): 11:06am On Aug 28, 2016
Its very common, even in the animal kingdom..
Re: Why Do Guys Compete For Girls by Nobody: 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
This reason is this.

Biologically, Charles Darwin said something about natural selection, it doesn't only mean the eco system select a specie to survive, it also means surviving species seeking the best mate to mate with in order to reproduce more evolved specie that would continue its existence. basically, environment and mate partners define the future of a new specie.

So when guys rushes to sleep with a hot girl, what he's actually doing is selecting a best partner to continue more healthy human existence, but he wouldn't know because he thinks he's doing it just to have fun.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Guys Compete For Girls by firstking01(m): 2:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ever since dating became a game the no of heartbreaks has increased.
Re: Why Do Guys Compete For Girls by Vince77(m): 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
aaronson:
This reason is this.

Biologically, Charles Darwin said something about natural selection, it doesn't only mean the eco system select a specie to survive, it also means surviving species seeking the best mate to mate with in order to reproduce more evolved specie that would continue its existence. basically, environment and mate partners define the future of a new specie.

So when guys rushes to sleep with a hot girl, what he's actually doing is selecting a best partner to continue more healthy human existence, but he wouldn't know because he thinks he's doing it just to have fun.

very intelligent response
Re: Why Do Guys Compete For Girls by Nobody: 4:31pm On Aug 28, 2016
Vince77:

very intelligent response
Thank you sir'.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If You Can’t Pound Yam And Cook You Are Not A Real Woman – Toyin Lawani / L / I Am A Woman!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.