Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) (81507 Views)

Photos Of Top Boko Haram Commanders Killed During Bombardment In Sambisa Forest / Top Boko Haram Commanders Killed During Military Artillery Bombardments (Photos) / Militant Leader, Ossy Ibori Killed In Ondo (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Buikechukwu35(m): 5:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
LabiaDestroyer:
Finally crime does not pay... By the way today is my birthday grin
happy birthday Wshng you many more yrs
Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by ZionJay(m): 5:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
Jibril659:
I'm gonna throw up embarassed
Go ahead please grin
Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by millionaireman: 5:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
willibounce1:

All these trash and you couldn't make any sense. Is the military killing everybody in the ND? You want people to destroy pipelines but you don want the NA to deal with them. Why not carry guns and protest against your governors who embezzle money on a daily basis, why not protest for poor power supply, poor infrastructure and the rest. Na to bomb pipelines because o amnesty una sabi. You nova chi chumchin. Go an join the militants so that I can see you pictures on NL like th stubborn goats posted here.

After using Boko Haram to collect apex political power, and now release arrested and surrendered Boko Haram militants to the public, you turn the guns of Nigeria Army to the Niger delta to shoot and kill people extra judicial.

And crude oil Patriots for one Nigeria shout Alleluia for you.

Go get a life. For how much longer can Nigeria armed forces be killing people to sustain your feeding bottle of cheap cash from crude oil?

They never teach you that the most rich countries in the world have no crude oil?

They never taught you that extra judicial killings of criminals is a sign of a failed country?
Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by 01Mysticdon(m): 6:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
erico2k2:

My house is not 2 far frm there so whats ur point?
if you check as well you would have know these guys where hit by a Bus,if truly you live near there you for one should know the real gist instead of hear-say
I just got to know that they were hit by a bus few hours ago.
What I'm trying to say is that those boys are criminal elements, they must be stopped. They have killed many.
Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Abdulazeez007(m): 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Abdulazeez007(m): 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
Jackrich:
The media is the problem here , how do you now label common criminals and cultists as militants ? Are they fighting for the same people they've been killing ,raping ,maiming and dislodging from their various communities ?

These good for nothing fellows are bunch of criminals who are using the current lapses created by this incompetent administration to create chaos .

They will always end up like this.
Of a truth, those cultists are disgrace to humanity. How can a group inflict pains on members of their community and go to bed smiling? I wish more cultists can be flushed out, but my ultimate desire is that they take a new leaf and be productive to the communities and the society at large.

2 Likes

Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
haywire1:

When Last have you been to your region to sensitize your youths undecided undecided undecided undecided

South south nd crime are like bread and butter, most of the youths lack proper parental training.

#
South South people are law-abiding people. Only a negligible few engage in crime

1 Like

Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 6:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
discusant:

From your base, probably in Abuja, you have adjudged the killed youths to have been cultists and terrorists. The way almajiri passes judgement.

Large percentage of victims of extrajudicial killings like this are innocent people. You may be surprised some of these slain youths were not criminals. Some times passers by are killed - and there is no voice anymore for the dead.

That army that was strong enough to kill them should also have been strong enough to arrest them and and make them face trial.

Or does cultism, or even terrorism attract death penalty in Nigeria? Lost of arrested or surrendered Boko Haram terrorists are being freed today.
I am sure you have no idea the pains cultists and criminals inflict on communities. Beside if they are "innocent" I am sure their families, friends, communities etc will raise alarm.

Abi them fall from heaven too?

1 Like

Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by nwoye72: 8:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
to come back to Nigeria is quite scary because its so bloody on a daily basis. I'm quite afraid
Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by sats: 8:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
Nigerian Army ... Sorrow, tears and blood
Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by shellman: 8:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
misterkay:
A deserved end.. By the way, Igbudu was a cultist not a militant. Anyway, kudos to the military.
Now the cloud of impunity &indiscipline is fast fading in our society A sheriff is around the corner in the person of Patriotic Buhari. Ride on!

1 Like

Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by prophetfire: 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
its police that killed them.not army.
Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by prophetfire: 9:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
gbadexy:
Kudos to the military.
which military?they were killed by police.
Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Wadeoye(m): 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
prophetfire:
which military?they were killed by police.

See the way this one addressed the military as if the police are more powerful/skillful than the military in the act of war.

Anyway, the police is also there to secure the environment as part of national security apparatus.

The most important thing is, ND criminals/militants have been reduced by 6.

Also on Friday, military attacked militant camps in the creek, killing 5 militants and arresting 23 others. Some others fled with various degrees of injuries.

Crocodile is smiling in the creek as we speak grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by prophetfire: 9:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
Oasis007:
undecided

Thought they said it was a lie?!

I really find it hard to understand the People of a certain Region in Nigeria!

They love it when the Country is in shambles, but hate it whenever the Country is picking up?!

Why?!
what lie? is it de claim of operations crocodile smile? please these are robbers, kidnapers, cultist gang killed by police in a shootout. not b by army and they are not militants.
Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by prophetfire: 9:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
Wadeoye:

See the way this one addressed the military as if the police are more powerful/skillful than the military in the act of war.

Anyway, the police is also there to secure the environment as part of national security apparatus.

The most important thing is, ND criminals/militants have been reduced by 6.

Also on Friday, military attacked militant camps in the creek, killing 5 militants and arresting 23 others. Some others fled with various degrees of injuries.

Crocodile is smiling in the creek as we speak grin grin grin grin grin
I am giving you real facts but you are getting unduly excited by what? these are local crime gang killed by police from ahoada. they are not militants.
Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Businessideas: 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
prophetfire:
what lie? is it de claim of operations crocodile smile? please these are robbers, kidnapers, cultist gang killed by police in a shootout. not b by army and they are not militants.
Even though I know you are lying but I will still say "woreva "
If you do crime, get ready to do the time. Shikena

2 Likes

Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by Wadeoye(m): 9:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
prophetfire:
I am giving you real facts but you are getting unduly excited by what? these are local crime gang killed by police from ahoada. they are not militants.

Can you tell us the difference between ND militants and cultists/kidnappers/armed robbers?
They are the same people committing different crimes - militancy, pipeline vandalism, kidnapping, armed robbery, cultism, etc depending on where they see money.

2 Likes

Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by fuckpoverty(m): 9:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
Jibril659:
I'm gonna throw up embarassed
come take poly bag
Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by gogodaye(m): 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ref: AZ:5250/RVS/PRD/VOL.10/112
DATE: 28th AUGUST, 2016

#POLICE_PRESS_RELEASE

FOILED ARMED ROBBERY ATTACK/DEATH OF
SIX NOTORIOUS ARMED ROBBERS

The Rivers State Police Command in its sustained efforts to rid the state of all manner of crime and criminality today recorded yet another significant breakthrough in crime fighting. This was practically demonstrated when last night about 8.40pm, there was a distress call about an Armed Robbery attack at Ihuike axis of the East/West Road in Ahoada East Local Government Area of Rivers State.

In a swift response, the Ahoada Division led by the DPO immediately mobilized to the scene and the armed robbers on sighting the Police Patrol Van, opened fire on the Police. While an 18 Seater Bus heading from Benin to Port Harcourt was under attack, the driver lost control and the car somersaulted, while 3 persons were feared dead. The rest passengers were rescued. In the ensuing gun battle, the police over powered the armed robbers, six of the armed robbers were fatally wounded and died on their way to the hospital.

The robbers are the notorious gang of armed robbers/kidnappers who have been terrorizing the East/West Road. The leader of the gang is one General Igbudu, who is suspected to be responsible for all the killings in Ahoada community and the kidnapping of fourteen (14) passengers from Omoku to Port Harcourt, three weeks ago and had earlier been declared wanted by the Police. Items recovered from the late robbers include:
1. Four Ak 47 Riffles with S/Nos. 56-3453611, 1979 CH 01020, 56-2614653 KO 358312.

2. Thirty rounds of 7.62mm Ammunition.

3. One Tokarev Pistol S/No. 96301517 with one Round of 9.mm Ammunition.

4. One Brownie Pistol No. F.A 5293

5. Two Military Face Caps.

The injured accident victims are receiving treatment in the hospital. Investigation has been ordered. The Ahoada community is agog as they celebrate the end of an orgy of violence in their area. They are happier for it. As the community will now know peace.

The Commissioner of Police Rivers State, CP Francis Mobolaji Odesanya, wishes to assure the good people of the state to go about their lawful businesses as there is no cause for alarm. The Police is on top of our game and promises to even do better when the synergy between the Police and the public is made more robust. Urging the public to have confidence in the police and always share information with the Police.

DSP OMONI NNAMDI
POLICE PUBLIC RELATIONS OFFICER,
FOR: COMMISSIONER OF POLICE
RIVERS STATE COMMAND
PORT HARCOURT.
Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by jay7(m): 3:50am On Aug 29, 2016
TonyeBarcanista:
Terrorism and cultism is never worth it. Youths from our region should stay out of it and make their lives productive to the society.

Well done to our gallant officers of Mobile Police...

If only they will take this advice and shun Terrorism and Cultism
Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by erico2k2(m): 12:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
01Mysticdon:

I just got to know that they were hit by a bus few hours ago.
What I'm trying to say is that those boys are criminal elements, they must be stopped. They have killed many.
well was this not what I said B4 U said was talking shyt
Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by dazzlinglyme: 3:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
haywire1:

When Last have you been to your region to sensitize your youths undecided undecided undecided undecided

South south nd crime are like bread and butter, most of the youths lack proper parental training.

#
no be lie

1 Like

Re: Militant Leader And His Commanders Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photos) by 01Mysticdon(m): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
erico2k2:

well was this not what I said B4 U said was talking shyt
the Wike matter abi

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Two Boys Killed During Kogi Governorship Election In Lokoja (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Dancing Over Removal Of Buratai As Chief Of Army Staff (Video) / Barbecued Chicken Served To Voters At Lagos Island (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.