Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

“guys Who Sleep With A Girl & Tells Everyone Are Stupid” – Lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “guys Who Sleep With A Girl & Tells Everyone Are Stupid” – Lady Says (719 Views)

Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / Guys Who Sleep With A Girl And Broadcast It Are Hopeless / Is It Fair To Call Girls Who Sleep Around 'Prostitutes' And Guys 'Players' ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“guys Who Sleep With A Girl & Tells Everyone Are Stupid” – Lady Says by Nobody: 9:46am On Aug 28, 2016
This submission by Facebook user Vivian Adaeze is timely, and I agree wholeheartedly with her. Guys who kiss and tell are weak, spineless, cretinous and are not fit to be called men. I feel nothing but contempt for such weak specimens of manhood.

Walking on the street that leads to my workshop, I stopped by my ‘customers’ shop to exchange pleasantries.

We were still talking when a lady that sells ‘okpa’ came around to collect her money from those who bought but didn’t pay immediately. A particular guy started teasing her with subtle threats not to pay her.
The drama became irritating and I asked my customer why he couldn’t just hand over the money to her so she could continue with her daily hussle. He smiled and said ‘he had slept with her’

What has that got to do with anything.., I asked?
You won’t understand. He slept with her and told his friends about it. Everybody here knows he slept with her.. I’m sure others have taken their rounds to sleep with her.
Why are you telling me this? What will this information do in my life? He slept with her.. And so??
Don’t you know her dignity and honor as a lady has been shattered??
At this point I was visibly annoyed.. Which dignity? So having consensual sex with a fellow adult will reduce a lady’s dignity while that of the man would stay intact.

You are a lady. If it is public knowledge that a man slept with you, it is a thing of shame.
See ehn, if I have sex with a man and he decides to tell the whole street that he had sex with me, it wouldn’t faze me a bit. I would make sure I walk the street each day with head held high. If there is anything that would shame me at this stage of my life, it ain’t sex.. I told him and continued with my journey visibly annoyed.
……
Guys, if you practice Kiss and tell, You are indescribably stupid.
If you feel it is okay to tell your friends that you had sex with a girl in a bid to shame her, you are still stupid.
Ladies, there is nothing to be ashamed of if the sex was consensual. I’m not advocating you sleep with whoever comes your way, but if you do decide and its consensual, there is still nothing to be ashamed of.
Your honor and dignity isn’t lost simply because you had sex. Who started this bullshit?
It is sad living in a society where a lady is shamed and made an object of ridicule simply because she had sex with another who somehow find covering from societal tags and labels.
The lady becomes the one with the lost honor and dignity while the other participating party is left off the hook because of his gender.
This is the society we live in and it is still sad that a whole lot will defend this ridiculousness.

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/08/guys-who-sleep-with-girl-tells-everyone.html

Re: “guys Who Sleep With A Girl & Tells Everyone Are Stupid” – Lady Says by Nobody: 9:47am On Aug 28, 2016
Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Finestboi
Re: “guys Who Sleep With A Girl & Tells Everyone Are Stupid” – Lady Says by Nobody: 9:49am On Aug 28, 2016
Hm
Re: “guys Who Sleep With A Girl & Tells Everyone Are Stupid” – Lady Says by finalboss1(m): 9:55am On Aug 28, 2016
undecided rubbish

Re: “guys Who Sleep With A Girl & Tells Everyone Are Stupid” – Lady Says by gabinogem(m): 10:02am On Aug 28, 2016
Our society has made it that way & unfortunately, ur simple words can't change that.

Guys will always see it as an achievement for having sex with a lady because of the way our ladies play "hard to get". Surprisingly, some ladies also brag publicly about sleeping with men especially celebrities.
Re: “guys Who Sleep With A Girl & Tells Everyone Are Stupid” – Lady Says by favourmic(m): 10:09am On Aug 28, 2016
I know ladies we be like yes I agree but my questions is why would it's be guys banging and not guy banging if it's your husband banging and keep telling others then I can agree he is stupid but in as much as guys not one not two forget the guy get mouth
Re: “guys Who Sleep With A Girl & Tells Everyone Are Stupid” – Lady Says by jonaifame22(m): 10:14am On Aug 28, 2016
So wat of gals who tell their friends that a guy is not good in bed?
Re: “guys Who Sleep With A Girl & Tells Everyone Are Stupid” – Lady Says by Nobody: 10:34am On Aug 28, 2016
It's not only guys that kisses and tell.What about all those gossips between female gatherings?Are they not about their boyfriends and sugardaddies?
Re: “guys Who Sleep With A Girl & Tells Everyone Are Stupid” – Lady Says by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 28, 2016
Kiss and tell are some of the the most exciting gists about guys or ladies when they are together.
Re: “guys Who Sleep With A Girl & Tells Everyone Are Stupid” – Lady Says by Nobody: 10:43am On Aug 28, 2016
gabinogem:
Our society has made it that way & unfortunately, ur simple words can't change that.

Guys will always see it as an achievement for having sex with a lady because of the way our ladies play "hard to get". Surprisingly, some ladies also brag publicly about sleeping with men especially celebrities.
They do that a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Transgender Man Puts To Birth.... (pics) / . / Young Lady Reveals The Scary Things Her Boyfriend Does To Her During S*x

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.