Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,027 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:38 AM

Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) (44479 Views)

Kenyan Woman Conspired With Lover To Kill Her German Husband During Sex / Kenyan Woman Bites & Swallows Lover’s Wife’s Ear During Fight (photo) / Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by Pylony(m): 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
Ewooooo Kenya not again! This woman lack wisdom, what if a sharp pin accidentally prickled the balloon and it blast with a loud sound? She would have being like, "don't worry i just fert gas, you know how it is during pregnancy" grin.

It is possible after frequent abortions in the pass she know she can't make babies any more. Guys make we wise up!!
Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by urchmoney73(m): 5:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kenya & bad news all d time
Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by esosuo2: 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
Are kenyans dat dull ? Ballon of all .Tins and she agree go hospital .They better check the woman"s mental state rather than arrest her oh
Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by timilinda(f): 5:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
finalboss1:
undecided they think they are smart ....dey are full of tricks and all the same... fish brains...women

Lol! U HATE women. Yet u LOVE ur mum! Keep deceiving urself! I hope u marry a man...

3 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by introdee(f): 5:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kenya again!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by Horluwahdammy(f): 5:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
Wonders shall never cease
Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by Jidibia(m): 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
Mogbe!!! Nigerians dey learn for where Kenyans dey. Kenyans schooling us since 1900
Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by Jidibia(m): 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
timilinda:

Lol! U HATE women. Yet u LOVE ur mum! Keep deceiving urself! I hope u marry a man...
But him lie?

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by hamrof(m): 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
Y always Kenya? are they addicted to criminology?
Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by kinzmen: 6:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
Is me kinzmen..... Mark my name next year i will meet ladyf...
Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by IceDude(m): 6:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
steppin:
Kenya, Uganda & South Africa are the weird African countries.
Ogbeni why is Nigeria not dia
Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by toidflex(m): 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kenya people with their odd behavioue,but such news no suppose make fp
Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kenya, Ghana, India.....What can i say undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by EmekaBlue(m): 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
Make God give her real Belle nah..I dey pity her...Barrenness for long=Total confusion
Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by Rick9(m): 6:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kenya and wrong News be like

Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by SemuhleB(f): 6:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
oluwasegun007:
Kenya, Ghana, India.....What can i say undecided undecided undecided

Why are you people such hypocrites. You act like nothing "weird" ever happens in your "perfect" country yet day in day out stories after stories are on front page. Was it not yesterday that i read a story about a woman who caged a girl for 5months in a bush ? Your country is not any better than Kenya, Sa and Ghana nor is it heaven so i find it quite hypocritical that upon all the crazies that happen in ur own country, you turn a blind eye and point fingers towards other countries. Ya"ll must be damn deluded undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
SemuhleB:

Why are you people such hypocrites. You act like nothing "weird" ever happens in your "perfect" country yet day in day out stories after stories are on front page. Was it not yesterday that i read a story about a woman who caged a girl for 5months in a bush ? Your country is not any better than Kenya, Sa and Ghana nor is it heaven so i find it quite hypocritical that upon all the crazies that happen in ur own country, you turn a blind eye and point fingers towards other countries. Ya"ll must be damn deluded undecided

your situation critical ooooo.....

your BP go don riseup small to compose dis ur ritup oooo....
Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by Ayatullah(m): 6:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
Beware of healthy ladies with fake hair, fake fingernails, fake eyelashes and fake complexion they should never be trusted. That is the Truth.

Ms Purity kiritu just proved me right!
Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by SemuhleB(f): 6:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
oluwasegun007:

your situation critical ooooo.....

your BP go don riseup small to compose dis ur ritup oooo....

Lol i know my write up is above you but it took me 1min to compose this basic, simple write up. My bp can never rise because of non entities like your self. Just had to comment on nigerians and their hypocritical nature. I guess perhaps that's the main reason why ur country is the way it is.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by Rallyman: 6:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
Nigerians can't face their front na wao

Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 6:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
SemuhleB:

Lol i know my write up is above you but it took me 1min to compose this basic, simple write up. My bp can never rise because of non entities like your self. Just had to comment on nigerians and their hypocritical nature. I guess perhaps that's the main reason why ur country is the way it is.

i no your country is way better that's why you seat your sorry ass* all day reading interesting news on a Naija blog.... grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by ayamprecious: 7:06pm On Aug 28, 2016
grin grin

Na one of this ballon she use

Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by Greenback: 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
GmBuhari sef grin
Strange things even in kenya
Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by SemuhleB(f): 7:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
oluwasegun007:

i no your country is way better that's why you seat your sorry ass* all day reading interesting news on a Naija blog.... grin grin grin

Your write about the interesting part. Whenever i need tp laugh surely all i need to do is come on here. Bunch of clowns

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by oluwasegun007(m): 7:24pm On Aug 28, 2016
SemuhleB:

Your write about the interesting part. Whenever i need tp laugh surely all i need to do is come on here. Bunch of clowns

i guess you experience serious boredom for most part of your day.....

No interesting news in S.A......

Surely Seun and the MODS are doing a great job. grin grin grin
Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by doctorfemi20(m): 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
Lie may travel for 20 years....
Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by justmenoni: 7:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kenya news and Nairaland Front page

Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by Mylove55(f): 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2016
encryptjay:
Kenya again
I'm 100 percent sure the balloon was used during sex.
and the sperm enter inside the balloon.
Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by Seanmike(m): 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kenya y always u
Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by Nobody: 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
Let's bind every spirit of zuma in every .
Nairalander's life undecided
insomnia1234:
there is no day zuma will not appear at least ten times on nira land grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by Francon(f): 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
Pascalville:

kenyans in short ayaf die.. grin grin

After I accepted your friendship, I was banned for 3 days

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 4 Internet Fraudsters In Benin(photos) / Kidnapper Evans All Smiles In Court During Arraignment (Photos) / Gunmen Kidnap Christiana Bernard In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.