Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) (44477 Views)

Kenyan Woman Conspired With Lover To Kill Her German Husband During Sex / Kenyan Woman Bites & Swallows Lover’s Wife’s Ear During Fight (photo) / Kenyan Woman Burns Her Husband With Hot Oil On Christmas Day (graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2016
Francon:

After I accepted your friendship, I was banned for 3 days
darling am so sorry.. I dont have hand in that... shocked .. How re u doin..
Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by Francon(f): 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
Pascalville:
darling am so sorry.. I dont have hand in that... shocked .. How re u doin..

I was unbanned today (So I thought). Cos I couldn't reply as at last night. I feel hurt now. I lost an uncle to surgery. Trying to be strong cry cry cry
Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by Nobody: 8:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
Francon:

I was unbanned today (So I thought). Cos I couldn't reply as at last night. I feel hurt now. I lost an uncle to surgery. Trying to be strong cry cry cry
am so so sorry bout ur loss darl.. Be strong,everything will be alright.. Hope you are feeling better... Stay strong... So we can be good friends. cry
Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by Francon(f): 8:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
Pascalville:
am so so sorry bout ur loss darl.. Be strong,everything will be alright.. Hope you are feeling better... Stay strong... So we can be good friends. cry

Thanks for condoling with me at this grievous time. I will be fine.
Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
Francon:

Thanks for condoling with me at this grievous time. I will be fine.
anytime dear.. Am always here for you
Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by Francon(f): 8:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
Pascalville:
anytime dear.. Am always here for you

Thanks for your TLC
Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
Francon:

Thanks for your TLC
welc anytime kiss

1 Like

Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by Damfostopper(m): 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kenyans and stewpidity are like

Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by LeSudAfricaine: 10:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
SemuhleB:

Why are you people such hypocrites. You act like nothing "weird" ever happens in your "perfect" country yet day in day out stories after stories are on front page. Was it not yesterday that i read a story about a woman who caged a girl for 5months in a bush ? Your country is not any better than Kenya, Sa and Ghana nor is it heaven so i find it quite hypocritical that upon all the crazies that happen in ur own country, you turn a blind eye and point fingers towards other countries. Ya"ll must be damn deluded undecided
You spoke my mind Semuhle.

2 Likes

Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by kobosmalls: 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
herzern1:
Kenya news and Nairaland Front paqe
Actually its Kenyan.
About your signature, the things suitable for ridicule are religions, theists and anyone who accepts their fairy tales as truth.
Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by jsea(m): 11:37pm On Aug 28, 2016
Zico5:
This life is weird. U cannot tell what humans will do next. Fear human 100 times before u fear God.
Must u commit Sin cause u want to be funny?
Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by Carter4luv(m): 11:59pm On Aug 28, 2016
she tried, nxt cum and meet edo girls to teach u all d tricks of womanhood.
Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by jay7(m): 3:21am On Aug 29, 2016
Zico5:
This life is weird. U cannot tell what humans will do next. Fear human 100 times before u fear God.

I disagree it should be the other way
Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by timilinda(f): 4:06am On Aug 29, 2016
Jidibia:

But him lie?

Read my post again. U'd find ur answer there.
Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by timilinda(f): 9:58pm On Sep 12, 2016
Jidibia:

But him lie?

Him lie! angry angry angry
Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by WORLDPEACE(m): 11:08pm On Oct 02, 2016
SemuhleB:

Why are you people such hypocrites. You act like nothing "weird" ever happens in your "perfect" country yet day in day out stories after stories are on front page. Was it not yesterday that i read a story about a woman who caged a girl for 5months in a bush ? Your country is not any better than Kenya, Sa and Ghana nor is it heaven so i find it quite hypocritical that upon all the crazies that happen in ur own country, you turn a blind eye and point fingers towards other countries. Ya"ll must be damn deluded undecided
Don't take this personal, you know we love to poke fun at ourselves too. SA, Ghana and Kenya we poke fun at when we are tired of doing so to ourself. Where have you been? You went into a month long hibernation. Where are all those beautiful women you always put in my face with their gigantic booties. Don't abandon ship just when we are starting to warm up to you o. All I've ever wanted is just worldpeace and booty. If I can't get the former at least YOU can give me the latter.
Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by SemuhleB(f): 6:38pm On Oct 11, 2016
WORLDPEACE:

Don't take this personal, you know we love to poke fun at ourselves too. SA, Ghana and Kenya we poke fun at when we are tired of doing so to ourself. Where have you been? You went into a month long hibernation. Where are all those beautiful women you always put in my face with their gigantic booties. Don't abandon ship just when we are starting to warm up to you o[b]. All I've ever wanted is just worldpeace and booty. If I can't get the former at least YOU can give me the latte[/b]r.

grin grin unfortunately I can't help you on that. I have not been blessed with a big booty lol
Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:51am On Oct 18, 2016
SemuhleB:

grin grin unfortunately I can't help you on that. I have not been blessed with a big booty lol

Hey beauty how are doing?
Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by sucess001(m): 8:16am On Oct 18, 2016
SemuhleB:

Sawuuboona... zulu inkosazane...

grin grin
Re: Kenyan Woman Fakes Pregnancy With Ballon (Photo) by WORLDPEACE(m): 10:07pm On Oct 26, 2016
SemuhleB:

But you were doing just fine with them pictures.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Arrests 4 Internet Fraudsters In Benin(photos) / Kidnapper Evans All Smiles In Court During Arraignment (Photos) / Gunmen Kidnap Christiana Bernard In Rivers State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.