Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:47 AM

Please Have More Sex, South Korea Government Begs Its People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Have More Sex, South Korea Government Begs Its People (6819 Views)

"2 Curvy Ladies In Pretoria Robbed Me After Wild Sex" - South African Man / 5 Countries Where The Government Begs The Citizens To Have Sex / Man Runs Into His Ex, Wants One More Sex, The Final, Ends Up Marrying Her (Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Have More Sex, South Korea Government Begs Its People by Naijapopular(f): 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
Please have more sex, South Korea
government begs its people
Faced with an ageing population and
one of the world's lowest birth
rates, the South Korean government i
urging its citizens to make more
babies.
Among the "emergency measures" to
enthuse its populace into starting,
or growing, their family are
financial support for couples seekin
fertility treatment and extra
paternity leave for parents welcomin
a second child.
The Korea Herald reports that the
measure were announced by the
ministry of health and welfare
following a 5.3 per cent drop in ne
born babies in the first five months
of the year compared to the same
time in 2015.
Health minister Chung Chin-youb
said:
The government prepared such
emergency measures with a desperate
mind that we must exert all possibl
efforts to block the current low
birth rate that continues to decline
But these still fall short of
transforming the sense of defeat fel
by youths into a sense of hope, or
to console the working mums who shed
tears during our policy debate.
The BBC reports that South Korea's
birth rate has plummeted since the
1960s despite billions of pounds
worth of government spending.
The government will spend up to £44
on the new measures, according to
the Korea Times, although there are
fears that state policy will not be
able to over power a corporate
culture seen as "family-unfriendly".

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/please-have-more-ex-south-korea.html?m=1

CC: lalasticlala, farano

Re: Please Have More Sex, South Korea Government Begs Its People by madridguy(m): 12:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
South Korea government should declare Visa free to Nigeria men and see miracle in 5 years to come. grin

58 Likes

Re: Please Have More Sex, South Korea Government Begs Its People by donbenedict(m): 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
Whilst in Nigeria one poor man will choose to pregnant his wife to gv birth to fifteen babies.

Infact a law should be put stopping nigerians in having more dan one child sef.

8 Likes

Re: Please Have More Sex, South Korea Government Begs Its People by Davash222(m): 12:47pm On Aug 28, 2016
Please any Travel Agent here?

I need South Korea visa ASAP.

8 Likes

Re: Please Have More Sex, South Korea Government Begs Its People by emeijeh(m): 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
donbenedict:
Whilst in Nigeria one poor man will choose to pregnant his wife to gv birth to fifteen babies.

Infact a law should be put stopping nigerians in having more dan one child sef.

I hope you have stopped giving birth?

1 Like

Re: Please Have More Sex, South Korea Government Begs Its People by NevetsIbot(m): 12:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
THIS PEOPLE HAVE LOW LIBIDO NIYEN.. their men and tiny diks

2 Likes

Re: Please Have More Sex, South Korea Government Begs Its People by patola080(m): 12:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
Just give Nigeria men a year and c d work

4 Likes

Re: Please Have More Sex, South Korea Government Begs Its People by donbenedict(m): 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
emeijeh:

I hope you have stopped giving birth?
lol I don't intend to give birth to a multitude of kids with my wife.

1 Like

Re: Please Have More Sex, South Korea Government Begs Its People by Firstlieutenant(m): 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2016
With their spaghetti d!cks

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please Have More Sex, South Korea Government Begs Its People by MrCork: 12:53pm On Aug 28, 2016
....ok, forget that Nigeria...we shold movin to North Korea!! angry

1 Like

Re: Please Have More Sex, South Korea Government Begs Its People by LorDBolton(m): 12:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
madridguy:
South Korea government should declare Visa free to Nigeria men and see miracle in 5 years to come. grin

Hahahahaaha

I almost choked laughing.

Give the igbo boys it will be 5years miracle

Give the yoruba boys it will be 4years miracle

But give the hausa's?? Ah swear south Korea will declare 1-child policy within just 2 years

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please Have More Sex, South Korea Government Begs Its People by youngberry001(m): 1:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
LorDBolton:

Hahahahaaha

But give the hausa's?? Ah swear south Korea will declare 1-child policy within just 2 years
hahahahahaha grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Have More Sex, South Korea Government Begs Its People by madridguy(m): 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
grin grin

LorDBolton:

Hahahahaaha

Re: Please Have More Sex, South Korea Government Begs Its People by aloobright17: 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
MrCork:
....ok, forget that Nigeria...we shold movin to North Korea!! angry
With that ur cigar dickson?you're only going to weaken and add to their misery

2 Likes

Re: Please Have More Sex, South Korea Government Begs Its People by illmatic101(m): 2:01pm On Aug 28, 2016
LorDBolton:

Hahahahaaha

With all this your analysis where is the place of a calabar man

1 Like

Re: Please Have More Sex, South Korea Government Begs Its People by LorDBolton(m): 2:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
illmatic101:

With all this your analysis where is the place of a calabar man

Lols calabar sabi knack but no too dey born troway jare.

Rare to see calabar families with more than 3 kids.

If we were just talking sex, oga my people(edo), deltan tribes , akwa ibom calabar tribes , and benue tribes Naim get am grin

1 Like

Re: Please Have More Sex, South Korea Government Begs Its People by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
madridguy:

I'm telling you. grin

1 Like

Re: Please Have More Sex, South Korea Government Begs Its People by CaptainRahl(m): 2:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
madridguy:
grin
madridguy:
Re: Please Have More Sex, South Korea Government Begs Its People by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 28, 2016
Please is South Korea visa free?
Re: Please Have More Sex, South Korea Government Begs Its People by Nobody: 2:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
Firstlieutenant:
With their spaghetti d!cks

2 Shares

Re: Please Have More Sex, South Korea Government Begs Its People by Aremu01(m): 2:36pm On Aug 28, 2016
Quite funny
Re: Please Have More Sex, South Korea Government Begs Its People by DAramis: 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
Funny replies by different monikers on this thread but surprisingly turns out to be the truth on the long run.

1 Like

Re: Please Have More Sex, South Korea Government Begs Its People by Ikennablue(m): 6:19pm On Aug 28, 2016
I'm so much in love with this South Korea
Re: Please Have More Sex, South Korea Government Begs Its People by elvision1(m): 11:29pm On Aug 28, 2016
All these nigerian girls that are crazy bout them cus of their soap operas...shebi una can see all that glitters ain't gold. You can't eat your cake and have it. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please Have More Sex, South Korea Government Begs Its People by Kaycee625(m): 6:39am On Aug 29, 2016
LorDBolton:

Lols calabar sabi knack but no too dey born troway jare.

Rare to see calabar families with more than 3 kids.

If we were just talking sex, oga my people(edo), deltan tribes , akwa ibom calabar tribes , and benue tribes Naim get am grin
i support what you said about benue babes o, infact i have this benue babe, dat travels just to come and Bleep me and go, free of charge, and we are not dating o, sometimes i wonder, no be say i too fine or have money, infact we started the fuckery while i was serving, and anytime i want to Bleep, and i cant get pussy around i will holla, and she would show up ASAP
Re: Please Have More Sex, South Korea Government Begs Its People by gentlegenius(m): 7:27am On Aug 29, 2016
Davash222:
Please any Travel Agent here?

I need South Korea visa ASAP.

Don't even think of going there because you won't do anything with their ladies... They are too ugly. Even their men don't find them attractive and that's the main reason for the low birth rate.

2 Likes

Re: Please Have More Sex, South Korea Government Begs Its People by joseph1832(m): 9:10am On Aug 29, 2016
I'm sure the Christians and Muslims there will frown seriously at this message. grin

Imagine the nigerian government saying to its citizens "please have more sex". You and I know the clergy will greatly lampoon the government, and urge it's members to shun the message.

Then you'll secretly see the clergy and it's members hiding in hotels, fucking_ like there is no tomorrow. grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Have More Sex, South Korea Government Begs Its People by Nobody: 9:40am On Aug 29, 2016
madridguy:
No! grin they don't want half breed tongue

1 Like

Re: Please Have More Sex, South Korea Government Begs Its People by omoseth(m): 10:05am On Aug 29, 2016
gentlegenius:

Don't even think of going there because you won't do anything with their ladies... They are too ugly. Even their men don't find them attractive and that's the main reason for the low birth rate.
. Shuo! Who has time to look at their face? If d face ugly,take pillow cover am and fire dey go.LOL

1 Like

Re: Please Have More Sex, South Korea Government Begs Its People by devilmaycry: 11:26am On Aug 29, 2016
Kaycee625:
i support what you said about benue babes o, infact i have this benue babe, dat travels just to come and Bleep me and go, free of charge, and we are not dating o, sometimes i wonder, no be say i too fine or have money, infact we started the fuckery while i was serving, and anytime i want to Bleep, and i cant get pussy around i will holla, and she would show up ASAP
tiv gals are well known for this act...my nigga is she tiv ?
Re: Please Have More Sex, South Korea Government Begs Its People by blueflowers(f): 11:50am On Aug 29, 2016
Hahahahaha I can't stop laughing
Re: Please Have More Sex, South Korea Government Begs Its People by jacksonPolloc(m): 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
Great news....just declare visa free for naija boys, and see miracle of 5000 loaves of bread happen in 1 week...simple magic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Marlians Celebrates Her Birthday With Bathroom Masturbation Video, See Reac / Must See Olamide (badoo) Replica Confirmed By My New Wife And A Nairalander / Another Bob-brisky Set To Over. (pictures Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.