Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,005 members, 7,817,969 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (911168 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 30, 2016
holar2ge:
I am trying to link my paper appplication online.This is actually my first application.

Please follow these instructions

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by sleekysoft(m): 6:33pm On Oct 30, 2016
Did yu apply
Can we talk
henrinco:

Aye! grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by guzan: 7:07pm On Oct 30, 2016
guzan:
Hello house, I need your assistance. I have admission from for PGC now. I have 2 concerns which I know that the gurus in the house can be of help with.

1. Do I apply via online or paper route to increase my chances for approval?
2. Am using a guardian (not family)as sponsor, not same name. Please help with tips that can help in convincing the VO that he is willing to sponsor me.As at today, he has paid the required tuition deposit of 1500CAD.

Thanks
response abeg una o
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2016
1. Online or Paper route: Apply via whichever route you feel comfortable as long as you have gathered complete documents.

2. Family members (Parents, Spouse, Brother, Uncle, Cousin, Aunt) are mainly reliable sponsors which can easily be proved via birth certificates and marriage certificates.
Since you say he is your guardian, I guess you should try getting a Sponsorship affidavit sworn before a Notary Public. But make sure you share something in common (in past and present) like proof of prior sponsorship and proof that you are living with him in same residential address (since he is not your relative). Also your sponsor must state why he choose to sponsor you and the financial commitment he has made towards your studies in Canada. All this points must be detailed in your sponsor's sworn affidavit. Best wishes.
guzan:
Hello house, I need your assistance. I have admission from for PGC now. I have 2 concerns which I know that the gurus in the house can be of help with.

2. Am using a guardian (not family)as sponsor, not same name. Please help with tips that can help in convincing the VO that he is willing to sponsor me.As at today, he has paid the required tuition deposit of 1500CAD.

Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by guzan: 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2016
Mikymiko:
1. Online or Paper route: Apply via whichever route you feel comfortable as long as you have gathered complete documents.

2. Family members (Parents, Spouse. Brother, Uncle, Cousin, Aunt) are mainly reliable sponsors which can easily be proved via birth certificates and marriage certificates.
Since you say he is your guardian, I guess you should try getting a Sponsorship affidavit sworn before a Notary Public. But make sure you share something in common (in past and present) like proof of prior sponsorship and proof that you are living with him in same residential address (since he is not your relative). Also your sponsor must state why he choose to sponsor you and the financial commitment he has made towards your studies in Canada. All this points must be detailed in your sponsor's sworn affidavit. Best wishes.

Thank you so much for your response. As per previous sponsor ships, he's credited my account severally but he does so from his father's account which means his name will not be appearing on my statement of account. I know this is hard to prove but I will try. Can I add his picture at my wedding ?can that prove anything?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2016
guzan:

Thank you so much for your response. As per previous sponsor ships, he's credited my account severally but he does so from his father's account which means his name will not be appearing on my statement of account. I know this is hard to prove but I will try. Can I add his picture at my wedding ?can that prove anything?
You can only if VFS accept pictures. Add ur sponsor International Passport data page copy. Remember to clarify well on your purpose of study.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by mryoung16: 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2016
guzan:

Thanks

@guzan, please which school and course?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by peridott: 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2016
Thanks guys, my mind is now at rest, i have linked my application online, would just wait for updates from cic.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by holar2ge(m): 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2016
Boss, nah u sure pass. i tried it, it almost worked but got this
"Based on the information you entered, we found: no applications.
What do I do next?
You can:
• go back and try again, as you may have made a mistake entering your information
• wait 24 hours, as sometimes it can take time for applications to be entered into our system

You can only try to link an application 5 times in 24 hours.
If you're still having trouble, you can contact us."

Folaroyal:

Please follow these instructions
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Damisa03: 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2016
Good evening everyone, please would like to know if university of saskatchewan ask for tuition deposit and if they ask for English proficiency? As anyone gotten admission there should pls holla me pls it urgent. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2016
holar2ge:
Boss, nah u sure pass. i tried it, it almost worked but got this
"Based on the information you entered, we found: no applications.
What do I do next?
You can:
• go back and try again, as you may have made a mistake entering your information
• wait 24 hours, as sometimes it can take time for applications to be entered into our system

You can only try to link an application 5 times in 24 hours.
If you're still having trouble, you can contact us."

Fo back and try again... this time making sure yu patiently enter the required info... it should be successful now.... it usually does that on first trials.
Regards

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by xyoung: 10:35pm On Oct 30, 2016
Hello all,
something is bothering me,
i have submitted my application via paper route at VFS for a Master degree study but i am having concern with my bank statement i submitted. I submitted 2 weeks ago and just linked it online 2 days ago
Is it possible to add my elder brother bank statement to the application? If YES, how do i add a document i omitted
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ysmd: 2:21am On Oct 31, 2016
Hello how can you give me a detailed description on how to get to vfs for my biometrics and the appropriate time to be there.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by omooba2015(m): 2:47am On Oct 31, 2016
Hi all
school is great, but assignment is hectic, Canada is beautiful shocked kiss

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by executivegej: 3:11am On Oct 31, 2016
http://m.explore.usask.ca/admissions/
Always get updated info on the school's site
Damisa03:
Good evening everyone, please would like to know if university of saskatchewan ask for tuition deposit and if they ask for English proficiency? As anyone gotten admission there should pls holla me pls it urgent. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by executivegej: 3:14am On Oct 31, 2016
A tip for all: Make good use of SOWP, apply for you and your spouse at the same time. No need trying visitor's visa for a spouse. Experience from inland show it is way better and in better stead to be granted.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by wealth360: 5:28am On Oct 31, 2016
[quote author=ysmd post=50641348][/quote]

Enter Ajah bus from CMS and drop at Ikate Roundabout. Cross to the other side and enter the entrance gate opposite the roundabout. Walk down like 200m by your Left u will see the building.

Hope it helps.
Have a blessed day Everyone and I declare positive news for all Trv hopeful and for all guys over there in canny studying God will protect and crown all effort with sucx.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by xyoung: 7:57am On Oct 31, 2016
xyoung:
Hello all,
something is bothering me,
i have submitted my application via paper route at VFS for a Master degree study but i am having concern with my bank statement i submitted. I submitted 2 weeks ago and just linked it online 2 days ago[left][/left][s][/s]
Is it possible to add my elder brother bank statement to the application? If YES, how do i add a document i omitted
HELP PLEASE
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Klinsmart: 9:21am On Oct 31, 2016
Folaroyal:

Bro, it is normal that 2 auto messages informing you that 1. your application has been processed and the second says 'forwarded'...... that is after paper submissions and sent by VFS .... so you may need to tell the house your mode of application and the exact content of your message. . Then is it text or email and from which address.
House.... please let's be specific and be detailed as possible when we either make enquiries or contribute.... cos i can assure you that both helps a lot of people on their resolutions and for some a way to contribute better.
Regards

From: "Canada Visa Application Service" <donotreply@vfshelpline.com>
Date: Oct 29, 2016 3:19 PM
Subject: Application Accepted/Recu depuis l’Ambassade
To: <.................@gmail.com>
Cc:

Dear Applicant/Cher(e) Client(e),

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 28 Oct 2016 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number:20161005...........

Should I start running to the embassy now.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Pacypatty(f): 9:33am On Oct 31, 2016
Hello pls I applied online in May someone asked why I didn't submit my passport though I submitted the photocopies, was I suppose to submit the original?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 31, 2016
Klinsmart:

From: "Canada Visa Application Service" <donotreply@vfshelpline.com>
Date: Oct 29, 2016 3:19 PM
Subject: Application Accepted/Recu depuis l’Ambassade
To: <.................@gmail.com>
Cc:

Dear Applicant/Cher(e) Client(e),

We would like to inform you that your processed passport has been dispatched from the Canada Visa Office, on 28 Oct 2016 to the Canada Visa Application Centre.
You can track the status of your application through our website mentioned below using your tracking number:20161005...........

Should I start running to the embassy now.
This is from the VFS office where you submitted your application... stating that they have accepted/received your processed application from the embassy.
1. Is it a study permit application?
2. Did you do medicals and when?
Regards
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by franby: 9:49am On Oct 31, 2016
Oladimejii:
Hi Guys. Good to be here. Been reading.. Impressed I must say. I recently applied for a Post Graduate Diploma Course at Nova Scotia Community College, NSCC. My official transcript have been dispatched. Waiting for my admission letter any moment. Would need you guys help and guidance in the study permit application.

If only you can guide me to do what you have just done.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 31, 2016
Pacypatty:
Hello pls I applied online in May someone asked why I didn't submit my passport though I submitted the photocopies, was I suppose to submit the original?
I presume that cic will only request your original passport when they have taken a decision on your application and want to issue you a TRV... .. for Online applicants!!
Did you do your medicals already? When? And have you received a passed medical info?
Regards.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Pacypatty(f): 9:52am On Oct 31, 2016
Folaroyal:

I presume that cic will only request your original passport when they have taken a decision on your application and want to issue you a TRV... .. for Online applicants!!
Did you do your medicals already? When? And have you received a passed medical info?
Regards.

thks for your prompt response...didn't do medicals I applied for visiting visa.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 9:55am On Oct 31, 2016
Oladimejii:
Hi Guys. Good to be here. Been reading.. Impressed I must say. I recently applied for a Post Graduate Diploma Course at Nova Scotia Community College, NSCC. My official transcript have been dispatched. Waiting for my admission letter any moment. Would need you guys help and guidance in the study permit application.
Trust that you will get up to date guidance all through.... when you get your letter of Acceptance... jus kick start and people will fire along with you. Best of luck!
Regards
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 31, 2016
Pacypatty:

thks for your prompt response...didn't do medicals I applied for visiting visa.

Woh... May 2017 ??.... dats way too long enough to have gotten a response for a visiting TRV nawww...
I think the processing time is between 6-8 weeks....

For reference: a friend in Canny applied for his mum around June.... got delayed in August (TRAVEL HISTORY)... i remember helping to draft a strong LoE and refired same week of August... she was issued 5yrs TRV early October.

In my opinion; you should push a mail urgently to the Case Specific Enquiry!!!

Below is the case specific enquiry link;

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.241344459.873947521.1399486767

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Futurewiser: 10:21am On Oct 31, 2016
abestine:

You sound desperate! You have a good CGPA though, presently most university admission application is on-going. What was you first degree project all about? You can form a research proposal around it, search for recent work in that area, develop it, send it, your transcript, and a brief introduction of Ur self, with Ur area of research to as many professors in Ur field and pray u get a response.

Some schools don't require you having a supervisor before giving you admission while some requires it, but it is advantageous if you can secure one before submitting your application, he can tell you some internal scholarship to apply for and the rest.

The gurus here will help you the more

Please which school doesn't require supervisor before giving you admission?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by sleekysoft(m): 10:36am On Oct 31, 2016
Bros nice one abeg I need your help
Can I write yu??
Folaroyal:

Woh... May 2017 ??.... dats way too long enough to have gotten a response for a visiting TRV nawww...
I think the processing time is between 6-8 weeks....

For reference: a friend in Canny applied for his mum around June.... got delayed in August (TRAVEL HISTORY)... i remember helping to draft a strong LoE and refired same week of August... she was issued 5yrs TRV early October.

In my opinion; you should push a mail urgently to the Case Specific Enquiry!!!

Below is the case specific enquiry link;

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?_ga=1.241344459.873947521.1399486767
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Klinsmart: 10:37am On Oct 31, 2016
Folaroyal:

This is from the VFS office where you submitted your application... stating that they have accepted/received your processed application from the embassy.
1. Is it a study permit application?
2. Did you do medicals and when?
Regards

Its a visit/tourist visa

(1) (2) (3) ... (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) (152) (153) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.