Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,237 members, 7,825,919 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:24 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (157) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (913241 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Yelowfellow: 1:33pm On Nov 03, 2016
Osemigho:
Ladies and gentlemen, how do you submit application of 150CAD when ATM limit is around cad133?

How una dey submit?

I need help to submit an application fee of about cad147.

Who get domiciliary account and willing to help?

D school said I can do bank transfer. How una dey do all these transfer transfer things?

Or alternative way to submit? I seriously need help to submit in time.

Which school?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 1:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
Yelowfellow:

Which school?

Uvic
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by 1760: 1:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
1760:
Good day guys . Please I need your advise. I just wanna start my application .

Must I need to have a supervisor before I can be admitted for graduate program.

Does anyone have any school in mind that I have easily get admission (work stress is much).

I have a GRE score of 318.

I wish to get started asap

Help a brother out please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Frank659: 2:00pm On Nov 03, 2016
Good day everyone,need someone that has been in this kind of situation before to comment.I submitted my application for study permit since 14th of sept did my biometric on 29th and up till now have received any info from the embassy.Have two sponsors my Uncle and my parents.My uncle with SOA of 12.5m and my parents 1m.Got a scholarship for 5200CAD in my first year U of M.is the 5th week no response yet

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 2:12pm On Nov 03, 2016
CIC application status check re-directing peeps to homepage, VFS writting 'No Record Found' what is going on?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 2:13pm On Nov 03, 2016
Frank659:
Good day everyone,need someone that has been in this kind of situation before to comment.I submitted my application for study permit since 14th of sept did my biometric on 29th and up till now have received any info from the embassy.Have two sponsors my Uncle and my parents.My uncle with SOA of 12.5m and my parents 1m.Got a scholarship for 5200CAD in my first year U of M.is the 5th week no response yet

Paper or Online Route?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Frank659: 2:27pm On Nov 03, 2016
Online route
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 2:32pm On Nov 03, 2016
Frank659:
Online route
Did u submitted an upfront medicals slip?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2016
ferhyntorlah:
Mr MichV,

Thank God they woke up from their sluggishness. The lawsuit threat made that happen because they know how much they will lose if sued!

All the best in your endeavours.
Thank you and you are right if that perception made them wake up.Any organization, institution or company or profit making organization etc.. abroad, who are wrong to its customers/clients don't entertain or like to hear you wanna sue them because they know 1st, it's exposing and denting their reputation, 2ndly, they may be losing some money if found guilty.Nigeria is a lawless country that any threat doesn't matter if it were they, rather you can angrily cause chaos especially in banks before you ll see the Bank Manager come out to help your case if the Staff is feeling arrogant and reluctant to attend to you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 2:46pm On Nov 03, 2016
lonzo:

Did you use the 3rd party option or you sent it direct.
option for 3rd party refund was stated in my Refund form,due to the fact i didn't use 3rd party sponsor or i don't have a 3rd party to entrust such refund to his/her account,so i bothered not to ask them how to go about that process and how effective it is so i chose the option of Self refund.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Frank659: 2:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
No I didn't
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by lonzo(m): 2:56pm On Nov 03, 2016
michV:
option for 3rd party refund was stated in my Refund form,due to the fact i didn't use 3rd party sponsor or i don't have a 3rd party to entrust such refund to his/her account,so i bothered not to ask them how to go about that process and who effective it is so i chose the option of Self refund.
I thought someone said the bank will pay you the same amount you paid and not a penny more on the increase in dollars
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2016
Frank659:
Online route

Maybe you exercise patience & see out this month lets see how it goes, possibly it will end in praise.. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2016
lonzo:
I thought someone said the bank will pay you the same amount you paid and not a penny more on the increase in dollars
As long as it's GTB,it doesn't increase,you get that same amount with 4 people's experience so far..lemme speak of my own bank(Zenith).I made a 97.something dollars payment using my MASTERCARD with this my same school which i disturbed them too,they got it refunded last month,the money increased in Naira by 9000N.so my annoyance was i have to be fighting with them and they are always giving me timeline which made me spark off to what on earth should be Delaying mere transaction refund which doesn't take an hour to process.Also with my same bank which my sister operates with, she made an online shopping transaction which the company failed to deliver the item,after 1month,the company made the refund back to her account,the money increased by 2% with the current exchange rate that period.so i presume some banks are thieves..FX is really business for some thief theif banks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by BeingGabriel: 5:21pm On Nov 03, 2016
Congrats, Favour.

Just to be sure, did you pay the 24,851.7 CAD tuition fee or you are yet to pay? Western Uni, right?

favour0011:
Hello Frnds..... Whose headed to London ontario in dec? hit me up lets plan together. University of western ontario or Fanshawe college.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by TheGreat342: 5:35pm On Nov 03, 2016
Hello,

I will be applying to University of Calgary and I am interested in M.Sc. Biostatistics which is in the college of medicine, department of Community Health Science. My first degree program is in Mathematics.

I have read the thread and I saw some GCSM note of inconsistency of the course of study.

Let us assume I have being admitted and I want to apply for TRV. How will I convince the VO informing him/her that Biostatistics is a collaborative program between Mathematics and Statistics and the College of medicine.

Pls epp mi
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Divina4(f): 6:40pm On Nov 03, 2016
I haven't been on here in a while now and just when I stopped worrying about my trv and started making other plans In life my trv got approved today. Here's my timeline
Applied (paper route): August 11th
Biometrics: August 11th
Called for medicals: September 15th
Medicals done: September 19th
Used the schools agent so I don't know the date i passed medicals.
Approval mail: November 3rd.

I don't know why I'm not excited. Lol.

10 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Dauda101: 6:55pm On Nov 03, 2016
Congrats. What did you apply for and what uni did you apply to
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by thesoj: 6:58pm On Nov 03, 2016
Just make it clear to the VO how biostatistics is just a branch of applied mathematics. Your explanation should be straightfoward especially because the link between these two courses is very clear and direct.
TheGreat342:
...How will I convince the VO informing him/her that Biostatistics is a collaborative program between Mathematics and Statistics and the College of medicine...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 03, 2016
Congratulations. Please share your documents and the name of the school you applied to?
Divina4:
I haven't been on here in a while now and just when I stopped worrying about my trv and started making other plans In life my trv got approved today. Here's my timeline

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2016
Divina4:

Ehya... pele and congrats!!... its understandable.. the long wait could rub off the excitement. It just shows that there's light at the end of the tunnel. Be happy gal!
Pls share details:... school... program.. documents... sponsor nd all. Let's put some hope in the house.
Regards

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Yelowfellow: 7:29pm On Nov 03, 2016
Divina4:

Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by metrecube(m): 8:39pm On Nov 03, 2016
Divina4:

Congratulations madam. I'm excited on ur behalf. Its a good news for August applicants.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by metrecube(m): 8:48pm On Nov 03, 2016
emma4eva:
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (WINTER 2017)
1. Oladesuk: July 22nd, Red river college, online route, PASSPORT REQUEST(99.9%)
2. Faroukfahima: June 28th, Adv Dip, Conestoga College,Paper Route
3. emma4eva : sept 4th, MEng. western university, online
4. anyachostan: sept 19th, university of Saskatchewan,Msc upfront medical, paper route.
5. Daarey: Aug 17th, University of Prince Edwrad Island, UG, Online DELAYED
6. Ajayi4: August 11, MA, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Paper Route, MEDICAL PASSED
7. nonny1: August 22, MSc, University of Saskatchewan, Paper route MEDICAL PASSED
8. bbwollex: Sept 22nd, Humber college PGC, paper route
9. temitopej: Sept 28th, Seneca College PGC, paper route
10. Mikymiko: October 19th, Masters, Brandon University, paper route MEDICALS PASSED
11. xyoung: October 21st, MEng, Uregina, Paper route
MEDICALS REQUEST.
12. realdrayne : October 20th, PGC, Lambton College, paper route, Upfront Medicals.
13. ramsol00: October 21st, Masters, University of New Brunswick , Online route.
14. Benstone : August 4th, MBA University of Regina, Paper Route.
15. RichardNnamdi: October 26, Humber college PGC, paper route.
@ Ajayi4, any update?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by CannyZionist: 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2016
Divina4:
Hi guys, I've been following this thread silently for a while now and I've basically read everything everyday since part one. I applied for my student visa on August 11th and was called for medicals September 15th. I've already missed the dead line for resumption since the 13th of this month and I had to push my admission to January but now I decided to use the visa for another school (heard you could do that if you're still on the secondary level) the school is set to resume on the 11th of October and my visa still isn't out. Meaning I can't pay my fees. In past posts people received their visa a week after medicals, highest was a week+ mine is going on 2 wks now. Do you think it's too late to change schools ? The previous school was bronte and the one I want to go to now is Colombia international college. Pls answer. Thanks

I guess Davina4 is going for Undergrad program. Congrats Davina4 on your TRV approval
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 03, 2016
@ Benstone, any update?
emma4eva:
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (WINTER 2017)
1. Oladesuk: July 22nd, Red river college, online route, PASSPORT REQUEST(99.9%)
2. Faroukfahima: June 28th, Adv Dip, Conestoga College,Paper Route
3. emma4eva : sept 4th, MEng. western university, online
4. anyachostan: sept 19th, university of Saskatchewan,Msc upfront medical, paper route.
5. Daarey: Aug 17th, University of Prince Edwrad Island, UG, Online DELAYED
6. Ajayi4: August 11, MA, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Paper Route, MEDICAL PASSED
7. nonny1: August 22, MSc, University of Saskatchewan, Paper route MEDICAL PASSED
8. bbwollex: Sept 22nd, Humber college PGC, paper route
9. temitopej: Sept 28th, Seneca College PGC, paper route
10. Mikymiko: October 19th, Masters, Brandon University, paper route MEDICALS PASSED
11. xyoung: October 21st, MEng, Uregina, Paper route
MEDICALS REQUEST.
12. realdrayne : October 20th, PGC, Lambton College, paper route, Upfront Medicals.
13. ramsol00: October 21st, Masters, University of New Brunswick , Online route.
14. Benstone : August 4th, MBA University of Regina, Paper Route.
15. RichardNnamdi: October 26, Humber college PGC, paper route.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by yemdogg: 6:06am On Nov 04, 2016
lonzo:

The best way to get your money increased is by using a dorm account or a 3rd who has a dorm account or a dollars account. That's what I did. Not all schools allows 3rd party beneficiary though.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by martineverest(m): 6:32am On Nov 04, 2016
Infinity2020:
I'm presently in MUN though I arrived very late but I was able to meet up with classes and assignments. It's been God.

I wish all TRV applicants the best. Keep pushing, the best is yet to come.
pls,help me out...the email of ur referees used during application,was it an instituitional email or personal one?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by adanneorji: 7:03am On Nov 04, 2016
Hello people... Please I need to know if anyone applied as a married woman and travelled alone without kids and husband? I will like to know from d person... If a concent letter was demanded from husband. And if the VO might request for his phone number? Please I really need help as my husband isn't around to sign and can't be reached on phone too. Any help please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 04, 2016
adanneorji:
Hello people... Please I need to know if anyone applied as a married woman and travelled alone without kids and husband? I will like to know from d person... If a concent letter was demanded from husband. And if the VO might request for his phone number? Please I really need help as my husband isn't around to sign and can't be reached on phone too. Any help please
Pls note that most of these requirements/documents are not mandatory but however necessary and essential as they stand to put you in better standing.
I will advise that whilst you make it clear in your LoE that your kids and husband aren't accompaning you and that adequate arrangements have been made for the children's care (probably by your mother); your husband should do a consent letter alongside.... relaying his consent of releasing you to study while he takes care of the kids in conjunction with your mum while you are away. I am not at all certain about the phone numbers or calls...
Regards.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by iykedare(m): 10:34am On Nov 04, 2016
NonelikeGod:
So should I leave the space blank

hi,

how did you eventually pay your uottawa school fees? Does this Western Union
Business Solutions really work with form A?

cc khalesi
ikem01
others

(1) (2) (3) ... (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) (159) (160) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.