Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (155) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (911223 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Adekunmi92(f): 6:40am On Nov 02, 2016
Stellyhardy:

Pls answer, e joor!

I applied 26th of September, I haven't heard anything from them
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by emma4eva(m): 7:04am On Nov 02, 2016
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (WINTER 2017)
1. Oladesuk: July 22nd, Red river college, online route, PASSPORT REQUEST(99.9%)
2. Faroukfahima: June 28th, Adv Dip, Conestoga College,Paper Route
3. emma4eva : sept 4th, MEng. western university, online
4. anyachostan: sept 19th, university of Saskatchewan,Msc upfront medical, paper route.
5. Daarey: Aug 17th, University of Prince Edwrad Island, UG, Online DELAYED
6. Ajayi4: August 11, MA, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Paper Route, MEDICAL PASSED
7. nonny1: August 22, MSc, University of Saskatchewan, Paper route MEDICAL PASSED
8. bbwollex: Sept 22nd, Humber college PGC, paper route
9. temitopej: Sept 28th, Seneca College PGC, paper route
10. Mikymiko: October 19th, Masters, Brandon University, paper route MEDICALS PASSED
11. xyoung: October 21st, MEng, Uregina, Paper route
MEDICALS REQUEST.
12. realdrayne : October 20th, PGC, Lambton College, paper route, Upfront Medicals.
13. ramsol00: October 21st, Masters, University of New Brunswick , Online route.
14. Benstone : August 4th, MBA University of Regina, Paper Route.
15. RichardNnamdi: October 26, Humber college PGC, paper route.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Dampop1: 7:19am On Nov 02, 2016
Please i need an answer

quote author=Dampop1 post=50691218]Hello, After gaining admission...what do i need to do?

What documents do i need?
How much is Visa application for the whole procesa?[/
quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by metrecube(m): 8:26am On Nov 02, 2016
dreams77:

I applied July. I haven't heard from them

What did you apply for masters or PGD. You should send a case enquiry to them if its more than 16 weeks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by metrecube(m): 8:41am On Nov 02, 2016
CIC with their unusual ways of doing things. You can never predict them. Calling applicants for medicals in less than 10 working days of submission. This is why i do advise for upfront medical if u know that your application is tight. My belief is that any of their action will be to out advantage by God's grace. Congrats to mikymiko and xyoung, God will perfect it. @ emma4eva, what's update in ur application? Did u do upfront medical?
It shall end with praise.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by prittygift114: 9:32am On Nov 02, 2016
guzan:
awesome. Am sure this will further help folks on this thread to take their pick. Cos I for one had a reservation with it especially because I did not know anyone who did upfront and got approved,whilst I know at least 4 who did not do it upfront and got approved.

Hi Guzan, please can you respond to my questions. Which uni did you apply to and ur program?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by dreams77: 9:46am On Nov 02, 2016
metrecube:

What did you apply for masters or PGD. You should send a case enquiry to them if its more than 16 weeks.

Pgd computer programmer.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by emma4eva(m): 9:56am On Nov 02, 2016
metrecube:
CIC with their unusual ways of doing things. You can never predict them. Calling applicants for medicals in less than 10 working days of submission. This is why i do advise for upfront medical if u know that your application is tight. My belief is that any of their action will be to out advantage by God's grace. Congrats to mikymiko and xyoung, God will perfect it. @ emma4eva, what's update in ur application? Did u do upfront medical?
yea, upfront medicals...cic attends to medicals for paper route much early, anything medicals for online comes almost when decision is about to be made. ...Patience level is at 120%...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by emma4eva(m): 10:01am On Nov 02, 2016
dreams77:
Hello house, I have been following this thread for a while like the Israelis followed Moses. Today is the 15th week that I submitted my paper application which is also linked online. School is Sheridan College, Ontario. Course: Computer Programmer
Duration: 2 years. I have paid tuition of 20,000 cad dollars and submitted all necessary document. SOA balance is 120,000,000 with total debit and credit for 6 months totalling 900,000,000 naira. Sponsor is father. Proof of relationship: Birth Certificate. I was given admission for September but couldn't t resume because of the trv duration of 16 weeks. The school sent me another admission for January and receipt for the tuition. I sent the new admission letter and tuition receipt to cic. Is there anyone here in Sheridan College? Please gurus in the house, what's next? Note: I haven't been called for medicals yet. I have a lot of hope.

Bsc Computer Science.
You just have to wait... You can start writing cic from d 16th week. I havent heard of sheridan college before and this your sratement of acct no be joke oo.

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by dreams77: 10:09am On Nov 02, 2016
emma4eva:
You just have to wait... You can start writing cic from d 16th week. I havent heard of sheridan college before and this your sratement of acct no be joke oo.

Bro it's by God's grace. Heaven help those who help themselves. I haven't seen Sheridan College Admissions on this thread. It's a very good school with campuses in mississauga, brampton and oakville.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by essyife: 10:45am On Nov 02, 2016
[quote author=dreams77 post=50701420]

Bro it's by God's grace. Heaven help those who help themselves. I haven't seen Sheridan College Admissions on this thread. It's a very good school with campuses in mississauga, brampton and oakville.[/quojte]
I got admission in Sheridan college can't wait for the study permit the school is good
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by holar2ge(m): 10:54am On Nov 02, 2016
Igbouwanile:
@holar2ge My case mah Gbeke, I have been trying to link my application online and i am getting "result not found" what could have happened Am so lost,,, [color=#006600][/color][b][/b]

@holar2ge.. The information you are entering online is different from what u have in your paper application that is why it is saying ''result not found''.. get a means lets talk lemme help review ur problem & tell you what to do

I am quite scared, pls what do I do
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by CannyZionist: 11:00am On Nov 02, 2016
metrecube:

@metrecube, the thing tire me too. In less than ten days medical mails are flying. I hope decision making comes fast as well. I really don't understand why an embassy will hold application for 10weeks and counting. sometimes I do ask myself what exactly they are checking/verifying that is taking forever to do.

All thesame, goodluck to all TRV hopefuls...it will end well
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by guyjones1(m): 11:28am On Nov 02, 2016
Guy is it possible to see pple who can Help with SOA? Or is true pple do d arrangee of SOA?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by CannyZionist: 11:32am On Nov 02, 2016
holar2ge:

You are scared just because you are unable to link your app online; that is funny. I see nothing to be scared of provided your email is valid. If they need to contact you, an email will surely drop in your inbox. If you can't link your app now, wait till they call you for medical, then use your application number sent along the medical mail to link your app. For now just chill and stop disturbing your heart.

On the other hand, it could be that your app is yet to be entered online, so you might need to keep trying, hoping it will link up. But stop disturbing yourself unnecessarily

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by CannyZionist: 11:36am On Nov 02, 2016
guyjones1:
Guy is it possible to see pple who can Help with SOA? Or is true pple do d arrangee of SOA?

Your second question has no answer as far as this thread is concern. It is solely your job to look for sponsors who can help you with SOA

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by OpeLovely(f): 11:58am On Nov 02, 2016
abestine:

It is almost impossible to be denied after being called for medicals. Those who were denied after medicals are mostly people who did medicals upfront. Application assessment is in stages. The VO verify your documents to see if everything check out, of it does, they contact you approximately after a month of submission to go for medicals. If the result came out as PASSED, this probably takes about another month, they don't have any choice than to send you a letter of congratulations, telling you to go and pick up with international passport with VIsa stamped on it.

I am talking from experience, I did upfront in my last application, I passed medicals and was denied, if I hadn't done upfront, probably I would have been denied without having to waste money on medicals.
Just what I think though, gurus here can shed more light on that.

Thank you for the info. God bless you. I would like to know if you applied via Paper or Online?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by metrecube(m): 12:10pm On Nov 02, 2016
guyjones1:
Run for your life. Dont even try it.
People on this thread dont do that. Look for anybody, i mean anybody either relative or not with fat bank statement and use as sponsor

All will be well.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by metrecube(m): 12:18pm On Nov 02, 2016
emma4eva:
yea, upfront medicals...cic attends to medicals for paper route much early, anything medicals for online comes almost when decision is about to be made. ...Patience level is at 120%...

Your points are valid. That may be a good side of online application, approval maybe sure after late medical call or late medical passed for upfront medical applicants (though you can't predict those guys). Its not fair to pass medical and still wait for more than 10 weeks for final update. I wonder what they are checking after medical passed that they didnt check before medical call.

Patience is indeed virtue for CIC application.

Will surely end well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by metrecube(m): 12:26pm On Nov 02, 2016
CannyZionist:

@metrecube, the thing tire me too. In less than ten days medical mails are flying. I hope decision making comes fast as well. I really don't understand why an embassy will hold application for 10weeks and counting. sometimes I do ask myself what exactly they are checking/verifying that is taking forever to do.

All thesame, goodluck to all TRV hopefuls...it will end well

It is well Bro, CIC changes their pattern almost everyday. In late July to September, approval follows medical passed immediately (Max 10 working days). Now guys have to wait for around 10 weeks for d final approval wc is full of suspense and could lead to HBP.
Whatever method they adopt will definitely work in our favour.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by dreams77: 12:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
[quote author=essyife post=50702290][/quote]

Oh yea. That's cool. What course in Sheridan and is it winter 2017. How long have you been waiting for your study permit now?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by lorenzos1: 12:48pm On Nov 02, 2016
Good Day Guys,

Please how has anyone been able to pay tution recently, i have been to 2 banks and i was told not to bother...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 1:01pm On Nov 02, 2016
holar2ge:

If you are very sure you entered same details in dis online account as it is in your paper application, then you don't have to worry as it could be dat your details have not yet been inputed in dia system when the do it will show..

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 1:04pm On Nov 02, 2016
lorenzos1:
Good Day Guys,

Please how has anyone been able to pay tution recently, i have been to 2 banks and i was told not to bother...

Have you tried AccessBnk Form A
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 02, 2016
I am beginning to think that cic (Accra) have exhausted their slots for Nigeria for the year!... or what else can inform their hold on almost every applications.... no much correspondence nd no releases! ... i hope its for good though..... When they are in such situations 'which most people don't realise happen after all' they will only usually respond to critical demands. I think the foreign affairs minister just spoke on Monday about annual quota anyways.... it is well... just my thoughts!!!
Contributions pls?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Adekunmi92(f): 1:35pm On Nov 02, 2016
Please help me oooo,I applied 26th of September up tI'll now ,I haven't heard anything from them...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 2:08pm On Nov 02, 2016
Adekunmi92:
Please help me oooo,I applied 26th of September up tI'll now ,I haven't heard anything from them...

Why not contact them tru call or email to know howfr
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by CannyZionist: 2:09pm On Nov 02, 2016
Folaroyal:
I am beginning to think that cic (Accra) have exhausted their slots for Nigeria for the year!... or what else can inform their hold on almost every applications.... no much correspondence nd no releases! ... i hope its for good though..... When they are in such situations 'which most people don't realise happen after all' they will only usually respond to critical demands. I think the foreign affairs minister just spoke on Monday about annual quota anyways.... it is well... just my thoughts!!!
Contributions pls?

I don't understand how you arrived at the bold statement in your claim. This year is almost over, so all study permits issued henceforth will be for 2017, January precisely. The key thing is to keep waiting until you hear from CIC.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by CannyZionist: 2:19pm On Nov 02, 2016
Adekunmi92:

What did you apply for? PGD/C or Maters? Is it Paper or Online route?

Your application is not even up to five weeks and your are worried. Spare your time for hope and prayers and please don't contact CIC about the status of your app, its too early.

Just take a chill pill and remain hopeful

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by metrecube(m): 2:42pm On Nov 02, 2016
Folaroyal:
Contributions pls?
I don't believe that. This is not new about Canada. We are yet to experience what fall applicants experienced. We all know that d average processing time is 16 weeks.
Even if they have quota for Nigerians, they have not exhausted it coz of the PGD/PGC massive delay in fall. We just need to hope for the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Ayat1209(m): 2:49pm On Nov 02, 2016
Please, someone should help me out with schools that offers PGD in civil engineering. I need cheap schools please. The ones have been seeing are masters and I heard it's advisable to apply for pgd instead of Master because of my 2.2. Please help me out.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 02, 2016
CannyZionist:

I don't understand how you arrived at the bold statement in your claim. This year is almost over, so all study permits issued henceforth will be for 2017, January precisely. The key thing is to keep waiting until you hear from CIC.
Its not a claim though.... jus my thoughts! But meanwhile Canada as well as many other countries have quota for immigration.... they have numbers alloted for their schemes including nominee programs. Its boldly written on province websites. Their quotas will not debar our success!!
All is well.....
Regards.

(1) (2) (3) ... (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) (157) (158) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.