Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (240) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (913524 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 8:13am On Dec 14, 2016
Folaroyal:
A moment of prayers!!!!
Good Lord and Almighty God.... Please, in your infinite mercies... Let approval of TRVs begin to flow for every hopeful on the thread!!!! and please give us reasons to celebrate... Amen.
NL awaits @Mikymiko's approval!!!... I stopped the recharge cards for fast fingers... to be continued on Mikymiko's approval!!!!
Amen. It will end in praise.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 8:21am On Dec 14, 2016
God is faithful
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ramsol00: 8:25am On Dec 14, 2016
Igbouwanile:
Greetings 2 Everyone

Please who knows schools in BC/Ontario Or any other province that offers easy masters admission in Economics and waves Eng. Exam and GRE.

If you have applied and gotten please tell me

please somebody help.. #Folaroyal #Osemigho #CannyZionist #Mikymiko #michV #Et_all

I replied your pm.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 8:31am On Dec 14, 2016
ramsol00:

I replied your pm.

Okay bro.. how do I check it
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ramsol00: 8:43am On Dec 14, 2016
Igbouwanile:

Okay bro.. how do I check it

Check or drop your mail on here.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by fajijosiah(m): 8:46am On Dec 14, 2016
And its time for online applicants to possess our possession. It will end I praise for all of us. Please am January intake for U of R and am thinking of deferment till April but a friend said no need to inform the school since my admission carries alternate dates for resumption.... I need advise please.
Online applicant: 21 Oct.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ramsol00: 8:54am On Dec 14, 2016
fajijosiah:
And its time for online applicants to possess our possession. It will end I praise for all of us. Please am January intake for U of R and am thinking of deferment till April but a friend said no need to inform the school since my admission carries alternate dates for resumption.... I need advise please.
Online applicant: 21 Oct.

Just send them a mail to inform them about your decision.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 9:42am On Dec 14, 2016
ramsol00:

Check or drop your mail on here.

dikachichibuike19@gmail.com
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 9:44am On Dec 14, 2016
Success all de way
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 9:50am On Dec 14, 2016
It will end in praise
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 10:04am On Dec 14, 2016
Igbouwanile:
Greetings 2 Everyone

Please who knows schools in BC/Ontario Or any other province that offers easy masters admission in Economics with funding/scholarship and waves Eng. Exam and GRE.

If you have applied and gotten please tell me

please somebody help.. #Folaroyal #Osemigho #CannyZionist #Mikymiko #michV #AustinPee #Gymme #ramsol00 #Et_all

Pls somebody Shud Answer Me

Admission depends on a lot of things like meeting up with requirements and level of competition among applicants.

Your best shot will be to make a long list of all universities in your preferred province(s), and apply to lower rank ones that offer your choice program. The lower you go in the ranking hierarchy, the easier it gets and the lower the chances and level of funding. Good luck!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ebimila: 10:05am On Dec 14, 2016
Congrats ...rejoicing with you. Got turned down but trusting God for bounce back in my next application
jayjayjay007:
Hello All,

Praise the Lord with me my visa has been approved and I have been called to come and collect my passport.

I applied for a Post graduate certificate degree in George brown college. I already have a masters so was scared they were going to reject me cuz i was going for pgc. 2ndly I was changing field. my bsc is in chemical engineering, masters is project mgt yet the program i applied for is IT business analysis (lied abit that i have 1 years experience in it).
3rd challenge was my passport needed renewal which i found out when they told me submit my passport (luckily this ended up not being an issue. I just had to go to passport office sharp sharp it took like 5 days to get it.

I did my Medical and police report upfront and submitted with my application Online. The documents I submitted were what was asked for in the document checklist. The only extra thing I submitted was Statement of explanation (subtly highlighted why i changed my field).

Date of Online application: 17th Sept 2016
Date of Biometrics: 27th Sept 2016 (couldnt get time off work sooner)
Date of passport request: 28th Nov2016
Date of passport submission: 2nd Dec 2016
Passport ready for collection: 13th Dec 2016

Thank you all who helped me through this journey and answered my queries and concerns. May God do your own too.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ebimila: 10:08am On Dec 14, 2016
How about a background in law? Really, there arent too many option when it comes to pgc (d)
michV:
yea similar to that again is pgc(d) in PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by fajijosiah(m): 10:22am On Dec 14, 2016
Good morning house, please how do I add additional information through my online application even when the VO havnt requested for it.....
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by emma4eva(m): 10:35am On Dec 14, 2016
fajijosiah:
Good morning house, please how do I add additional information through my online application even when the VO havnt requested for it.....
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=326&top=23 officially you arent to send documents after submitting your application for online route. But if you feel the new document will aid your application, send to accra.immigration@international.gc.ca.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 11:14am On Dec 14, 2016
Osemigho:

Admission depends on a lot of things like meeting up with requirements and level of competition among applicants.

Your best shot will be to make a long list of all universities in your preferred province(s), and apply to lower rank ones that offer your choice program. The lower you go in the ranking hierarchy, the easier it gets and the lower the chances and level of funding. Good luck!

Okay bro.. thanks

please more answers needed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Maxicon(m): 11:58am On Dec 14, 2016
Hello everyone.,

I applied using an agent in Canada, however I came to Nigeria last month to do my biometrics. How will I know when I have been called for medical as I didn't apply myself or used my email.

Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 14, 2016
ebimila:
How about a background in law? Really, there arent too many option when it comes to pgc (d)
background in Law should go for masters in law or its related but where you ain't qualified for master admission, you can package like @jayjay... did for other alternatives which are related..that moniker above too sharp..
there is no related pgc(d) program for LAW background in canada,i dont think such exist. it is either your employment is of HRM and you are going for HRM in canada which you will have to explicitly convince the VO what this program will benefit your already position/experience in this field.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 14, 2016
hello house
Please I submitted my application on the 21 November via paper route and later linked to online. Last week I logged in online and realized a decision has been made. Now when I tracked my application on vfs site is says the application is being processed and I email them and they told me that the application is being processed at the visa office

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by t405: 12:34pm On Dec 14, 2016
Hello guys,

I applied via paper route about a week ago.resumption is for 1st of December though so my sch is on standby as per issuing another offer letter for next session in September if it is requested by CIC

As at when I submitted my application on the 6th,I was unemployed and I am aware of the possible implications of that from a VO's perspective.however I just received a good offer of employment from a reputable coy,an offer which I intend to accept pending the outcome of my visa application.I also believe this new employment profile could strengthen my application. Would it be a good idea if I forwarded this offer of employment document to the Accra email address referencing my linked online application number?your views pls cc: @michV cc: @folaroyal
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by nelly28: 12:50pm On Dec 14, 2016
Maxicon:
Hello everyone.,

I applied using an agent in Canada, however I came to Nigeria last month to do my biometrics. How will I know when I have been called for medical as I didn't apply myself or used my email.

Thanks.

D agent is suppose to notify u, all beta still call ur agent and ask him
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 14, 2016
t405:
Hello guys,

I applied via paper route about a week ago.resumption is for 1st of December though so my sch is on standby as per issuing another offer letter for next session in September if it is requested by CIC

As at when I submitted my application on the 6th,I was unemployed and I am aware of the possible implications of that from a VO's perspective.however I just received a good offer of employment from a reputable coy,an offer which I intend to accept pending the outcome of my visa application.I also believe this new employment profile could strengthen my application. Would it be a good idea if I forwarded this offer of employment document to the Accra email address referencing my linked online application number?your views pls cc: @michV cc: @folaroyal
before i come out with deep thought lemme shallowly say my mind. you applied with an offer letter which i may say the offer has expired since resumption is Dec 1st and you applied on the 6th of dec, madame, you were in haste if i understood your above write-up well. secondly in your CIC froms, how the did you cater the gaps? the current offer of employment you got now cant play role in those period before you applied,so i see not the necessity forwarding it to CIC. more input required cos this matter needs clear eyes.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Austinpee4: 1:33pm On Dec 14, 2016
fajijosiah:
If by additional information you mean update to your personal data/ bio or change to ur address, email address etc, you may want to use the WEB FORM to communicate that to CIC. But if it's additional doc, like Emma4eva mentioned, u will have to wait for the VO to request such doc or take no chance if you feel the doc has very useful information to support your application by send to the email address he mentioned or check the appropraite dashboard on your CIC account to attach it if your app status allows you since you are an online applicant.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 1:38pm On Dec 14, 2016
Trust
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by t405: 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2016
Thx michV.

Sorry. Meant to type Jan 1st n not Dec.offer is still calid .

I ve been employed since uni graduation in 2007 til last yr 2015,I submitted letters from al past employers to this effect.I explained the gap between 2015 and now was because I wanted to spend more time with my baby which would not have been possible with the nature of my my job then which required a lot of short interval traveling in and outside d country...my resume also supported this.n that my plan was to spend more time with her til she was more mature then embark on my next career goal which was to obtain a masters degree.I realize that there r other was I cud be explained this gap but I wud rather be denied than submit a false status.

I know I once saw provision on the CIC website for one to submit additional document if ones status changes but I can't remember in what circumstances that applied to.any one with more relative Info's pls do comment.thanks a lot.

michV:
before i come out with deep thought lemme shallowly say my mind. you applied with an offer letter which i may say the offer has expired since resumption is Dec 1st and you applied on the 6th of dec, madame, you were in haste if i understood your above write-up well. secondly in your CIC froms, how the did you cater the gaps? the current offer of employment you got now cant play role in those period before you applied,so i see not the necessity forwarding it to CIC. more input required cos this matter needs clear eyes.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Teeewhyy: 1:45pm On Dec 14, 2016
hey guys,
I got a refusal mail yesterday after 15weeks of prossessing. thats my second refusal this year.
##The only reason again was #insufficient funds for tuition.
And I'm ready now to apply for the 3rd time although I dont know where this strength in me is coming from but I dont want to give up or neither do I want to try another country.
##I never use visa agent it as all being this tread since Aug 2015 and my great thanks to you all.
##i'm going for undergraduate,
##my problem is getting a good sponsor the sponsor for my 2 previous applications is of diff family name and has 10million naira
##I'm just 19yrs old so they shouldnt expect me to have huge acc
##I paid $2800 out of $8800 of the first year tuition
@@@still they said insurfficient fund
the sponsor claim to be my uncle (dad's half brother) in his affidavit and he explain how I wont be sponsor by my dad cox of his old age

so you here are my family and my agents
I need you very much. I want to apply again as soon as possible. I have called the school they told me they can only differ my admission once so I would have to reapply but this time I dont need to send any docs or transcript I just have to pay for another addmission fee ($100)
my admission is secure, SO GUYS WHAT DO YOU ADVICE .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by nelly28: 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
michV:

if I get ur point clear is dat, 1st u applied days after ur resumption date expired, I guess u 've applied b4 wit dis same admission letter, but still u would 've request for a new one, becos dis is under purpose of visit, & 4 d new job letter no need of forwarding, it wouldn't add extra advantage, instead it will raise reason's. i wish u success
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Austinpee4: 1:47pm On Dec 14, 2016
Sallah120:
hello house
Please I submitted my application on the 21 November via paper route and later linked to online. Last week I logged in online and realized a decision has been made. Now when I tracked my application on vfs site is says the application is being processed and I email them and they told me that the application is being processed at the visa office
Give it a week while you keep tracking it. When it is evetually ready for pick up, you will b notified by Vfs. If you are not notified, i advise you still call them after one week to get info about it.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2016
God help us
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by bukola2010: 1:52pm On Dec 14, 2016
Good afternoon house, i've been following this thread silently for a while . Am planning to apply to unimanitoba, but am having some problem with my documents. My waec result has a different age (1year difference) from my birth certificate. Would it affect my admission and visa application. If yes what do you advice me to do. Your response is sincerely appreciated
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Teeewhyy: 1:59pm On Dec 14, 2016
bukola2010:
Good afternoon house, i've been following this thread silently for a while . Am planning to apply to unimanitoba, but am having some problem with my documents. My waec result has a different age (1year difference) from my birth certificate. Would it affect my admission and visa application. If yes what do you advice me to do. Your response is sincerely appreciated

it can't affect your admission but it can affect your visa processing.
mine was so also but when applying for visa you swear an affidavit that it was a mistake , alternatively go to weac office and change it. I guess it arround 10k
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Austinpee4: 2:06pm On Dec 14, 2016
Teeewhyy:
hey guys,
I got a refusal mail yesterday after 15weeks of prossessing. thats my second refusal this year.
##The only reason again was #insufficient funds for tuition.
And I'm ready now to apply for the 3rd time although I dont know where this strength in me is coming from but I dont want to give up or neither do I want to try another country.
##I never use visa agent it as all being this tread since Aug 2015 and my great thanks to you all.
##i'm going for undergraduate,
##my problem is getting a good sponsor the sponsor for my 2 previous applications is of diff family name and has 10million naira
##I'm just 19yrs old so they shouldnt expect me to have huge acc
##I paid $2800 out of $8800 of the first year tuition
@@@still they said insurfficient fund
the sponsor claim to be my uncle (dad's half brother) in his affidavit and he explain how I wont be sponsor by my dad cox of his old age

so you here are my family and my agents
I need you very much. I want to apply again as soon as possible. I have called the school they told me they can only differ my admission once so I would have to reapply but this time I dont need to send any docs or transcript I just have to pay for another addmission fee ($100)
my admission is secure, SO GUYS WHAT DO YOU ADVICE .

Really sorry about your situation.
One of the best advise for you right now is for you to be calm, request for your GCMS file to know the reasons behind the refusal. Being the second time, rushing to reply without actually paying close attention to previous reason for the refusal maybe colossal and affect your general study permit application (s) profile with CIC.
Meticulously and carefully tackle the reasons the VO have pointed out..
Undergraduate study generally require a very sustainable, reliable and sufficient source of income as it incure a substantiable amount of funds to complete.
It could even be possible the refusal was as a result of lack of sufficient proof of relationship to sponsor or even lack of evidence to show why he wants to sponsor you.
So bro/sis, do not be in a hurry to reapply, i understand how it feels especially when you feel you can tackle the reason of the refusal. But trust me, reasons can be ridiculous and unbelievable. Try to get the GCMS note and strategise from it and be better prepared to reapply.If u need to pay and get a new offer, if you can please do. It will be for your greater good. All the best to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (237) (238) (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) ... (405)

Polish Student Visa / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.