Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,807 members, 7,848,203 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 06:06 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (255) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (918872 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
Have you gotten their reply? When you were filling her TRV what did you put as purpose of visit
Sevenody:

As Justwise said, those reasons are generic. I also ordered for her gcms file to really know the reason
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 20, 2016
So what reason was given in the gcms file
Sevenody:

As Justwise said, those reasons are generic. I also ordered for her gcms file to really know the reason
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by emma4eva(m): 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
Good day, please how long will it take for passport to be returned??
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Crownny86: 7:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
Dear House,
Please I just got this mail extract below from NBCC;

The initial selection for the Human Resources Management program offered at the Moncton Campus for the Fall
2017 academic term has now been completed.

Your application has been placed on the waiting list for the Daytime session at the Moncton Campus location for this
program. As seats become available, they will be filled according to the waitlist order. You will be notified in writing of
any changes to your status

Who else have experience this before and what is next after this?
Any hope to get the admission in the later date?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by KayPapi: 7:24pm On Dec 20, 2016
emma4eva:
Good day, please how long will it take for passport to be returned??

5 - 10 working days
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by abdulkabirtobi(m): 7:25pm On Dec 20, 2016
Pls read through this, I think it will detail us on post graduate working permit.

Postgraduate Work Permit

The Postgraduation Work Permit Program is designed to provide graduating students with Canadian work experience. International students who graduate from Conestoga may be eligible (with few exceptions) to apply for a post-graduation work permit with a validity period of up to three years – this depends on the length of the student's program of study.
At present, applicants must apply for a work permit within 90 days of receiving written confirmation (for example, a transcript or an official letter) from the educational institution indicating that they have met the requirements for completing their program of study. Calculation of the 90 days begins the day when the student’s final marks are issued or when formal written notification of program completion is received. 
If the official length of your program of study is:

less than eight months you are not eligible for this work permit.more than eight months and up to two years, you may receive a work permit for a period no longer than the length of your program of study (for example, if you studied for nine months, a work permit may be issued for a period of up to nine months).two years or more, a work permit may be issued for up to three years.

It is recommended that you apply online. For more information about the post-graduation work permit, please go to http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/temp/students/post-grad.asp.  
Graduates may also qualify for other immigration programs; the Come to Canada tool is a good resource for those wishing to explore their options to remain in Canada.

Copied from Conestoga College website

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by emma4eva(m): 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2016
KayPapi:

5 - 10 working days
thanks...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by taiwo92(m): 7:32pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hello guys pls am hook up somewhere in applying for graduate program at UBC. I was told to choose who I will like to work it (supervisor). Does it means that I must choose one supervisor in relations to my research interest. And have been trying to surf their website to see the names of academic staff in the department of Civil but I can't find it. Pls guys kindly help.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by moyin1010: 8:13pm On Dec 20, 2016
Thanks everyone my application has been approved. I got the mail today. Paper route Nov 17,medical mail December 9, medical done December 14. Medical passed December 17. Approval mail today. Am grateful to almighty God, my parent,my hubby,my family and u guys here. Going for may/ june.

8 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 20, 2016
moyin1010:
Thanks everyone my application has been approved. I got the mail today. Paper route Nov 17,medical mail December 9, medical done December 14. Medical passed December 17. Approval mail today. Am grateful to almighty God, my parent,my hubby,my family and u guys here. Going for may/ june.

Congratulations!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by joblinks1: 8:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
congrat @moyin1010
this is fast .....

moyin1010:
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by nelly28: 8:23pm On Dec 20, 2016
moyin1010:

congrats bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 8:29pm On Dec 20, 2016
sshola:
I have been trying to pay an application fee of $100(CAD), wch I believe is within the daily limit, but I have been declined on several attempts. Can someone help me with useful information? Or is there something I am still ignorant of? Pls help me someone. Thanks

Try GTBank ATM. If it doesn't work, contact GTB care on twitter for quick answer. I guess international transaction had been completely restricted, if doesn't work. I hope it works though.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 20, 2016
had issues paying mine also
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 8:39pm On Dec 20, 2016
taiwo92:
Hello guys pls am hook up somewhere in applying for graduate program at UBC. I was told to choose who I will like to work it (supervisor). Does it means that I must choose one supervisor in relations to my research interest. And have been trying to surf their website to see the names of academic staff in the department of Civil but I can't find it. Pls guys kindly help.

Yes. Search the website well.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2016
IHate9ja1:

Less than 120cad and used GTB?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 20, 2016
moyin1010:
Congratulations. Please share your documents.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 8:44pm On Dec 20, 2016
moyin1010:

Congrats!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Austinpee4: 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
Please o, who can kindly assist with a faster way to pay tuition fees aside the form A platform? Any suggestion?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Sevenody: 8:47pm On Dec 20, 2016
lovetrumps:
Have you gotten their reply? When you were filling her TRV what did you put as purpose of visit

Ive responded to you in a mail.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 20, 2016
Osemigho:

Less than 120cad and used GTB?
what i need to pay is 145.50cad
dont know how to go about it
anyone who can help me out or who owns a dollar mastercard
Application fees issue sorted out by my uncle (sponsor).
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by moyin1010: 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
Nothing much ooo my people. This is God's grace. Admission letter,hubby statement of account of 34m, my own statement of account of 5mplus.statement of purpose,sponsor letter from hubby, bank slip of payment of 5.2m paid by my mum into my account as support. My hubby and Mum are my sponsors.hubby company certificate that include my name as director,mum and dad company registration also. Hubby property documents and my parent property documents.photocopy of sponsors intl passport data page.travel history, have been to dubai three times,uk three times and Usa visa not yet used.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Omonjoe(m): 8:57pm On Dec 20, 2016
Which school are you trying to apply?
sshola:
I have been trying to pay an application fee of $100(CAD), wch I believe is within the daily limit, but I have been declined on several attempts. Can someone help me with useful information? Or is there something I am still ignorant of? Pls help me someone. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 9:08pm On Dec 20, 2016
IHate9ja1:

So how did u pay
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 20, 2016
[quote author=Omonjoe post=52112207]Which school are you trying to apply?
[/quote

Memorial uni of Newfoundland
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by iyobs7(f): 9:20pm On Dec 20, 2016
moyin1010:
Nothing much ooo my people. This is God's grace. Admission letter,hubby statement of account of 34m, my own statement of account of 5mplus.statement of purpose,sponsor letter from hubby, bank slip of payment of 5.2m paid by my mum into my account as support. My hubby and Mum are my sponsors.hubby company certificate that include my name as director,mum and dad company registration also. Hubby property documents and my parent property documents.photocopy of sponsors intl passport data page.travel history, have been to dubai three times,uk three times and Usa visa not yet used.

Some documents dey fear me. Please your documents over complete abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 9:21pm On Dec 20, 2016
IHate9ja1:

what i need to pay is 145.50cad
dont know how to go about it
anyone who can help me out or who owns a dollar mastercard

Ok. No naira mastercard can pay that. You either do proxy payment or dollar mastercard. Either of two, be careful please.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 20, 2016
Osemigho:

Ok. No naira mastercard can pay that. You either do proxy payment or dollar mastercard. Either of two, be careful please.
infact am stressed out
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Adedrizzy(m): 9:33pm On Dec 20, 2016
michV:
i need someone to convince me by breaking protocol of human resource management TRV refusals. i have never witnessed one on NL to may be advise future applicants around me who may be interested in studying such program in canada. as @folaroyal and I said no program is related to HRM than HRM

My sister studied Mass comm from a private uni in Nigeria, was jobless for a whole year after nysc , got admission for PGD in HRM in canada and got her TRV approved in about two months smiley...... So HRM is still reall grin

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 9:49pm On Dec 20, 2016
moyin1010:
@ moyin1010... You remember this post!?.. grin
"Thanks.i didn't get any mail ooo. I just created CIC account yesterday and linked my application and after searching I got that screen shot. Am confused".... grin grin
Now its your time to smile!!! Yippee!!! We are truly happy for you.
Congrats again!!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 20, 2016
Hello! Friends,
I don't know if this is normal. A decision has been made on my application for over a week now. When I track, it tells me being processed at Accra. I called VFS they said my application is still being processed. I sent mails to Accra, no response.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Mattezo: 10:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
Crownny86:
Dear House,
Please I just got this mail extract below from NBCC;

The initial selection for the Human Resources Management program offered at the Moncton Campus for the Fall
2017 academic term has now been completed.

Your application has been placed on the waiting list for the Daytime session at the Moncton Campus location for this
program. As seats become available, they will be filled according to the waitlist order. You will be notified in writing of
any changes to your status

Who else have experience this before and what is next after this?
Any hope to get the admission in the later date?

Hello I too was In your shoes, it means you have been placed on waiting list and u would get admission soon..

(1) (2) (3) ... (252) (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Polish Student Visa / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.