Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,408 members, 7,833,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 19 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (914807 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Mattezo: 10:41pm On Dec 20, 2016
joblinks1:
congrat @moyin1010
this is fast .....

This is very fast, what program are u going for? Masters or Pgd?congrats...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 20, 2016
Adedrizzy:

My sister studied Mass comm from a private uni in Nigeria, was jobless for a whole year after nysc , got admission for PGD in HRM in canada and got her TRV approved in about two months smiley...... So HRM is still reall grin
Before i proceed,who prepared the application? out of the 1 year joblessness, how did she explain or cater for the 1 year gap to suit her purpose of visit? i have not argued with your above comment of the assumed relevance of mass comm to HRM,the already point is that she got her TRV approved. when they say ''visa packaging'' some meticulous considerations are involved for example using her case,I may have studied mass comm, remained jobless for one year after NYSC but when I want to apply for TRV with my HRM admission,I may get employment document or relevant certifications to my intended program(HRM) to suit my purpose of visit simultaneously catering the 1year gap and with good SOP,I may get my TRV approved. i decided to give myself break today but you have already made me comment.

compliments of the season to all admission and TRV hopefuls and yet to apply..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by moyin1010: 10:52pm On Dec 20, 2016
Folaroyal:

@ moyin1010... You remember this post!?.. grin
"Thanks.i didn't get any mail ooo. I just created CIC account yesterday and linked my application and after searching I got that screen shot. Am confused".... grin grin
Now its your time to smile!!! Yippee!!! We are truly happy for you.
Congrats again!!. Thanks darling so so so happy just like a dream. Wish everyone the best ijn
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by moyin1010: 10:54pm On Dec 20, 2016
J
Mattezo:

This is very fast, what program are u going for? Masters or Pgd?congrats...
. Masters but I will change to pdg ooo. Masters money high,but got approved with masters

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by nelly28: 10:55pm On Dec 20, 2016
Sexyqueen2:
Hello! Friends,
I don't know if this is normal. A decision has been made on my application for over a week now. When I track, it tells me being processed at Accra. I called VFS they said my application is still being processed. I sent mails to Accra, no response.

I guess it's normal, a decision can b made wit out been despatch immediately, U can still track VFS site let's say by Thursday or Friday. success
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by KayPapi: 11:06pm On Dec 20, 2016
Anyone currently at Conestoga College, please kindly holla..need assistance in sorting house..cheers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by platypelloid: 11:38pm On Dec 20, 2016
congrats moyin
one day people will say congrats to me also oon this thread!
moyin1010:
Thanks everyone my application has been approved. I got the mail today. Paper route Nov 17,medical mail December 9, medical done December 14. Medical passed December 17. Approval mail today. Am grateful to almighty God, my parent,my hubby,my family and u guys here. Going for may/ june.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by moyin1010: 11:48pm On Dec 20, 2016
[quote author=platypelloid post=52116145]congrats moyin
one day people will say congrats to me also oon this thread![/p...
U will also rejoice ijn soonest. Trust In the Lord

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Austinpee4: 11:59pm On Dec 20, 2016
Austinpee4:
Please o, who can kindly assist with a faster way to pay tuition fees aside the form A platform? Any suggestion?
Anyone one with info on this one? Sourcing forex now is like finding a gud wife/husband. Lol. Pls guyz, help me out here.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Crownny86: 12:03am On Dec 21, 2016
Mattezo:

Hello I too was In your shoes, it means you have been placed on waiting list and u would get admission soon..

You mean you're also placed on waiting list and later got the admission?
Pls how many weeks on waiting list and what course?

Am in a cross road to apply for another school as
backup but my pocket right now is something else..

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Mattezo: 12:29am On Dec 21, 2016
Crownny86:

You mean you're also placed on waiting list and later got the admission?
Pls how many weeks on waiting list and what course?

Am in a cross road to apply for another school as
backup but my pocket right now is something else..

Thanks

Hi, I applied since February this year because the course am going for is very competitive, ie for Sept 2017 intake. I was told that seat has been filled up for international students. I even sent them a mail why I was still on waiting list and later I got the admission after series of mails and follow up..

Still send them a mail maybe in a month's time and follow up, you will get the admission.

The course am going for is business Analysis.

Best,
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Mattezo: 12:33am On Dec 21, 2016
[quote author=moyin1010 post=52115260][/quote]@Folaroyal, Please I need your input, I want to apply for Trv online, could you please tell me how to go about it? Would really appreciate.

Thanks...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Crownny86: 6:52am On Dec 21, 2016
Mattezo:

Hi, I applied since February this year because the course am going for is very competitive, ie for Sept 2017 intake. I was told that seat has been filled up for international students. I even sent them a mail why I was still on waiting list and later I got the admission after series of mails and follow up..

Still send them a mail maybe in a month's time and follow up, you will get the admission.

The course am going for is business Analysis.

Best,

Thanks bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by CarpricornPratt: 6:54am On Dec 21, 2016
Austinpee4:

Anyone one with info on this one? Sourcing forex now is like finding a gud wife/husband. Lol. Pls guyz, help me out here.

Lol.... what a comparison...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Julyveryown(m): 8:04am On Dec 21, 2016
hello ma, pls drop ur number or email as me I don't understand how pm works here. It's only the template that is there, one cannot edit it

Adekunmi92:

You are welcome.... we are both having the same issues, I strongly believe it will end in praise
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 8:44am On Dec 21, 2016
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (WINTER 2017)
1. Oladesuk: July 22nd, Red river college, online route. TRV APPROVED
2. Faroukfahima: June 28th, Adv Dip, Conestoga College,Paper Route
3. emma4eva : sept 4th, MEng. western university, online TRV APPROVED
4. anyachostan: sept 19th, university of Saskatchewan,Msc, paper route. MEDICALS PASSED
5. Daarey: Aug 17th, University of Prince Edward Island, UG, Online DELAYED
6. Ajayi4: August 11, MA, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Paper Route. TRV APPROVED
7. nonny1: August 22, MSc, University of Saskatchewan, Paper route TRV APPROVED
8. bbwollex: Sept 22nd, Humber college PGC, paper route
9. temitopej: Sept 28th, Seneca College PGC, paper route
10. Mikymiko: October 19th, Masters, Brandon University, paper route MEDICALS PASSED
11. xyoung: October 21st, MEng, Uregina, Paper route. DELAYED
12. realdrayne : October 20th, PGC, Lambton College, paper route, Upfront Medicals.
13. ramsol00: October 21st, Masters, University of New Brunswick , Online route.
14. Benstone : August 4th, MBA University of Regina, Paper Route.
15. RichardNnamdi : October 26th, Humber college PGC, paper route.
16. Rallymento : October 2nd, Humber College, PGC.
17. Bumzy1: October 31st, University of Alberta, MEng, paper route. TRV APPROVED
18. Miskeen: November 22nd, university of Regina, UG, paper route.
19. Frostbaby: july 29th, university of manitoba, masters, online route. TRV APPROVED
20. StudentsNG: October 28th, University of Regina, Msc. Paper Route. TRV APPROVED.
21. Unyted: October 27th, Thompson Rivers University, MBA, Online route.
22. Cure4fools: September 30th, Lambton College PGC, paper route. Upfront MEDICAL PASSED.
23. Tplacid: October 19th, Conestoga College, HRM (co op) PGC, online route, MEDICAL PASSED.
24. chuchu123: October 10, Conestoga College, Mgt (Co-op) Graduate Certificate (Masters equivalent), Paper route.
25. Vickyehi: Sept 20th, brandon university, UG, online route...PASSPORT REQUEST
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 9:03am On Dec 21, 2016
tzipporah:
ABEG BRANDON UNIVERSITY P'PLES DEY HOUSE? POKE ME grin PLEASE OOO SERIOUSLY, I NEED INSIDE INFO URGENTLY

pls

Please modify your post in a way that it won't occupy unnecessary space. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 21, 2016
Mikymiko:
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (WINTER 2017)
1. Oladesuk: July 22nd, Red river college, online route. TRV APPROVED
2. Faroukfahima: June 28th, Adv Dip, Conestoga College,Paper Route
3. emma4eva : sept 4th, MEng. western university, online TRV APPROVED
4. anyachostan: sept 19th, university of Saskatchewan,Msc, paper route. MEDICALS PASSED
5. Daarey: Aug 17th, University of Prince Edward Island, UG, Online DELAYED
6. Ajayi4: August 11, MA, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Paper Route. TRV APPROVED
7. nonny1: August 22, MSc, University of Saskatchewan, Paper route TRV APPROVED
8. bbwollex: Sept 22nd, Humber college PGC, paper route
9. temitopej: Sept 28th, Seneca College PGC, paper route
10. Mikymiko: October 19th, Masters, Brandon University, paper route MEDICALS PASSED
11. xyoung: October 21st, MEng, Uregina, Paper route. DELAYED
12. realdrayne : October 20th, PGC, Lambton College, paper route, Upfront Medicals.
13. ramsol00: October 21st, Masters, University of New Brunswick , Online route.
14. Benstone : August 4th, MBA University of Regina, Paper Route.
15. RichardNnamdi : October 26th, Humber college PGC, paper route.
16. Rallymento : October 2nd, Humber College, PGC.
17. Bumzy1: October 31st, University of Alberta, MEng, paper route. TRV APPROVED
18. Miskeen: November 22nd, university of Regina, UG, paper route.
19. Frostbaby: july 29th, university of manitoba, masters, online route. TRV APPROVED
20. StudentsNG: October 28th, University of Regina, Msc. Paper Route. TRV APPROVED.
21. Unyted: October 27th, Thompson Rivers University, MBA, Online route.
22. Cure4fools: September 30th, Lambton College PGC, paper route. Upfront MEDICAL PASSED.
23. Tplacid: October 19th, Conestoga College, HRM (co op) PGC, online route, MEDICAL PASSED.
24. chuchu123: October 10, Conestoga College, Mgt (Co-op) Graduate Certificate (Masters equivalent), Paper route.
25. Vickyehi: Sept 20th, brandon university, UG, online route...PASSPORT REQUEST

mikymiko, pls i need urgent answers from you, you are going for brandon uni masters bah? me too but i however have some little qusetions to clearify. i would appreciate if you get back to me. God bless.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 21, 2016
Osemigho:

Please modify your post in a way that it won't occupy uncessary space. Thanks.

i did it intentionally so that i could get a response. grin
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 9:07am On Dec 21, 2016
tzipporah:

I know but that is not needed. Scrolling down through empty space can only annoy people. Try and understand.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by joblinks1: 9:28am On Dec 21, 2016
you can get from the Abokis if you are willing to pay the black market rate.
the situation is that people are hoarding the currency because with the scarcity claim , i still got $5k from one Aboki last week.

Austinpee4:

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 21, 2016
tzipporah:

Erase those unnecessary space.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 21, 2016
tzipporah:

mikymiko, pls i need urgent answers from you, you are going for brandon uni masters bah? me too but i however have some little qusetions to clearify. i would appreciate if you get back to me. God bless.
I am listening. Ask your questions please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Austinpee4: 10:55am On Dec 21, 2016
joblinks1:
you can get from the Abokis if you are willing to pay the black market rate.
the situation is that people are hoarding the currency because with the scarcity claim , i still got $5k from one Aboki last week.

You are right.everybody is capitalizing on the forex scarcity. The aboki rates may soon enter the other market rates sef and not black again. I'll still try that option. Many thanks!

(1) (2) (3) ... (253) (254) (255) (256) (257) (258) (259) ... (405)

Polish Student Visa / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.