Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,371 members, 7,822,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (912611 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by yemdogg: 1:51pm On Dec 24, 2016
Riddeek:
Guy all these "bound to inherit" talks na future tense, nothing concern V.O say you wan inherit something... Is it yours now? Yes or No
As simple as that.
But still add those properties just to increase no. of documents but know deep within yourself that those aren't yours according to the V.O
The V.O's father too has properties and they aren't his

The max you can do is to have your dad say something in his letter like those properties are just being maintained for you till you are through with your studies and you come back to settle here.

His father should simply prepare and execute a deed of gift and notarize it. shikena.

The property becomes his with immediate effect.

cc @chibuike123

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by unyted(m): 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
ifydio:
Hello guys
My chances looks slimmer with each passing day, not called up yet for medical. January 2nd looks very unlikely.... applied since 21 September . Have anyone passed through this situation before? Does anyone have an idea of what to expect? I'm just agitated

I am in your shoes. Let's just hope for the best. The worst that would happen is to resume with the best available batch. The most important thing is to get visa approval. Cheers bro!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by unyted(m): 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mikymiko:
Just got refused on insufficient fund to pay for tuition and purpose of visit.

@mikymiko...so sad to hear of the delay. It will surely come bro.
Try the online option when next you apply. Try and select the most relevant documents, compress and send your application. 2017 is our year!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by toluine56(m): 2:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
unyted:

@mikymiko...so sad to hear of the delay. It will surely come bro.
Try the online option when next you apply. Try and select the most relevant documents, compress and send your application. 2017 is our year!
Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Chibabe4Christ: 3:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
Complement of the season!!!!!!!!!!! Please house can someone write an SOP and LOE and submit both at the same time? Please I need your answers
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by vinci500: 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
Hello friends,
I'm about to submit my application for study permit, however I have a lil concern, a friend of mine deposited a million naira in my account to boost my account, i know this is a red flag, but how best can i proof this funds to the V.O? Your inputs are much needed pleaseeeeeee!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by abdulkabirtobi(m): 4:00pm On Dec 24, 2016
Mattezo:

Yes, until they receive transcript. I just got the admission in November 29th and I apply since March this year cos my course is very competitive.

So it depends on the course you are going for how competitive it is, mine was very competitive though.., that's why Is always advisable to check whether a course is available before applying.. You can email or call the school.

I hope this helps,

Best
Ooooh, that's pretty far, I have just applied, I will work on my transcript transfer immediately so as to fast track the process.
My program (information technology : business analysis) I think isn't that competitive, I think I should be considered once my transcript is delivered
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Damisa03: 4:25pm On Dec 24, 2016
Chibabe4Christ:
Complement of the season!!!!!!!!!!! Please house can someone write an SOP and LOE and submit both at the same time? Please I need your answers
SOP: statement of purpose and LOE:Letter of explanation are still the same thing. Is either you use one as a title.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by CannyZionist: 4:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
Chibabe4Christ:

Are you going to start explaining how your life started on earth.... grin grin grin

Either of them is okay, depending on your case.

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by platypelloid: 4:47pm On Dec 24, 2016
Which uni is cheapeat for masters in public health in Canada I beg?
Faster admissions cheaper tuition?
Pls help.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by abdullahi45: 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2016
abdullahi45:
Is there anyone here that has already applied or willing to apply to either of this universities: university of Manitoba, University of Western ontario and university of British Colombia? Please i urgently need your advice on application procedure and obtaining of Canada visa
Thanks

Please someone should please reply me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 6:04pm On Dec 24, 2016
platypelloid:
Thank you @ Osemigho
I haven't applied to other schools yet
I'm considering Western university, but I'm not sure their school fees for pg .I need a cheaper schools especially for public health .
Kindlu advice me
And also I need school for little or no application fee because this application fee sef dey discourage me ooo.
How can I start TP put together my visa profile as you mentioned?
Thank you bro.

Bros, cheap university are UofSaskatchawan, UNBC, MUN, Uvic, etc. Don't bother how cheap if your course is thesis based, most will give you scholarship.

If your program is thesis-based, you probably have the supervisor headache to face. Less problem if you have a very good proposal or SOP. Just attach it to a well drafted email to many potential Supervisors in your proposed field and pray for favour. Remember the part where I said many potential supervisor.

Also, those schools no wan hear say 9ja get international limit. My advise is for us all to mail all schools above 100 USD about the development. The fact that some people are paying by proxy isn't helping those with no option. All my attempt to get a fee waiver was replied that other Nigerian applicants are not complaining about any limit. So, before you pay or someone help you pay, kindly mail your school to inform them of our problem. That way, they will start thinking waiver for others probably after us. Ain't nothing like making things easy for the future. Let's help others coming after us.

By the way, you can't allow the fee discourage you. I know how you are feeling and will assure you that you are not alone.

You can start to put your profile together by reading the requirements and packaging requirements. Trust me, you don't want to wait till when admission is out cos that will be rush and panic except you have pro help.

All the best bro. It will end in praises.

I be learner not expert. So watch my advises before doing them. Shalom!

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 6:08pm On Dec 24, 2016
Ziggarrr:
Please guys, has anybody used form A recently. All the banks I hv checked said that form A is not available.... Those that paid tuition recently, please how did u go about it

When I asked a banker about form A, he told me it is limitedly available and only processed at headquarters. As such, ordinary persons are likely to be told "it is not available". Check your network for highly ranked bankers and approach them with prayers.

Other options that maybe domiciliary account and or aboki.

I really don't have concrete info because I have never been in your shoes. Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 6:10pm On Dec 24, 2016
vinci500:
Hello friends,
I'm about to submit my application for study permit, however I have a lil concern, a friend of mine deposited a million naira in my account to boost my account, i know this is a red flag, but how best can i proof this funds to the V.O? Your inputs are much needed pleaseeeeeee!

Which semester are you going for?

Is your account active before the deposit? A deposit of 1m in an active account of 20m is nothing.

All the best.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 6:12pm On Dec 24, 2016
platypelloid:
Which uni is cheapeat for masters in public health in Canada I beg?
Faster admissions cheaper tuition?
Pls help.

The relationship in your last question are inversly related. Where admission are fast, tuition are more likely not to be cheap.

By the way, what is cheap tution to you? 10m is cheap to some people while 1m is expensive for others.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 6:16pm On Dec 24, 2016
abdullahi45:

UBC, yes.
Uof Manitoba, last year not now.
UWO, no cos Couldn't get a supervisor.

Your have to climb the admission bridge before the Visa own. But you can strategize for the future and not worry about it.. It is well..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Teddywhiz1: 6:23pm On Dec 24, 2016
Starting my application January
School: International College Manitoba (university of Manitoba)
Travel history : UK (2), USA(1)
Toefl :100
Paid tuition deposit of 8k CAD

Please what is the best way to apply ; paper route or online route?
Secondly, someone should give me a detailed list of documents to put together to submit

Thanks for your usual contributions that has helped a lot of lives

Cc: folaroyal, mikymiko, osemigho, nelly28,frostbaby
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by vinci500: 6:46pm On Dec 24, 2016
September 2017.
If I had a cash flow of 20m, I wouldn't bother but that's not the case, hence the reason for my question.
Osemigho:

Which semester are you going for?

Is your account active before the deposit? A deposit of 1m in an active account of 20m is nothing.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ahmedissa(m): 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
Fya
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Bamz(m): 6:48pm On Dec 24, 2016
unyted:

I am in your shoes. Let's just hope for the best. The worst that would happen is to resume with the best available batch. The most important thing is to get visa approval. Cheers bro!

ifydio

Lol I think the reason for the change in processing time may be due to the holidays.
Late or not, approval is the only thing that matters.

Shout to all those for Winter 2017, our patience and prayers will turn out for good. We didn't get this far to give up. Keep the faith.

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ahmedissa(m): 6:49pm On Dec 24, 2016
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 6:57pm On Dec 24, 2016
vinci500:
September 2017.
If I had a cash flow of 20m, I wouldn't bother but that's not the case, hence the reason for my question.

With september 2017, You still have 3 months I believe to submit at a good time - March. I will advise you use the withdrawal, transfer and deposit method among friends and family. Don't be aggressive about it. A 200k, 150k, 400k, or varied transactions are ok.. Kindly reply and not comment once seen.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Ziggarrr: 6:58pm On Dec 24, 2016
Osemigho:

When I asked a banker about form A, he told me it is limitedly available and only processed at headquarters. As such, ordinary persons are likely to be told "it is not available". Check your network for highly ranked bankers and approach them with prayers.

Other options that maybe domiciliary account and or aboki.

I really don't have concrete info because I have never been in your shoes. Thank you.
thanks bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by chimah3(m): 7:53pm On Dec 24, 2016
Has Anyone ever written a SOP for Information technology business analysis course before?

I need a sample as a guideline please...so I don't misyarn! Thanks!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 8:02pm On Dec 24, 2016
Teddywhiz1:
Starting my application January
School: International College Manitoba (university of Manitoba)
Travel history : UK (2), USA(1)
Toefl :100
Paid tuition deposit of 8k CAD

Please what is the best way to apply ; paper route or online route?
Secondly, someone should give me a detailed list of documents to put together to submit

Thanks for your usual contributions that has helped a lot of lives

Cc: folaroyal, mikymiko, osemigho, nelly28,frostbaby

My brother/sister,

I have never applied for Visa before. So I can't say which option is best between paper or online. However, people I know one on one in Nigeria used paper route because it is cheaper.

Detailed list is on CIC website. You can complement it with list of documents and packaging advises on first page of this part. But dont plagiarize anything you see there. They are probably over used. Thank you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by unyted(m): 8:05pm On Dec 24, 2016
[quote author=Bamz post=52226762]

ifydio

Lol I think the reason for the change in processing time may be due to the holidays.
Late or not, approval is the only thing that matters.

Shout to all those for Winter 2017, our patience and prayers will turn out for good. We didn't get this far to give up. Keep the faith.[/quote

Please guys, will the VO close for the year? Or will they just observe the usual 25, 26 and 1st public holidays? One week is key in this journey. Thanks.
Merry Christmas guys!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by KayPapi: 8:26pm On Dec 24, 2016
Gurus in the house,

Has anyone or know of one who used a year college program to get pr recent times & how?

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 24, 2016
emma4eva:
Fair price, am using turkish. Thanks for d offer of assistance but we arent schoolling in the same area, ontario got me. Wish you the best.
you finally settled for western univ. ?
Whats the cost of ticket @ turkish airline?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Riddeek: 8:32pm On Dec 24, 2016
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 8:36pm On Dec 24, 2016
Riddeek:
Guy ur moniker na die ooo E be like say you be my brother from another mother Keep up the hatred bro! wink
lol no allow justwise vex oh....i just dey low key
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 24, 2016
abdullahi45:

i just applied for pgd @ western univ. What do you want to know? Because each program has different requirements
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2016
abdullahi45:
Is there anyone here that has already applied or willing to apply to either of this universities: university of Manitoba, University of Western ontario and university of British Colombia? Please i urgently need your advice on application procedure and obtaining of Canada visa
Thanks
I applied at UBC and University of Manitoba but you can ask your questions here. Gurus will give answer to the questions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.