Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,856 members, 7,820,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (271) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (912268 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Billiondoe: 7:43am On Dec 28, 2016
Good morning house, my passport is available for pickup, what mode of identification do I need?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by vickyehi: 9:35am On Dec 28, 2016
Billiondoe:
Good morning house, my passport is available for pickup, what mode of identification do I need?

You need to take the slip that was given to you when you did your biometrics....It has a yellow slip and a photocopy of youR passport .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Pinkygrace(f): 9:55am On Dec 28, 2016
Breezy90:
What is the best route to migrate to Canada.i studied pharmacy.would a master degree in public health be nice.and can i be working if I eventually want to start my licensure exams.pls I need hint.help a brother

Mph will be good, check back I posted a link on schools that offer MPH, have you thought of using the express entry route

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by frankbrown12: 10:28am On Dec 28, 2016
Guru in the house got my GCMS file and the purpose of refuse is that my specify course of study in Canada is not content with my current employment in my own country and also in Canada, I actually doing automobile car business in Nigeria and want to go study business administration in Canada and I got diploma certificate before in business am going for barchelor degree, I want someone to advise me on whaT course could change into how to explain to the vo why am changing to the new course because am interested to reapply again .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ritzyvic1(m): 11:33am On Dec 28, 2016
yetunde84:
Hi all, please I need an urgent answer to this question. How can you extend your application deadline on university of Alberta after you have submitted this is paid the application fee, but all your referees haven't filled their references.... please what do I do....

I think I understand your question because I am right now filling my own applications. I may be wrong but from all I am seeing here, once you click submit and pay the fee, your application will not be deleted after 21days although all your references need to be complete before your application will be considered by the graduate program department you applied to. So your reference need to be alerted to complete his/her part before the deadline
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ifydio(m): 12:03pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hello House
Is it wise to send a mail to cic after exceeding maximum processing time?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Hardidem007(m): 12:15pm On Dec 28, 2016
efosases:
Good day everyone. Please i need your asistance on my case. I applied to centennial college and got admision for a diploma program.Then I was requested to pay 2,300 CAD to get my offer letter which i did. I applied fot my visa on 4-11-16 at VFS in lagos. But my school has sent a mail to me for the complete payment of my tuition fee which i am yet to pay becos of this dollar kpalava. My question now is that, will the payments of my tuition affect the embassy decision on my visa approval? 2, is it possible for my visa to be approved before my date of resumption? Resumption date is 23-01-2017. Please i need your advice.

How did you pay your fees bro?which payment platform did you use.I was also asked to make the deposit.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 28, 2016
Unbelievable shocked

Trv approved.I have lost hope but God showed himself
**tears of joy***
How long does it take to get my passport because my resumption date is 9th of January.

23 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by nelly28: 12:20pm On Dec 28, 2016
frankbrown12:
Guru in the house got my GCMS file and the purpose of refuse is that my specify course of study in Canada is not content with my current employment in my own country and also in Canada, I actually doing automobile car business in Nigeria and want to go study business administration in Canada and I got diploma certificate before in business am going for barchelor degree, I want someone to advise me on whaT course could change into how to explain to the vo why am changing to the new course because am interested to reapply again .

so sorry abt dat bro, VO's are sometimes funny & hrtless wit dere decisions, sometimes dey jst miss interprets people's dreams with no gud reason or reasons.

I cents d delay coming from ur 1st degree which is dp, changing a course attactin ur dp is stil not going to b d koko, I really don't no hw old u are and wen u opt out from ur SSCE, I would 've prefer u apply with jst ur SSCE, and drop ur dp cert.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by guzan: 12:32pm On Dec 28, 2016
6 years study gap, whats the best way to tackle this......i have worked all through those 6 years though. somebody help
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Damisa03: 12:35pm On Dec 28, 2016
nelly28:

100% bro
Thanks @nelly28 am actually a lady wink wink wink please kindly reply my pm would like to speak to you in private. Thanks once more
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by wiljen120: 1:31pm On Dec 28, 2016
Dreamscometrue:
Unbelievable shocked

**tears of joy***
How long does it take to get my passport because my resumption date is 9th of January.

Congrats, I tap into your TRV testimony ...indeed, dreams do come true. I think you should be able to get your passport within 7 working days. Also, can you share your documents and your application details
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
CIC forms
Police Cert
Birth certificate
SOP
Letter of Acceptance
Tuition receipt - 14265CAD
BSc Certificate
SOA from sponsor - 6m
Affidavits of support
Sponsor's land documents
My land property
Employment letter
Letter of introduction
payslip
My SOA -4m
Concordia University...Masters
Passport pages of Turkish,Italy,Malaysia,Hong Kong,Dubai,Sweden,German,Hungary,France and Russian visas.

16 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 2:12pm On Dec 28, 2016
Dreamscometrue:
Unbelievable shocked

**tears of joy***

Congrats!
7 days I heard.

Just begin buying all necessary. Congrats!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by BeingGabriel: 2:46pm On Dec 28, 2016
Congrats!

What course are you going for at Concordia? I guess you're resuming in Jan.
Lucky you, as it seems their tuition is one of the cheapest.

Dreamscometrue:
CIC forms
Police Cert
Birth certificate
SOP
Letter of Acceptance
Tuition receipt - 14265CAD
BSc Certificate
SOA from sponsor - 6m
Affidavits of support
Sponsor's land documents
My land property
Employment letter
Letter of introduction
payslip
My SOA -4m
Concordia University...Masters
Passport pages of Turkish,Italy,Malaysia,Hong Kong,Dubai,Sweden,German,Hungary,France and Russian visas.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by NonelikeGod: 2:50pm On Dec 28, 2016
Not an issue. I had a 5 year study gap...almost 6 if you subtract Nigerian law school.
Just explain what you've been doing with your life since then...if necessary.

guzan:
6 years study gap, whats the best way to tackle this......i have worked all through those 6 years though. somebody help
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by NonelikeGod: 2:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
1. When you arrive Canada, you must inform CIC of your plans so it's not recorded as fraudulent 'shenanigans'.

2.) I got my visa first. After 2 months of studying, I applied for my husband& then 2year old daughter...visa & work permit was ready within 3 weeks. God is too much.

3.) I don't know the answer to this question precisely. However, for purposes of getting a PNP, it must be full time on campus.

God's grace to you abundantly!

emeify:
Hello All. Thanks so much for all the enlightening help here. I have a few questions please:

1. Is the TRV province or school specific? Can I get my TRV using an admission letter but go to another school in another province when I arriva Canada?

2. I would like to apply with my son (about 6 years old) - is there a disadvantage to this? Would it be better I get my visa first and apply for him later or would i be disadvantaged if I do them together. I have two other kids who I don't plan to take along.

3. If a Masters course id done partly online but is a full time course, would it qualify for a post graduate work certificate still? Part of the course is on campus but the rest of online

Thanks so much for your advice

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by NonelikeGod: 3:02pm On Dec 28, 2016
Please desist from such unscrupulous shenanigans. CIC keeps records. I'm pretty sure you may need to invite your real add for something in Canada soon & viola!!! you will write a different name?
Biko respect yourself and don't deny your father while he is still alive. Your sponsor is your uncle, shikena!

tp4realsuccess:
he should stand as your father, since you bear same surname

In your case uncle is what you should use.

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by drwrites: 3:09pm On Dec 28, 2016
Hello gurus in the house...please how did you guyz pay your tuition fee? I have been running from pillar to post for this...cuz the deadline given to me is very close. I have tried having to pay via western Union but it seems all our banks are not into it. Please kindly advise me of the best way to go about this. Thanks and God bless
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 28, 2016
MEng
BeingGabriel:
Congrats!

What course are you going for at Concordia? I guess you're resuming in Jan.
Lucky you, as it seems their tuition is one of the cheapest.

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by adeniyi3971(m): 3:29pm On Dec 28, 2016
hello here. I'm planning to apply a community college. pls recommend q very affordable one . thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by abdulkabirtobi(m): 3:33pm On Dec 28, 2016
adeniyi3971:
hello here. I'm planning to apply a community college. pls recommend q very affordable one . thanks.
New Brunswick community College is your fit, they charge around 8k Canadian dollars per session
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by wealth360: 3:40pm On Dec 28, 2016
Anyone in UofManitoba that can help to pay application fee? Please needed urgently.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by adeniyi3971(m): 3:41pm On Dec 28, 2016
abdulkabirtobi:

New Brunswick community College is your fit, they charge around 8k Canadian dollars per session

with accommodation?

any other. thanks .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by adeniyi3971(m): 3:42pm On Dec 28, 2016
wealth360:
Anyone in UofManitoba that can help to pay application fee? Please needed urgently.

how Much is the tuition ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by abdulkabirtobi(m): 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2016
adeniyi3971:

with accommodation?

any other. thanks .
No ooo, u are to make extra arrangement for your accommodation, transport and feeding
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by adeniyi3971(m): 3:47pm On Dec 28, 2016
abdulkabirtobi:

No ooo, u are to make extra arrangement for your accommodation, transport and feeding

OK. first I was planning to apply Douglas college do you know anything about the school ?

which uni are you in?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Crownny86: 3:49pm On Dec 28, 2016
Haba fear God na ... 8k tuition fee per session alone is the cheapest college have seen during my search and Memorial University is the cheapest I know for University.

Budget btw 400 to 650CAD monthly for a decent accommodation around New Brunswick. But 1st focus on getting your admission and proceed to visa processing.

adeniyi3971:

with accommodation?

any other. thanks .
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by adeniyi3971(m): 3:56pm On Dec 28, 2016
Crownny86:
Haba fear God na ... 8k tuition fee per session alone is the cheapest college have seen during my search and Memorial University is the cheapest I know for University.

Budget btw 400 to 650CAD monthly for a decent accommodation around New Brunswick. But 1st focus on getting your admission and proceed to visa processing.

lol ..bruh..no be me oo..na my pocket..

thanks all the same. which uni you dey?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by nelly28: 3:59pm On Dec 28, 2016
Damisa03:

Thanks @nelly28 am actually a lady wink wink wink please kindly reply my pm would like to speak to you in private. Thanks once more

okk ma but it like d pm isn't working, I 've some messages but not been able to access dem.

(1) (2) (3) ... (268) (269) (270) (271) (272) (273) (274) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 21 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.