Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,290 members, 7,815,502 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (370) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (910365 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Daslimo: 7:06am On Feb 12, 2017
Igbouwanile:

It is always difficult paying from here.. if you cud get some1 there to pay for you that will be de best..

by de way.. which program did u apply for?
Tanks bro... I applied for m.eng mechanical engineering. Wbu?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Daslimo: 7:08am On Feb 12, 2017
AAOL:
@ Daslimo. I used Gtbank card to pay mine. Please use another country code, it will work.
U mean u used gtb naira mastercard to pay for your application at new brunswick?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by elimsme: 7:21am On Feb 12, 2017
Is2bEe:
though I have seen massive rejection for people going for HRM, I will like to remind you that these guys are mostly pgd(c) and not Masters. I believe a Master student of HRM stands a better chance if s/he puts in a good application.

Very good point bro/sis, but for the sake of study permit, I will stil advice she gets a course that is directly related to her undergraduate studies. The switch to HRM can always be done later. It doesnt wat the risk at this particular time...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Austinpee4: 7:22am On Feb 12, 2017
RAY12345:
I HATE TYPING IN CAPITALS. BUT THIS IS TO SHOW HONOUR TO WHIM IT IS DUE. THIS DUDE BROUGHT ME TO THIS FORUM AND I MUST REJOICE WITH HIM THISDAY OF HIS TRV ARRIVAL. CONGRATS BABA. GREATER HEIGHTS IN JESUS NAME. CHEERS BRO
Amen! Many thanks bro.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by AAOL: 7:26am On Feb 12, 2017
@ Daslimo, yes I did.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Daslimo: 7:35am On Feb 12, 2017
AAOL:
@ Daslimo, yes I did.

Thanks bro... Will do that ASAP. Wbu? What did u apply for?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Chibabe4Christ: 8:44am On Feb 12, 2017
]PLEASE NOBLE HOUSE COME TO RESCUE, THIS A MONTH PLUS I APPLIED FOR STUDENT VISA AND I JUST GOT A FROM CIC THAT MY APPLICATION HAVE NOT BE UPDATED AND THANK YOU FOR MY PATIENCE...... WHAT WAS THE MEANING OF THAT WHEN I SHOULD BE GETTINN AN EMAIL FOR MY MEDICALS. HOUSE AM WORRIED OOOOOOOOOOO
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by fcisca: 8:59am On Feb 12, 2017
wiljen120:
Please, who has flown Royal Air Maroc before? Wondering why their ticket is relatively low to other airlines.....Hope it is safe to fly them to Canada ? Anyone with personal experience please.

I'd flown them once and they are ok, as in get you to your destination without delay.
You'll do well to also use the restrooms at the airport before boarding because the restrooms become dirty just few hours into the flight. The flight attendants are efficient but not friendly -I guess this is mainly due to language barriers (they speak french and little english). Their ground staff in Casablanca were super too. I had some major issue with my luggage being checked to a different destination and they got it sorted out super fast.
You may get some more recent reviews form TripAdvisor

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Airline_Review-d8729136-Reviews-Cheap-Flights-Royal-Air-Maroc

Reading further, I think you may wish to add the extra naira and kobo and just do Air France, Delta or KLM jejely

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Airline_Review-d8729136-Reviews-Cheap-Flights-Royal-Air-Maroc

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Perotti: 10:21am On Feb 12, 2017
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 10:29am On Feb 12, 2017
Daslimo:

Tanks bro... I applied for m.eng mechanical engineering. Wbu?

Okay bro.. check ur mail
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 10:32am On Feb 12, 2017
Folaroyal:
i thought i responded already... I'll check again.
Regards

Okay.. I've replied you.. pls respond
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:52am On Feb 12, 2017
Perotti:
Guys please let' sign this petition:
https://www.change.org/p/http-www-cic-gc-ca-english-department-minister-hussen-asp-application-for-the-reduction-of-visa-processing-times-for-nigerians?recruiter=677836538&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=whatsapp

Petitions like this are hardly useful. These things have a process, and the process have become more involved for Nigerians because so many of us try to apply through dubious means.

An embassy wouldnt ease their immigration process because if an online petition.

Rather than start a petition for Canadian embassy to reduce processing time, we should start a petition for Nigerians to be more honest in their dealings.

Like it or not, this is mostly the fault of Nigerian applicants (and not the embassy). We always rather resolve to easy and dubious measures and we have become known for it. The embassy do their best to protect and maintain standards for their nation.

If your application is good enough they'll eventually approve it. And for the sake of those of us that apply through respectable means, I'm rather happy the embassy takes their time to do their due diligence.

If more dubious individuals were let in to corrupt the system, Canada wouldn't be so appealing, and most of us wouldn't be eager to go there for greener pastures.

Just look what Nigerians have done to our image in places like Malaysia.

For all its worth, I'm in full support of their filtration system. The consequence might be longer processing time, but we Nigerians should learn to endure the consequences of positivity.

13 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 10:56am On Feb 12, 2017
penitential:
You want to indicate that you used a representative? If that is it, I think it's too late now to do that. Unless if CIC send you another message. But if you're still finding a way to respond to CIC E-mail that was sent to you earlier on misrepresentation issues and the presentation of fake document, I will suggest you just tell them the truth about everything. Who knows, you might be lucky to escape the ban. Because trying to fill the 'use of a representative form' now will be outrightly irrelevant. Thanks.

I think he should add evidence of contracting rep in his email, since his rep didn't include that.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 11:03am On Feb 12, 2017
Perotti:
Guys please let' sign this petition:
https://www.change.org/p/http-www-cic-gc-ca-english-department-minister-hussen-asp-application-for-the-reduction-of-visa-processing-times-for-nigerians?recruiter=677836538&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=whatsapp

Nice one. But the petition isn't for reduction of all visa process time for Nigerians. It is for business visa alone. So, I am reluctant to sign till it is proved otherwise. Thanks.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Am4obama(m): 11:21am On Feb 12, 2017
Greetings all, I applied for Masters in Public Health, MUN Canada, this week I'll be sending my transcript and appraisal letter. I will like to know the chances of admission and other information you can assist me with...I will be encouraged. Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by chymerokay(m): 11:45am On Feb 12, 2017
Eraytee:

you have a very good chance with pgd/pgc, if you have good and well presented app who says u wont get ur trv approved? have said this quite a number of time on this thread. CIC never said they wont give any1 with pgd/pgc trv if they deserve it.

the issue is we the applicants. imagine an applicant who studied agriculture in UG and now gets a pgc admission for nursing without no experience and u expect that to fly, it will not. the choice of course is what makes it looks as if pgd/pgc dont get approval easily, a friend of mine was approved just 5wks of submitting his app last year, he was a pgd applicant, i think his approval is one of the fastest av seen for pgd so far.

so not to bore u with all this, if you have a good choice of course and a well detailed SOP, pointing out the reasons while u chose the course and stating the prospect of the course on your return from study. i think you do have a good chance. make your application convincing in all aspect and with a good financial power u should be good to go.

like someone said earlier, ur GRE cant take the place of CGPA, these two are two different parameters used by any admission committee in rolling out admission to applicants, they play different roles. i'll even say its better to have a low GRE and av perfect CGPA for admission cox ur low GRE performance can be explained in your SOP but CGPA is a long history of ur academic performance over years, GRE is just few hours exam so any good explanation would fly for the low score in the SOP. all the best.
hiii....pls ive bn following this thread fr a while now. Can u pls gv me ur e-mail? Need ur hlp. Or u can pls mail me at chymerokay@gmail.com. Tnx fr ur cntributions to everyone. God bless u real good.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Chibabe4Christ: 11:55am On Feb 12, 2017
PLEASE NOBLE HOUSE COME TO RESCUE, THIS A MONTH PLUS I APPLIED FOR STUDENT VISA AND I JUST GOT A FROM CIC THAT MY APPLICATION HAVE NOT BE UPDATED AND THANK YOU FOR MY PATIENCE...... WHAT WAS THE MEANING OF THAT WHEN I SHOULD BE GETTINN AN EMAIL FOR MY MEDICALS. HOUSE AM WORRIED OOOOOOOOOOOOO.AM STILL WAITING FOR AN.ANSWERS PLEASE..........
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by themusketeer: 12:30pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hello house,
Can one use 5 months bank statement for Canadian TRV application ?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 1:14pm On Feb 12, 2017
Am4obama:
Greetings all, I applied for Masters in Public Health, MUN Canada, this week I'll be sending my transcript and appraisal letter. I will like to know the chances of admission and other information you can assist me with...I will be encouraged. Thanks

No one can accurately predict admission because it is based on competition.

Try and apply to 2 other schools. Good luck.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Am4obama(m): 1:20pm On Feb 12, 2017
Osemigho:

No one can accurately predict admission because it is based on competition.

Try and apply to 2 other schools. Good luck.

Can you help me with two other schools to apply for Fall session with low Tuition fee like Memorial University? God bless you plenty.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by penitential(m): 1:22pm On Feb 12, 2017
[quote author=Osemigho post=53640062]

I think he should add evidence of contracting rep in his email
Yes he can add evidence of contracting a rep either receipt of payment or if he has a copy of the agreement form he signed with them.
But the issue here is that, He (applicant) already told CIC that he does not use an agent in facilitating it. For him to go back to answer "yes" to the use of an agent or agency now will make him found guilty of this
(c.1) if the applicant is represented in connection with the application, include the name, postal address and telephone number, and fax number and electronic mail address, if any, of any person or entity — or a person acting on its behalf — representing the applicant

Based on your submissions, I have concerns that you have omitted to declare that you used a compensated representative to facilitate the submission of your application. Your application contains evidence that it was facilitated by the same person or entity as many other applications received by this office. Based on our research this is a compensated representative. I therefore have concerns that you misrepresented this information either through omission or through failing to indicate that the representative was compensated
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Austinpee4: 1:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
Megziflips:

Petitions like this are hardly useful. These things have a process, and the process have become more involved for Nigerians because so many of us try to apply through dubious means.

An embassy wouldnt ease their immigration process because if an online petition.

Rather than start a petition for Canadian embassy to reduce processing time, we should start a petition for Nigerians to be more honest in their dealings.

Like it or not, this is mostly the fault of Nigerian applicants (and not the embassy). We always rather resolve to easy and dubious measures and we have become known for it. The embassy do their best to protect and maintain standards for their nation.

If your application is good enough they'll eventually approve it. And for the sake of those of us that apply through respectable means, I'm rather happy the embassy takes their time to do their due diligence.

If more dubious individuals were let in to corrupt the system, Canada wouldn't be so appealing, and most of us wouldn't be eager to go there for greener pastures.

Just look what Nigerians have done to our image in places like Malaysia.

For all its worth, I'm in full support of their filtration system. The consequence might be longer processing time, but we Nigerians should learn to endure the consequences of positivity.
Well said brother! I couldn't have agreed more.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by CarpricornPratt: 1:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
Chibabe4Christ:
PLEASE NOBLE HOUSE COME TO RESCUE, THIS A MONTH PLUS I APPLIED FOR STUDENT VISA AND I JUST GOT A FROM CIC THAT MY APPLICATION HAVE NOT BE UPDATED AND THANK YOU FOR MY PATIENCE...... WHAT WAS THE MEANING OF THAT WHEN I SHOULD BE GETTINN AN EMAIL FOR MY MEDICALS. HOUSE AM WORRIED OOOOOOOOOOOOO.AM STILL WAITING FOR AN.ANSWERS PLEASE..........

There is nothing wrong with your application, you must have ticked that you would like to receive 'monthly updates' from the embassy on your CIC page its an auto generated message ..Expect that every month through out your application process till your application is Closed.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by plainmirror(m): 2:38pm On Feb 12, 2017
vickertony:
wow part 11 so soon i just finished my exams this year, b.sc accounting, i want to study in Canada,i can't read all threads from part 1 to part 11,someone should help me with a shorter info of what to do, the pages are much, i can't read all.thanks

B.Sc accounting; brainstorming how to migrate to Canada too.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by wealth360: 2:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
CarpricornPratt:

There is nothing wrong with your application, you must have ticked that you would like to receive 'monthly updates' from the embassy on your CIC page its an auto generated message ..Expect that every month through out your application process till your application is Closed.

Is there a way to reverse that? I too made a mistake of clicking that.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Gquest: 3:33pm On Feb 12, 2017
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Oladimejii(m): 3:35pm On Feb 12, 2017
Hmmm.. no one?

Oladimejii:
Does anyone have any contact at the Police Headquarters, Alagbon? I plan to visit next week to get my police clearance certificate. Also How much does it costs and the requirements?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by skylar2020(f): 3:36pm On Feb 12, 2017
edwinbiz:
Everyone should consider applying to University of Regina, they accept almost everyone and in a few weeks too.
(Review their admission requirements and apply )

University of winnipeg and manitoba are also accepting applications at a massive rate.

As well as thompson rivers university, they even have their adverts everywhere asking students to apply!

Greetings from Regina sk and goodluck.

Applied at both regina n manitoba.
should I send official transcripts now or wait till I get d conditional letter of admission
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by skylar2020(f): 3:46pm On Feb 12, 2017
mrsirdam:

Oh i see. Your aunt's best bet would be through the CANADA EXPRESS ENTRY under the Federal skilled workers sub category. She would need to create a profile, include all supporting documents to prove that she has X amount years working in a bank as a (for exmaple branch manager; please note that she has to check the most updated list of eligible occupations under the Federal Skill Workers Sub category to ensure her occupation is on it).

She would also include info on her family, age, education and work experience and she would need ro have some money which i believe is 12,000 for her as the principal applicant and 2,000 per dependent.

She would also be looking and writing an english exam; preferably IELTS (general), and she should attain the highest possible scores per aspect (speaking, writing, reading and listening). Also she would need to get a document that translates her educational qualification from Nigerian to Canadian. This can be gotten from WES (World Education Services) located in Toronto because is is a required document.

The other route for your aunt woyld be to get a Provincial Nomination which is quite tricky to get unless she has a relative who lives in the Atlantic provinces of Newfoundland, New Brunswick or Nova Scotia, the western provinces of Saskatchewan or Manitoba. These provinces have this family spinsorship where a canadian
Citizen or permanent resident can show that thwy have relevant ties to those provinces and they are will to be suppotive of New immigrants. If that works out (which is a high probability), the would get a Provincial Nomination certificate which is an almost 100% guarantee of getting her PR.

Please know that i am just giving you general info about this things while i am multitasking so i would recommend that your aunty reads up on the intricate details from www.cic.gc.ca

You can email me for more info

please sir can I pm you as regards this. thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) (373) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.