Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,849 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (384) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (908712 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by platypelloid: 3:41pm On Feb 18, 2017
Hello
congrats on your admission
Please did you provide ielts results??
Igbouwanile:

No.. i used unofficial, wil provide official copy wen i arrive de school for registrations
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
sosy25:
Hello everyone, please is police report part of the requirements for a Canadian Student Visa?

This has been answered severally, if it is near ur reach & u are capable of getting it.. pls do add it

give no room to stories dat touch
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 3:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
platypelloid:
Hello
congrats on your admission
Please did you provide ielts results??

thankz
nt rlly

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 3:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
Folaroyal.. pls check ur mail
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by platypelloid: 3:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
Thanks bro
Will you advise me to apply to MUN?
I only applied to UBC. I have not heard from them at all
What's your advice?
Igbouwanile:

tankz

no bro
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 18, 2017
platypelloid:
Thanks bro
What's your advice?

What program did you apply to?
In any case, it's never advisable to apply to only UBC. It's one of the top 3 most competitive schools generally in Canada. Very ambitious, not safe at all.

So yes, one should not apply to only UBC. and if your program is CS or Engineering, then honestly, chances are just so slim.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 4:16pm On Feb 18, 2017
platypelloid:
Thanks bro
What's your advice?

For me, it is always safe/best to apply to less competitive schools depending on ur selected course.. UBC is crazily competitive. write me ur contact/mail let me hint u on what 2do

always apply to schools u have chances of been admitted

btw.. wich program/course u goin for?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 4:26pm On Feb 18, 2017
Am grateful 2 God 4 admision granted.. #miraculous..

hopefully de TRV packaging will end in praise.. #amen!

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by penitential(m): 4:34pm On Feb 18, 2017
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by sosy25: 4:42pm On Feb 18, 2017
Thank you.

Igbouwanile:

This has been answered severally, if it is near ur reach & u are capable of getting it.. pls do add it

give no room to stories dat touch
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by femijon: 4:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
TheBatman:

congrats, is it research based.

Download your Thesis/ Project Materials Here For Free
http://www.streaminet.com/research/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Samo16: 4:59pm On Feb 18, 2017
For real how does this help Canadian Hopefulls. ...Am kinda lost....On what do we make our calculations? Initially the official rate for US was 304 and was made 375 by CBN (I see there would be availability of form A) Won't it cause an increase in the value of Canadian dollars already standing t about 242 at official rate to Nigeria too...Someone should give clarification on this. I have been using 250 for my calculations for my fees ...Still to apply tho.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Danoluwa(m): 5:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
Igbouwanile:

UNB.. Masters Economics
congrats bro....still expecting mine ooo
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 5:04pm On Feb 18, 2017
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 5:06pm On Feb 18, 2017
Danoluwa:

congrats bro....still expecting mine ooo

tnkz bro.. i mailed u..

yours will come..

btw.. wich program & course
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by platypelloid: 5:24pm On Feb 18, 2017
I just pm you now
Igbouwanile:

For me, it is always safe/best to apply to less competitive schools depending on ur selected course.. UBC is crazily competitive. i wud apply dia only if dia app. fee is free den hit 2 more schs.. write me ur contact/mail let me hint u on what 2do

always apply to schools u have chances of been admitted

btw.. wich program/course u goin for?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by 1soul(m): 5:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
Good day house,

Please I applied for Master Rural Development Brandon University, only to see my acceptance letter that I was admitted into Graduate Diploma Rural Development degree program.

Please is it treated the same with college PGD by CIC?

And from what I am seeing here most Diplomas hardly get Visa approval. Though my undergraduate is in Urban and Regional Planning and I work with rural loan facility monitoring unit of my bank.

Pls I Need advice.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 5:44pm On Feb 18, 2017
platypelloid:
I just pm you now

Okay.. replied
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 5:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
1soul:
Good day house,

Please I applied for Master Rural Development Brandon University, only to see my acceptance letter that I was admitted into Graduate Diploma Rural Development degree program.

And from what I am seeing here most Diplomas hardly get Visa approval. Though my undergraduate is in Urban and Regional Planning and I work with rural loan facility monitoring unit of my bank.

Pls I Need advice.

why not mail de admissions office or admissions secretary & inquire why it was so.. & yes it is diploma as de name implies..

let dem knw u want masters, get dia feedbak & summarize on what 2do
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by 1soul(m): 6:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
Igbouwanile:

why not mail de admissions office or admissions secretary & inquire why it was so.. & yes it is diploma as de name implies..

let dem knw u want masters, get dia feedbak & summarize on what 2do

OK thank you! At least you were kind enough to respond.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by platypelloid: 6:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
I replied you via mail. No reply from you
Igbouwanile:

Okay.. replied
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by legendarygent: 7:18pm On Feb 18, 2017
Osemigho:
Dear Mr. .....,
Congratulations! You have been offered admission to the Faculty of Graduate Studies at the University of Calgary. Your official Offer of Admission is attached; please read it carefully.
Please verify that your address, name and birthdate are correct. A hard copy of this letter will be couriered to you once you confirm this information. Please also provide a contact phone number for the courier document.

Thank you for choosing the University of Calgary.

First Good news in. Crying!!

Congratulations!!!!
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 7:35pm On Feb 18, 2017
Curlie:
Hi everyone,

Please i need your candid advise.

I applied for BSc Accounting at Uni of New Brunswick and expecting admission from there any moment from now.

I am preparing for student visa application in advance and need all the information i can get.

I am 35yrs, married with 2kids, have an HND (Accounting), plan to go with the kids while hubby will stay back working (he's our sponsor). What are my chances or how best should i apply? All of us together, just with the kids or as a single applicant?

I have 8yrs+ banking experience and voluntarily resigned last year. We will provide a POF of 40-50mil and honestly tell them i got the bank job effortlessly upon graduation especially because i finished with a distinction but it is now challenging getting a better job because of the discrimination against HND and decided to get a degree in the same course and an opportunity to get an international learning experience of the course...

Please advise me. I want to give it the best shot so i am not denied the chance that i am so looking forward to. Or do you think i may need to get an agent to help put it all together nicely?

Thanks so much everyone, i look forward to learning from you all.

Hello guys, please help her out. Don't snub anyone cuz we all need each other.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
Curlie:
Good day all.

I am expecting my admission from Uni of New Brunswick any moment from now. Specifically, i applied for Bsc Accounting.

I am 35yrs married with 2kids. I have HND Accounting (Distinction) and have banking work experience of over 8yrs, voluntarily resigned last year. University of New Brunswick will let me finish d degree program in 2yrs and i may do a MBA right after. I plan to go with my 2 kids while hubby will stay back working in Nigeria. He'll be our sponsor.

Pls advise me on how to go about applying for the student visa. Do I need an agent to help put together my application, do i apply with the kids and hubby or the kids alone or as a single application? What are my chances.

Hubby plans to provide a POF of 40mil, is this good enough?

Kindly advise me on how to go about this. Thanks all

Hi guys....we need to help her out.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Igbouwanile(m): 7:48pm On Feb 18, 2017
platypelloid:
I replied you via mail. No reply from you

i have.. write me ur nō
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by primeson1(m): 7:53pm On Feb 18, 2017
1soul:
Good day house,

Please I applied for Master Rural Development Brandon University, only to see my acceptance letter that I was admitted into G.DIP Rural Development degree program.

Pls I Need advice.

You said most diplomas normally get refusal.... I'm going the diploma way though.. .. Hmmm how true is this house?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Feb 18, 2017
Osemigho:
Dear Mr. .....,
Congratulations! You have been offered admission to the Faculty of Graduate Studies at the University of Calgary. Your official Offer of Admission is attached; please read it carefully.
Please verify that your address, name and birthdate are correct. A hard copy of this letter will be couriered to you once you confirm this information. Please also provide a contact phone number for the courier document.

Thank you for choosing the University of Calgary.

First Good news in. Crying!!
Ehya smiley, that's how i felt too.. Congratulations. ..hopefully, we'd meet in Calgary.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
Igbouwanile:

tankz

no bro
.e be like say dem give you admission? na that school wey you carelessly trowey admission immediately after your visa refusal give you admission?
congrats...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 7:56pm On Feb 18, 2017
TheBatman:

we are in the same boat,I applied this week to UNB (M.ENG Electrical) and I got that same status message, though I feel maybe its an automated message, because it is clearly written on their site that UNB won't require an official transcript till you've gotten Admission.
Please do share the feedback from your inquiry.

Don't guess. Email them.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 7:57pm On Feb 18, 2017
Daslimo:

sent a mail to the faculty of grad studies, here is the repl i got : From what I can see, the School of Graduate Studies is still waiting for receipt of your references. the ish now is :
1) do i send only the letters to the school and wait for their assessment?
2) do send both the references and transcripts together?

if no2 is the case, then it means that i would be putting all my eggs in one basket. gurus in the house please help

@TheBatman
please add me up on whatsapp :07065159058

They need your recommendation letters. Get it to them ASAP.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 7:58pm On Feb 18, 2017
Curlie:
Good day all.

I am expecting my admission from Uni of New Brunswick any moment from now. Specifically, i applied for Bsc Accounting.

I am 35yrs married with 2kids. I have HND Accounting (Distinction) and have banking work experience of over 8yrs, voluntarily resigned last year. University of New Brunswick will let me finish d degree program in 2yrs and i may do a MBA right after. I plan to go with my 2 kids while hubby will stay back working in Nigeria. He'll be our sponsor.

Pls advise me on how to go about applying for the student visa. Do I need an agent to help put together my application, do i apply with the kids and hubby or the kids alone or as a single application? What are my chances.

Hubby plans to provide a POF of 40mil, is this good enough?

Kindly advise me on how to go about this. Thanks all

Kindly stay away from Bsc if you can. I will explore express entry if I were you.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Osemigho: 8:02pm On Feb 18, 2017
1soul:
Good day house,

Pls I Need advice.

Ask the program admin and co-ordinator if it is PGD.

(1) (2) (3) ... (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) (386) (387) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.