Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,708 members, 7,816,911 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (910853 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by bayocanny: 9:34pm On Sep 10, 2016
ziggy3579:
Na their only option b dat bro grin wats up with u now, u no dey reapply?
I will surely reapply, still gathering my documents

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by wealth360: 9:43pm On Sep 10, 2016
BE811APP:
she has been in canada since January dis year..

I was to apply earlier but I had lot on my plate.. so I applied in June.. but i believe you can apply for an SOWP immediately your spouse arrives canada..

i am not sure but gurus can shed more light on it..

Thanks so much for your response. All d best

4 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Mcowubaba: 9:51pm On Sep 10, 2016
sleekysoft:
Thanks so much boss for the reply
well can you explain what you mean by my CGPA in my 400Level and 500Level?

Calculate only your CGPA for 4th year and 500 Level...
Very simple...
If you have your transcript or your 4th year and 5th year results and units...
Follow the normal CGPA calculation method
Grade
A=5
B=4
C=3
D=2
E=1
F=0
Grade in Courses × Course units /total no of Course units that semester.
For example, u got A in psychology(a 3 unit course)
Ie= 5×3=15
Then this 15 + other grades in other courses
Divide by the total unit for the session

Could use Spss, Access or Excel...

Anyways, u don Graduate na, u suppose sabi how to calculate CGPA ni...
Just remove 100level to 300level results and only calculate 400 level and 500 level TOGETHER

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Yemialoyin(m): 10:35pm On Sep 10, 2016
[quote author=yetus post=49224932]To God be d glory great things he has done

Congratulations!

Pls which school are u going and were u required to write or submit GMAT for the MBA program.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by sleekysoft(m): 10:57pm On Sep 10, 2016
hello Boss
well just did that now ..just my 4th and 5th year i got 8.48 so i am confused really , also can i write you an email if you don't mind sent you a PM dont know if you got it

thanks
Mcowubaba:

Calculate only your CGPA for 4th year and 500 Level...
Very simple...
If you have your transcript or your 4th year and 5th year results and units...
Follow the normal CGPA calculation method
Grade
A=5
B=4
C=3
D=2
E=1
F=0
Grade in Courses × Course units /total no of Course units that semester.
For example, u got A in psychology(a 3 unit course)
Ie= 5×3=15
Then this 15 + other grades in other courses
Divide by the total unit for the session

Could use Spss, Access or Excel...

Anyways, u don Graduate na, u suppose sabi how to calculate CGPA ni...
Just remove 100level to 300level results and only calculate 400 level and 500 level TOGETHER

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Mcowubaba: 11:04pm On Sep 10, 2016
sleekysoft:
hello Boss
well just did that now ..just my 4th and 5th year i got 8.48 so i am confused really , also can i write you an email if you don't mind sent you a PM dont know if you got it

thanks
Haaaa.... 8.48 shocked shocked
Drop your Phone number lemme give u a call and explain to you Now
But if you don't want to drop your Phone number here, Pm me, but I may reply later ...
I'm active now in Nairaland...

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by cayordey007: 7:36am On Sep 11, 2016
OK so after 17wks 4dys......they have refused my second app due to

Insufficient balance to pay for tuition --- (when my sponsor's closing balance ws 43M)

Purpose of visit --- (Wc I attached an introductory letter stating my purpose of visit)

Personal assets ----( understandable i'm broke cry )
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by sleekytee: 7:43am On Sep 11, 2016
Bleep them
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by sleekysoft(m): 7:54am On Sep 11, 2016
bros netweork really bad here tho
but you can write me on donjibola@gmail.com or you can drop your email so i can write you sent you a PM but no response yet
thanks boss
Mcowubaba:

Haaaa.... 8.48 shocked shocked
Drop your Phone number lemme give u a call and explain to you Now
But if you don't want to drop your Phone number here, Pm me, but I may reply later ...
I'm active now in Nairaland...
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ziggy3579: 8:14am On Sep 11, 2016
Who is your sponsor, that should be d first tin too look at. Ur dad or mum?
cayordey007:

Insufficient balance to pay for tuition --- (when my sponsor's closing balance ws 43M)

Purpose of visit --- (Wc I attached an introductory letter stating my purpose of visit)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Soulz22(m): 8:39am On Sep 11, 2016
Hello guys

Please I need to know how many kg is allowed from Nigeria to Canada in terms of luggages?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Mcowubaba: 8:45am On Sep 11, 2016
sleekysoft:
bros netweork really bad here tho
but you can write me on donjibola@gmail.com or you can drop your email so i can write you sent you a PM but no response yet
thanks boss
Oga I have replied ur Pm since Yesterday...

There is actually no big deal in calculating your last CGPA in your 4th year and final year..
I just wanted to give u a call to explain step by step guide,that's why I asked for your number...

You're asking for my mail again, but that's the mail you have already sent a PM to, and I have Replied
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Carter001(m): 8:54am On Sep 11, 2016
This is soo not fair , I guess the new drill is get to 16,17 weeks and xpect passport....nysc kuku don release TT na to go camp sure pass for me..
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by aliACCA: 9:20am On Sep 11, 2016
cayordey007:

Been away for a while and catched up on the new thread last night.

anyway, about ur delay bro/sis. i was delayed some weeks back too so are not alone. what was ur reasons for refusal in ur first application please, i want to check something.

Purpose of visit is often ticked when the VO doesnt see academic or career progression. Is the course u are going to pursue a progression of what u did in undergrad??

there is still chance to try again only if u are willing to as pple like Arcayo (not sure of the spelling) have got on their third attempt.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by cayordey007: 9:28am On Sep 11, 2016
My uncle was my sponsor, added mum's stmt of account nd docs of land too o

ziggy3579:
Who is your sponsor, that should be d first tin too look at. Ur dad or mum?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by cayordey007: 9:33am On Sep 11, 2016
First refusal just add travel history and family ties to d ones I mentioned earlier

Concerning the course I intend studying, it's logistics and supply chain management nd I have a bsc in Economics.

Concerning trying again ehnn...really don't know yet wanna know any other country Dt can epp my life right now

aliACCA:

Been away for a while and catched up on the new thread last night.

anyway, about ur delay bro/sis. i was delayed some weeks back too so are not alone. what was ur reasons for refusal in ur first application please, i want to check something.

Purpose of visit is often ticked when the VO doesnt see academic or career progression. Is the course u are going to pursue a progression of what u did in undergrad??

there is still chance to try again only if u are willing to as pple like Arcayo (not sure of the spelling) have got on their third attempt.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 10:22am On Sep 11, 2016
cayordey007:
My uncle was my sponsor, added mum's stmt of account nd docs of land too o

Uncle is third party, pay ur school fees.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by cayordey007: 10:34am On Sep 11, 2016
I made a part payment for 1st semester 7749CAD Wc was attached. Uncle was my main sponsor na nd mom's stmt / land docs was attached.

Mikymiko:

Uncle is third party, pay ur school fees.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by aliACCA: 10:53am On Sep 11, 2016
cayordey007:
First refusal just add travel history and family ties to d ones I mentioned earlier

Concerning the course I intend studying, it's logistics and supply chain management nd I have a bsc in Economics.

Concerning trying again ehnn...really don't know yet wanna know any other country Dt can epp my life right now

i would advice u to secure an admission in M.A in Economics or show proof that ur current job is related to or demands logistics and supply chain management that will help clear the purpose of visit.

u can also request for ur gcms file to clear things up
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by wealth360: 11:11am On Sep 11, 2016
Happy sunday house. May the good Lord help each and everyone of us to achieve the plans of God in our life. I want to speak to everyone expectance of TRV with a strong faith in the Lord to receive it and shout for joy this week and beyond IN JESUS NAME. Amen.

Please can someone defer Jan 2017 admission now for May 2017...if his not ready to apply for Trv or should he try and see?

Thanks all

7 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Eraytee: 11:17am On Sep 11, 2016
wealth360:
Happy sunday house. May the good Lord help each and everyone of us to achieve the plans of God in our life. I want to speak to everyone expectance of TRV with a strong faith in the Lord to receive it and shout for joy this week and beyond IN JESUS NAME. Amen.

Please can someone defer Jan 2017 admission now for May 2017...if his not ready to apply for Trv or should he try and see?

Thanks all
Yea u can, just mail them as regards that. Also give a good reason for deferring it till May start date.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by aliACCA: 11:25am On Sep 11, 2016
wealth360:

Thanks all

well, i believe the appropriate quarters to answer this is the school's admission office or department. Some schools give prospective students only one chance to defer so u have to weigh ur options well. Also, as to deferring to May 2017 will depend on whether or not ur course will be available in the may 2017 session. Check on ur school's website for this

Lastly, i would not advise you to ''try and see'' but apply when you meet the minimum application requirement (thus, if u aint a complex applicant) and ''ready to apply''
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 11, 2016
wealth360:

Thanks all

Amen
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by sleekysoft(m): 11:50am On Sep 11, 2016
bros i sent you an email already
Mcowubaba:

Oga I have replied ur Pm since Yesterday...

There is actually no big deal in calculating your last CGPA in your 4th year and final year..
I just wanted to give u a call to explain step by step guide,that's why I asked for your number...

You're asking for my mail again, but that's the mail you have already sent a PM to, and I have Replied
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by cayordey007: 11:51am On Sep 11, 2016
I think I would just chill 4 d gcms file b4 anything....thanks man

aliACCA:

i would advice u to secure an admission in M.A in Economics or show proof that ur current job is related to or demands logistics and supply chain management that will help clear the purpose of visit.

u can also request for ur gcms file to clear things up

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by yetus: 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2016
Sorry about that. Did you pay any fees to show commitment from your sponsor since hes not your parent? Personal asset of yours will also help IMO(statement of acct, shares or land). Purpose of visit, what course did you apply for? Does it relate to your undergd degree or employmet?
Quote author=cayordey007 post=49256722]OK so after 17wks 4dys......they have refused my second app due to

[/quote]
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 11, 2016
Soulz22:
Hello guys

Please I need to know how many kg is allowed from Nigeria to Canada in terms of luggages?

23kg x 2 luggages

7kg hand luggage

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by mryoung16: 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2016
[quote author=wealth360 post=49261284]Happy sunday house. May the good Lord help each and everyone of us to achieve the plans of God in our life. I want to speak to everyone expectance of TRV with a strong faith in the Lord to receive it and shout for joy this week and beyond IN JESUS NAME. Amen.

Thanks all[/quote,

I deferred mine to May 2017 and planing to refire back second week of October, need to give this CIC people forever time to work on my Application, at least 20 or 25 weeks, very silly and very annoying.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
cayordey007:

sorry bro.. Take Heart..my concern goes to "personal assets",did you state anything at the activity/ employment section of ur CIC forms if yes!what was it? How long have you been working and what's your age? Also if the 3 check boxes of the funds section were ticked in ur refusal letter,despite the fees you have paid, that implies they weren't convinced about your sponsorship and your sponsor would spend such for ur program which is pgd..
Purpose of visit is not always about the program/inconsistency. Since there is no "current employment situation" ticked,i doubt if your program was faulted. Insufficient funds,personal assets put the VOs atimes to question ones purpose of such visit to canada. Order ur GCMS,ASAP
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by cayordey007: 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2016
Yea I paid 7749CAD, I added my stmt of account but u knw it's a broke one no much cash there but I added mum's stmt nd land docs
Course was logistics and supply chain mgmt have a bsc in Economics.

yetus:
Sorry about that. Did you pay any fees to show commitment from your sponsor since hes not your parent? Personal asset of yours will also help IMO(statement of acct, shares or land). Purpose of visit, what course did you apply for? Does it relate to your undergd degree or employmet?
Quote author=cayordey007 post=49256722]OK so after 17wks 4dys......they have refused my second app due to

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by cayordey007: 2:19pm On Sep 11, 2016
Bro see the attachment....would request for the gcms file

michV:
sorry bro.. Take Heart..my concern goes to "personal assets",did you state anything at the activity/ employment section of ur CIC forms if yes!what was it? How long have you been working and what's your age? Also if the 3 check boxes of the funds section were ticked in ur refusal letter,despite the fees you have paid, that implies they weren't convinced about your sponsorship and your sponsor would spend such for ur program which is pgd..
Purpose of visit is not always about the program/inconsistency. Since there is no "current employment situation" ticked,i doubt if your program was faulted. Insufficient funds,personal assets put the VOs atimes to question ones purpose of such visit to canada. Order ur GCMS,ASAP

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Tarry(m): 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2016
cayordey007:
I think I would just chill 4 d gcms file b4 anything....thanks man

There are MBA programs that you can easily get admitted into and that will increase your chance of a trv,

Some colleges where mentioned earlier that will offer you MBA foundation as prelude and they are keen to admit you. You should consider this option

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (405)

General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.