Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,562 members, 7,837,156 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (72) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (915685 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by bbwollex(m): 2:14pm On Sep 20, 2016
adesbaba:
...PLS..My Sponsor(dad) wants to lodge my tuition and living expenses into my account (#6 million)..COS I LEARNT ITS BETTER THAT THE MONEY IS IN THE APPLICANT'S ACCOUNT....pls can he go ahead and what document can i provide alongside this.....#mayintake#
A friend of mine did same thing and it worked for him,but if you would do same make sure ur father provide all necessary documents for you and write the reason why he has deposited such sum of money in your account . then leave the rest for God.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by phunshiano(m): 2:32pm On Sep 20, 2016
No one answered my question please i need to know asap please
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by bayocanny: 3:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
papidee01:

Baba abeg drop your email
Sorry bro, kindly PM me
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by sholay2011(m): 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
phunshiano:
Hello House have another Question. I applied for a visiting visa, my passport and medicals were requested on 02/09/2016 I submited my passport at VFS on weds 7th and did my medicals on the 9th of september. My medicals Updated on the 14th as passed on CIC online but the passport request is still saying additonal documents requested? is there something I have done wrong? I will really like a fast response thank YOu.
I don't think you have done anything wrong. It would have been preferable to have first done the medicals before sending your passport.

But since your medicals has been updated as 'passed', just be patient and wait for another update to show you've been granted the visa on your passport and that you should come get it.

Stay positive. Or you want to contact them to be sure if they have received your passport?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by adesbaba: 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
bjmme:
you will only need statement of your account and he will state it in the letter of sponsorship that he transferred so so amount to you,besides you can wait for some weeks before printing out your statement of your account.

thanx frnd...but wont it be seen as cash lodgement..cos if i print out my 6 months bank statement,the inflow n outflow for 5 is not so strong

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by KayPapi: 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
I am applying online, how do I sign the application forms ?

Please who know the naira equivalent for 235 cad charged by CIC?

Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Bioben: 4:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
KayPapi:
Thanks
I pm you. please reply me so that I can have your email.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by emma4eva(m): 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
KayPapi:

Thanks
235 is now 73k, Currently there seem to be issues with online applications. i recommend you go through paper route or wait till it has being resolved.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Eraytee: 4:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
My application was refused:
Applied: 21st of June
Refusal Mail:19th of September
Program start date: 6th September
Paid full tuition of $14100 CAD

Conestoga college.(pgc)

Reasons: purpose of visit and personal assets

We thank God for everything. We will refire after receiving GCMS files.
I wish all other TRV hopefuls all d best.
For me I won't give up my dreams.

5 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ziggy3579: 4:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
How far bro, I sent u a pm.I go like make we reason somtins together
michV:
@bayo i sent you PM..Canada refusals should start making us face reality.
I was told yesterday the easiest and surest way to enter canada na to enter another country from there you can apply to canada and get it 1 hand in short period of time not this 13/17weeks.Guys dey gather informate wella oo.

Nigerian students are fewer in universities/colleges/ departments in canada this Fall2016 like never before because of the unforseen refusals
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
Mikymiko:
Compulsory given the state of Nigeria and the fact you are using a third party.
bro u r so obsessed over this funds matter oo grin wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by sholay2011(m): 5:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
Eraytee:
My application was refused:
Applied: 21st of June
Refusal Mail:19th of September
Program start date: 6th September
Paid full tuition of $14100 CAD

Conestoga college.(pgc)

Reasons: purpose of visit and personal assets

We thank God for everything. We will refire after receiving GCMS files.
I wish all other TRV hopefuls all d best.
For me I won't give up my dreams.
So sorry about the delay. It is well. I like your attitude. Is your intended course of study for pgc way different from what you studied in undergrad? Also, hope your SOP explained clearly your intentions, especially after studying? Because I am still trying to wrap my head round the 'purpose of visit and personal assets' reason after you have paid full tuition.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by marvel4love: 5:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hello everyone.. Please help!!! I'm new here and I already submitted my documents at Vfs office since July before I discovered this thread. I didn't add statement of purpose to my application, please is there anything that can still be done, my cousin that traveled last year said she didn't add statement of purpose but I'm so scared, is there a way I can mail them or something. Somebody should pleaseeee help.. I wish I'd known this thread before applying o. Thanks you as I await your favorable replies
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
marvel4love:
Hello everyone.. Please help!!! I'm new here and I already submitted my documents at Vfs office since July before I discovered this thread. I didn't add statement of purpose to my application, please is there anything that can still be done, my cousin that traveled last year said she didn't add statement of purpose but I'm so scared, is there a way I can mail them or something. Somebody should pleaseeee help.. I wish I'd known this thread before applying o. Thanks you as I await your favorable replies
it's not a must,it's never a requirement unless you owe an explanation to the VO of some issues he needs to understand more

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by primeson1(m): 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
hmmm...just observing
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Ajayi4(m): 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
Pls my friends here, does anybody know how long it takes Children practice to send one's medical results to CIC in Ghana. Someone pls speak
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by marvel4love: 5:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
michV:
it's not a must,it's never a requirement unless you owe an explanation to the VO of some issues he needs to understand more
Okay, Thanks a lot. I was thinking its people without statement of purpose that are being delayed due to purpose of visit. Thanks once more
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Ajayi4(m): 6:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ajayi4:
Pls my friends here, does anybody know how long it takes Children practice to send one's medical results to CIC in Ghana. Someone pls speak

Pls somebody should respond to my questions Pls
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by oscarpellenchy: 6:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hey house, got an information as regards the colossal refusal rates of Nigerian students TRVs from an Immigration lawyer in Canada that it is due to the fact that most Nigerian students who had their TRVs approved do not go for studies but rather opt for asylum and forfeit their huge tuition fee deposit and disappear. Calls for serious concern if its true though. May God help this country

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Jvesta: 6:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
KayPapi:

Thanks
for online route, you don't sign the forms separately. You only provide one signature covering the whole forms when you are ready to transmit (submit) th application to cic.

They are using #230 exchange rate. App fee is #34500' biometric is #19550 total #54050.however, additional charges apply if u require extra services like passport photos, photocopy et all.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by smiliefem: 6:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
Lol...
Sch fees : $14,774
Paid : $7, 770.

Mikymiko:
Just go the hosp and request for your medical slip for your reapplication. How much fees did you pay? Whats ur total school fees cost? As you were not denied of insufficient fund and I need to know like how much fee deposit will satisfy them.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Jvesta: 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
@admin.It seems I have been barred from posting/quoting comments comment here. I am[/color]anyachostan[color=#000000]the guy that was trying to quote on the list of the TRV hopefuls. I am new to nairaland and apparently I made a mess of what I was trying to do cos the resultant effect is my inability to post/quote for" the next few hours" plz admin unbar me so that I can be of help to my brothers and sisters here.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by nam16: 6:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
you better don't apply online!!
Jvesta:
for online route, you don't sign the forms separately. You only provide one signature covering the whole forms when you are ready to transmit (submit) th application to cic.

They are using #230 exchange rate. App fee is #34500' biometric is #19550 total #54050.however, additional charges apply if u require extra services like passport photos, photocopy et all.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
smiliefem:
Lol...
Sch fees : $14,774
Paid : $7, 770.

Okay

(1) (2) (3) ... (69) (70) (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) ... (405)

Polish Student Visa / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.