Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,288 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:53 AM

Travelling To Canada Part 11 - Travel (75) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travelling To Canada Part 11 (913659 Views)

Peace Mass Bus Travelling To Abuja Involved In Fatal Accident,Many Dead(photos) / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11 / Travelling To Canada Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (405) (Go Down)

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by KayPapi: 4:23pm On Sep 21, 2016
Which is the right photo spec?

70 by 50

45 by 35

Two diff Infos on CIC website?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 21, 2016
Do it like the way arcayo did his. Add swag cheesy

You made the TRV hopefuls list look boring.

2 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 21, 2016
emma4eva:
emma4eva :
LIST OF TRV HOPEFULS (WINTER 2017)
1. Aguns2k may 7 paper route, Conestoga college
2. abestine: May 12, MSc, Umanitoba, paper route, upfront medicals, Medical passed
3. greatlifeis89: May 24, Seneca, PGC, Paper route. Upfront Medicals, Medical Passed
4. Ayoadeoyatokun: May 25, Seneca, PGC,Paper route
5. Datkoded, Seneca College, advance dip May 26, paper route
6. Olubee22: June 24th, St Mary Uni, UG, online
7. Faroukfahima: June 28th, Adv Dip, Conestoga
College,Paper Route
8. emma4eva : sept 4th, Meng. western university, online
9. anyachostan: sept 19th, university of Saskatchewan,Msc upfront medical, paper route.
10. Daarey: sept 17th, University of Prince Edwrad Island, UG, Online
11. Ajayi4: August 11, MA, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Paper Route, Medical Passed.

Add Swag like arcayo. The list looks boring cheesy
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
emma4eva:
emma4eva :
2. abestine: May 12, MSc, Umanitoba, paper route, upfront medicals, Medical passed
3. greatlifeis89: May 24, Seneca, PGC, Paper route. Upfront Medicals, Medical Passed
7. Faroukfahima: June 28th, Adv Dip, Conestoga College,Paper Route
9. anyachostan: sept 19th, university of Saskatchewan,Msc upfront medical, paper route.
11. Ajayi4: August 11, MA, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Paper Route, Medical Passed.

12 nonny1: August 22, MSc, University of Saskatchewan, Paper route.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by emma4eva(m): 5:46pm On Sep 21, 2016
emma4eva :
7. Faroukfahima: June 28th, Adv Dip, Conestoga College,Paper Route
11. Ajayi4: August 11, MA, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Paper Route, Medical Passed
12 nonny1: August 22, MSc, University of Saskatchewan, Paper route.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by CannyZionist: 5:56pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ajayi4:

11 Ajayi4: August 11, MA, Memorial University of Newfoundland, Paper Route, Medical Passed.

@Ajayi4, when did you get a medical call? Thanks
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Ajayi4(m): 6:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
CannyZionist:

@Ajayi4, when did you get a medical call? Thanks

September 15, did you apply around the same time?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by bluegirl080115: 6:58pm On Sep 21, 2016
Please how do I sign online forms in cic site?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by yungreezy: 8:40pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ajayi4:

congrats on your admission and funding. What's the MUN application process like, want to apply for fall 2017. Seems MUN is cheap, going for computer science. U think Newfoundland is worth it in terms of job opportunities for students and graduates?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Ajayi4(m): 8:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
yungreezy:
congrats on your admission and funding. What's the MUN application process like, want to apply for fall 2017. Seems MUN is cheap, going for computer science. U think Newfoundland is worth it in terms of job opportunities for students and graduates?
I do not know anything about job opportunities, but what I know is that after your study there, you can easily relocate to another region. You do not need another visa to do that. People worry much about job opportunities here in Nigeria when they have not got TRV. Why not get there first and sort your life out with research and questions later

3 Likes

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Jvesta: 9:07pm On Sep 21, 2016
KayPapi:

How do you provide the one signature ? Print and sign it or how?

you cannot sign the form electronically like the other forms.if you are doing paper application,you have to print out the form before u can sign it manually.

However,for online route, you don't sign on any of the cic forms,you provide only your name and initials when u are ready to transmit (submit) ur application to CIC
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by nam16: 9:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
All those quack Canadian lawyers...
vancouverguy:

In my opinion,I don't know if that is true but based on my own experience,all the naija students that I have met and known till date I don't know of 1 that abandoned school and applied for asylum. Not even one...and have been here for some number of years now. I will like to see the statistics this individual used to come up wt this conclusion.most finish school and move to provinces wt more jobs and opportunities and easier Route to permanent residence.

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Judgepelumi(m): 9:35pm On Sep 21, 2016
Please guys, i need your help asap. I want to make payments for my application fee to MUN. Can that be possible with my GTbank mastercard?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by CannyZionist: 9:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ajayi4:

You are 1day ahead of me, I got mine a day after your call, but yet to get med passed update (did upfront though, but got another call and query was forwarded to the clinic doc, who later sent an update to them)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Jvesta: 9:49pm On Sep 21, 2016
Hello guys! How long does it take to be able to track your application online after you have submitted to VFS. I submitted through paper route on Monday 19th September,but since then I have not been able to see my application on CIC so that I can link it online.

Answers urgently needed plz.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by yungreezy: 9:50pm On Sep 21, 2016
Ajayi4:

I do not know anything about job opportunities, but what I know is that after your study there, you can easily relocate to another region. You do not need another visa to do that. People worry much about job opportunities here in Nigeria when they have not got TRV. Why not get there first and sort your life out with research and questions later
yes i understand that, just asking so i have a clear idea of what I'm doing since I'm partially going to sponsor myself, that's why im looking for a very affordable school, going to leave a banking job for this if its works out so I just want to be totally convinced, about the region. How about the application, do they delay with decisions and did u have to send documents to canada or u did everything online.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by TemitopeJ16: 9:54pm On Sep 21, 2016
Hello house,for sponsor bank statement,do I need to submit the originals or photocopy (paper route)
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Jvesta: 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
CannyZionist:

You are 1day ahead of me, I got mine a day after your call, but yet to get med passed update (did upfront though, but got another call and query was forwarded to the clinic doc, who later sent an update to them)
bros please how long did u stay before u were able to track ur application online after you submitted to VFS?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by CannyZionist: 9:57pm On Sep 21, 2016
TemitopeJ16:
Hello house,for sponsor bank statement,do I need to submit the originals or photocopy (paper route)
All bank statements should be original (if e nor be origin grin grin). You can make copies for urself if you wish.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Jvesta: 10:01pm On Sep 21, 2016
TemitopeJ16:
originals
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by CannyZionist: 10:03pm On Sep 21, 2016
Jvesta:
bros please how long did u stay before u were able to track ur application online after you submitted to VFS?

You can track your app through vfs same day after submission . To get live updates, you have to link ur paper app to CIC online, you might need to wait for some days to be able to link it, that also depends on when you submitted your app.
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by TemitopeJ16: 10:04pm On Sep 21, 2016
Thank you house...
please do I need a reference letter
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Sholaystar4me(m): 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
U have really bn helpful.
I told my friend, he said he got pp
Request for him n his elder bro, but didn't get for his baby brother. But he sent the 3pps instead of 2, with faith. Maybe that's wah causing the delay In getting the pp back.

ayeyemi91:
U

Yeah
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by CannyZionist: 10:13pm On Sep 21, 2016
TemitopeJ16:
Thank you house...
please do I need a reference letter

Reference letter of what?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by CannyZionist: 10:17pm On Sep 21, 2016
In-bound and out-bound flights in Toronto Pearson Int'l Airport. People dey travel shaoooo shocked shocked shocked

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Judgepelumi(m): 10:26pm On Sep 21, 2016
TemitopeJ16:
Pls how do u differentiate original and photocopied SOA? embarassed
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by ebi01(f): 10:41pm On Sep 21, 2016
Jvesta:

It depends o. I would advise you keep trying. I submitted on the 28th of June. I still have not been able to link my application yet

1 Like

Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by dearnursedeee: 11:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
Hello here, I am a new member here, Iam a Nigerian registered Nurse and I applied to Niagara college for"critical Care Nursing. I made my visa study permit submission on 17th of june although I av defered my study to Jan.2017 Intake because school has resumed 3wks ago. I did upfront medical with 13million account balance in my uncle account as my sponsor.Today,Sept 21st after tracking my application I saw "your processed passport has been dispatched from Accra Vfs today 21st sept for more information call Vac" pls does it means refusal or what?
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by Sholaystar4me(m): 11:18pm On Sep 21, 2016
U have really bn helpful.
I told my friend, he said he got pp
Request for him n his elder bro, but didn't get for his baby brother. But he sent the 3pps instead of 2, with faith. Maybe that's wahs causing the delay In getting the pp back.

ayeyemi91:
U

Yeah
Re: Travelling To Canada Part 11 by sholay2011(m): 11:53pm On Sep 21, 2016
dearnursedeee:
Hello here, I am a new member here, Iam a Nigerian registered Nurse and I applied to Niagara college for"critical Care Nursing. I made my visa study permit submission on 17th of june although I av defered my study to Jan.2017 Intake because school has resumed 3wks ago. I did upfront medical with 13million account balance in my uncle account as my sponsor.Today,Sept 21st after tracking my application I saw "your processed passport has been dispatched from Accra Vfs today 21st sept for more information call Vac" pls does it means refusal or what?
Since you did upfront medical, you cannot be too sure that you've been refused unless you go pick your passport. Best wishes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) (78) ... (405)

Polish Student Visa / General German Visa Enquiries Part 3 / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program- Connect Here Part 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.