Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,112 members, 7,814,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana (51030 Views)

Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé / [VIDEO] Watch 9months Pregnant Corper Twerking To Kcee's Hit Song "Tinana" / WATCH Sexy Video!! Hot White Model Dances Extra Sexy On Ms Chief's Bump N Grind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by flokii: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
Some pple are not just ok..

Just imagine undecided
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by loobby(m): 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
Good for her any way cheak my signature
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by powerfulsettingz: 3:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
no respect for the unborn child
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by MAGNETIC(m): 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
Nigerians and criticising are like bread and butter

4 Likes

Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by StoneLucifer: 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
Hmmm..so what have gained by this??
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by photoshoot(m): 3:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
Eeeeewwwwwwww
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by ReorxTohGan(m): 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
Letta Kwontinue To Twerk To "Tinana" Na, Wen Her Belle Tia Naw,she Go Kno Say Adire Nobi Ankara!!!
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by md4u2: 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
I like dis
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by akinze100(m): 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
Read

Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by Ghost447(m): 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
Wholly, absolutely disgusting.
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by Pinklipz01: 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
Egberi oh. see her big bele. this girl na person bele she dey take dance like this eh? am not even sure she is a Corp member.
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by Topam: 3:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
Save delivery
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by mhizAnnie(f): 3:44pm On Aug 28, 2016
[color=#006600][/color]
ANewUser:
Ashawo

Nawa for u ooo...do proper research and u'll find out its advisable for pregnant women to do regular exercises to help with labor. Smh for u

1 Like

Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by brostheo(m): 3:45pm On Aug 28, 2016
No need watching the video,the pictures are already disgusting!!!
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by NickMarvel(m): 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
She is human, happily married and expecting a child as a young graduate serving her nation. She has every reason to dance and be happy.

Only in Nigeria anything someone does always offend people they don't even know exist in the same world.

Nigeria will be a better place if you see something that upset up and you just pass without saying anything because its not your business.

4 Likes

Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by zubam(m): 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2016
[quote author=£€¥≠Hmmmmmm na whaoooo!
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by kid7soccer(m): 3:48pm On Aug 28, 2016
OXCUBA:
THIS IS DISGUSTING. ...... VERY DISGUSTING.
yes very disgusting
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by littlemistress: 3:50pm On Aug 28, 2016
WTH?? This one is already due for delivery. And she had to upload it on youtube? To what end exactly?
Stupid things some corp members do
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by Pinklipz01: 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
Egberi oh... na person wife be that ehn? i suspect she is not an NYSC member. this her bele big sha. e be like say na twins she go born o. lol
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by migal(f): 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
Nah don't believe she's pregnant
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by longerthroat(m): 3:51pm On Aug 28, 2016
if complications sets in now after this stress called dancing, she will start blaming village people.
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by xendra: 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
pftt you see this kind of pregnancy you go dey fear to carry belle
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by azpekuliar: 3:54pm On Aug 28, 2016
This OP sef, so for your village na dis wan una dey call twerkin?
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by Kaybaba5(m): 3:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
Good for her....
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by engrolawei: 3:56pm On Aug 28, 2016
Debaddest:
I thought pregnant women were banned from going to NYSC

It means you are not ripe yet for nysc. Pregnant women aren't allowed to go to nysc camp but after the rigours of the camp, they can get married and get pregnant if they so wish. Hope you understand now?
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by mizzyboy007: 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
ANewUser:
Ashawo
That was rude bro!!!
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by ouzo1(m): 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
gr8gem:
how e take address the price of Indomie super pack wey be N80 now

I mean how e take address the price of Indomie super pack wey be N80 now

Na only super pack u the buy??try another version na
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by lollmaolol(m): 4:00pm On Aug 28, 2016
presido997:
She dey enjoy herself na

I saw the video and behold I was speechlessly speechless and scared the baby might drop.

This is a serious something.[b][/b]
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by oladele239(m): 4:02pm On Aug 28, 2016
Nice one! Check my signature
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by Mayflowa(m): 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
mhizAnnie:
[color=#006600][/color]

Nawa for u ooo...do proper research and u'll find out its advisable for pregnant women to do regular exercises to help with labor. Smh for u

Don't mind him. How would you see someone and the next thing you called her Ashawo.
What is wrong with dancing? It is mere video

1 Like

Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by Jennifer89(f): 4:03pm On Aug 28, 2016
well, she has every right to dance na. from the shape of her bump i can see that her baby is already engaged. the polo shirt she wore is small knowing that she has a big bump.
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by Welcomme: 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2016
veekid:
Jesus Christ of molete ooooo
Muhammad of Ikorodu ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

10 Best States To Choose For NYSC, To Make Money Or Get A Job After NYSC / “My Picture Wrongly Published As Precious Owolabi” — Corper Chijioke Oraeki / NYSC Camp COVID-19 Test Video Goes Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.