Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,193 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana (51057 Views)

Pregnant Corper's Pre-Wedding Photos With Her India-Based Handsome Fiancé / [VIDEO] Watch 9months Pregnant Corper Twerking To Kcee's Hit Song "Tinana" / WATCH Sexy Video!! Hot White Model Dances Extra Sexy On Ms Chief's Bump N Grind (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by socrates007: 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
This woman just they take her own disturb the baby .if the baby start him own dance nw nko,na story that touch we go hear
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by Kinghayzed1(m): 4:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
Mo foo oo
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
Oh lawd i kant,as in i kant take dis!wtf shocked shocked see big belle oo.

As in i dont like wat i saw undecided undecided dammm she is crazy.
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by josite: 4:15pm On Aug 28, 2016
So it is now a sin to be human, to be in nysc and Bleep and get pregnant and dance. Carry-on baby. Let them say. Many den, o get belle with all the sperms invested. Den dey jealous u. I see your very healthy twins dancing next month in jesus name
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by prosperoD3: 4:17pm On Aug 28, 2016
it is good for she and her baby's health
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by sexychocho(f): 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
Not too kul

She for even wear sumtin dat will cover her up
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by Delegate(m): 4:20pm On Aug 28, 2016
She was just going back memory lane the pregnancy came thru twerking...
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by davdjayj: 4:22pm On Aug 28, 2016
Debaddest:
I thought pregnant women were banned from going to NYSC
If she is 9 months pregrant, she probably got pregrant in camp or after. NYSC is like a year long right.
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by Nobody: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
mhizAnnie:
About to pop but still lit grin
Kaiiii grin
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by feaq(f): 4:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
dis one name big tym Bleep up
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 28, 2016
ANewUser:
Ashawo
she is married and thats her second child.
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by 9jatatafo(m): 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
see package.
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by Nobody: 4:30pm On Aug 28, 2016
josite:
So it is now a sin to be human, to be in nysc and Bleep and get pregnant and dance. Carry-on baby. Let them say. Many den, o get belle with all the sperms invested. Den dey jealous u. I see your very healthy twins dancing next month in jesus name
funny part us shes married. And dts her second child
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by dadaha: 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2016
I'd rather let the baby listen to Beethoven or Mozart, get recitation from Bible and all the positive things that'll make it a genius not another dancing nuisance in the society undecided
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by kayalla(f): 4:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
oh my God this scary

1 Like

Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by niggereyez(f): 4:38pm On Aug 28, 2016
OXCUBA:
THIS IS DISGUSTING. ...... VERY DISGUSTING.

I think what is disgusting is d fact that the shirt she wore isnt covering her lower abdomen so all d strech marks are showing. . otherwise excercises especially in d 9th month of pregnancy are good for labour & delivery. .. esp. exercises like long distance walks and kegels... I dont know of twerking ooh.
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by omocheche(f): 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2016
You dont understand Dr must told to be doing more of exercise to make her delivery easy for her
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by Nathkem01(m): 4:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
Good.... after dancing,she can go nd gym as well
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by Netcontactsng1(m): 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
I wonder why viewers discretion wasn't added to the post title. cry
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by BABANGBALI: 5:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
Belle no fit this babe like rokiatu and Prettythicksme
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by BABANGBALI: 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
Netcontactsng1:
I wonder why viewers discretion wasn't added to the post title. cry
no mind the op
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by emitheo(m): 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2016
Bitch be crazy
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by columbus007(m): 5:27pm On Aug 28, 2016
I'am not sure if this is right,buh I won't allow my wife to do this once i'am married undecided it's a no for me.
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by Wexta5: 5:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
nice preggy custume!
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by Nobody: 5:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
Kizyte:
Not good for heavily pregnant woman. Is very very good and important

Sorry for quoting you but I just wanted to correct what you wrote. Her own na just twerk. I jogged, climbed staircase, did yoga,walked.
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by shadowlee(m): 5:58pm On Aug 28, 2016
When keffy was doing her own no body talks baby girl ride on it will mak u deliver well God will bless the baby nd u
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by EmekaBlue(m): 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2016
shocked her belle large o...fit b triplet
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by Fourwinds: 6:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
chocolateme:
She dey Tinana, she even wear Tinana for body meaning say her name na Tina.
Nice way of exercise for pregnant women. Cool and as usual..

FTC
CHOCOLATE CREAM
Chocolateme come make we dance Tinana
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by chocolateme(f): 6:10pm On Aug 28, 2016
Fourwinds:
Chocolateme come make we dance Tinana
oya i don start.. show me your dance moves.. common beibei
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by Fourwinds: 6:12pm On Aug 28, 2016
chocolateme:
oya i don start.. show me your dance moves.. common beibei
yes....I like dat twerk. twerk tinana tinana woow.!!!

1 Like

Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by Kizyte(m): 6:55pm On Aug 28, 2016
Prettyhurts:

Sorry for quoting you but I just wanted to correct what you wrote. Her own na just twerk. I jogged, climbed staircase, did yoga,walked.
Well, exercise is good for pregnant women but there should be limit to it so as to avoid miscarriage or stillbirth.
Re: Nine Months Pregnant Corper Dances To Kcee Song Tinana by jay7(m): 7:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
OXCUBA:
THIS IS DISGUSTING. ...... VERY DISGUSTING.

Says who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“My Picture Wrongly Published As Precious Owolabi” — Corper Chijioke Oraeki / NYSC Camp COVID-19 Test Video Goes Viral / Why Do Male Corpers Like Sleeping With Their Female Students?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.