Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

I Caught My Girl Friend In Bed With Another Woman: What Should I Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Girl Friend In Bed With Another Woman: What Should I Do? (5550 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. / Heartbreaking Story Of Nigerian Lady Her Fiance Married Another Woman Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Girl Friend In Bed With Another Woman: What Should I Do? by kolaa007(m): 2:06am On Oct 02, 2009
i caught my girl friend in bed with another woman, what should i doi am confused here she is a lesbian ,
Re: I Caught My Girl Friend In Bed With Another Woman: What Should I Do? by CrazyMan(m): 2:38am On Oct 02, 2009
Maybe she's into that awful act because of your inability to show her proper love and care. Therefore, I would suggest that you sit her down an have a heart to heart chat with her; tell her how you feel about her and how disappointed and heart broken you felt when you caught her in bed with another woman.

If she decides to change, fine. If she doesn't, then you better look else where for the love of your life.
Re: I Caught My Girl Friend In Bed With Another Woman: What Should I Do? by Eshyy(m): 5:03am On Oct 02, 2009
U must be a joker u saw dat & u're askin wat 2 do, comeon its u lucky day 4 a 3some.
Re: I Caught My Girl Friend In Bed With Another Woman: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 02, 2009
You should have joined them, I thought that was every mans dream cheesy
Re: I Caught My Girl Friend In Bed With Another Woman: What Should I Do? by CrazyMan(m): 10:10am On Oct 02, 2009
Ebony, you no good
Re: I Caught My Girl Friend In Bed With Another Woman: What Should I Do? by CrazyMan(m): 10:12am On Oct 02, 2009
Ebony, you no good
Re: I Caught My Girl Friend In Bed With Another Woman: What Should I Do? by CrazyMan(m): 10:12am On Oct 02, 2009
Ebony, you no good
Re: I Caught My Girl Friend In Bed With Another Woman: What Should I Do? by AniLee(f): 10:13am On Oct 02, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

You should have joined the, I thought that was every mans dream cheesy

word

@crazy, wats up wit dem repeated posts? got probs dat side?

CrazyMan:

Maybe she's into that awful act because of your inability to show her proper love and care. Therefore, I would suggest that you sit her down an have a heart to heart chat with her; tell her how you feel about her and how disappointed and heart broken you felt when you caught her in bed with another woman.

If she decides to change, fine. If she doesn't, then you better look else where for the love of your life.

gotta say this makes good sense
Re: I Caught My Girl Friend In Bed With Another Woman: What Should I Do? by GEW: 10:21am On Oct 02, 2009
very sad.
Re: I Caught My Girl Friend In Bed With Another Woman: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 02, 2009
CrazyMan:

Ebony, you no good
Free me jare you know say I dey talk the truth wink
Re: I Caught My Girl Friend In Bed With Another Woman: What Should I Do? by CrazyMan(m): 11:08am On Oct 02, 2009
@Ani lee.
Yea I'm cool. I guess its server problem. When the server is slow, it behaves like that.

@Ebony.
Trut for where? tongue
Re: I Caught My Girl Friend In Bed With Another Woman: What Should I Do? by justwise(m): 11:11am On Oct 02, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

I always knew that there is something freeky about u
Re: I Caught My Girl Friend In Bed With Another Woman: What Should I Do? by julianH(m): 11:12am On Oct 02, 2009
My brother, this shits happen from time to time;
and to tell you the truth they are very few women who have not done that and that does not - necessary make such girls lesbians.

A (true) lesbian will never date a man!

Y?

Men irritate them just like a man irritate you who is straight!

Just ask around; some will admit it and some will not.

I remember being in Abuja sometime 2 years ago for 2days.
My chicks very close friend came to the house and for lack of things to do
they started watching adult movies.

One thing led to the other and they did it!

Did I catch them in the act?
No Sir!

She told me when I came back because she felt bad after all.

what I did, told her to put it behind her!

Today she is my wifey!!!!!!!!!
Re: I Caught My Girl Friend In Bed With Another Woman: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 11:22am On Oct 02, 2009
julian_H:

My brother, this shits happen from time to time;
and to tell you the truth they are very few women who have not done that and that does not - necessary make such girls lesbians.

A (true) lesbian will never date a man!

Y?

Men irritate them just like a man irritate you who is straight!

Just ask around; some will admit it and some will not.

I remember being in Abuja sometime 2 years ago for 2days.
My chicks very close friend came to the house and for lack of things to do
they started watching adult movies.

One thing led to the other and they did it!

Did I catch them in the act?
No Sir!

She told me when I came back because she felt bad after all.

what I did, told her to put it behind her!

Today she is my wifey!!!!!!!!!

Dayum. An openminded 9JA guy? Kudos to you.

justwise:

I always knew that there is something freeky about u

Im just speaking from a guys perspective grin

CrazyMan:

@Ebony.
Trut for where? tongue

The truth from a mans perspective tongue
Re: I Caught My Girl Friend In Bed With Another Woman: What Should I Do? by PHILEOLOVE(m): 12:06pm On Oct 02, 2009
HI,
IT SHOWS U DON'T KNOW HER.CALL FOR A MEETING,HAVE A HEART TO HEART CHAT,DON'T BE TOO HARD.
FROM NOW ON,ORGANISE AN OUTING TO GET THE REAL HER OUT & SO THAT AN INFLUENCE CAN MADE ON WEAKNESS SUCH WILL BE STRONG.THERE MIGHT BE AN UNDERLYING FACTOR THAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR IT.
GOD HELP U.
Re: I Caught My Girl Friend In Bed With Another Woman: What Should I Do? by desthan(m): 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2009
opens a pack of gum, chewing irrirably, @poster, How can i get in touch with her please cool
Re: I Caught My Girl Friend In Bed With Another Woman: What Should I Do? by justwise(m): 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

Dayum. An openminded 9JA guy? Kudos to you.

Im just speaking from a guys perspective grin

The truth from a mans perspective tongue

I trust u and ur cheeky brain.
Re: I Caught My Girl Friend In Bed With Another Woman: What Should I Do? by oge4real(f): 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2009
I think you should find out if it is a regular thing or just a one-time mistake. That will be the determinant of your next line of action.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girl Friend In Bed With Another Woman: What Should I Do? by kolaa007(m): 3:21pm On Oct 02, 2009
thank you all for your advice but its so ridiculous cos i am sure we enjoy sex when we are doing it cos of the shouts and the moans i get maybe she was faking it after all.some of you say i should get in bed with them do you guys know what is love this is my fiance that i am hoping to marry if it was one of my ashewo that will be a different case one thing that is on my mind is that she will keep doing it no matter what she is asking for my forgiveness but i am not going back to her,
Re: I Caught My Girl Friend In Bed With Another Woman: What Should I Do? by DrLorenz1(m): 4:00pm On Oct 02, 2009
@kola
I'm happy you brought this up. I've always wanted to ask a question such as the one you asked but never had the time to. I personally don't believe that you weren't doing your job properly that's why she did what she did. U should consider these:

1. The fact that she did it and begged you won't stop her from doing it again (99%).

2. If she decides to do it again, believe me, you won't catch her next time.

3. 'Only once' can make someone hooked to something. Is it sex, smoking, drinking etc etc? I know of a guy who's gay and when i 'interrogated' him, he said it was just asking about the 'phenomenon' called homosexuality that made him so cus he found out that later on, he developed the feelings.

My advice is this: Even if she wasn't a lesbian before, the feelings will not just go away. She might not be a full blown lesbian, but she deff is bi. Afterall, she has sex with you too. undecided So if you know you can cope with that, then go ahead, forgive her and continue. But if not, well, just forget her and move on.

oge4real:

I think you should find out if it is a regular thing or just a one-time mistake. That will be the determinant of your next line of action.

From the storyline, i don't think it was a one-time thing.

@Julian
She's your wifey. Thank God for that. It doesn't mean that there's no possibility of her doing it or done it after you were married. Anyway i guess that's your own case. We're cool.

Eshyy:

U must be a joker u saw dat & u're askin wat 2 do, comeon its u lucky day 4 a 3some.

For you maybe.

Ebonyeyes:

Not every man. From what you said, i wouldn't be surprised if you're 'caught in the same act' too. I dey watch you with one eye closed grin grin

PHILEOLOVE:

HI,
[i]IT SHOWS U DON'T KNOW HER.[/i]CALL FOR A MEETING,HAVE A HEART TO HEART CHAT,DON'T BE TOO HARD.
FROM NOW ON,ORGANISE AN OUTING TO GET THE REAL HER OUT & SO THAT AN INFLUENCE CAN MADE ON WEAKNESS SUCH WILL BE STRONG.THERE MIGHT BE AN UNDERLYING FACTOR THAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR IT.
GOD HELP U.

Do men really know women? If it were to be you, i don't think you'd be saying so, rather you'd be wondering so grin
Re: I Caught My Girl Friend In Bed With Another Woman: What Should I Do? by omega25red(m): 4:05pm On Oct 02, 2009
kolaa007:

i caught my girl friend in bed with another woman, what should i doi am confused here she is a lesbian ,

Mumu and you are here complaining instead of you to join in then complain. you don miss your opportunity besides your relationship is over which is why you should have ended it with a BANG literally and figuratively.
Re: I Caught My Girl Friend In Bed With Another Woman: What Should I Do? by kolaa007(m): 4:16pm On Oct 02, 2009
seriously all this while when they talk of gay people and lesbians i thought we did not have things like that in naija but now i know the truth its for real, what is nigerian turning into and to think i knew this gal for 8 months she said that was her first time but a thief will always tell you that is the first time its over i feel bad and also happy at the same time , does anybody know of any chatroom for naija people?
Re: I Caught My Girl Friend In Bed With Another Woman: What Should I Do? by DrLorenz1(m): 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2009
omega25red:

Mumu and you are here complaining instead of you to join in then complain. you don miss your opportunity besides your relationship is over which is why you should have ended it with a BANG literally and figuratively.

Guy go and sleep!
Re: I Caught My Girl Friend In Bed With Another Woman: What Should I Do? by ariblaze(m): 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2009
i dont know why you had to ask this question

join in the act

kapish

two for the price of one , . . .lol
Re: I Caught My Girl Friend In Bed With Another Woman: What Should I Do? by obyann(f): 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

grin grin grin
Re: I Caught My Girl Friend In Bed With Another Woman: What Should I Do? by kolaa007(m): 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2009
but why say all of una all u think of is sex,
Re: I Caught My Girl Friend In Bed With Another Woman: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Oct 02, 2009
Poster, yeh right, you wish. Too much of nollywood melts the brain.
Re: I Caught My Girl Friend In Bed With Another Woman: What Should I Do? by DrLorenz1(m): 6:11pm On Oct 02, 2009
aisha2:

Poster, yeh right, you wish. Too much of nollywood melts the brain.

What did you mean by too much of nollywood? Do you mean he watches too much of nigerian movies? What has that got to do with his problem?
Re: I Caught My Girl Friend In Bed With Another Woman: What Should I Do? by kolaa007(m): 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2009
i dont watch nollywood films i dont watch naija films,
Re: I Caught My Girl Friend In Bed With Another Woman: What Should I Do? by DrLorenz1(m): 6:30pm On Oct 02, 2009
kolaa007:

i dont watch nollywood films i dont watch naija films,

I was asking aisha2 so that she'd explain more. . .
Re: I Caught My Girl Friend In Bed With Another Woman: What Should I Do? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2009
*Just passing by and singing t-pain's my girl got a girlfriend* cheesy
Re: I Caught My Girl Friend In Bed With Another Woman: What Should I Do? by rooney86(m): 7:42pm On Oct 02, 2009
opportunity comes but once.

u missed a 3some.

damn!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Eeeehhh See My Gf's Sexchat With Her Female Friend! Oh My Jesus!!i'm Doomed(pix) / When Your Man Show Up To Your Funeral With His Side Chick(graphic Pix) / Should I Sleep With My Best Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.