Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,829 members, 7,851,810 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 08:33 AM

Zenith Bank 2nd Test At Bayelsa - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Zenith Bank 2nd Test At Bayelsa (728 Views)

Zenith Bank Interview 2016 / Nigeria Breweries 2nd Test / Lng 2nd Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zenith Bank 2nd Test At Bayelsa by Nobody: 2:07am On Oct 02, 2009
HELLO NAIRALANDERS,

I WANT TO FIND OUT IF ANY NAIRALANDER DID ZENITH BANK 2ND TEST WHICH TOOK PLACE ON THE 12TH SEPTEMBER, AT YENEGOA, BAYELSA STATE AND IF ANYBODY HAS HEARD ANYTHING FROM ZENITH BANK. PLEASE GUYS.
MY NUMBER 08038286201

THANKS
Re: Zenith Bank 2nd Test At Bayelsa by Mevill(m): 7:13am On Oct 02, 2009
Guys easily send out their number in this forum, seeking information. Has it ever occured to these people that they might not get the calls they expected 'cos of the simple fact that the caller, whom might be doing the favour, would have to pay for the calls? C'mmon man, do the dew! cool
Re: Zenith Bank 2nd Test At Bayelsa by Nobody: 12:42am On Oct 03, 2009
MeVil

U HAVE ONLY ENDED UP TELLING NAIRALANDERS THAT I ARE A BROKE ASH. U CAN'T SPARE TWENTY NAIRA OR MAY BE 4O NAIRA TO HELP A BRODA OR SISTA WITH SOME INFO.

BROS, U PASS THAT LEVEL DESPITE THE FACT THAT U NEVER GET JOB. THINK BIG, BRODA.
Re: Zenith Bank 2nd Test At Bayelsa by Nobody: 12:56am On Oct 03, 2009
MeVill

U HAVE ONLY ENDED UP TELLING NAIRALANDERS THAT U ARE SO BROKE TO THE EXTENT THAT U CAN'T SPARE 20BUCKS OR MAY BE 4O BUCKS TO HELP A BRODA OR SISTA WITH SOME INFO.

BROS, U PASS THAT LEVEL. DESPITE THE FACT THAT U NEVER GET JOB. THINK BIG, BRODA.

IF U KNEW U HAD NOTHING SENSIBLE TO SAY, U SHOULD HAVE KEPT QUIET. ONE WOULDN'T KNOW A FOOL IF HE/SHE KEEPS QUIET.
Re: Zenith Bank 2nd Test At Bayelsa by Mevill(m): 7:56am On Oct 03, 2009
Slow it down tdnen, I meant no harm. I just wantd to let you know the reasn you might not get a response immediately sometimes. Just an opinion. Well, you are right, some people would spare the little cash and all that to give you a call. Don't be mad at me uh? I tender my appollogies. Lets do the dew! cool
Re: Zenith Bank 2nd Test At Bayelsa by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 03, 2009
MeVill,

ABEG NO VEX. IT DOES HAPPEN ATIMES, BRODA. DO U KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THE TOPIC? OR DO U KNOW ANYBODY WHO DID IT?

THANKS
Re: Zenith Bank 2nd Test At Bayelsa by Mevill(m): 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2009
Yup. My cousin did it but she heard nothing yet. A source told her to still hold on. I hope it is not all a dud. Do the dew! cool

(1) (Reply)

Get Certified With New Cwna Pwo-104 Before December 25 / Job Vacancies / Recruitment At Etisalat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.