Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,166 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Happy Birthday To Mrs. Uchechi Okwu-kanu(Nnamdi Kanu's Wife). - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Happy Birthday To Mrs. Uchechi Okwu-kanu(Nnamdi Kanu's Wife). (1637 Views)

“when They Call Me ‘mummy Twins’, I Still Wonder Who Are They Referring To”-mrs / Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (photo) / PHOTO: Mrs Charity Aiyedogbon Is Missing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Birthday To Mrs. Uchechi Okwu-kanu(Nnamdi Kanu's Wife). by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 28, 2016
Today, 28th of August, 2016; marks the birthday of Mrs. Uchechi Okwu-Kanu.
Mrs. Uchechi Okwu-Kanu is the Wife to Nnamdi Kanu, the leader of Indigenous People of Biafra(IPOB), who has been unlawfully detained since October 2015 by Nigerian Government and Agencies.
We, the Biafrans are wishing her joy, happiness, but most especially the return and release of Her Husband. Be strong, we must emerge triumphant cos we all trust in the Most High.
Please, send your Birthday Wishes to her.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday To Mrs. Uchechi Okwu-kanu(Nnamdi Kanu's Wife). by ojnnaco(m): 3:13pm On Aug 28, 2016
HBD Mrs Biafra.. Wish you Long and Prosperity And most importantly Freedom at Last.
Re: Happy Birthday To Mrs. Uchechi Okwu-kanu(Nnamdi Kanu's Wife). by HungerBAD: 3:14pm On Aug 28, 2016
Lol.

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday To Mrs. Uchechi Okwu-kanu(Nnamdi Kanu's Wife). by Thewrath(m): 3:57pm On Aug 28, 2016
I see

(1) (Reply)

Advise Needed Urgently / What Is Your Opinion On Getting Help From An EX As A Married Couple / Nigerian Man Thrown Out By His White Lover For Not Cooking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.