Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,606 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:51 AM

100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe - Pets (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe (50741 Views)

Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" / Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday / Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe by Ayatullah(m): 11:21pm On Aug 28, 2016
100 Lawyers? That is too small! Where are the other over one thousand misguided Lawyers to join the team?

1 Like

Re: 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe by ojinuocheibi(m): 11:26pm On Aug 28, 2016
BlackSeptember:
Omenka will hide his head after reading this story
YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT GETTING THIS.WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT BUHARI HAVE INTEREST IN THIS ATTENTION SEEKING LAZY IBO MAN. THE DONOR LAWYER AND THEIR PROSPECTIVE100 DEFENCE TEAM ARE USELESS IDLE ATTENTION SEEKING CHARGE AND BAIL LAWYERS AS WELL. HATRED DOESN'T PAY IT ONLY RUIN ASK THAT GUY WHEN HE RETURN HOME FROM PRISON.
Re: 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe by hoodmenconcept(m): 11:35pm On Aug 28, 2016
[quote author=Excuzeme post=48884913]

Shameless liar spotted! undecided

Next thing he will say l am Hausa, who give a shyaete?
Gerrout of hea boy.
[/quote

I'm a proud Muslim and a Westerner
You are allow to do this... grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe by BlackSeptember: 11:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
ojinuocheibi:
YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT GETTING THIS.WHAT MAKES YOU THINK THAT BUHARI HAVE INTEREST IN THIS ATTENTION SEEKING LAZY IBO MAN. THE DONOR LAWYER AND THEIR PROSPECTIVE100 DEFENCE TEAM ARE USELESS IDLE ATTENTION SEEKING CHARGE AND BAIL LAWYERS AS WELL. HATRED DOESN'T PAY IT ONLY RUIN ASK THAT GUY WHEN HE RETURN HOME FROM PRISON.
take a bottle of pepsi and chill

2 Likes

Re: 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe by Nobody: 12:04am On Aug 29, 2016
He has 100 lawyers, Bubu has one gun...
Re: 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe by BlackSeptember: 12:07am On Aug 29, 2016
Samtob90:

Fear not, we don't threaten anybody's life but we move against any speech capable of causing public unrest. As for your request for banning, you don't pay me so why the high blood pressure? Don't write what will cause public unrest and be hiding under ban. I will personally report you to appropriate authority
gerrarahia mehn. Don't threaten anyone here again. Just shut up

1 Like

Re: 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe by 49cents(m): 12:14am On Aug 29, 2016
igbsam:
Someone wrote the name of a supposed enemy(Neighbour) on his dog, paraded the dog in an environment that can easily turn that situation into a full fledged riot that might and wud claim lives and this bunch of nonentities called lawyers think its okay ? The justice system of this country is a joke and these attention seeking lawyers are suffering from joblessness

What did you say when someone hung the name jonathan on a goat' neck?

Buhari may be your lord and master but he I not mine

1 Like

Re: 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe by suteco16: 12:14am On Aug 29, 2016
“We are currently assembling a team of public interest cum human rights lawyers (we are targeting 100 lawyers or more) for the defence of Chinakwe, pro bono, from the next court sitting if the police INSIST on going ahead with this case.

Insist or not insist the petitioner and complainant must be sued

1 Like

Re: 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe by bilazego(m): 12:28am On Aug 29, 2016
Advice please, my name is Lucky James. A neighbour I quarreled with bought a dog yesterday and name it Lucky. I'm thinking of reporting him to Police force headquarters Lagos.

1 Like

Re: 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe by kelechi17(m): 12:28am On Aug 29, 2016
Reptyle:

Only 100 lawyers

I thought the entire judiciary including the CJN would rise to represent the man! angry

Let me see what argument they hope to present that will prove that the misguided fellow did not indulge in an act capable of setting this country on fire again but foe the timely intervention of the police.

It is sad to note that the same people talking trash here will be the same set of people screaming blue murder if the situation had degenerated as it is guaranteed to if the police hadn't intervened.

Absolute nonsense! angry

so buhari is now the new Muhammad ekpa likecu
Re: 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe by OfficialAwol(m): 12:47am On Aug 29, 2016
autotrader014:

grin

I no wan talk again before I receive anoda ban. The moderators here have buhari tendencies.. tongue

Lols. I think they are still tolerating me because I'm new. But seriously I no wan start now dey chop ban just dat this keeps falling hand

1 Like

Re: 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe by Skmoda360(m): 12:47am On Aug 29, 2016
reptile1:
When they were presenting the mad man named buhari for president, weren't they told he would never change? Good enough zombies can see the African Hitler trampling on free speech and human right in Gestapo like manner in a democracy. grin grin
truth tho

1 Like

Re: 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe by igbsam(m): 12:51am On Aug 29, 2016
49cents:

What did you say when someone hung the name jonathan on a goat' neck?

Buhari may be your lord and master but he I not mine

You guys are pathetic. How did President Buhari's name come into this ? The News is about a neighbour of his who bears the name buhari and not the president. Why are you guys like this ? Pls get lost cos i have not your time.
Re: 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe by bilazego(m): 1:09am On Aug 29, 2016
Excuzeme:

Are you deaf or did you not hear when he lied that "he has asked his friends to eat his beloved Dog"?

he might as well ask his friends to eat the President.

#Savages!

The only ones who have gone mad are tribal haterz like you who cannot reason properly and see evil for what it is

People like you are always quick to call others haters. Your contributions in this thread so far shows no love but laced with hatred which you accuse others of. You are guiltier than those you see as haters.

if you've been following this news you will also recall that the man also claimed that his accusers killed the dog.

1 Like

Re: 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe by centboy123456(m): 1:19am On Aug 29, 2016
Irishrena1:

Been trying to understand this write up and just concluded thus: RIP ENGLISH

Just tell me what your problem ha if some one make a mistake na problem or u think say na everybody go school why must u say rip to english abi person nor dey make mistake agin na wo for u oh mr perfect

1 Like

Re: 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe by Appili(m): 1:22am On Aug 29, 2016
l said it that with the action of the police, they have set a step to make iroko popular over night. This will even make his life to turn around for better. In fact with this case God don pick Iroko call and now him don jam Buhari car and him life don better. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe by 49cents(m): 2:50am On Aug 29, 2016
igbsam:

You guys are pathetic. How did President Buhari's name come into this ? The News is about a neighbour of his who bears the name buhari and not the president. Why are you guys like this ? Pls get lost cos i have not your time.

Ignored angry

2 Likes

Re: 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe by agarawu23(m): 6:04am On Aug 29, 2016
DonCortino:

U don see 50k before? Afonja!
stop embarrassing yourself
Re: 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe by chummyluv1(f): 6:19am On Aug 29, 2016
what does it take buhari to order d police to release dis man if he (buhari) is not wicked man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe by tolastikha: 6:27am On Aug 29, 2016
OBAGADAFFI:

Correct.

But ironically, this open up debate about Aisha Bahuri (home and abroad).

I concur

1 Like

Re: 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe by ShootToKill: 6:42am On Aug 29, 2016
CltrAltDel:
[s]
And who donated money to fight the injustice. .......na only for NL una sabi claim "blodas keeper"
Shameless bunch[/s]

1 Like

Re: 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe by repogirl(f): 6:46am On Aug 29, 2016
Akainzo:
And where were all these people when he was looking for Bail money?

SMH.
talk true, you did not read the story, did you?

1 Like

Re: 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe by sledge08(m): 6:51am On Aug 29, 2016
Francon:
I am coming

Am cuming with u
Re: 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe by Nigerianspring(f): 7:09am On Aug 29, 2016
Hmmmmn this dance is taking another step oo

1 Like

Re: 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe by FinestPINACLE(f): 7:35am On Aug 29, 2016
bonechamberlain:
This issue is just nauseating.
I have a cat I named Aisha and nobody found out.
Abeg who discover this man
I jex mean how pple tek knw?
Re: 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe by smart024(m): 7:37am On Aug 29, 2016
Till then o...
cheesy cheesy cheesy

Because I reserve my comments onto the fact that where were these hundred lawyers when he could not meet bail conditions immediately after the first hearing and had to spend some days in prison...
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Na true say dem don slaughter buhari...(sorry o...), I mean d dog chop...?
grin grin grin

Naija self...
cool cool cool

1 Like

Re: 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe by Mandu11(m): 7:37am On Aug 29, 2016
Goodluck and patience recieved more insults than this and no one ended up in prison

1 Like

Re: 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe by searay(m): 8:14am On Aug 29, 2016
Excuzeme:

Lie! Lies!! Lying!!!
You can go through his TIMELINE before and after the elections. He is a strong APCsupporter

1 Like

Re: 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe by adami: 8:33am On Aug 29, 2016
bettercreature:
It's a common sense,even if your dog was Buhari before Buhari won the election,as a sensible human being you suppose to change the name to show some respect beside its just 4years you are free to vote him out if you dont like him anyway you are free to write anything that makes you feel better
You must respect the office of the president,even if you dislike the man occupying it

Sorry to say but you are one of the reasons why Nigeria is still where it is today. So if someone's Dog was Buhari before the election he should change it cos the name of our President is Buhari how this comment makes sense to you baffles me honestly. Do you know dogs bear human names Is PMB the only person named Buhari in this world, do you know there are dogs named after Obama, David Cameron, even Queen Elizabeth Nigeria is a democratic country and there is no law in the constitution that restricts dog names, the police should be persecuted for putting an innocent man in jail, we should uphold our democracy at all cost, we only remember democracy when it suits us...if we keep going like this we will have an authoritarian regime and we don't need that.
Re: 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe by Nobody: 9:17am On Aug 29, 2016
wat kind of a man wu names a dog n still write such name on d dog body ...namin d dog buhari is nt d problem,, but writing it on d dog body shows he as a motive..he was arrested by his aggrieved neibor ,,i guess dt(truth) wonnt sell as linkin it to d president ,,wat shuldnt even b a news now headie ...nigerians celebrate rubbish we allot heroism to foolish acts n dis course is alway championed by d illites..d biggest shame of dis country r d illites
Re: 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe by fredola77(m): 9:20am On Aug 29, 2016
Jidibia:

Yea can i cum in ur mouth?

Who be this one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Carries And Kisses A Smith Bear / "Ibadan Malimbe", The Rare Red-headed Bird Which Can Only Be Found In Ibadan. / "My Kinsmen Are Killing My Snakes" - Ebonyi Man Cries Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.