Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,001 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe - Pets (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe (50552 Views)

Joachim Chinakwe Who Named His Dog "Buhari" - "My Life Is In Danger" / Joe Chinakwe Rearrested For Naming His Dog Buhari, To Appear In Court On Monday / Why I Named My Dog ‘buhari’ — Joe Chinakwe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe by fredola77(m): 9:23am On Aug 29, 2016
Francon:

Na so lipsrsealed

Lolzzz grin
Re: 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe by NICENEDU29: 9:26am On Aug 29, 2016
eddyjibs:
lawyers in the house . the court papers showed d case was between ogun state commissioner and mr joe. is dis right. is it not meant to be the state vs mr joe
Noooooooo! U got it wrong. The matter is at the Magistrate Court and not the State High Court. That is why it is brought in the name of the State Commissioner of Police. This is so because almost all criminal cases at the Magistrate Courts are prosecuted by the Police and not the State. But it would have been the other way round if the matter was instituted in the State High Court, in that case the parties will be STATE v. MR JOE. However, if the High Court is sitting on the case on its appellate jurisdiction, i.e appeals from the Magistrate Court to the High Court in Criminal cases, it will still be in the name of the Commissioner of Police, unless the A.G of the State decides to take over.
Re: 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe by Reptyle(m): 9:44am On Aug 29, 2016
kelechi17:
so buhari is now the new Muhammad ekpa likecu

You have been noticed! smiley
Re: 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe by permanentgrace(m): 11:05am On Aug 29, 2016
I wish i'm the one who created this kind of controversy. I mean i just need what to do to garner fame that will sure take me to high places. I see this man dining and wining with governors and other top men after the whole brouhahahahaha. He may even get political appointment to a governor on dog naming matters.

Meanwhile, God punish Buhari. He's a bastard.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe by tukdi: 11:15am On Aug 29, 2016
eddyjibs:
lawyers in the house . the court papers showed d case was between ogun state commissioner and mr joe. is dis right. is it not meant to be the state vs mr joe

If a matter is taken to the magistrate court, it is the police ie The commissioner of police that will prosecute Eg C.O.P vs Chinakwe.

If the matter is taken to the High Court, it is the ministry of justice ie The State that will prosecute Eg The State vs Chinakwe!!!
Re: 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe by Charmarlegne: 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
Excuzeme:

Are you deaf or did you not hear when he lied that "he has asked his friends to eat his beloved Dog"?

he might as well ask his friends to eat the President.

#Savages!

The only ones who have gone mad are tribal haterz like you who cannot reason properly and see evil for what it is
I will not tow your line of stupidity (The mumbo-jumbo in your starting line already confirms you lack clarity in your thinking process) Back to the question, where is the dog called Buhari? If the dog cannot be produced, where is the case? I'm sure this simple logic is too complex for your Neanderthal skull to comprehend ( I would be insulting the word "brain" if I used it in a sentence inferring to you) You can go back now to the sand you were playing with earlier. Adios!
Re: 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe by Akainzo(m): 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
repogirl:
talk true, you did not read the story, did you?

Clearly YOU read it but failed to comprehend my question. Playing to the gallery is great and seemingly makes for a good read. However, the salient questions still needs to be asked.

A coalition that can assemble 20 SANs shouldn't have had issues to pay outright the bail bond without resorting to social media appeal.
Re: 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe by orlard3(m): 3:04pm On Sep 02, 2016
Order for ur pure thick leather dog collar n leash ......08053030955 watsapp

Re: 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe by bizza45: 1:48pm On Sep 04, 2016
I have a dog and his name ODUMEGWU OJUKWU
Re: 100 Lawyers To Defend Joachim Iroko Chinakwe by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 02, 2019
permanentgrace:
I wish i'm the one who created this kind of controversy. I mean i just need what to do to garner fame that will sure take me to high places. I see this man dining and wining with governors and other top men after the whole brouhahahahaha. He may even get political appointment to a governor on dog naming matters.Meanwhile, God punish Buhari. He's a bastard.

cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Worst Day In Pigeon Racing History’ After 10,000 Birds Vanish Into Thin Air( Pix / "Ibadan Malimbe", The Rare Red-headed Bird Which Can Only Be Found In Ibadan. / Lady Carries And Kisses A Smith Bear

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.