Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,238 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself - Computers (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself (162116 Views)

Repair All Laptop Problems (do It Yourself ) / Post Your Laptop Problems / Small Cylinder In Your Laptop Charger: Ever Wondered What It Is For (afriwap) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by onecornerboy(m): 9:00pm On Mar 27, 2018
sotall:
yes, it's on every laptop. Responsible for wifi connectivity on your system
will my system connect if the card is missing?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 9:04pm On Mar 27, 2018
onecornerboy:
will my system connect if the card is missing?
no
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by onecornerboy(m): 9:13pm On Mar 27, 2018
sotall:
no
thanks pls whats the driver pack that is recomendable for laptops?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Ayodelemerit(m): 2:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
Pls I'm having issue with my old Compaq HP laptop, it is just saying starting window ....for so many hours and it doesn't do like that before. Please help
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 7:19am On Apr 07, 2018
Ayodelemerit:
Pls I'm having issue with my old Compaq HP laptop, it is just saying starting window ....for so many hours and it doesn't do like that before. Please help

Switch on the laptop and press F11 immediately to go to recovery.
From here you can restore, refresh or repair your operating system so that it can boot again
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by NoQualms1(f): 1:31pm On Apr 07, 2018
My old Acer aspire laptop's Wi-Fi doesn't come up again. There's a button I press that switches it on but few days ago it refused to come up after pressing the button. I did a troubleshooting and what came up as problems found were:

The Intel (R) PRO/Wireless 3945BG Network Connection adapter is experiencing Driver or hardware- related problems.

What can I do to correct this?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Thermilola(m): 6:47pm On Apr 07, 2018
Pls, my acer aspire one laptop screen broke and am in need of someone who can fix it perfectly.. your reply will be so appreciated
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
NoQualms1:
My old Acer aspire laptop's Wi-Fi doesn't come up again. There's a button I press that switches it on but few days ago it refused to come up after pressing the button. I did a troubleshooting and what came up as problems found were:

The Intel (R) PRO/Wireless 3945BG Network Connection adapter is experiencing Driver or hardware- related problems.

What can I do to correct this?
Go to device manager, uninstall the driver for the wireless card . Then install another one using driver packs
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2018
Thermilola:
Pls, my acer aspire one laptop screen broke and am in need of someone who can fix it perfectly.. your reply will be so appreciated

If you are in Lagos, call or WhatsApp 08164685979.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by NoQualms1(f): 9:16pm On Apr 10, 2018
sotall:

Go to device manager, uninstall the driver for the wireless card . Then install another one using driver packs

Thanks. Where will I get the driver packs from?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 9:20pm On Apr 10, 2018
NoQualms1:

Thanks. Where will I get the driver packs from?
Anywhere they sell computer softwares.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Wayne4uall(m): 10:49am On Apr 11, 2018
sotall:

If you are in Lagos, call or WhatsApp 08164685979.

Good morning bro, , I am having a problem with my Sony pc I was watching a movie on it till it shut down by it self due to low battery, wen power was restored it won't charge and it won't on even without bat3
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 1:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
Wayne4uall:

Good morning bro, , I am having a problem with my Sony pc I was watching a movie on it till it shut down by it self due to low battery, wen power was restored it won't charge and it won't on even without bat3
You will need to see a technician to troubleshoot the laptop
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 10, 2018
The USB ports on Dell Inspiron laptop only charge my phone, they no longer connect my flash drive. How do I fix this? Thanks
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 9:30pm On May 10, 2018
MaziDan2017:
The USB ports on Dell Inspiron laptop only charge my phone, they no longer connect my flash drive. How do I fix this? Thanks
uninstall and reinstall the USB drivers in device manager
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by flowsamuels(m): 12:55am On May 11, 2018
Please I need help, my HP elitebook 6930p is doing charger connected, not charging.

We have trouble shoot the problem and it's not from battery nor charger, so it's definitely a motherboard issue.

I need where I can get the power ic to replace with the one in the laptop.

Note: I have done every online trick to make the battery charge again but it didn't work.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 7:39am On May 11, 2018
flowsamuels:
Please I need help, my HP elitebook 6930p is doing charger connected, not charging.

We have trouble shoot the problem and it's not from battery nor charger, so it's definitely a motherboard issue.

I need where I can get the power ic to replace with the one in the laptop.

Note: I have done every online trick to make the battery charge again but it didn't work.

If you are in Lagos and can come to computer village, contact me on 08164685979
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Nazacent: 7:55am On May 11, 2018
How can I flash a bios?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Nazacent: 11:12am On May 11, 2018
is it possible to change a UPS battery? and how much will it cost me?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 12:35pm On May 11, 2018
Nazacent:
is it possible to change a UPS battery? and how much will it cost me?

It's possible but I haven't tried it before.

If you ask me, I will say buy another one
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Nwanna2588: 5:24pm On May 11, 2018
My Samsung laptop is having a keyboard problem. Some buttons working and some not working.
What should I do?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 9:31pm On May 11, 2018
Nwanna2588:
My Samsung laptop is having a keyboard problem. Some buttons working and some not working.
What should I do?

Change the entire keyboard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by iomoge2(f): 8:13am On May 12, 2018
Hello house.
My laptop wireless turn on and off connection button is not working. I have tried severally.
1. I went to network n sharing centre and didnt see wireless in d options.
2. I used the search bar to search for wireless and couldn't locate the on and off option. Its a hp pavilion. Not upgraded to windows 10
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Razak5(m): 8:23am On May 12, 2018
iomoge2:
Hello house.
My laptop wireless turn on and off connection button is not working. I have tried severally.
1. I went to network n sharing centre and didnt see wireless in d options.
2. I used the search bar to search for wireless and couldn't locate the on and off option. Its a hp pavilion. Not upgraded to windows 10

Hello.
When did this problem start?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by iomoge2(f): 9:09am On May 12, 2018
Razak5:

Hello.
When did this problem start?
i just noticed it today. Like i feel no wireless app on my laptop again
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Nwanna2588: 12:27pm On May 12, 2018
sotall:

Change the entire keyboard
Please like how much will it cost me?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 12:47pm On May 12, 2018
Nwanna2588:

Please like how much will it cost me?

The cost will depend on the technician changing it for you and the price of the keyboard...The price of the keyboard depends on the model of the laptop
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by abdurrazaq(m): 3:54pm On May 12, 2018
Good day gurus in the house,

Please how do I resolve the issue with my Dell Latitude E6420 which refuse to power up after successfully shutting down after a use?
If I press the power button, the power indicator displays slightly without turning on the system. Two different engineers have attended to it after which it works for some days and refuse to come up again on the two occasions.

Thank you for your anticipated help
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Razak5(m): 5:52pm On May 12, 2018
abdurrazaq:
Good day gurus in the house,

Please how do I resolve the issue with my Dell Latitude E6420 which refuse to power up after successfully shutting down after a use?
If I press the power button, the power indicator displays slightly without turning on the system. Two different engineers have attended to it after which it works for some days and refuse to come up again on the two occasions.

Thank you for your anticipated help

Hello.

No tricks!
2 repair attempts failed to deliver results extensively-don't try a Third so things don't get messy....

Sure way is to change the board or get another PC.

*Cheers*
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by abdurrazaq(m): 8:10pm On May 12, 2018
Razak5:

Hello.

No tricks!
2 repair attempts failed to deliver results extensively-don't try a Third so things don't get messy....

Sure way is to change the board or get another PC.

*Cheers*

Thank you sir
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by kennybisce(m): 1:11am On May 13, 2018
Hi boss, my Compaq PC is unable to start some applications it keeps saying " application is unable to start correctly 0xc000007b, click OK to close the app"
And all solutions I found on YouTube are not working pls any help
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 2:15pm On May 13, 2018
kennybisce:
Hi boss, my Compaq PC is unable to start some applications it keeps saying " application is unable to start correctly 0xc000007b, click OK to close the app"
And all solutions I found on YouTube are not working pls any help

That maybe due to malware. Download malwarebytes antivirus and use it to scan your system for malware.

After that try launching the applications again

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (107) (Reply)

How Can Remove A .rar Password / Download Your Huawei And ZTE Modem Unlocker Here!!! / 100 Keyboard Shortcuts (windows)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.