Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,066 members, 7,825,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself - Computers (53) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself (162968 Views)

Repair All Laptop Problems (do It Yourself ) / Post Your Laptop Problems / Small Cylinder In Your Laptop Charger: Ever Wondered What It Is For (afriwap) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (107) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 5:16pm On Nov 07, 2018
MicroSweet:

Do you still have elitebook 6930p motherboard? How much is it?
I have

Call or WhatsApp 08164685979
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Teejay13(m): 7:23am On Nov 08, 2018
Acer Extensa 5635 15.6" PC

| Hdd: 500GB | Ram : 3GB| processor : Intel core 2 duo T6570 2.1GHz | DVD super multi drive | Bluetooth | 6-Cells li-on Battery | Charger | Location : Abuja | Kaduna

Price : 40,000

Contact us today on 07038517455
Good luck and God bless.

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by chyckxx(m): 12:57pm On Nov 08, 2018
I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Series 7548. Recently, it has become so slow, it cracks whenever I am playing a video/audio file. It slows down drastically whenever the crack happens. I also need to replace its battery, anyone has an idea of how much it will cost? Thanks in advance.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Papse: 5:42pm On Nov 08, 2018
My is the Issue of keyboard not working properly, HP 17 pavilion
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Nazacent: 1:58am On Nov 09, 2018
I have a zinox laptop, it won't power on but blinks once on the Led indicator. Pls help
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 12:30am On Nov 10, 2018
chyckxx:
I have a Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Series 7548. Recently, it has become so slow, it cracks whenever I am playing a video/audio file. It slows down drastically whenever the crack happens. I also need to replace its battery, anyone has an idea of how much it will cost? Thanks in advance.
if you are in Lagos, call or WhatsApp 08164685979
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 12:31am On Nov 10, 2018
Nazacent:
I have a zinox laptop, it won't power on but blinks once on the Led indicator. Pls help
See a technician to help you replace the keyboard
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by bro4u: 5:02am On Nov 10, 2018
sotall:
Hi guys, I am a computer engineer and specializes in servicing and repairing laptops. Post your laptops issue here and i will give you solution that would help you fix it yourself.

Do you have a BIOS-passworded laptop and finding it hard to clear the password?

Call or whatsapp me on the number on my signature

Other engineers in the house can contribute.
Good morning bro... I use a Toshiba satellite C660 but just recently when I came to Lag my niece mistakenly poured water on it, since then it hasn't on, I really don't know the amount of water poured on it but I believe it's much because when i removed the battery water dripped out of it. Please I need help as the laptop contains much of my project materials which is very essential... and one more thing, do you think the incidence could have affected my hard drive
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 6:32am On Nov 10, 2018
bro4u:

Good morning bro... I use a Toshiba satellite C660 but just recently when I came to Lag my niece mistakenly poured water on it, since then it hasn't on, I really don't know the amount of water poured on it but I believe it's much because when i removed the battery water dripped out of it. Please I need help as the laptop contains much of my project materials which is very essential... and one more thing, do you think the incidence could have affected my hard drive

Yes, water isn't good to any electronic component.
The effect will depend on how much water and how long it took for you to clean it up
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by bro4u: 6:51am On Nov 10, 2018
sotall:

The effect will depend on how much water and how long it took for you to clean it up
Lord! I've got your number, I'll chat you up for you to run some diagnosis on it to know the actual problem, and also the price of fixing it.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by bro4u: 6:55am On Nov 10, 2018
sotall:

I need to get it done before I leave Lag in 2wks time, I also don't know if the price of repairing it will equate getting a new one... can I get a rough estimate on how much it would cost to fix it please
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 7:32am On Nov 10, 2018
bro4u:

I need to get it done before I leave Lag in 2wks time, I also don't know if the price of repairing it will equate getting a new one... can I get a rough estimate on how much it would cost to fix it please

Can't give an estimate on it till I perform a physical examination on it
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Geebanks(m): 3:20pm On Nov 10, 2018
Goodday pls I use an hp elitebook with windows 10 pro...my system only connects to phone hotspot, once i try to connect to a wireless adapter it connects and shows 'no internet'...i went online and tried a lot of methods but same result...Please kindly help out
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Olatimide(m): 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2018
Please I don't know what's wrong with my PC, it's time and date is just not working, everytime I just have to set it when I want to browse, and it won't even work 5 mins. it virtually displaying the same time and date. The PC is Toshiba satellite l6
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by kosmos95(m): 6:56pm On Jan 03, 2019
pls i have hp laptop 6930p refused to on when i put d charger the charging light remain on, the system did nt av backup battery anymore but the battery is till with it, d problem first start when i was browsing with firefox even have ongoing download file, b4 it went off, after it comes up with blank screen, but all d light is on but nw all is gone.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Olizey(m): 10:41am On Jan 04, 2019
Are you in dire need for an udemy course, ranging from all sort of lectures and tutorials?

Or you need a premium software for your PC?

Or a Premium app for your phone?

Good news folks! YOU CAN GET ANYONE YOU WANT FOR A TOKEN OF 500 NAIRA.

You want proof? You can definitely ask for Screenshots.

I'm as legit as you can imagine.

For more inquries, you can send me a mail at oliseohadike@yahoo.com

1 Share

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Jacobmanny(m): 11:38am On Jan 05, 2019
My mouse pad just stopped working. Trying to fix it, I noticed that my mouse driver was missing. SK I decided to return the windows update to the last one before the mouse pad stopped working but still not working. What could be the problem and how do I fix?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by pholu88(f): 8:27pm On Jan 05, 2019
Please chrome or opera mini is not connecting to network on my system please what can I do?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by noskcid(m): 4:19pm On Jan 18, 2019
sotall:
Hi guys, I am a computer engineer and specializes in servicing and repairing laptops. Post your laptops issue here and i will give you solution that would help you fix it yourself.

Do you have a BIOS-passworded laptop and finding it hard to clear the password?

Call or whatsapp me on the number on my signature

Other engineers in the house can contribute.

Good day boss
Please my ERGO ENGAGE 262 has been giving me one problem and the problem is, the screen is always dim. Even if I increase it to 100 percent it will still be dim. It was not like that before but sometimes I noticed that whenever am using it and I want to charge it the screen will be shaking like it wants to go off but later on the screen went dim and till now it has not been bright. But But screen is bright on external. Please help.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Brightkanna(m): 7:16pm On Jan 18, 2019
I have a Acer any time i shut down it will restart by it self what could be cause?
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by ZTEN(m): 9:58am On Jan 20, 2019
pls i have a problem with my itelp32 hotspot, my computer can't find it on the network list. i wanna connect my phone to browse on like 3 laptops using my hotspot but it's not working.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Dboy55(m): 9:03pm On Jan 20, 2019
noskcid:

Good day boss
Please my ERGO ENGAGE 262 has been giving me one problem and the problem is, the screen is always dim. Even if I increase it to 100 percent it will still be dim. It was not like that before but sometimes I noticed that whenever am using it and I want to charge it the screen will be shaking like it wants to go off but later on the screen went dim and till now it has not been bright. But But screen is bright on external. Please help.
Your screen is bad.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by LordRepz(m): 10:09pm On Jan 20, 2019
Pls what do I do to my HP laptop? Recently when I plug in the charger,it charges for a while and then stops charging. It would tell me,"plugged in but not charging". And then the indicator lights alternates between red and the white colour that indicates battery full. Thanks as I anticipate your responses...
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by noskcid(m): 12:46am On Jan 21, 2019
i don change am but still the same.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 12:21pm On Jan 23, 2019
noskcid:
i don change am but still the same.
You can bring it to my office at Computer village ikeja.
I can help fix it

Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 12:22pm On Jan 23, 2019
LordRepz:
Pls what do I do to my HP laptop? Recently when I plug in the charger,it charges for a while and then stops charging. It would tell me,"plugged in but not charging". And then the indicator lights alternates between red and the white colour that indicates battery full. Thanks as I anticipate your responses...

It's almost certain your battery is going bad. Try another battery . If that doesn't work , try another charger
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by noskcid(m): 1:28pm On Jan 23, 2019
sotall:

I can help fix it

wow am in abuja but i will be coming to lagos next month.
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by nonye6194: 8:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
sotall:

I can help fix it

my windows 8 system has refused to boot properly. it keeps saying it's needs to be repaired etc. all the options to fix the issue I found online can be done only when the system loads correctly but mine isn't. sad

Moreover the drivers are outdated too I think and I've not done any update recently

I'm thinking of re installing windows, which would wipe off my data. that's why I want to bring it to you to help me copy out my files in the HDD before reinstalling a new os (probably windows 10). Then copy my files back

Want to come on Thursday this week. send me a message
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
nonye6194:

my windows 8 system has refused to boot properly. it keeps saying it's needs to be repaired etc. all the options to fix the issue I found online can be done only when the system loads correctly but mine isn't. sad

Moreover the drivers are outdated too I think and I've not done any update recently

I'm thinking of re installing windows, which would wipe off my data. that's why I want to bring it to you to help me copy out my files in the HDD before reinstalling a new os (probably windows 10). Then copy my files back

Want to come on Thursday this week. send me a message on WhatsApp 07089487250
okay
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by nonye6194: 12:31am On Feb 05, 2019
sotall:
okay

How much e go cost abeg
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by sotall(m): 12:34am On Feb 05, 2019
nonye6194:

How much e go cost abeg
check your WhatsApp
Re: Post Your Laptop Problems Here And Get Solution To Fix It Yourself by Emnanuell: 4:34am On Feb 21, 2019
Please, my system is not coming up on battery, but if I remove the battery then start it on AC Power Pack it starts.

Also, after starting it without battery and thereafter put back the battery it charges yet tells me battery not detected. A times it says 100% fully charged yet still gives me battery not detected.

Abeg, what can I do.

(1) (2) (3) ... (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) (55) (56) ... (107) (Reply)

Download Your Huawei And ZTE Modem Unlocker Here!!! / 100 Keyboard Shortcuts (windows) / Unlock Huawei E303 Modem And All Stubborn Modem Unlock Difficulties Solved!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.