Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,191 members, 7,835,960 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? (8539 Views)

Pipeline Surveillance: Buhari To Revoke Jonathan’s Contracts To OPC, Ex-militant / Nigerian Citizenship Eligibility With Regard To Elected Offices / Asari Dokubo Adopts Benin Republic, Dumps Nigerian Citizenship. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by ezeagu(m): 12:40am On Oct 03, 2009
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by aieromon(m): 2:35am On Oct 03, 2009
Lwkmd tongue
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by asunaobi(m): 5:22am On Oct 03, 2009
Good talk! I am hundred percent with you guyz. Before I use to think that Nigeria is such a great country full of intelligent people but after having the opportunity to mix up with other smaller African countries I realize how mumu we are. We are just noise makers that are so lucky to have oil and that is exactly how other African countries see us. It is very annoying and very shameful to identify yourself as a Nigerian. Sorry guyz! I am not trying to sound so cynical about the whole thing but I think what I have just said is the truth.

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by Nezan(m): 10:33am On Oct 03, 2009
You can start b signing out of NAIRAland grin grin
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by igboboy1(m): 11:40am On Oct 03, 2009
@Poster do whatever floats your boat

Nigeria anyway is a whiteman's creation,
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by chosen04(f): 12:15pm On Oct 03, 2009
ezeagu:

I LOVE THIS FLAG. FAR BETTER THAN THAT "GREEN WHITE GREEN"====== I WANT TO DENOUNCE NIGERIA FOR MY BELOVED BIAFRA SOON!!!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by Lamenting(m): 12:31pm On Oct 03, 2009
WHY DO U WANT TO CHANGE YOUR CITIZENSHIP WHEN MANY AFRIKANS WANT TO BE A NIGERIAN; ANYWHERE I AM IN BENIN - TOGO - GHANA. ANYTIME THEY NOTICED AM A NIGERIAN DEM GO JUST DEY SHIVER AND ME I GO JUST DEY COOL WITH ALL shocked ON ME. ABEG NO RUN OOOO!!!!  MA SALO MA SA LO OOO!!!! grin cool
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Oct 03, 2009
All those fake nlanders who gave insults more than ideas i say you are the greatest fools alive because most of you are patriotic to your ethnicity and not to a failed state that is Nigeria, most of you are acting out false patriotism and you guys are the same bastards who support freedom of speech. Someone showed us what the constitution said about denouncing your citizenship, i bet most of y'all fools never knew the constitution contained that.
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by bidemi12(m): 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2009
Also true grin
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by Abuzola(m): 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2009
@Babaearly

I have known you to be so stupid and gullible, must you booast of your foolishness

wink
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by AfroCynic: 4:29pm On Oct 03, 2009
Lol, the thread starter is a clown! You do not need any advice to renounce your citizenship, just use the new passport that you have. I am naija for life, even I do not have a Naija passport, nothing will change that,
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Oct 03, 2009
Even the pedophile abuzola has something to say.
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by Abuzola(m): 12:22am On Oct 04, 2009
You still dey talk, you no get shame at all at all.
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by asunaobi(m): 1:12am On Oct 04, 2009
For people who still support the current state of things in Nigeria for the sake of being patriotic, I say to you all wake up please from your sleep. As the world resources runs dry with increament in world population, foreign well organised countries will directly start invading stupid un organised weak countires of which Nigeria is one of them. I mean, currently we are been invaded but indirectly but soon, mark my words its going to be direct confrontation. Our selfish pride is killing us. Nigeria should humble itself and learn how to transform itself from already self transformed countries like China, Malaysia, Singapore etc.
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by becomrich15: 7:50pm On Oct 04, 2009
stop shouting biafra. it would never happen. It is only a stupid igbo that still dream of biafra. when really most igbo depend on trading. How do they feed thier family. Uwazubike has no billion dollar in account for them.

And akwa ibom and others are you sure would ever go with you.

The igbos should think careful what is best for them. But this shout of biafra is stupid.

The only biafra possible is this one in the picture below, if that is what you are asking for go lucky.

Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by THEAMAKA(f): 7:53pm On Oct 04, 2009
youre an idiot.
BECOMRICH YOURE AN IDIOT!!

who said im dreaming of Biafra?
who told you that?
because im igbo?

honestly i think Biafra has FAILED and is OVER WITH.
so dont drag my name in that bullshit.

once again, you are misquoting me.
using my name just because im igbo.
there has never been once that i said i would want to see Biafra happen, i like Nigeria the way it is.

just because im igbo doesnt mean i agree with aloy or beaf or ikeyman or whatever.
so mind yourself, you lousy BITCH!
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by becomrich15: 7:57pm On Oct 04, 2009
Amaka check for your reply.
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by chic2pimp(m): 7:58pm On Oct 04, 2009
LOL @ those Photos from Becoomrich  grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy. This Guy is really a wasteman.
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:00pm On Oct 04, 2009
becomrich,:

Amaka check for your reply.
exactly, you have nothing to say.
typical lousy bitch that you are.

take that shit and shove it up your ass.

dont you dare drag me under or even put me in the same category as ikeyman, beaf, aloy, ect
cause thats JUST NOT ME, AT ALL.
i love yoruba people, all Nigerians.
unlike you and others.
so Bleep off, loser.
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by ezeagu(m): 8:07pm On Oct 04, 2009
THE AMAKA:

i like Nigeria the way it is.

Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:08pm On Oct 04, 2009
ezeagu:

good for you.
keep throwing up if it makes you feel better.
tongue
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by ezeagu(m): 8:11pm On Oct 04, 2009
THE AMAKA:

good for you.
keep throwing up if it makes you feel better.
tongue

Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by asha80(m): 8:13pm On Oct 04, 2009
For someone born and brought up in america saying she likes the way nigeria is amaka i guess you do not know nigeria.

I just give one week to stay in anyplace in nigeria that mindset of yours will change without persuasion.
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:14pm On Oct 04, 2009
asha 80:

For someone born and brought up in america saying she likes the way nigeria is amaka i guess you do not know nigeria.

I just give one week to stay in anyplace in nigeria that mindset of yours will change without persuasion.
actually ive been to nigeria twice.
and i didnt say i liked the way NIGERIA WAS BEING RUN, i said i like the way Nigeria is right now.
i didnt say anything involving politics.
i love it the way it is, it should stay that way.

just too many hard headed people. undecided
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by asha80(m): 8:18pm On Oct 04, 2009
Ezeagu you are really buying into this biafra project undecided.I thought you are pro nigeria with modifications

THE AMAKA:

and i didnt say i liked the way NIGERIA WAS BEING RUN, i said i like the way Nigeria is right now.
i didnt say anything involving politics.

just too many hard headed people. undecided

Well i guess you like the geographical nigeria looking big and populous.'giant of africa' lwkmd
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:19pm On Oct 04, 2009
yes ooo!!
any problem?

just my opinion.
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by ezeagu(m): 8:20pm On Oct 04, 2009
THE AMAKA:

Like this?

undecided
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by ezeagu(m): 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2009
THE AMAKA:

Are you going back to live there?
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:22pm On Oct 04, 2009
dont even start with me.
did i say i liked the WAY IT WAS BEING RUN?
i just love my people, and dividing is not the answer.

so shove it!
i dont feel like going back and doing research, i dont think the igbo elites will be any different.
itll proably be the same scenario.
so dividing isnt exactly the answer.
there are better ways than just being tribalist and blaming everything on everyone else.
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by ezeagu(m): 8:25pm On Oct 04, 2009
THE AMAKA:

dont even start with me.
did i say i liked the WAY IT WAS BEING RUN?
i just love my people, and dividing is not the answer.

so shove it!
i dont feel like going back and doing research, i dont think the igbo elites will be any different.
itll proably be the same scenario.
so dividing isnt exactly the answer.
there are better ways than just being tribalist and blaming everything on everyone else.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Are. You. Going. Back. To. Live. In. Nigeria?
Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by ijawgirl: 8:27pm On Oct 04, 2009
LOL becomrich yr jokes man haha

Re: How Can I Revoke My Nigerian Citizenship? by THEAMAKA(f): 8:30pm On Oct 04, 2009
going back to live in Nigeria?
have i ever lived in Nigeria, besides the two times that i visited?
if NIGERIA gets better then i could really see myself living there.
a country with a ton of black people, i just love it.
people that I CAN RELATE TO, from everywhere.
but i aint going to live in no Biafra, thats one thing im not gonna do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Adekunle Fajuyi In Our Hearts / No Need For Sovereign National Conference – Gej / APC Holds Campaign Rally In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.