Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

My Oh My! Yoruba Girl With “massive” B0’0bs Shuts Down Social Media (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Oh My! Yoruba Girl With “massive” B0’0bs Shuts Down Social Media (photos) (2825 Views)

Snoop Dogg Cheating With Celina Powell, Exposed On Social Media (Photos) / Female Fitness Trainer Shuts Down Social Media With Seductive Photos / E-money Bombarded With Careless Help Requests On Social Media (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Oh My! Yoruba Girl With “massive” B0’0bs Shuts Down Social Media (photos) by kennedy45(m): 8:41pm On Aug 28, 2016
A look at her social media page may force one to believe that she may be having challenges managing her natural bosom against the irregular size.
This is Biola, self-styled Biolalicious on Instagram probably from the adjective ‘delicious’ which could be r0mantically related to her mind-boggling breasts that have caused a mild scare on Instagram and a rush of followers.
She is from the South-western part of Nigeria. The young lady with her relationship status unknown regularly flaunts her bosom on social media either in photos or videos.
Several followers have been seen dropping flirty and erotic messages in the comment box of her picture posts as they lust after her rare natural endowment.
The dark-skinned young lady may not be the most beautiful in the league of ladies on social media but her boobs seem to be doing the magic for her. See more photos below:
see more==>>http://kennedyclement..com.ng/2016/08/my-oh-my-yoruba-girl-with-massive-b00bs.html

1 Share

Re: My Oh My! Yoruba Girl With “massive” B0’0bs Shuts Down Social Media (photos) by MilesLamar(m): 8:43pm On Aug 28, 2016
haba diz pic don old naa.. I been dey 4yrs d first tym wey ah see am.
Re: My Oh My! Yoruba Girl With “massive” B0’0bs Shuts Down Social Media (photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
u prefer boobs, I prefer Mamary glands
Re: My Oh My! Yoruba Girl With “massive” B0’0bs Shuts Down Social Media (photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 28, 2016
She tried
Re: My Oh My! Yoruba Girl With “massive” B0’0bs Shuts Down Social Media (photos) by jessiecah(f): 12:21am On Aug 29, 2016
Shuts down indeed undecided stupid attempt

(1) (Reply)

Is It Just Me Or Is Olamide Getting Really Fat? (photo) / Keep My Dread Or Take It Out, Chika Ike Asked Fans On Instagram, See Reaction. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.