Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

A Restaurateur Asks Veiled Muslim Women To Leave His Establishment. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Restaurateur Asks Veiled Muslim Women To Leave His Establishment. (1868 Views)

Delta Pastor Orders Church Members To Leave Wedding Reception Over Alcohol / Bishop Oyedepo Asks Lady To Return To The Altar After Her Testimony At Shiloh / "Who Can Donate N1 Billion?" Pastor Adeboye Asks - Daddy Freeze, Davido React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Restaurateur Asks Veiled Muslim Women To Leave His Establishment. by plappville(f): 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2016
A video posted on social networks shows a conversation between two clients and one that appears as the leader of a Seine-Saint-Denis restaurant. He asks them to leave after stating that "all Muslims are terrorists."

The video circulated widely on social networks. Two veiled women filmed their altercation -which would place Saturday- with the one presented as the leader of a Seine-Saint-Denis restaurant. "Madam, terrorists are Muslims and all Muslims are terrorists," joked the man with one of the clients. He added: "People like you I not angry with me, period."

Supported by a community site, Islam & Info, the video begins in the middle of the conversation. "We do not want to be served by racist" exclaims one of the women that we hear in the recording. The other tries to calm her. But the man in front replies: "Racists they do not kill people like me." One of the two clients which one sees the veil exclaims: "Because we put bombs sir?" The restaurateur retorted: "Madam, terrorists are Muslims and all Muslims are terrorists there this sentence says it all Scan-there and then that's it..." They then said to be "in a secular country" and have "the right to have an opinion." "I am master in my" them, he says, before asking them to leave. The video ends with a conversation where one of two veiled client explained that the police will intervene.

http://www.msn.com/fr-fr/actualite/france/video-un-restaurateur-demande-%C3%A0-des-femmes-voil%C3%A9es-de-quitter-son-%C3%A9tablissement/ar-AAibxoX?li=BBoJIji&ocid=mailsignout

Re: A Restaurateur Asks Veiled Muslim Women To Leave His Establishment. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 28, 2016
You wont blame him

4 Likes

Re: A Restaurateur Asks Veiled Muslim Women To Leave His Establishment. by yomi007k(m): 9:33pm On Aug 28, 2016
dicefrost:
You wont blame him
abi oo

1 Like

Re: A Restaurateur Asks Veiled Muslim Women To Leave His Establishment. by plappville(f): 9:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
dicefrost:
You wont blame him

Exactly, many of these people are very angry for losing thier loved ones to allah's army.

ISIS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Restaurateur Asks Veiled Muslim Women To Leave His Establishment. by metalDETECTED(m): 9:49pm On Aug 28, 2016
I am here to forment trouble angry
Re: A Restaurateur Asks Veiled Muslim Women To Leave His Establishment. by plappville(f): 10:07pm On Aug 28, 2016
metalDETECTED:
I am here to forment trouble angry

Only Muslims foment trouble and am sure you are not one! undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Restaurateur Asks Veiled Muslim Women To Leave His Establishment. by elrony(m): 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2016
His restaurant, his business!!!...

2 Likes

Re: A Restaurateur Asks Veiled Muslim Women To Leave His Establishment. by plappville(f): 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
elrony:
His restaurant, his business!!!...

Yes, but He is gonna get penalised for this. The French government will favour Islam once again .

As Usual, politics will turn it around. . cheesy
Re: A Restaurateur Asks Veiled Muslim Women To Leave His Establishment. by elrony(m): 8:16am On Aug 30, 2016
plappville:

Yes, but He is gonna get penalised for this. The French government will favour Islam once again .

Lol...The government ain't got nothing on him!.. it's his business! !!

He was probably scared of being blown up!
Re: A Restaurateur Asks Veiled Muslim Women To Leave His Establishment. by HMZi: 9:05am On Aug 30, 2016
#islamaphobia ..its not like what happened is nice but we all know what the world has faced cos of religion especially i.s.l.a..m,its left 4 the muslims to aggresively prove us wrong but i don't see them doing that(s/o to yoruba muslims,they r great)..the bible and koran both have sections that support violence bt it feels like muslims love to act on theirs
Re: A Restaurateur Asks Veiled Muslim Women To Leave His Establishment. by Nobody: 10:11am On Aug 30, 2016
plappville:

I don't think so.
Re: A Restaurateur Asks Veiled Muslim Women To Leave His Establishment. by plappville(f): 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2016
elrony:

Lol...The government ain't got nothing on him!.. it's his business! !!

He was probably scared of being blown up!

You dont understand, they will label him a RACIST!!! Thats how the Muslims here behave.
Re: A Restaurateur Asks Veiled Muslim Women To Leave His Establishment. by plappville(f): 1:16pm On Aug 30, 2016
gimakon:

I don't think so.

The last time i checked on the media, it seems the man is appealing because case don fall press am.

Muslims in France will always have thier way as far as François Holland is still in power. He has ties with Muslims leaders. Muslims voted him in.
Re: A Restaurateur Asks Veiled Muslim Women To Leave His Establishment. by plappville(f): 1:38pm On Aug 30, 2016
I think thier aim was to provoke the man. They do not eat pig, nor eat none halal food. And They knew French restaurants are not halal so why do they go in there?
Its to provoke the man and they got what they wanted. They made him look stupid by been sorry.

Dont be surprise, this Man will be a target in the future by allahh's army. They will definitely kill him for stopping muslims women from his restaurant. Like they did to Charlie Hebdo magazine.

I am so sure the man is afraid thats why he is apologising. Soon, French people will start appologising when they lost thier loved ones to allah.

Pathetic! !
Re: A Restaurateur Asks Veiled Muslim Women To Leave His Establishment. by elrony(m): 2:09pm On Aug 30, 2016
plappville:

You dont understand, they will label him a RACIST!!! Thats how the Muslims here behave.

Lol... from his alleged actions,I really don't think he gives a hoot about that tho!... he's all about himself and his business!
Re: A Restaurateur Asks Veiled Muslim Women To Leave His Establishment. by Perhaps: 3:43pm On Aug 30, 2016
plappville:
I think thier aim was to provoke the man. They do not eat pig, nor eat none halal food. And They knew French restaurants are not halal so why do they go in there?
Its to provoke the man and they got what they wanted. They made him look stupid by been sorry.
Dont be surprise, this Man will be a target in the future by allahh's army. They will definitely kill him for stopping muslims women from his restaurant. Like they did to Charlie Hebdo magazine.
I am so sure the man is afraid thats why he is apologising. Soon, French people will start appologising when they lost thier loved ones to allah.
Pathetic! !

I'm sure you must be happy now.
You said something reasonable. undecided
Ode.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Restaurateur Asks Veiled Muslim Women To Leave His Establishment. by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 30, 2016
plappville:
I think thier aim was to provoke the man.

"I THINK"!..........."I THINK"................"I THINK".

plappvillemoi how much you love to " THINK" that i dont really LOVE you.

Why are you so into GUESSING all the time. When are you going start following CERTAINTY and stop "I THINK". "PERHAPS", "DEM SAY",

O my SWEET plappvillemoi.............!!!

Well, more grease to you elbow.......KEEP UP YOUR GREAT EFFORTS IN SPREADING THE RELIGION OF PEACE IN YOUR OWN STYLE.

You doing a FANTASTIC JOB. Thank you so so MUCH...........KEEP IT UP.

Did they write PORK and WINE ONLY on the outside of the resturant?

3 Likes

Re: A Restaurateur Asks Veiled Muslim Women To Leave His Establishment. by plappville(f): 9:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
Perhaps:

I'm sure you must be happy now.
You said something reasonable. undecided
Ode.

Perhaps: Hello Truthman2012.
This is my first post on Nairaland and it might also be the last.
You don't know me and we'll, as much as I'd love to say I don't know you too, I think I actually do.
I know you or at least the person you try to portray yourself as..
I have virtually read all of your Nairaland posts just to try to get a picture of the kind of person you might be and right now, i think I have come to understand what kind that is.
One thing(which is really the only thing I know you for) is your enthusiasm towards proving(more like attacking) Islam as terrible as anything could possibly be.
While your doggedness in doing so is superb, I have a couple of things I'd love you to try to consider.

1. You're a Christian. I'm sure you love your religion.
I'm a Muslim. I love my religion. I'd do anything to be a better person in my religion.
In the light of that, don't you think it'd actually be better if you in spite of your grave hate of Muslims and Islam in general, leave us alone and try to work on your personal relationship with God
I mean, fine, Islam is this, Islam is that, the Quran is this, Muhammad is that, FINE. We agree.
Can you now take time out to being a better Christian than actually a better attacker.

2. In all fairness, this religious feuds are always going to exist. A Muslim won't want to admit Islam, the Quran or the Prophets are wrong and a Christian won't want to believe his or her religion is wrong either.
As a result of this, there'd always be a conflict. ALWAYS.

So, Truthman2012, even if you're not going to listen to me as a person of a different religion, listen to me as a person. A human being like you.
All you're doing is not helping anyone. In fact, if you're being sincere with yourself, you'd know it's just creating more hatred, more despair, more anger between people.

My name is Fadilulah. I am a Muslim. I am not a terrorist. I am not a child molester. I am not a polygamist. I am a HUMAN BEING like you.
I am your brother.
Needless talking to you. I can see you are Pained!!
I will expose Islam evil agenda. You think everyone will keep quite? Sorry! wink
Re: A Restaurateur Asks Veiled Muslim Women To Leave His Establishment. by plappville(f): 9:49pm On Aug 30, 2016
grin
WORDWORLD:

"I THINK"!..........."I THINK"................"I THINK".

plappvillemoi how much you love to " THINK" that i dont really LOVE you.

Why are you so into GUESSING all the time. When are you going start following CERTAINTY and stop "I THINK". "PERHAPS", "DEM SAY",

O my SWEET plappvillemoi.............!!!

Well, more grease to you elbow.......KEEP UP YOUR GREAT EFFORTS IN SPREADING THE RELIGION OF PEACE IN YOUR OWN STYLE.

You doing a FANTASTIC JOB. Thank you so so MUCH...........KEEP IT UP.

Did they write PORK and WINE ONLY on the outside of the resturant?

Did i think with your brain?

You are just PAINED. cheesy grin
Re: A Restaurateur Asks Veiled Muslim Women To Leave His Establishment. by Perhaps: 6:57am On Aug 31, 2016
plappville:

Needless talking to you. I can see you are Pained!!
I will expose Islam evil agenda. You think everyone will keep quite? Sorry! wink
Oh, really?
Remind me again what's paining me about all you wrote?
I know you or at least the person you project yourself to be and I hope, I really hope your real self is better than this lonely scumbag you try to portray yourself as.

Keep up the good work anyway.
You're making more people interested in Islam.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Restaurateur Asks Veiled Muslim Women To Leave His Establishment. by johnydon22(m): 8:08am On Aug 31, 2016
I do not understand the hypocrisy you all exhibit when your religion is not victim.

supposing this happened to a christian, none of you here will be supporting it or saying the french government will be wrong to support the women, the man will be given names like

-Anti-Christ
-satan
-persecutor

and all nonsense and stuff but here just because the women are muslims makes it ok.

Hypocrites.

It's ironic that jesus argued against hypocrites, his followers ended up being the worst hypocrites on planet earth.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Restaurateur Asks Veiled Muslim Women To Leave His Establishment. by CoolUsername: 4:37pm On Aug 31, 2016
johnydon22:
I do not understand the hypocrisy you all exhibit when your religion is not victim.

supposing this happened to a christian, none of you here will be supporting it or saying the french government will be wrong to support the women, the man will be given names like

-Anti-Christ
-satan
-persecutor

and all nonsense and stuff but here just because the women are muslims makes it ok.

Hypocrites.

It's ironic that jesus argued against hypocrites, his followers ended up being the worst hypocrites on planet earth.

This is murky territory. We can't deny what France and other parts of Europe have suffered at the hands of Islam (terrorism, increase in tape cases, etc) but it is clearly wrong to discriminate against Muslim women. If for example, we say that catering services aren't allowed to discriminate against gay weddings then this act shouldn't go unpunished either.

You don't fight an opposing ideology with closed-mindedness and prejudice.

Unfortunately, religion is just another form of 'us vs them' way of thinking that won't allow people view issues objectively.
Re: A Restaurateur Asks Veiled Muslim Women To Leave His Establishment. by plappville(f): 9:50pm On Aug 31, 2016
johnydon22:

-Anti-Christ
-satan
-persecutor

Hypocrites.

What victim are you talking about? Islam a victim? Everyone is a target, including moderate Muslims. Isis are the true example of Muhammad. It seems you have not been hearing/seeing all the atrocities committed in France and some state in the EU. There is tension in France already, why provoking it? Many French people lost thier single child to Islamistes terrorists. You may understand that not all Muslims are terrorist. But someone who lost his beloved will put all of them in one basket. You cant blame the owner of the Restuarant.

He lost his friend last year to allah. What makes you think he will love allah and his people? I personally dont hate Muslims. I just hate islam with passion. It is a religion that promotes hate and degrade black people.
Re: A Restaurateur Asks Veiled Muslim Women To Leave His Establishment. by Empiree: 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
plappville:

that's the POWER of Islam. Get over it
Re: A Restaurateur Asks Veiled Muslim Women To Leave His Establishment. by plappville(f): 10:02pm On Aug 31, 2016
Perhaps:

Oh, really?
Remind me again what's paining me about all you wrote?
I know you or at least the person you project yourself to be and I hope, I really hope your real self is better than this lonely scumbag you try to portray yourself as.

You know what your pain is. It hurts you when Islam is exposed. You come here to defend islam when the real representatives are proud of themselves. They know they are like thier prophet. They kill with the Quranic text and hadiths. Dont you see them in thier videos? They are allah's true army. cheesy

Keep up the good work anyway.
You're making more people interested in Islam.

More people are digging to know how evil Islam really is based on what have been happening. As we are talking here, more are rising to criticise Islam. You cant stop this for happening. Before People dont even look at thier faces. But today, when a muslim walk in front of you, you will distance him because we do not know who carries a gun or bomb. They killed in a shopping center, in a train in France and Germany, in a night club in a concert etcetera. So anyone scared of muslims shouldnt be blame!!
Re: A Restaurateur Asks Veiled Muslim Women To Leave His Establishment. by plappville(f): 10:05pm On Aug 31, 2016
Empiree:
that's the POWER of Islam. Get over it

Powee of Islam =Power from Satan the god of this world tongue

But where was this power when Muha.mmad ate the food pois.on that killed him? undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Restaurateur Asks Veiled Muslim Women To Leave His Establishment. by Empiree: 10:09pm On Aug 31, 2016
plappville:

Powee of Islam =Power from Satan the god of this world tongue

But where was this power when Muha.mmad ate the food pois.on that killed him? undecided
well, I'm sure the poison would have killed you INSTANTLY rather than 4 years later if that was you. undecided
Re: A Restaurateur Asks Veiled Muslim Women To Leave His Establishment. by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 02, 2016
plappville:

What victim are you talking about? Islam a victim? Everyone is a target, including moderate Muslims. Isis are the true example of Muhammad. It seems you have not been hearing/seeing all the atrocities committed in France and some state in the EU. There is tension in France already, why provoking it? Many French people lost thier single child to Islamistes terrorists. You may understand that not all Muslims are terrorist. But someone who lost his beloved will put all of them in one basket. You cant blame the owner of the Restuarant.

He lost his friend last year to allah. What makes you think he will love allah and his people? I personally dont hate Muslims. I just hate islam with passion. It is a religion that promotes hate and degrade black people.

MY SWEET PLAPPVILLE JUST KEEP UP THE GOOD WORKS. WE LOVE YOU!!! DO NOT RELENT IS EXPOSING IN STYLE THE RELIGION OF PEACE.................... SPREADING ISLAM O! ABEG BIKO.

AND DON'T YOU WORRY. OUR PUPPET, THAT STUDGE IN FRANCE WHO WE MUSLIMS PULL HIS STRINGS AT OUR WILL AS WE PLEASE. (laughing.....................HU-LA-LA..........we muslims got a STRUDGE in France. WONDERFUL FRENCH PRESIDENT) WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF BUSINESS.

HU-LA-LA-LA-........LA-LA-LA.........LA-LA-LA.............FRANCIOS HOLLANDE OUR STUDGE AND PUPPET.........HU-LA-LA-LA.

MUSLIMS ARE IN CONTROL.

GO! ISLAM.................GO!ISLAM...................GO!ISLAM............ISLAM ON THE MOVE.

Do you KNOW how many millions of refuges that are MUSLIMS that have been entering europe since QULF WAR1?

Woa.............Hu-la-la.!

Allah is indeed GREAT.

Anyway for your INCREDIBLE ENERGY and PASSION we your exhibit towards EXPOSING ISLAM to the rest of the world I had to dedicated a whole thread in THANKING YOU for always feeding us with vital INFORMATION.

U DEY TRY ABEG! CHAI.......................

Title of thread: MY SWEET PLAPPVILLE KEEP UP D GOOD WORK IN SPREADING ISLAM IN STYLE. www.nairaland.com/3320807/sweet-plappville-keep-up-d

SO,DID YOU SAY FRANCE IS ALL TENSED? Woa another great news from our GREAT INFORMER.

Do you know that,

"The OPPRESSED and INJURED do have an ADVANTAGE over the fortunate and free. They need not grope for a purpose in life, nor eat their hearts out over wasted opportunities. GRIEVANCE AND EXTRAVAGANT HOPE ARE MEAT AND DRINK TO THEIR SOULS, AND THERE IS A HERO'S GARRMET TO FIT ANY SIZE, AND AN IMPERISHABLE ALIBI TO JUSTIFY INDIVIDUAL FAILURE". Eric Hoffer.

Dem NEVER tense for France and EU.........TENSION NEVER CATCH DEM. Did you citizens of France kept mute when your government was throwing BOMBS at innocent civilians far away from home.?

Do you know the WAR CRIMES hanging around their necks of FRANCE and the rest of ALLIED FORCES?

Uncountable Orphans, Uncountable Widows, Uncountable DEAD e.t.c e.t.c ...............while the LIVING WHOSE DREAMS they have and is still being keep shattered in the MIDDLE EAST since GULF WAR1 till date all because of their GREED FOR CRUDE OIL these desert Arabs crude oil?

Can you compare the statistics with the casualties France has suffered?..............All those INNOCENT LIVES lost in the hands of these so called SUPPER POWERS in the Middle East........including Saudi Arabia?

So, France is ALL so TENSED today. THANKS ONCE AGAIN FOR THIS INFORMATION O! SO, THEY FRENCH PEOPLE ARE ALL SHAKING IN THEIR PANTS all because of a few KNOCK-OUT thrown at them.

Hu-la-la.............its getting very EXCITINGLY INTERESTING.

SHAKING! SHAKING!!! SHAKING!!! SHAKE IT.

WHAT YOU SOW SHALL YOU REAP. ANYWAY OUR PUPPET IS THERE TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS FOR WE MUSLIMS.

I IMPLOY YOU TO WATCH A DOCUMENTARY TITLED: 'Why we fight'. Written and Directed by Eugene Jerecki an America.

INSTEAD OF ALWAYS CRYING IN AGONY MY SWEET PLAPPVILLE. BUT THEN KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. DON'T RELENT IN YOUR EFFORTS IN SPREADING THE RELIGION OF PEACE.

Whether via CONFLICTING method or CONCORDANCE method. YOU ARE SPREADING ISLAM.

Keep up the good work.

1 Like

Re: A Restaurateur Asks Veiled Muslim Women To Leave His Establishment. by plappville(f): 9:53pm On Sep 02, 2016
Empiree:
well, I'm sure the poison would have killed you INSTANTLY rather than 4 years later if that was you. undecided

Stories.... cheesy

My signature is hunting euh... tongue
Re: A Restaurateur Asks Veiled Muslim Women To Leave His Establishment. by plappville(f): 10:07pm On Sep 02, 2016
WORDWORLD:

MY SWEET PLAPPVILLE JUST KEEP UP THE GOOD WORKS. WE LOVE YOU!!! DO NOT RELENT IS EXPOSING IN STYLE THE RELIGION OF PEACE.................... SPREADING ISLAM O! ABEG BIKO.

AND DON'T YOU WORRY. OUR PUPPET, THAT STUDGE IN FRANCE WHO WE MUSLIMS PULL HIS STRINGS AT OUR WILL AS WE PLEASE. (laughing.....................HU-LA-LA..........we muslims got a STRUDGE in France. WONDERFUL FRENCH PRESIDENT) WILL TAKE GOOD CARE OF BUSINESS.

HU-LA-LA-LA-........LA-LA-LA.........LA-LA-LA.............FRANCIOS HOLLANDE OUR STUDGE AND PUPPET.........HU-LA-LA-LA.

MUSLIMS ARE IN CONTROL.

GO! ISLAM.................GO!ISLAM...................GO!ISLAM............ISLAM ON THE MOVE.

Do you KNOW how many millions of refuges that are MUSLIMS that have been entering europe since QULF WAR1?

Woa.............Hu-la-la.!

Allah is indeed GREAT.

Anyway for your INCREDIBLE ENERGY and PASSION we your exhibit towards EXPOSING ISLAM to the rest of the world I had to dedicated a whole thread in THANKING YOU for always feeding us with vital INFORMATION.

U DEY TRY ABEG! CHAI.......................

Title of thread: MY SWEET PLAPPVILLE KEEP UP D GOOD WORK IN SPREADING ISLAM IN STYLE. www.nairaland.com/3320807/sweet-plappville-keep-up-d

SO,DID YOU SAY FRANCE IS ALL TENSED? Woa another great news from our GREAT INFORMER.

Do you know that,

"The OPPRESSED and INJURED do have an ADVANTAGE over the fortunate and free. They need not grope for a purpose in life, nor eat their hearts out over wasted opportunities. GRIEVANCE AND EXTRAVAGANT HOPE ARE MEAT AND DRINK TO THEIR SOULS, AND THERE IS A HERO'S GARRMET TO FIT ANY SIZE, AND AN IMPERISHABLE ALIBI TO JUSTIFY INDIVIDUAL FAILURE". Eric Hoffer.

Dem NEVER tense for France and EU.........TENSION NEVER CATCH DEM. Did you citizens of France kept mute when your government was throwing BOMBS at innocent civilians far away from home.?

Do you know the WAR CRIMES hanging around their necks of FRANCE and the rest of ALLIED FORCES?

Uncountable Orphans, Uncountable Widows, Uncountable DEAD e.t.c e.t.c ...............while the LIVING WHOSE DREAMS they have and is still being keep shattered in the MIDDLE EAST since GULF WAR1 till date all because of their GREED FOR CRUDE OIL these desert Arabs crude oil?

Can you compare the statistics with the casualties France has suffered?..............All those INNOCENT LIVES lost in the hands of these so called SUPPER POWERS in the Middle East........including Saudi Arabia?

So, France is ALL so TENSED today. THANKS ONCE AGAIN FOR THIS INFORMATION O! SO, THEY FRENCH PEOPLE ARE ALL SHAKING IN THEIR PANTS all because of a few KNOCK-OUT thrown at them.

Hu-la-la.............its getting very EXCITINGLY INTERESTING.

SHAKING! SHAKING!!! SHAKING!!! SHAKE IT.

WHAT YOU SOW SHALL YOU REAP. ANYWAY OUR PUPPET IS THERE TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS FOR WE MUSLIMS.

I IMPLOY YOU TO WATCH A DOCUMENTARY TITLED: 'Why we fight'. Written and Directed by Eugene Jerecki an America.

INSTEAD OF ALWAYS CRYING IN AGONY MY SWEET PLAPPVILLE. BUT THEN KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK. DON'T RELENT IN YOUR EFFORTS IN SPREADING THE RELIGION OF PEACE.

Whether via CONFLICTING method or CONCORDANCE method. YOU ARE SPREADING ISLAM.

Keep up the good work.

Blablabla. ...storyteller. . cheesy

You have forgot that there is no other person in world history indirectly responsible for so many deaths as muhamad. In the name of a.llah at least half a billion people were slaughterd 500 to 600 million.

Muhammad was responsible for mass killing in history. He personally killed men in battle and had his critics assassinated. Just like Isis do today. Kill anyone who criticise islam or Muhammad. You too attack me for exposing islam. cheesy but i am not moved. Many do not know the evil agenda of islam. Forums are exposing islam each passing day.

Am sure you know that the deadliest genocide in history is 80-300 Million Hindus killed by muslim suppressors. Oh Yes!!! Thats how Islam wsnts to dominate the world. angry

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests_on_the_Indian_subcontinent#Impact_of_Islam_and_Muslims_in_India

1 Like

Re: A Restaurateur Asks Veiled Muslim Women To Leave His Establishment. by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 03, 2016
My PLAP-PLAP, Do you KNOW how many millions of refuges, MUSLIMS by faith who have been migrating to Europe ever since QULF WAR1 after their homes have been destroyed by THE WARLORDS OF OUR WORLD OF HYPOCRITES LIKE YOU, PLAPPVILLE WHO JUDGE BY DOUBLE STANDARD?

Let me show you one of the personal signatories I adore the most on NAIRALAND.

Its by the moniker 'CHUBHIE'. Who always fights against INJUSTICE other EVILS in our political system and society at large.

He wrote as thus,his personal signature:

"HE THAT WOULD MAKE HIS OWN LIBERTY SECURE, MUST GUARD EVEN HIS ENEMY FROM OPPRESSION FOR IF HE VIOLATES THIS DUTY, HE ESTABLISHES A PRECEDENT THAT WILL REACH HIMSELF".

Since you, PLAPPVILLE don't AT ALL stand on ANY MORAL VALUES except, PREJUDICE, PASSIONATE HATE THAT STENCH FROM YOUR IGNORANT AND SELF CONCEIT SOUL WHICH HAS BLINDED ITS EYES OF JUSTICE.

Johnydon22 had this as a REMARK of you. By the way he is a NON-MUSLIM.

johnydon22:

-Anti-Christ
-satan
-persecutor

Hypocrites.

But instead of looking inward and doing an introspection of your straying soul..........You further went astray by replying him as below.

plappville:

From my DEDICATED study of MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE, people with PATHOLOGICALS.......,NARCISST, MYTHOMANIAS....... HYPOCRITES..........E.T.C all these diseases that makes a PATHOLOGICAL IMPURE SOUL like yours.

Such CHRONICALLY MENTALLY ILL on the extreme end of the spectrum have no interest in SELF-INSIGHT. Just take a look at how you had to tell a BLATANT LIE, saying ISLAM DEGRADES BLACK PEOPLE. Further exhibiting your INSENSITIVITY to johnydon22's remarks, A HYPOCRITE.

In PSYCHOLOGY its called PROJECTION. You are trying to play the "BLAMESHIFT GAME". While what such people end up doing is exposing their being a SCH-NOOK. For your thread is not about 2 BLACK WOMEN being ill treated by a SHEIK with a big turban wrapped around his head.

Its about two Muslim women who had gone to patronize a restaurant owned by a NON -MUSLIM who taunted them for their faith in a religion that you HATE WITH A PASSION,ISLAM.For you to bring this story up here without haven applied any THOUGHT EXPERIMENT to know that its not in your favour. Shows how TRUELY, TRUELY on the extreme end of MENTAL ILLNESS you keep torturing your soul my dear.

Such MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE like you PLAPPVILLE are unwilling to see their own short comings and will use everything in their power to avoid being held accountable for them. A GREAT TRAIT ABOUT SUCH PEOPLE IS THAT THEY ARE JUST TOO DULL. JUST TOO DULL. IF NOT FOR YOUR BEING AN ACUTE SCH-NOOK. YOU ARE NOT EVEN SUPPOSE TO OPEN THIS THREAD AT ALL BEING A PASSIONATE HATER OF ISLAM. Because the thread is not about a Muslim ill treating a two Christain NUNs, so that you can CRY "ISLAM THE RELIGION THAT PROMOTES HATE". But your pathological hatred has tilted you into a cesspool of INSANITY where you keep crying in AGONY. WHAT A PITY!

Don't you know that JUSTICE is the periquiste to PEACE. That is the message chubhie has passed in an Intelligent way in his personal signature. Just incase you are JUST TOO DULL to still understand.

So, you try to displace this negative behaviour johnnydon22 has diagnoised you with, HYPOCRITE by attributing the event illogically to someone and something else. A KIND OF DIGRESSION THAT AVOIDS OWNERSHIP.

plappville:

I personally dont hate Muslims. I just hate islam with passion. It is a religion that promotes hate and degrade black people.

WHAT A DISPLAY OF HYPOCRISY ONE OF YOUR CHRONICAL MENTAL ILLNESS WHICH HAS BEEN TORTURING YOUR SOUL MAKING YOU TO ALWAYS COME HERE TO CRY IN AGONY !!!

"I personally don't hate Muslims..I JUST HATE ISLAM WITH A PASSION".

But this thread you have open doesn't reflect such a dissonance assertion.

The two MUSLIM women did not go to the restaurant to preach ISLAM to the owner. The went there just like any HUMAN BEING. While you fail to admit that the owner of the restaurant has done is TOTALLY wrong? Cooking up FLIM-FLAM POOO-POOO excuses for such ILL TREATMENT. With assumptionism.

plappville:

Pathetic! !

IS THAT HOW TO HAVE NOTHING AGAINST MUSLIMS.

So, why did you open the thread?

Answer:

Because apart from johnydon22 calling you a HYPOCRITE. YOU ARE JUST TOO DULL. INSENSITIVE TO YOUR OWN DISHONOUR. ON WHAT MORAL VALUE DO YOU EVEN STAND? CHRISTIANITY? IS THAT WHY YOU ARE SO MUCH INTO TELLING LIES AND JUST TOO ACUTELY DULL?

U DEY TRY ABEG SHA!......................MORE GREASE TO YOUR ELBOW.

PLAPPVILLE, YOU LEAVE YOUR OWN RELIGION COME DEY ASSIST IN THE SPREAD OF ISLAM. YOU ARE JUST TOO TOO GENEROUS.

Whether via CONFLICTING method such as telling BLATANT LIES that Islam degrades blacks or CONCORDANCE method all those sweet news as the French President is but a Puppet in the hands of Muslims.

ANY METHOD THAT YOU MAY CHOOSE. MY SWEET PLAPPVILLE YOU ARE SPREADING ISLAM BIKO.

"ISLAM DEGRADES BLACK PEOPLE". LAUGH FALL ME COMMOT FOR CHAIR AT YOUR IGNORANCE MY DEAR. YOU ARE TRUELY WHO YOU ARE................ P-L-A-P-P-V-I-L-L-E.

Keep up the good work my dear biko, even as you keep living in your self created cesspool of DYSFUNCTIONALITY. What an obdurate heart.

I will continue from here because I am not finished with CURING you of your PATHOLOGICALS. Removing the cobweb of A BLATANT LIE THAT ISLAM DEGRADES BLACK PEOPLE. YOU JUST TOO IGNORANT. ALL BECAUSE WE ARE ANONYMOUS DOESNT GRANT US A VETO POWER TO COME EXHIBIT OUR BEING AN OUT RIGHT SCH-NOOK. PLEASE HABA. ALLOW THOSE MONEY YOUR PARENTS PAID FOR YOUR GOING TO SCHOOL TO BE OF VALUE.

Least I forget I had to open a thread just to thank you for your IMMENSE contribution on NL in spreading the religion of PEACE.

www.nairaland.com/3320807/sweet-plappville-keep-up-d

How can you understand PEACE when you don't even understand JUSTICE, let alone act justly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Restaurateur Asks Veiled Muslim Women To Leave His Establishment. by plappville(f): 9:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
[s]
WORDWORLD:
My PLAP-PLAP, Do you KNOW how many millions of refuges, MUSLIMS by faith who have been migrating to Europe ever since QULF WAR1 after their homes have been destroyed by THE WARLORDS OF OUR WORLD OF HYPOCRITES LIKE YOU, PLAPPVILLE WHO JUDGE BY DOUBLE STANDARD?

Let me show you one of the personal signatories I adore the most on NAIRALAND.

Its by the moniker 'CHUBHIE'. Who always fights against INJUSTICE other EVILS in our political system and society at large.

He wrote as thus,his personal signature:

"HE THAT WOULD MAKE HIS OWN LIBERTY SECURE, MUST GUARD EVEN HIS ENEMY FROM OPPRESSION FOR IF HE VIOLATES THIS DUTY, HE ESTABLISHES A PRECEDENT THAT WILL REACH HIMSELF".

Since you, PLAPPVILLE don't AT ALL stand on ANY MORAL VALUES except, PREJUDICE, PASSIONATE HATE THAT STENCH FROM YOUR IGNORANT AND SELF CONCEIT SOUL WHICH HAS BLINDED ITS EYES OF JUSTICE.

Johnydon22 had this as a REMARK of you. By the way he is a NON-MUSLIM.

But instead of looking inward and doing an introspection of your straying soul..........You further went astray by replying him as below.

From my DEDICATED study of MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE, people with PATHOLOGICALS.......,NARCISST, MYTHOMANIAS....... HYPOCRITES..........E.T.C all these diseases that makes a PATHOLOGICAL IMPURE SOUL like yours.

Such CHRONICALLY MENTALLY ILL on the extreme end of the spectrum have no interest in SELF-INSIGHT. Just take a look at how you had to tell a BLATANT LIE, saying ISLAM DEGRADES BLACK PEOPLE. Further exhibiting your INSENSITIVITY to johnydon22's remarks, A HYPOCRITE.

In PSYCHOLOGY its called PROJECTION. You are trying to play the "BLAMESHIFT GAME". While what such people end up doing is exposing their being a SCH-NOOK. For your thread is not about 2 BLACK WOMEN being ill treated by a SHEIK with a big turban wrapped around his head.

Its about two Muslim women who had gone to patronize a restaurant owned by a NON -MUSLIM who taunted them for their faith in a religion that you HATE WITH A PASSION,ISLAM.For you to bring this story up here without haven applied any THOUGHT EXPERIMENT to know that its not in your favour. Shows how TRUELY, TRUELY on the extreme end of MENTAL ILLNESS you keep torturing your soul my dear.

Such MENTALLY ILL PEOPLE like you PLAPPVILLE are unwilling to see their own short comings and will use everything in their power to avoid being held accountable for them. A GREAT TRAIT ABOUT SUCH PEOPLE IS THAT THEY ARE JUST TOO DULL. JUST TOO DULL. IF NOT FOR YOUR BEING AN ACUTE SCH-NOOK. YOU ARE NOT EVEN SUPPOSE TO OPEN THIS THREAD AT ALL BEING A PASSIONATE HATER OF ISLAM. Because the thread is not about a Muslim ill treating a two Christain NUNs, so that you can CRY "ISLAM THE RELIGION THAT PROMOTES HATE". But your pathological hatred has tilted you into a cesspool of INSANITY where you keep crying in AGONY. WHAT A PITY!

Don't you know that JUSTICE is the periquiste to PEACE. That is the message chubhie has passed in an Intelligent way in his personal signature. Just incase you are JUST TOO DULL to still understand.

So, you try to displace this negative behaviour johnnydon22 has diagnoised you with, HYPOCRITE by attributing the event illogically to someone and something else. A KIND OF DIGRESSION THAT AVOIDS OWNERSHIP.

WHAT A DISPLAY OF HYPOCRISY ONE OF YOUR CHRONICAL MENTAL ILLNESS WHICH HAS BEEN TORTURING YOUR SOUL MAKING YOU TO ALWAYS COME HERE TO CRY IN AGONY !!!

"I personally don't hate Muslims..I JUST HATE ISLAM WITH A PASSION".

But this thread you have open doesn't reflect such a dissonance assertion.

The two MUSLIM women did not go to the restaurant to preach ISLAM to the owner. The went there just like any HUMAN BEING. While you fail to admit that the owner of the restaurant has done is TOTALLY wrong? Cooking up FLIM-FLAM POOO-POOO excuses for such ILL TREATMENT. With assumptionism.

IS THAT HOW TO HAVE NOTHING AGAINST MUSLIMS.

So, why did you open the thread?

Answer:

Because apart from johnydon22 calling you a HYPOCRITE. YOU ARE JUST TOO DULL. INSENSITIVE TO YOUR OWN DISHONOUR. ON WHAT MORAL VALUE DO YOU EVEN STAND? CHRISTIANITY? IS THAT WHY YOU ARE SO MUCH INTO TELLING LIES AND JUST TOO ACUTELY DULL?

U DEY TRY ABEG SHA!......................MORE GREASE TO YOUR ELBOW.

PLAPPVILLE, YOU LEAVE YOUR OWN RELIGION COME DEY ASSIST IN THE SPREAD OF ISLAM. YOU ARE JUST TOO TOO GENEROUS.

Whether via CONFLICTING method such as telling BLATANT LIES that Islam degrades blacks or CONCORDANCE method all those sweet news as the French President is but a Puppet in the hands of Muslims.

ANY METHOD THAT YOU MAY CHOOSE. MY SWEET PLAPPVILLE YOU ARE SPREADING ISLAM BIKO.

"ISLAM DEGRADES BLACK PEOPLE". LAUGH FALL ME COMMOT FOR CHAIR AT YOUR IGNORANCE MY DEAR. YOU ARE TRUELY WHO YOU ARE................ P-L-A-P-P-V-I-L-L-E.

Keep up the good work my dear biko, even as you keep living in your self created cesspool of DYSFUNCTIONALITY. What an obdurate heart.

I will continue from here because I am not finished with CURING you of your PATHOLOGICALS. Removing the cobweb of A BLATANT LIE THAT ISLAM DEGRADES BLACK PEOPLE. YOU JUST TOO IGNORANT. ALL BECAUSE WE ARE ANONYMOUS DOESNT GRANT US A VETO POWER TO COME EXHIBIT OUR BEING AN OUT RIGHT SCH-NOOK. PLEASE HABA. ALLOW THOSE MONEY YOUR PARENTS PAID FOR YOUR GOING TO SCHOOL TO BE OF VALUE.

Least I forget I had to open a thread just to thank you for your IMMENSE contribution on NL in spreading the religion of PEACE.

www.nairaland.com/3320807/sweet-plappville-keep-up-d

How can you understand PEACE when you don't even understand JUSTICE, let alone act justly.[/s]

[size=20pt] STILL RANTING HERE. shocked YOU THINK I HAVE THE TIME TO READ YOUR LENGTHY GARBAGE. .. grin cheesy

[/size]

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Most Mysterious Doctrine - The Trinity of The Godhead / Pastor Chris Solved The Mystery Of Dan 9:26 / Moses Was A Shepherd, Jesus A Carpenter, Paul Made Tents, What About Mohammed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 155
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.