Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,337 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Where In The Bible Did It Say "God Created The Universe" - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where In The Bible Did It Say "God Created The Universe" (1948 Views)

There Are Atheists Who Acknowledge the Existence of the Creator of the Universe / Where In The Quran Did It Say The Bible Has Been Corrupted? / This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where In The Bible Did It Say "God Created The Universe" by GoodMuyis(m): 11:22am On Aug 30, 2016
And in real life you go pack bear-bear for mouth claiming maturity.

HEAVEN and UNIVERSE what makes the difference

If you dont believed in God just negudu and live in piece
Re: Where In The Bible Did It Say "God Created The Universe" by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 30, 2016
EyeHateGod:

This is the last time I'll warm U stay out of my lane. Seun m warning him again O because when I start hmm.

Even Seun will be laughing at you over this your comment.

You asked a question and I answered and you are here about to blow a fuse...lol go and sit down my friend.
Re: Where In The Bible Did It Say "God Created The Universe" by EyeHateGod: 2:47pm On Aug 30, 2016
4everGod:

Even Seun will be laughing at you over this your comment.

You asked a question and I answered and you are here about to blow a fuse...lol go and sit down my friend.
When U can't answer something without involving insults At Ur age then something is wrong Either U lack Home Training Or Thats How Ur Family Is But Is it my fault? So pls stay out of my lane if U don't know how to carry out a civil conversation. Its not my fault U lack home training.
Re: Where In The Bible Did It Say "God Created The Universe" by Nobody: 2:52pm On Aug 30, 2016
EyeHateGod:

When U can't answer something without involving insults At Ur age then something is wrong Either U lack Home Training Or Thats How Ur Family Is But Is it my fault? So pls stay out of my lane if U don't know how to carry out a civil conversation. Its not my fault U lack home training.

When has it become an offence to tell someone the truth? So advising you truthfully to go and and get some sense is now an insult?

If you had some sense as you want to claim you do then you would not have deliberately misquoted genesis 1 vs 1 and said heaven instead of HEAVENS and you would have picked up a dictionary and looked up thr meaning of the word HEAVENS and you would realise that this thread is senseless which was why I said you should go and get some sense....

Besides are you Amenra01? You are eyehategod and Amenra01 has been deactivated. Young small man go and sit down and learn how to shave so you would stop posting things that are redundant.
Re: Where In The Bible Did It Say "God Created The Universe" by EyeHateGod: 3:04pm On Aug 30, 2016
4everGod:

When has it become an offence to tell someone the truth? So advising you truthfully to go and and get some sense is now an insult?

If you had some sense as you want to claim you do then you would not have deliberately misquoted genesis 1 vs 1 and said heaven instead of HEAVENS and you would have picked up a dictionary and looked up thr meaning of the word HEAVENS and you would realise that this thread is senseless which was why I said you should go and get some sense....

Besides are you Amenra01? You are eyehategod and Amenra01 has been deactivated. Young small man go and sit down and learn how to shave so you would stop posting things that are redundant.
I don't want to hear Ur truth Cause i have seen so many of Ur post and they all involve insults like I said U lack home training and at the Age U are in U just can't do without it tanks to Ur family

How did I miss quote Genesis? I got it from kja like this
Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness [was] upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
Gen 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

It didn't say Heavens if that's what U mean by misquoting and besides even if other ver does what has heaven got to do with the universe? Scientists have been to space can U also say they went to heaven?

Re: Where In The Bible Did It Say "God Created The Universe" by EyeHateGod: 3:11pm On Aug 30, 2016
This is also an online version of Kjv
http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/Genesis-Chapter-1/

http://biblehub.com/kjv/genesis/1.htm
So shame on U at 4evergod

Re: Where In The Bible Did It Say "God Created The Universe" by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2016
EyeHateGod:

I don't want to hear Ur truth Cause i have seen so many of Ur post and they all involve insults like I said U lack home training and at the Age U are in U just can't do without it tanks to Ur family

How did I miss quote Genesis? I got it from kja like this
Gen 1:1 In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness [was] upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
Gen 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

It didn't say Heavens if that's what U mean by misquoting and besides even if other ver does what has heaven got to do with the universe? Scientists have been to space can U also say they went to heaven?

You must be really proud of your lying self. I have taken the liberty of attaching screengrabs from the same biblehub which never shows you only one version of scriptural reference but will always give you multiple versions. You delibrately chose what you thought would work for your deceptive thread.

Go and learn how to shave first so you can stop lying and man up to tellibg the truth always.

1 Share

Re: Where In The Bible Did It Say "God Created The Universe" by EyeHateGod: 4:58pm On Aug 30, 2016
4everGod:

You must be really proud of your lying self. I have taken the liberty of attaching screengrabs from the same biblehub which never shows you only one version of scriptural reference but will always give you multiple versions. You delibrately chose what you thought would work for your deceptive thread.

Go and learn how to shave first so you can stop lying and man up to tellibg the truth always.

are U blind or what? Didn't U see what King James wrote even the pic U posted said heaven and not heavens so shame on U. And besides why are U angry? Am I the one that wrote the Bible good thing U even posted others did U see the date attached to them? Meaning Christian kept on modifying and modifying. If anyone should be called a liar is U stinking Christians
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4173668_whichversionofthebibleiscorrect_pngefc3cf8808b7090dd91f694b8206685c
EyeHateGod:

And still U haven't tackeled this
Re: Where In The Bible Did It Say "God Created The Universe" by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2016
EyeHateGod:

are U blind or what? Didn't U see what King James wrote even the pic U posted said heaven and not heavens so shame on U. And besides why are U angry? Am I the one that wrote the Bible good thing U even posted others did U see the date attached to them? Meaning Christian kept on modifying and modifying. If anyone should be called a liar is U stinking Christians
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4173668_whichversionofthebibleiscorrect_pngefc3cf8808b7090dd91f694b8206685c

And still U haven't tackeled this

You obviously have no inkling of what a bible reference is which was why i first posted what Wikipedia said about Genesis 1 vs 1. Heaven or Heavens was used to represent the universe and not the heaven you know as where God resides which is not the point of reference in Genesis 1 vs 1.

Its obvious you have zero knowledge of anything regarding scripture and will only cherry pick what you think would work for you.

You and lies are like cojoined twins and i will separate you by the grace of God weather you like it or not

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Where In The Bible Did It Say "God Created The Universe" by EyeHateGod: 5:27pm On Aug 30, 2016
4everGod:

You obviously have no inkling of what a bible reference is which was why i first posted what Wikipedia said about Genesis 1 vs 1. Heaven or Heavens was used to represent the universe and not the heaven you know as where God resides which is not the point of reference in Genesis 1 vs 1.

Its obvious you have zero knowledge of anything regarding scripture and will only cherry pick what you think would work for you.

You and lies are like cojoined twins and i will separate you by the grace of God weather you like it or not
[/img]

Now U are trolling? Are U not to old for that? And besides U still haven't answered my Question how does heaven translate to Universe? Scientist have been to space would U say they went to heaven?
Re: Where In The Bible Did It Say "God Created The Universe" by Nobody: 5:48pm On Aug 30, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Now U are trolling? Are U not to old for that? And besides U still haven't answered my Question how does heaven translate to Universe? Scientist have been to space would U say they went to heaven?

This is the very first time i am seeing someone troll his own thread. I have already answered your question earlier. You are only pretending not to see it since you want to continue lying. Goodluck with that.

[img]http://media./media/U9CFWw4zEzlDO/giphy.gif[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Where In The Bible Did It Say "God Created The Universe" by Emusan(m): 7:33pm On Aug 30, 2016
EyeHateGod:

So king James version Is No longer the Right Ver?
Heb 1:1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets
Heb 1:2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by [his] Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;

The worlds here refers to the Earth! I defined "World" up there cause I knew this was gonna come up!

It didn't say see that in Kjv

Lol...yet you'll be deceiving yourself that you're smarter than religious people.

Doesn't need to occur to you that the Greek word KJV translated as WORLD it actually means UNIVERSE

That's why I went further to shows you from the meaning of Universe that it can also means WORLD which also agreed with KJV

I didn't cherry pick anything I took one from Oxford and the other from Wikipedia

Ok but I've shown you now the Universe can also means WORLD which we see being used by the Bible writers.
Re: Where In The Bible Did It Say "God Created The Universe" by felixomor: 7:56pm On Aug 30, 2016
Millerz:
John 1:3 - All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

Pathetic atheists... Now tell me all things doesn't necessarily mean all....smh

Their ignorance is of enormous proportions.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Authentic 19th century Painting of Jesus with Bantu/ Negro Look / How Will We Feel Pain In Hell. / Watching For Christ's Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.