Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,419 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

If Your Lover Gets Aids Through Blood Transfusion - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Lover Gets Aids Through Blood Transfusion (717 Views)

My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? / What Do You Call Your Lover In Private? / What Pet Name/Names Do You Call Your Lover? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Lover Gets Aids Through Blood Transfusion by slap1(m): 8:32am On Oct 02, 2009
My good people in the House, I have a question. What would you do if your lover got AIDS from blood transfusion? Would you stay or leave? What would you do? This question just crossed my mind because my girl would just die or even opt to ‘share’ the disease with me, rather than leave me – I’m sure of that. If you find yourself in that condition, what would you do?
Re: If Your Lover Gets Aids Through Blood Transfusion by Nobody: 8:57am On Oct 02, 2009
Oh my gush im sorry about this cry. But lets be realistic here, your girl probably wants a family in future and that you cannot give her because you both cannot have unprotected sex with out you infecting her. You should seat her down and have a long talk about this issue but you should put yourself in her shoes and not think she is selfish and doesnt love you.
Re: If Your Lover Gets Aids Through Blood Transfusion by Ben13: 9:28am On Oct 02, 2009
slap1:

My good people in the House, I have a question. What would you do if your lover got AIDS from blood transfusion? Would you stay or leave? What would you do? This question just crossed my mind because my girl would just die or even opt to ‘share’ the disease with me, rather than leave me – I’m sure of that. If you find yourself in that condition, what would you do?

keep deceiving yaself.
Re: If Your Lover Gets Aids Through Blood Transfusion by CrazyMan(m): 9:33am On Oct 02, 2009
Maka gini ka kan ge gi we nodu.

I would leave her of course and look for someone else but that would be after I must have sympathised whith her
Re: If Your Lover Gets Aids Through Blood Transfusion by AniLee(f): 10:09am On Oct 02, 2009
Bredren, al be gone like d wind!!

Seriously speaking, am bouncing once i hear u got it. Of course i wont be loving u coz me papa alwaz tell me, "baby, make sure u fall in love 3 yrs afta marriage. If u do before that, u putting up ur heart for heartbreak" Personally, i think man's got a point.

If you my husband, oh well, I'll stick to my vows, for better or worse, sickness and in health etc,
Re: If Your Lover Gets Aids Through Blood Transfusion by folly69(m): 10:22am On Oct 02, 2009
Its so obvious that many people still need to be educated on how HIV operates.First of all u dont just get AIDS just like that,one who gets infected with the virus is not yet on deathrow unless u make it so.Thats why early detection is the key to survival.

And yes u can still have children of your own without infecting your partner or the unborn child.

@post if my my lover is infected with the virus and i truly love her i will stay with her till the end even if i get infected with the virus still dont matter.(People are always afraid of what they dont understand.)

P.S Get tested today early detection is the key to survival cus it could happen to anyone including YOU or ME. wink
Re: If Your Lover Gets Aids Through Blood Transfusion by AniLee(f): 10:25am On Oct 02, 2009
folly69:

P.S Get tested today early detection is the key to survival cus it could happen to anyone including YOU or ME. wink

AMEN.
Re: If Your Lover Gets Aids Through Blood Transfusion by folly69(m): 1:50pm On Oct 02, 2009
Oh yes and one more thing lets stop  discriminating, it wont make the virus disappear.
Re: If Your Lover Gets Aids Through Blood Transfusion by Ben13: 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2009
I can't shout wink

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Expect From Him/her? / Guys, When Was The Last Time You Appreciated Your Wife? / What Can I Do To Get Her Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.