Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,112 members, 7,852,765 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:46 AM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered - Travel (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (312682 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Toefl For Tier 4 Pbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (141) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Dannyboy80: 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2010
@Scobby2007.

No telling lies this is serious. I paid 7000 for my tuition. Before my first visa application, I paid 5200, owing outstanding balance of 1800, and even in my bank Account i had 1800 pounds+5400 in my accout held for 28days before applying. Of which on my first visa application, i was awarded 10points for that cos i had all the complete money. Right, when my second application was being treated, i paid off the outstanding balance of 1800 which means i have paid my fees in full. It was immediately amended on my CAS. The ECO failed to go through my CAS properly

The second application, i was awarded 30points and denied 10points for maintenance. What would you call such?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Dannyboy80: 1:19pm On Aug 29, 2010
@Lekepee
The interval was just 7days. Cos I had to run to my school to pick up my Academic Transcript then i had to the school in the UK for another CAS number. cos a CAS number cant be used more than once. so after 7days i reapplied, which the reason why my first application didnt go through was that i didnt submit original certificate or academic transcript.i submitted notification of result in my first application and that is regarded as provisional original certificate and it is not accepted.I accepted the blame that i didnt submit my academic transcript or original certificate. for the acount,my acccount is very good.It wasnt more than 30days before i applied the second time.The ECO didnt base his fact on my account, he based his fact on not having sufficient fund for my maintenance and tuition. Can you imagine that? When on my first application i was awarded 10points for maintenance. The ECO that treated my second application failed to go through my CAS properly and also failed to refer to my previous application. He said he noted i have only paid 1800pounds.Whereas on my New Cas number,the school ameneded it saying tuition fee fully paid

Im just confused.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2010
Dannyboy80:

@Scobby2007.

No telling lies this is serious. I paid 7000 for my tuition. Before my first visa application, I paid 5200, owing outstanding balance of 1800, and even in my bank Account i had 1800 pounds+5400 in my accout held for 28days before applying. Of which on my first visa application, i was awarded 10points for that cos i had all the complete money. Right, when my second application was being treated, i paid off the outstanding balance of 1800 which means i have paid my fees in full. It was immediately amended on my CAS. The ECO failed to go through my CAS properly

The second application, i was awarded 30points and denied 10points for maintenance. What would you call such?

Honestly you have yourself to blame for the refusal. People are adviced to leave everything the way they are when they apply, that is during the processing period you dont touch your money which is very important. The ECO probably called the bank and found out about it. Dont forget it takes some period before the money clears in your school's account, and before the CAS database is updated. You should never have done that, I mean touch the money. You need to reapply as quickly as possible, that means getting another CAS. I hope others will learn from you. I'm very sorry about this, as it is a very unfortunate thing.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Dannyboy80: 1:49pm On Aug 29, 2010
Hmmm, Femtopsy,
I didnt touch the money in my account. The money in the bank account was intact through out the first and second visa application. The outstanding balance of 1800 was paid off through another means.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Dannyboy80: 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2010
Hmmm, Femtopsy,
I didnt touch the money in my account. The money in the bank account was intact through out the first and second visa application. The outstanding balance of 1800 was paid off through another means.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2010
Dannyboy80:

Hmmm, Femtopsy,

Thats very serious. I dont know what to say.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jtx3001: 3:50pm On Aug 29, 2010
DANNYBOY 80,rily sori abt ur case! Showd sum1 kinda experienced in dis issues ur story,& he said 2 ask-on both ur appliactions,wt wer d time intervals btw submission & d date o'colection/rejection?Dis is 2 dtermin if afta assesmnt by a CASEWORKER,a wrong analysis was made & recomended 2 d ECO who upheld d dcisn witout carefuly double-chekin such.So,hw long did it tk dem 2 dny u on both counts?Also,wen did u apply d 2nd time?Might b durin dis rush period & due 2 d large volume o'applicants,ample time wsnt spnt on EVERY DETAIL henc d error in urs.

He said ur best bet is ADMINISTRATIV REVIEW tho,since ur CAS dtails hv bin uploaded 2 d UKBA site,& can b viewed almost immediately 2!In ur CAS STATEMENT,wer d ammendmnts clearly stated?If so,den dats same on d UKBA site,& as such u NEED 2 appeal via ADMINISTRATIVE REVIEW! Inform d skool abt dis 2 get deir own input,den go ahead!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 3:51pm On Aug 29, 2010
Dannyboy80:

Hmmm, Femtopsy,
When did u submitt the second application. 2. Are u sure the money in the account was sufficent, as in was it a pounds domiciliary account, or naira, if naira, did the exchange rate of the day you submitted favour you? 3. Did you print the oanda exchange rate for the day you submitted, and was it ok?,
I want you to answer these questions, if you dont mind, what exactly is written on the notice of refusal?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2010
@ Femtopsy, I might be wrong but I have a feeling that Dannyboy80 is just pulling our legs, is it easy to get a transcript within 7days and mind you he was giving at hand, hmnnnn is some1 pondering what a pondering, me self am doubting his story. If this story is true. then an Administrative review will be perfect because you are making us believe that all was perfect and still you were refused. If this is a Joke, you are not helping this forum. am sorry if I spoke harshly but its just the way I feel.

Femtopsy:

Thats very serious. I dont know what to say.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 4:35pm On Aug 29, 2010
scobyy2007:

@ Femtopsy, I might be wrong but I have a feeling that Dannyboy80 is just pulling our legs, is it easy to get a transcript within 7days and mind you he was giving at hand, hmnnnn is some1 pondering what a pondering, me self am doubting his story. If this story is true. then an Administrative review will be perfect because you are making us believe that all was perfect and still you were refused. If this is a Joke, you are not helping this forum. am sorry if I spoke harshly but its just the way I feel.

I will agree with you. I do not understand what he is saying that is why I asked him those questions. I do not believe he could have gotten his transcript in 7 days if he went to a state owned university, as I do not know the procedure with private ones.
Members of this forum, I would like to state here that I have not heard of anybody being refused for no reason. Excecpt that some reasons may be rediculous. Dannyboy80 should please tell us the full details of this application, or better still he should own up if he is playing pranks here. I am also expecting a decision of my application this week, and I am only looking forward to collecting my entry clearance. What ever the outcome, I would come back and share here.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Dannyboy80: 4:48pm On Aug 29, 2010
I would not only fool myself here nor make me myself stupid. Im not jobless to come here an speak out an experience i had with the ECO. All i have written here were basically what happened. getting my transcript in seven days is not the issue. The issue here is the feedbacks i got from the ECO's based on my visa application.

Femtopsy, you are right about the admin review. Thats the only option to consider.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Dannyboy80: 4:51pm On Aug 29, 2010
scobyy2007 like u said, some reasons maybe ridiculous. What makes you think that the reason given to me by the ECO isn't ridiculous?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2010
Dannyboy80:

scobyy2007 like u said, some reasons maybe ridiculous. What makes you think that the reason given to me by the ECO isn't ridiculous?

Am sorry!!!Now that you have confirmed that the story is real. Please opt for the Administrative Review. Keep us posted on the outcome. Am really interested in seeing that you get an entry clearance in Jesus Name (Amen).
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Dannyboy80: 6:02pm On Aug 29, 2010
@Scobby. Amen ooo, God bless you my brother. I wish you the very best too
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by darkroll(m): 2:32am On Aug 30, 2010
The below link will answers some question regarding maintenance fee

http://www.ukvisas.gov.uk/resources/en/docs/marketing/tier4maintenanceguide
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by adeniyi7: 7:04am On Aug 30, 2010
@dannyboy80

Go for admistrative review,l'm sure,they will grant you.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by dayo1401: 8:44am On Aug 30, 2010
hello nairalanders,
please advise me, my first student visa application was refused due to the fact that, the money i claim to pay to my tier 4 sponsor as part of my accomodation which should have been deducted from my living cost (5,400) wasnt acknowlegde
i submitted a email print out from my school showing i have paid in these fee, but the ECO didnt acknowlegde that receipt and refused me on the ground that i didnt meet the 5,400pounds, even though i have paid in 2,000 and should have accessed my maintainance on 3,400

After reading the refusal notice,, i realised he was right, cos i didnt use an original receipt, but an email print out
now i want to re submit my application, ii ve told my school to send me another CAS, and this time, the money i paid to them as part of accomodation should reflect in the CAS, so the ECO can acknowledge it this time, and judge my case against a maintance of 3,400 instead of 5,400 since i have already paid in 2,000pounds as part of accomodation to my tier 4 sponsor

the problem is this, i intend to use the same statement of account, but i made a withdrawal which affected the balance on the 10th of august,
so i told my bank to give me a statement ending on the 9th of august 2010,

i have deposited back the amount i withdraw and my balance as at today covers the amount i need,
is there any cause to fear anything, cos really, my account balance from 28june, til 9th august, shows that that amount has been held for a period of 28days, and 9th of august, certainly end no more than one more before my application date,
of which, i ve put in back the same amount of money
can the embassy ve any issues, cos the balance on the 10th of august, was low, but it didnt show in my account statement.
mean while, in my first refusal, the same account statement, ended 30 july, and i am re submitting the same acc, just that it has been updated, to august 9th, and it has even before credited,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jtx3001: 8:47am On Aug 30, 2010
4 evry1 in d House whose applicatn is abov 10 wrkin days,dis is SURELY our week! Bin tlkin wit ppl who hv xperienc in dis field,& dey said IF UR APPLICATION WASNT RETURND WITHIN 7 WRKIN DAYS,ESPECIALY IN DIS PEAK PERIOD,DEN U R MOR DAN LIKELY 2 B GIVEN UR VISA! Y? because d UK dosnt waste time in DENYIN ppls applicatns if dey dont seem 2 meet wit requiremnts,as d CASE WORKERS assignd 2 d individual cases wld hv WEEDED d GRAINS frm d CHAFF(or hw is it said?!),leavin d BETA ones 4 onwrd processin. Minwyl, ws tld ders also a little problem wit deir 'STAMPIN' machine(dnt kno wt its calld!),so dis is also addin 2 d time it tks 2 recieve our VISA's.

Nywaz,wteva d case may b,4 d fact dat our applicatns hv taken dis long & odas hv given testimonies(so y not us also?!),OUR APPLICATIONS WILL SURELY B SUCCESSFL In JESUS Name-AMEN!
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 9:44am On Aug 30, 2010
@ Jtx3001
What is the source of your information? From experience applications come out together whether approved or denialed.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by scobyy2007: 10:09am On Aug 30, 2010
jtx3001:

4 evry1 in d House whose applicatn is abov 10 wrkin days,dis is SURELY our week! Bin tlkin wit ppl who hv xperienc in dis field,& dey said IF your APPLICATION WASNT RETURND WITHIN 7 WRKIN DAYS,ESPECIALY IN DIS PEAK PERIOD,DEN U R MOR DAN LIKELY 2 B GIVEN your VISA! Y? because d UK dosnt waste time in DENYIN ppls applicatns if dey dont seem 2 meet wit requiremnts,as d CASE WORKERS assignd 2 d individual cases wld hv WEEDED d GRAINS frm d CHAFF(or hw is it said?!),leavin d BETA ones 4 onwrd processin. Minwyl, ws tld ders also a little problem wit deir 'STAMPIN' machine(dnt kno wt its calld!),so dis is also addin 2 d time it tks 2 recieve our VISA's.

Nywaz,wteva d case may b,4 d fact dat our applicatns hv taken dis long & odas hv given testimonies(so y not us also?!),OUR APPLICATIONS WILL SURELY B SUCCESSFL In JESUS Name-AMEN!
I don"t know where you got this information from, but All we want and pray 4 is SUCCESSFUL application smiley Every situation that happens up there will be to our own favour in Jesus Name( Amen)
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Dannyboy80: 10:30am On Aug 30, 2010
@ adeniyi7 Thanks for the advice. will do. God bless
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 11:26am On Aug 30, 2010
Whatever will be, will be.

Wish every expecting applicant all the best.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 11:32am On Aug 30, 2010
Dannyboy80:

@ adeniyi7 Thanks for the advice. will do. God bless

If you dont mind, I would love to have a private chat with you. You can add me on yahoo, am femtopsy there, am also on msn, same user name, femtopsy@live.co.uk
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Lanspower(m): 11:43am On Aug 30, 2010
dayo1401:

hello nairalanders,
please advise me, my first student visa application was refused due to the fact that, the money i claim to pay to my tier 4 sponsor as part of my accomodation which should have been deducted from my living cost (5,400) wasnt acknowlegde
i submitted a email print out from my school showing i have paid in these fee, but the ECO didnt acknowlegde that receipt and refused me on the ground that i didnt meet the 5,400pounds, even though i have paid in 2,000 and should have accessed my maintainance on 3,400

After reading the refusal notice,, i realised he was right, cos i didnt use an original receipt, but an email print out
now i want to re submit my application, ii ve told my school to send me another CAS, and this time, the money i paid to them as part of accomodation should reflect in the CAS, so the ECO can acknowledge it this time, and judge my case against a maintance of 3,400 instead of 5,400 since i have already paid in 2,000pounds as part of accomodation to my tier 4 sponsor

the problem is this, i intend to use the same statement of account, but i made a withdrawal which affected the balance on the 10th of august,
so i told my bank to give me a statement ending on the 9th of august 2010,

i have deposited back the amount i withdraw and my balance as at today covers the amount i need,
is there any cause to fear anything, cos really, my account balance from 28june, til 9th august, shows that that amount has been held for a period of 28days, and 9th of august, certainly end no more than one more before my application date,
of which, i ve put in back the same amount of money
can the embassy ve any issues, cos the balance on the 10th of august, was low, but it didnt show in my account statement.
mean while, in my first refusal, the same account statement, ended 30 july, and i am re submitting the same acc, just that it has been updated, to august 9th, and it has even before credited,

Normarlly, ur school shouldnt have mandated u to pay as much as 2000 pounds for accomodation prior to ur arrival (my school only asked for 200pounds pre-payment). This is becuase the ECO may not acknowledge any payment made towards accommodation as part of ur maintenance fee. Well, since u dont have much time left, write to ur school to reflect the payment u made on ur new CAS and go aheah with ur application.
As for ur acount if the stament u used the last time is not more than a month now, u can use it else,ask ur bank to end the statement at the point where ur balance was okay. i think the only thing the ECO will enquire about ur acct in ur bank is the genuiness of the account and ur account ballance of that very day they make the enquiries.  I experiencd this when someone stole my ATM and made a withdrawer of 120k in my act the following day i submitted my application. I had to put the 120k back though i was afraid that the money had really goneshort, but I was given my Visa eventually without any hitch. Above all be prayerful and submit the application on time. May God help u.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 11:49am On Aug 30, 2010
Lanspower:

Normarlly, your school shouldnt have mandated u to pay as much as 2000 pounds for accomodation prior to your arrival (my school only asked for 200pounds pre-payment). This is becuase the ECO may not acknowledge any payment made towards accommodation as part of your maintenance fee. Well, since u dont have much time left, write to your school to reflect the payment u made on your new CAS and go aheah with your application.
As for your acount if the stament u used the last time is not more than a month now, u can use it else,ask your bank to end the statement at the point where your balance was okay. i think the only thing the ECO will enquire about your acct in your bank is the genuiness of the account and your account ballance of that very day they make the enquiries.  I experiencd this when someone stole my ATM and made a withdrawer of 120k in my act the following day i submitted my application. I had to put the 120k back though i was afraid that the money had really goneshort, but I was given my Visa eventually without any hitch. Above all be prayerful and submit the application on time. May God help u.
There is nothing wrong in asking him to pay £2000 for accommodation, schools have different accommodation policy.

The ECO do acknowledge any payment made towards accommodation as part of your maintenance fee if the receipt is shown.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by menana: 12:08pm On Aug 30, 2010
hi all

i just want to give glory to GOD.THE LORD HAS BEEN MY STRENGTH AND MY SONG.HE HAS BEEN MY SALVATION. I WANTED GIVEN MY VISA AFTER BEEN REFUSED A MONTH AGO. I SUBMITTED THE SAME DOCS .THANK YOU JESUS
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 12:28pm On Aug 30, 2010
menana:

hi all

i just want to give glory to GOD.THE LORD HAS BEEN MY STRENGTH AND MY SONG.HE HAS BEEN MY SALVATION. I WANTED GIVEN MY VISA AFTER BEEN REFUSED A MONTH AGO. I SUBMITTED THE SAME DOCS .THANK YOU JESUS
menana:

hi all

What was the reason for the first refusal?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by menana: 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2010
that i submitted my fathers business account which was not true. the statements were my dads personal statement.we only got the bank to write a cover letter and i submitted the same bank statements
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Real112: 1:11pm On Aug 30, 2010
Hello Nairalander's

For all of us waiting to hear from BHC, I sent them an email this was the response i got from them,

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your email.

Your application is in its final stage of processing.

We apologise for any inconvenience this delay may have caused you.

Once we are finished your package would be sent to the Visa Application centre.

Regards,

Visa Customer Care Unit- Abuja | International Group | UK Border Agency
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by jtx3001: 1:17pm On Aug 30, 2010
LOL! @ FEMTOPSY & SCOBBY - 4 ppl who seem 2 kno mch abt applications & advice odas,u ppl jst fall my hnd wit ur abov statemnts,askin 4 SOURCE OF INFO! Shows u ppl hvnt had mch xperienc wit d BHC prior 2 dis applicatn o'urs,rite? Nywaz,2 allay ur requests, 1 o'ma sources is sum1 whos been wrkin wit BA 4 abt 10 yrs,handlin d VISA requirmnts & documentatns o'd non-british citizens within BA ere in Naija; d 2nd Source is sum1 within d BHC in ABJ itself(dnt ask who HE/SHE is,cos i wldnt tel)!

Bsides,hv visitors visa's 2 d uk prior 2 dis applicatn,& wyl m'folks wer aidin in doin dis 4 us,ma sis was initialy denied within 5 WRKIN DAYS last july,wyl my coz ws denied dis yr APRIL within 7-dt o'my folks & i came out sum days lata on both occasns! D BHC hv beta tins doin dan holdin applicatns 4 10 WORKIN DAYS(& countin) wen dey dnt meet up,& dts y dey hv CASEWORKERS who handle d initial aspect o'documentations b4 onwrd processin to d ECO stages 2 aid speed up certain decision makin,tho d final 1 lays wit d ECO anywaz.Bsides,it hlps reduce d volume o'DOCUMENTS awaitin processin,& also awaitin reciept by deir owners!(FEMTOPSY,if i recall proply,u'v been denied b4,& recently,rite?! Hw lng did it tk ur initial REJECTION 2 cum out?)

Regardin d issue o'd 'STAMPIN' machine,my coz appeald,& was jst cald sum wks bk 2 bring his pprt.Wyl @ d BHC in Abj,ws tld 2 rturn in 2 wks(got it lst monday!) cos o'logistic reasons,wch ws confrmd as d abov by my 2nd source within.

Dnt tak my wrd as GOSPEL if u dnt wana,bt alwaz ask around jst 2 b sur,bt most IMPORTANTLY let d fct dt OUR APPLICATNS takin dis long in deir hands B A GOSPEL of GOOD NEWS & TESTIMONIES 4 us IJN-AMEN! It is WELL.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Femtopsy: 1:53pm On Aug 30, 2010
jtx3001:

LOL! @ FEMTOPSY & SCOBBY - 4 ppl who seem 2 kno mch abt applications & advice odas,u ppl jst fall my hnd wit your abov statemnts,askin 4 SOURCE OF INFO! Shows u ppl hvnt had mch xperienc wit d BHC prior 2 dis applicatn o'urs,rite? Nywaz,2 allay your requests, 1 o'ma sources is sum1 whos been wrkin wit BA 4 abt 10 yrs,handlin d VISA requirmnts & documentatns o'd non-british citizens within BA ere in Naija; d 2nd Source is sum1 within d BHC in ABJ itself(dnt ask who HE/SHE is,cos i wldnt tel)!

Bsides,hv visitors visa's 2 d uk prior 2 dis applicatn,& wyl m'folks wer aidin in doin dis 4 us,ma sis was initialy denied within 5 WRKIN DAYS last july,wyl my coz ws denied dis yr APRIL within 7-dt o'my folks & i came out sum days lata on both occasns! D BHC hv beta tins doin dan holdin applicatns 4 10 WORKIN DAYS(& countin) wen dey dnt meet up,& dts y dey hv CASEWORKERS who handle d initial aspect o'documentations b4 onwrd processin to d ECO stages 2 aid speed up certain decision makin,tho d final 1 lays wit d ECO anywaz.Bsides,it hlps reduce d volume o'DOCUMENTS awaitin processin,& also awaitin reciept by deir owners!(FEMTOPSY,if i recall proply,u'v been denied b4,& recently,rite?! Hw lng did it tk your initial REJECTION 2 come out?)

Regardin d issue o'd 'STAMPIN' machine,my coz appeald,& was jst cald sum wks bk 2 bring his pprt.Wyl @ d BHC in Abj,ws tld 2 rturn in 2 wks(got it lst monday!) cos o'logistic reasons,wch ws confrmd as d abov by my 2nd source within.

Dnt tak my wrd as GOSPEL if u dnt wana,bt alwaz ask around jst 2 b sur,bt most IMPORTANTLY let d fct dt OUR APPLICATNS takin dis long in deir hands B A GOSPEL of GOOD NEWS & TESTIMONIES 4 us IJN-AMEN! It is WELL.
So because you are asked for the source of your information, you take it offensive. Every information I have given on this thread is what I have seen in the guidelines. Yes I was refused because of closing balance date simply because gtb fails to end their bank statements unlike other banks. I have made amends and came to share my story on the thread so that others would not make the same mistake. Who cares if you hold a visiting visa, who told you I havent been to the uk before now. If you had someone close to you working in BHC and your peeps where denialed then there is a problem. Meanwhile denial is not an offence, even people that are trying to renew their visas' that are frequent visitors are attimes refused. You need to watch what you post, cos you dont really knw the other person you are talking abt. Meanwhile the refusal came out after 8 working days. What I think is the reason for the delay is the workers going on holidays and the large volume of applications that are currently with BHC.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by datruguy: 2:30pm On Aug 30, 2010
Dear Sir,

Please check the visa application centre on Wednesday to collect your application.

Regards,

Visa Customer Care Unit- Abuja | International Group | UK Border Agency

Oh boy, I don't know why I feel so calm bout it. So guys wish me luck

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (141)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women? / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.