Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,933 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered (311974 Views)

Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part 3 / Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered Part2 / Toefl For Tier 4 Pbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (141) (Go Down)

Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by chonko: 10:35pm On Jan 17, 2010
@funkybabe
@flekan
@justwise
@hel77
i had a brother that want 2 sponsor me for my Msc in uk. am about paying the 50% tuition fees deposit. the mentenance+scholl fees balance will start countin days very soon. my question is my uncle is not ready to give a letter of sponsorship cos his company dos not allow thier staff to sponsor someone that is not thier children. without the letter is thier goin to be problem. if am gettin the letter from someone else what sould it contain and is it only the letter that i need from my sponsor. the school resume on 1 feb and my 28 days will start countin from next week. hope this will not affect me. i will realy apreciate yur urgent reply.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by flekan(m): 2:11pm On Jan 18, 2010
chonko:

@funkybabe
@flekan
@justwise
@hel77
i had a brother that want 2 sponsor me for my Msc in uk. am about paying the 50%  tuition fees deposit. the mentenance+scholl fees balance will start countin days very soon. my question is my uncle is not ready to give a letter of sponsorship cos his company dos not allow thier staff to sponsor someone that is not thier children. without the letter is thier goin to be problem. if am  gettin the letter from someone else what sould it contain and is it only the letter that i need from my sponsor. the school resume on 1 feb and my 28 days will start countin from next week. hope this will not affect me. i will realy apreciate yur urgent reply.

Will the money be in your account or your brothers acct? Yes, there is going to be problem without the letter. What prove will you give the embassy that he is the one sponsoring you? Your sponsor will need to provide some documents to show how he earn his money, they will want to know if the money will be available for your study

Your school resume on the 1st of Feb and you still have to count 28 days before you apply. How do you plan on going about this? Will your school give you extension letter? If you start counting 28days from today before you apply, and after you apply you will be told to count 10 or 15 working days for your application to be processed. Tell me how you plan on making it to your school on the 1st of Feb with all the days that you still have to count
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by chonko: 3:20pm On Jan 18, 2010
Will the money be in your account or your brothers acct? Yes, there is going to be problem without the letter. What prove will you give the embassy that he is the one sponsoring you? Your sponsor will need to provide some documents to show how he earn his money, they will want to know if the money will be available for your study

Your school resume on the 1st of Feb and you still have to count 28 days before you apply. How do you plan on going about this? Will your school give you extension letter? If you start counting 28days from today before you apply, and after you apply you will be told to count 10 or 15 working days for your application to be processed. Tell me how you plan on making it to your school on the 1st of Feb with all the days that you still have to count

@ flekan
the money will be in my account, pls kindly tell me what soppurtin document do i need with the sponsor letter from my uncle. i hope the timing of the resuption date will not affect my apllication, kindly advise on the step to take.
tanx
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Bayonero(m): 4:25pm On Jan 18, 2010
Plz sum1 should help me on this wen printing my statement of acct am i to print startin from the 28 days or just d previous day since it is a new account.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by linksink(m): 6:00pm On Jan 18, 2010
Please I'm new herejavascript:void(0);,  Please I'll like to find out how long is ur sponsor supposed to have the money in his account, is the 28 days mandatory for sponsors also even when the source of income is clearly shown.

Pleas help me out
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 19, 2010
I submitted my application 2 day at ikeja, saw lots of people there, looked as if evryone in lagos wanted to travl to uk.
Na wah.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by keneyinks: 3:20pm On Jan 19, 2010
pls house i need name of universities/ colleges in london that enroll for postgraduate course in march 2010. the school i applied to just told me that they cant give extention. pls evry1 i need yur urgent assistance. Thanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by ella1: 4:44pm On Jan 21, 2010
Got my Visa today,it took 5 working days(Ikeja VFS). Special thanks to Flekan,Ell77,Justwise&Funkybaby.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by flekan(m): 8:49pm On Jan 21, 2010
ella1:

Got my Visa today,it took 5 working days(Ikeja VFS). Special thanks to Flekan,Ell77,Justwise&Funkybaby.

Congratulation. I'm glad you got it
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by kayteezle: 9:26pm On Jan 21, 2010
if i get a visa now, and my course begins 6 months from now, is it a crime to travel now?, to uk i mean
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by EAsY6: 1:35am On Jan 22, 2010
kayteezle:

if i get a visa now, and my course begins 6 months from now, is it a crime to travel now?, to uk i mean

You're allowed to come 1 month before your course begin! cool
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Bayonero(m): 8:08am On Jan 22, 2010
Plz ell77 and justwise or anybody in d house i need ur help and is realy urgent i wil be going 4 my visa on monday, i payed a deposite of £2325 cos my skool fees is £4650 bt it was recorded on my visa letter dat i paid £2310 i tried to let them know dat d money i paid is been reduced by £15 they told me is d money d bank charges over there so am kind of confuse should i put £2325 or £2310 on my visa form and should i write £2340 as d balance to b paid also i want to know wen printing my statement of acct should i start d printin frm d 1st day of the 28 days or i should jus print d previous day. Urgent answer needed tank u and God bless.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Cnice: 1:26pm On Jan 22, 2010
wonderful works being done here by good Nigerians, I have been in the back ground all this while reading some of the information.
Now I have an issue here, my school start by 15 Feb and I have paid my tuition fees in full, I just paid for my accommodation booking yesterday and they are yet to get it cos I have not gotten my receipt so I can scan it to them.
I was just told that my visa letter has been sent yesterday and I have been telling them to use DHL and send in less than one week cos I dont know how long it take for mail to be delivered to Nigeria from Uk.SOME ONE WHO HAS IDEA SHOULD HELP OUT?
my accommodation receipt is another issue, what should I tell them on how to send it in less than one week?
please what is/are the name of the form(s) that am expected to fill for my VISA APPLICATION?. I will be doing a postgraduate course. my sponsor asked me, what and what should be in the letter and how will he authenticate it .THANKS TO ALL THAT HAVE BEEN DOING GREAT JOB AND TO GOD FOR GIVING PEOPLE HERE VICTORY IN THE VISA APPLICATION
ANY ONE WITH GOOD INFORMATION ON THE ABOVE SHOULD NOT HESITATE TO BE NICE TO ME,
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 1:36pm On Jan 22, 2010
Bayonero:

Plz ell77 and justwise or anybody in d house i need your help and is realy urgent i wil be going 4 my visa on monday, i payed a deposite of £2325 cos my skool fees is £4650 bt it was recorded on my visa letter dat i paid £2310 i tried to let them know dat d money i paid is been reduced by £15 they told me is d money d bank charges over there so am kind of confuse should i put £2325 or £2310 on my visa form and should i write £2340 as d balance to b paid also i want to know wen printing my statement of acct should i start d printin frm d 1st day of the 28 days or i should jus print d previous day. Urgent answer needed tank u and God bless.
Write whatever amount that is stated on your visa letter, don't change it.

The print-out will only come out one page which will cover the whole 28days. U have to check the print out to make sure that the whole 28days were included.
Are u going for diploma or degree course?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 1:46pm On Jan 22, 2010
Cnice:

wonderful works being done here by good Nigerians, I have been in the back ground all this while reading some of the information.
Now I have an issue here, my school start by 15 Feb and I have paid my tuition fees in full, I just paid for my accommodation booking yesterday and they are yet to get it cos I have not gotten my receipt so I can scan it to them.I was just told that my visa letter has been sent yesterday and I have been telling them to use DHL and send in less than one week cos I dont know how long it take for mail to be delivered to Nigeria from Uk.SOME ONE WHO HAS IDEA SHOULD HELP OUT?my accommodation receipt is another issue, what should I tell them on how to send it in less than one week?please what is/are the name of the form(s) that am expected to fill for my VISA APPLICATION?. I will be doing a postgraduate course. my sponsor asked me, what and what should be in the letter and how will he authenticate it .THANKS TO ALL THAT HAVE BEEN DOING GREAT JOB AND TO GOD FOR GIVING PEOPLE HERE VICTORY IN THE VISA APPLICATION ANY ONE WITH GOOD INFORMATION ON THE ABOVE SHOULD NOT HESITATE TO BE NICE TO ME,
I'm not really sure but when i send things to Nigeria, it takes abt 3wks, they may use more effective company.

Why don't they[b] fax[/b] the accommodation receipt? Do u mean VISA APPLICATION form? Or which form are u refering to?
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Bayonero(m): 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2010
@justwise i am goin 4 a degree course but i hav to run a foundation program b4 i can go in 4 my degree fully anyway sha tanks 4 d info i realy apperciate.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 3:35pm On Jan 22, 2010
Bayonero:

@justwise i am goin 4 a degree course but i hav to run a foundation program b4 i can go in 4 my degree fully anyway sha tanks 4 d info i realy apperciate.

Ok, thats fine. Good luck with that.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 3:36pm On Jan 22, 2010
ella1:

Congrat, i'm happy 4u
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2010
linksink:

Please I'm new herejavascript:void(0);, Please I'll like to find out how long is your sponsor supposed to have the money in his account, is the 28 days mandatory for sponsors also even when the source of income is clearly shown.

Pleas help me out

Yes its 28days untouched, even when the source of income is clearly shown.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Bayonero(m): 4:18pm On Jan 22, 2010
@justwise i wil like to confirm sumtin since am goin 4 a foundation program 1st and it has a starting and endin date which i wil put on my form , how many years visa am i goin to get cos after my foundation i wil proceed to my undergraduate course so i want to know.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 4:32pm On Jan 22, 2010
Bayonero:

@justwise i wil like to confirm sumtin since am goin 4 a foundation program 1st and it has a starting and endin date which i wil put on my form , how many years visa am i goin to get cos after my foundation i wil proceed to my undergraduate course so i want to know.

Ok, put the starting and the end date AND tell them that u will be doing degree after that. About 4yrs ago, my friend was given 4yrs visa when he was coming for foundation course just like u, he did degree after too.

I know things have changed now but its still posible. If they gave u 18months visa, don't worry u can extend it for ur degree here, many have done it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Bayonero(m): 4:44pm On Jan 22, 2010
Ok tank u very much.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Cnice: 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2010
thank you JUSTWISE, The form am refering to is visa application form
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Cnice: 4:26pm On Jan 23, 2010
pls in the soft copy of my visa letter I saw Feb 22 as the last date for registration cos the start date is 15 Feb and I asked them to extend my day of geting to uk so I will not have problem with those white men at the gate of London u know.
so is it the same as been extended
pls the letter from my sponsor for sponsoring me can it gotten from the court or
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 4:37pm On Jan 23, 2010
Cnice:

pls in the soft copy of my visa letter I saw Feb 22 as the last date for registration cos the start date is 15 Feb and I asked them to extend my day of geting to uk so I will not have problem with those white men at the gate of London u know.
so is it the same as been extended pls the letter from my sponsor for sponsoring me can it gotten from the court or

Yes its an extention.

Your sponsor needs to write that letter, not from the court.

U can download the student visa application form on BHC website.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Bayonero(m): 8:29am On Jan 25, 2010
I opened my acct on d 28 of jan i want to know d end of d 28 day and wen to print out my statement of acct plz it is urgent am at d bank.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 9:18am On Jan 25, 2010
Bayonero:

I opened my acct on d 28 of jan i want to know d end of d 28 day and wen to print out my statement of acct plz it is urgent am at d bank.

Today is just 25 Jan, which Jan are u refering to? Jan 2008? U have to count 28days from the day u opened the account with all the required amount on it.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Bayonero(m): 9:45am On Jan 25, 2010
@justwise i opened it 28 of dec 2009 and i want to apply 2day cos my skool resumes on d 15 of next month and dey said it is usually 15 working days wich is 12 of next month should i go ahead and print my statement of acct cos am already at d bank plz reply. Tanks
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 9:57am On Jan 25, 2010
Bayonero:

@justwise i opened it 28 of dec 2009 and i want to apply 2day cos my skool resumes on d 15 of next month and dey said it is usually 15 working days wich is 12 of next month should i go ahead and print my statement of acct cos am already at d bank plz reply. Tanks
Oh ok, today makes it 28days then.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Bayonero(m): 10:04am On Jan 25, 2010
@justwise should i go ahead and apply 2day cos i hav got no much time.
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by justwise(m): 10:09am On Jan 25, 2010
Bayonero:

@justwise should i go ahead and apply 2day cos i hav got no much time.

If u have all the documents then go ahead, please take ur time and go through it again to avoid mistake. getting everything right is important. today or 2moro is not bad if u got all documents.

Good luck
Re: Uk Student Visa/tier 4 Pbs - Your Questions Answered by Bayonero(m): 10:14am On Jan 25, 2010
Thanks man i tink i wil do it 2day so as to start countin my 15 days frm 2day thanks 4 all d assistance i am grateful.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (141)

U.S. Immigration Questions: Ask A U.S. Consular Officer / Need Help With Direction / Which Country In Africa Has The Most Beautiful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.