Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Man Sets His Family On Fire In Ogun Over Property (photo) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Sets His Family On Fire In Ogun Over Property (photo) (24297 Views)

Kenyan Lecturer Sentenced To Death For Murdering Her Husband Over Property / Thieves Burgle Olusegun Odegbami's Home, Cart Away N15 Million Property (Photo) / Two Prostitutes Kill Customer In Ogun Over Money (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sets His Family On Fire In Ogun Over Property (photo) by Larryfest(m): 10:12am On Aug 29, 2016
I still don't get the reason why a husband will harm is wife same goes for the wife too,i mean why marry atal then If your views about things isn't the same or close why be together.... All this "for better for worst" crap is killing couples daily...

1 Like

Re: Man Sets His Family On Fire In Ogun Over Property (photo) by sherif4owo(m): 10:12am On Aug 29, 2016
SmartChoices:
Never stay in an abusive relationship! You may not divorce but make sure you separate!

Why "may not divorce"?

victim should just divorce the abusive partner and move on to a happier life and relationship.
Re: Man Sets His Family On Fire In Ogun Over Property (photo) by oluwaVaz(m): 10:13am On Aug 29, 2016
just came to check names

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Sets His Family On Fire In Ogun Over Property (photo) by Naturallyme: 10:14am On Aug 29, 2016
God of mercy
Re: Man Sets His Family On Fire In Ogun Over Property (photo) by Mimidiva(f): 10:14am On Aug 29, 2016
why evils always coming out from Ogun State
Re: Man Sets His Family On Fire In Ogun Over Property (photo) by LadyAmaka(f): 10:15am On Aug 29, 2016
I always tell my fellow ladies to be very cautious who they allow into their lives in the name of marriage more especially when you are matured working class lady. 99.9% of men that will come around you are purely on what they will get from you. Ladies, always pray for divine revelation about a man before settling with them to avoid ending up with a beast in human form. May the soul of the woman and her daughter rest in peace, Amen
Frustrated lame gold digger!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Sets His Family On Fire In Ogun Over Property (photo) by drake2(m): 10:18am On Aug 29, 2016
Wait oh, how can u burn this beautiful lady to death?

I am so so confused about people dying unnecessarily these days. When I was younger in the village, reported deaths were like one person every six months.

Jehovah God just have to help us now Please!

1 Like

Re: Man Sets His Family On Fire In Ogun Over Property (photo) by AmakaAina(f): 10:18am On Aug 29, 2016
cry cry cry such horrible happenings
Re: Man Sets His Family On Fire In Ogun Over Property (photo) by panditocracy(m): 10:19am On Aug 29, 2016
Work of an ugly yoloba demon
Re: Man Sets His Family On Fire In Ogun Over Property (photo) by permanentgrace(m): 10:20am On Aug 29, 2016
God punish buhari for this unbearable hardship. It has never been like this before.
Re: Man Sets His Family On Fire In Ogun Over Property (photo) by panditocracy(m): 10:24am On Aug 29, 2016
See him ugly afonja face.

*Coughs up saliva* *Spits on his ugly cone head *
Re: Man Sets His Family On Fire In Ogun Over Property (photo) by nonjebose(m): 10:26am On Aug 29, 2016
Never stay with an abusive spouse. She ignored all the early signs. Her break came when she relocated to her house, but she allowed in evil. Unfortunate. The man would surely be caught by man and nemesis
Re: Man Sets His Family On Fire In Ogun Over Property (photo) by hamrof(m): 10:27am On Aug 29, 2016
make them check the man's brain if its intact (I doubt it)
Re: Man Sets His Family On Fire In Ogun Over Property (photo) by lordkhalifa(m): 10:29am On Aug 29, 2016
Majikals:
Na wao... Even de devil clearly has no hand in this cos humans have evolved into entities worse than the devil.
marring jobless , owambe obese Yoruba husband is suicidal tendencies....
Re: Man Sets His Family On Fire In Ogun Over Property (photo) by toidflex(m): 10:44am On Aug 29, 2016
What will i say,on the last days the love of many shall wax cold.father lord i rebuke the spirit of anger and depression out of everyone of us in nairaland!
Re: Man Sets His Family On Fire In Ogun Over Property (photo) by babatundepeter20: 10:51am On Aug 29, 2016
Some women in the face of abusive and deceptive relationships or marriage still manage to hold on hoping for a miraculous change. In the end, they cause their family pain and tears. Let the wise hear...
Re: Man Sets His Family On Fire In Ogun Over Property (photo) by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 29, 2016
I think it is time some Yoruba men steo up and live up to their responsibility. I am tired of reading about their infedility and high level of irresponsibility towards their families. Family comes first in Yoruba culture it is high time everyone goes back to the drawing board.
Re: Man Sets His Family On Fire In Ogun Over Property (photo) by 9jatatafo(m): 11:17am On Aug 29, 2016
Some men are just too desperate and wicked.
Re: Man Sets His Family On Fire In Ogun Over Property (photo) by lawson06(m): 11:17am On Aug 29, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Man Sets His Family On Fire In Ogun Over Property (photo) by babooshka: 11:23am On Aug 29, 2016
hamrof:
make them check the man's brain if its intact (I doubt it)
even if e no dey intact, y him no kill himself
Re: Man Sets His Family On Fire In Ogun Over Property (photo) by cold(m): 11:26am On Aug 29, 2016
SmartChoices:
Never stay in an abusive relationship! You may not divorce but make sure you separate!
For how long? Forever?
Re: Man Sets His Family On Fire In Ogun Over Property (photo) by codemaniacs: 11:35am On Aug 29, 2016
k
Re: Man Sets His Family On Fire In Ogun Over Property (photo) by joe4real12: 11:37am On Aug 29, 2016
The way some people are wicked this days, even Devil will feel jealous they want to overtake him.
Re: Man Sets His Family On Fire In Ogun Over Property (photo) by joe4real12: 11:38am On Aug 29, 2016
cold:

For how long? Forever?
Forever as long as the woman loves her life.
Re: Man Sets His Family On Fire In Ogun Over Property (photo) by jackie35(m): 11:41am On Aug 29, 2016
I don't why people always abusing the purpose God instituted marriage ............... abi what has come over FAMILY? Set your wife and children ablaze! what for! May God Almighty forgive and have mercy on us.
Re: Man Sets His Family On Fire In Ogun Over Property (photo) by 4nobody4every1: 11:43am On Aug 29, 2016
The kind of senseless killings going on in Nigeria almost on a daily basis will make the devil to scream, how can you pour petrol on a woman that harbors you and your son, feeds you, support you and you turn around to kill her, what a wicked world we live in. l give up, the most painful part is that the woman & her daughter is dead now while the wicked, jobless, moronic man has ran away, how l wish the idiot is arrested and he faces punitive judgement, nonsense angry angry sad sad
Re: Man Sets His Family On Fire In Ogun Over Property (photo) by Babajo82(m): 12:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
lofty900:
Buhari why?
Buhari Z
Re: Man Sets His Family On Fire In Ogun Over Property (photo) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
I will always say, when you see the hardeness of a man's heart, please run for your life, even Moses permitted divorce because of the hardness of the hearts of the men of that time, it's better to be alive and separated than to be a married corpse
Re: Man Sets His Family On Fire In Ogun Over Property (photo) by ashjay001(m): 1:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
SmartChoices:

U may not divorce wetin?! Cut all ties and if possible, arrange serious beating join!
Re: Man Sets His Family On Fire In Ogun Over Property (photo) by muller101(m): 1:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
Frustrated man.
Re: Man Sets His Family On Fire In Ogun Over Property (photo) by cold(m): 1:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
joe4real12:

Forever as long as the woman loves her life.
Then why not just recommend divorce instead of living in bondage. One is married, but separated. And this will carry on forever like you suggested. Does that sound like a sensible option to you?
Re: Man Sets His Family On Fire In Ogun Over Property (photo) by joe4real12: 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
cold:

Then why not just recommend divorce instead of living in bondage. One is married, but separated. And this will carry on forever like you suggested. Does that sound like a sensible option to you?
Well, in an abusive marriage it's important to separate while divorce case is filed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#endsars Protest In Uyo: Photos / Baby Who Was Stolen At A Burial In Imo Finally Reunited With Her Family. Photos / Police Arrest Man For Raping 8-year-old Girl At Knifepoint In Kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.