Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Oversea Tit-bit - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Oversea Tit-bit (656 Views)

How Did You Get Your Admission Into An Oversea Uni. / Special Support For Those With Oversea's Dream / What The Heel Are U Guys Doing Oversea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Oversea Tit-bit by Chuksab: 9:55am On Oct 02, 2009
Friends plz note d following salient facts b4 spending a dime prospectin for visa: 1. Plz dnt ever think of travelin if u dnt have a clear cut vision of what wil legitaly giv u income there. 2. Never assume anytin. Plan on hw 2 cros d brigde b4 u get der. 3. If u most go, go to d embassy to get first hand info and neva use "go-betweens'.3. Enquire frm those resident in ur country of choice. 4. Neva giv in 2 anytin u dnt undastand. And lastly seek to make nigeria great by sayin no to crime. Cheers
Re: Oversea Tit-bit by justwise(m): 10:31am On Oct 02, 2009
Chuksab

go to d embassy to get first hand info and neva use "go-betweens'

Are u now saying that all ur previous posts abt how u can get somebody visa and ticket are wrong?
Have u had change of mind now?
Re: Oversea Tit-bit by Chuksab: 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2009
I discoverd that most persons usin agents most time dnt even have concrete tins to do that we make naija proud. Goin 2 d embassy urself portrays ur readines and also an indication dat u wil follow due process in al engagement. Cheers
Re: Oversea Tit-bit by OAM4J: 3:04am On Oct 04, 2009
Chuksab, Chuksab!!! My guy!!! I wish you can maintain and sustain or how do they say it. Please continue with only this type of post for the good of your fellow Nigerians.

Chuksab, Chuksab!!! cheers cool

(1)

Enjoyment Of Grandma At The Beach / Travelling To Nigeria / Dv Lottery Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.