Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

How Can I Disable A Nokia E63 Phone Using The Imei Number?: The Phone Was Lost - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Disable A Nokia E63 Phone Using The Imei Number?: The Phone Was Lost (2169 Views)

How To Install Whatsapp On A Nokia S40 Phones / How Can I Destroy A Stolen Phone Using Its Imei Number? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Disable A Nokia E63 Phone Using The Imei Number?: The Phone Was Lost by Nobody: 10:40am On Oct 02, 2009
pls nairalanders, i need to disable my phone that was lost yesterday can someone pls tell me how to do this using the IMEI number.
also i'll like to know if it can be enables when and if i recover it back?

(1) (Reply)

GLO Giving Away Brand New Smart Fones (screen Shots) / Wow Here Is The Latest Smart Phone It1702 By Itel Group / Iphone 8 And Iphone 8 Plus Launched; Price In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.