Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,416 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Phosguard Fumigant To Buy Rats From Lagosians For "Kill Rats, Make Money.’ - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Phosguard Fumigant To Buy Rats From Lagosians For "Kill Rats, Make Money.’ (22569 Views)

9,579 Lagosians Tested Positive To HIV In 6 Months - LSACA / Kill Rats Make Money Campaign Begins In Lagos / Lassa Fever: ``kill Rats, Make More Money To Begin In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Phosguard Fumigant To Buy Rats From Lagosians For "Kill Rats, Make Money.’ by walexy1(m): 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
Rapmoney:
So Lagos boys wan shift from online betting and Baba Ijebu to rat hunting? grin grin

The fastest way to get rid of rats is by purchasing some good fat cats...doz ones wey look like winch! wink Na just say we too dey label cats as winch for Naija!

I had a bushy plot of land at the back of my house some years back, the rats that were coming from the land to invade my house were as big as small goats! I just go buy 2 big fat cats wey look like doz winch cats wey dey piss for Nepa transformer make e blow. I come keep dem for 24 hours make hunger waya dem. Na so I throw dem inside the fenced land...very few rats survived to tell the story!

Guy, u just gave me a hard hard laugh nw. Being laughing ever since i read this comment of yours such that my colleagues in the office were almost confused.

Thanks for making laugh this hard today. I had to reread it over again. Lols

1 Like

Re: Phosguard Fumigant To Buy Rats From Lagosians For "Kill Rats, Make Money.’ by ayusco85(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
JaneyBlingx:
Awww I can't kill the rats in our house, they've become family cry. They'll be sad to hear that their cousins in Lagos will soon be killed

Funny you
Re: Phosguard Fumigant To Buy Rats From Lagosians For "Kill Rats, Make Money.’ by bigass123(m): 1:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
Eku d'owo
Trust lagosians, people will begin breeding rats to sell... Rat farms loading... Anyhow money must be made grin
Re: Phosguard Fumigant To Buy Rats From Lagosians For "Kill Rats, Make Money.’ by ayusco85(m): 1:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
Vanillaskin:
Where those my roommates wey no dey gree me sleep for nite, always nesting here and there, una days are numbered.

I dey come, make I go buy rat gum for una

Roommates u said? Chisos
Re: Phosguard Fumigant To Buy Rats From Lagosians For "Kill Rats, Make Money.’ by Nnemaranma(f): 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
;DThieves will no longer ask you for money when they come to your house now. They will be like " the rats or your life". grin
Re: Phosguard Fumigant To Buy Rats From Lagosians For "Kill Rats, Make Money.’ by Nobody: 1:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
ayusco85:

Roommates u said? Chisos
Yes, what do you call someone who lives with you and eats your food? grin
They are almost like family grin
But now they gotta go angry
Re: Phosguard Fumigant To Buy Rats From Lagosians For "Kill Rats, Make Money.’ by Nobody: 1:52pm On Aug 29, 2016
'operation rat smile'
Re: Phosguard Fumigant To Buy Rats From Lagosians For "Kill Rats, Make Money.’ by Revolva(m): 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
Rat full my compound ooo kai see opotunity
Re: Phosguard Fumigant To Buy Rats From Lagosians For "Kill Rats, Make Money.’ by ayusco85(m): 2:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
Vanillaskin:
Yes, what do you call someone who lives with you and eats your food? grin They are almost like family grin But now they gotta go angry
Lol. Issoraite. When they bite off your legs u go know say no be family them be
Re: Phosguard Fumigant To Buy Rats From Lagosians For "Kill Rats, Make Money.’ by ayusco85(m): 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
geostrata:
am a geologist to ni gist!!!
Wat u saying
Re: Phosguard Fumigant To Buy Rats From Lagosians For "Kill Rats, Make Money.’ by Perfecttouch(m): 2:08pm On Aug 29, 2016
Rapmoney:
So Lagos boys wan shift from online betting and Baba Ijebu to rat hunting? grin grin

The fastest way to get rid of rats is by purchasing some good fat cats...doz ones wey look like winch! wink Na just say we too dey label cats as winch for Naija!

I had a bushy plot of land at the back of my house some years back, the rats that were coming from the land to invade my house were as big as small goats! I just go buy 2 big fat cats wey look like doz winch cats wey dey piss for Nepa transformer make e blow. I come keep dem for 24 hours make hunger waya dem. Na so I throw dem inside the fenced land...very few rats survived to tell the story!
lagos rats fears nobody,dem no dey run
Re: Phosguard Fumigant To Buy Rats From Lagosians For "Kill Rats, Make Money.’ by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
ayusco85:

Lol. Issoraite. When they bite off your legs u go know say no be family them be
And if you believed that, you'll believe I saw a unicorn this morning named Buhari, taking a piss on Third Mainland Bridge grin
Re: Phosguard Fumigant To Buy Rats From Lagosians For "Kill Rats, Make Money.’ by smileysmiley(f): 2:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
Dronedude:
I hope this wont incite people to start raring rats only to exchange for an undisclosed sum of money in the future. Nice iodea but critical thinking and analysis would have been carried out considering the dwindling state of the economy.
exactly what I was about to say... Naija people are hustlers o, they'll start rearing rats
Re: Phosguard Fumigant To Buy Rats From Lagosians For "Kill Rats, Make Money.’ by geostrata(m): 2:15pm On Aug 29, 2016
ayusco85:

Wat u saying
ama geologist
Re: Phosguard Fumigant To Buy Rats From Lagosians For "Kill Rats, Make Money.’ by ayusco85(m): 2:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
Vanillaskin:

And if you believed that, you'll believe I saw a unicorn this morning named Buhari, taking a piss on Third Mainland Bridge grin

Trust me they bite people's legs or fingers. Also hide Ur certificates, that their favorite food
Re: Phosguard Fumigant To Buy Rats From Lagosians For "Kill Rats, Make Money.’ by chillbabe(f): 2:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
ajalawole:
hmmmmmmmmmmm.... We need to ask, what will those dead rats be used for
Corned beef. This is the time to stop buying meat in tins
Re: Phosguard Fumigant To Buy Rats From Lagosians For "Kill Rats, Make Money.’ by nonjebose(m): 2:51pm On Aug 29, 2016
JaneyBlingx:

I think you are evil cry and I shall protect my rats from the likes of you * puts rats in the car and drives off to a land far far away*
Hahahah, are you afraid? Make sure you are nowhere near lagos!!! You're carrying valuable commodity. You might leave them permanently inside that bag.
Re: Phosguard Fumigant To Buy Rats From Lagosians For "Kill Rats, Make Money.’ by Alimtoheeb(m): 3:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
come to Unilorin hostel, chai, you will see rat ehn, Na here I know say student dey loose weight and the reverse for those rats......then big ehn
Re: Phosguard Fumigant To Buy Rats From Lagosians For "Kill Rats, Make Money.’ by hommespecia: 3:07pm On Aug 29, 2016
Dronedude:
I hope this wont incite people to start raring rats only to exchange for an undisclosed sum of money in the future. Nice iodea but critical thinking and analysis would have been carried out considering the dwindling state of the economy.
you've got a valid point bro.
Re: Phosguard Fumigant To Buy Rats From Lagosians For "Kill Rats, Make Money.’ by hommespecia: 3:14pm On Aug 29, 2016
Vanillaskin:
Yes, what do you call someone who lives with you and eats your food? grin They are almost like family grin But now they gotta go angry
babe you funny die
Re: Phosguard Fumigant To Buy Rats From Lagosians For "Kill Rats, Make Money.’ by mikool007(m): 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
Kill wetin....dey js opend a new rat breeding business wink grin
Re: Phosguard Fumigant To Buy Rats From Lagosians For "Kill Rats, Make Money.’ by oladipo322(m): 4:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
killing rat mode activate...... and work start with immediate effect.
Re: Phosguard Fumigant To Buy Rats From Lagosians For "Kill Rats, Make Money.’ by Nobody: 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
Rapmoney:

guy you funny shal.

1 Like

Re: Phosguard Fumigant To Buy Rats From Lagosians For "Kill Rats, Make Money.’ by aninexzy(m): 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
yomz1e:
Those rat pie sellers will now hike up their price.. And blame Buhari too
before october all the rats wia de lag go migrate enter Ghana

1 Like

Re: Phosguard Fumigant To Buy Rats From Lagosians For "Kill Rats, Make Money.’ by Foolsparadise(m): 8:12pm On Aug 29, 2016
Lol grin grin

Re: Phosguard Fumigant To Buy Rats From Lagosians For "Kill Rats, Make Money.’ by Stanzingerzy(m): 8:21pm On Aug 29, 2016
Cheneke nna emegowa nwaogbonye ezegge. Please all should endeavour to contact me for, rat traps (both metal and plastic cage) gum catcher, kill and dry rat poison medicine etc all in bulk , sold at affordable rate. Only whatapp 07033079297 or email stanzingerzy@gmail.com
Re: Phosguard Fumigant To Buy Rats From Lagosians For "Kill Rats, Make Money.’ by stainlex(m): 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2016
I just hope the 'cobra effect' thingy won't repeat itself here..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Partners Julius Berger To Disinfect Major Roads, Bus Stops / NAFDAC Uncovers Factory With Expired Condiments (Photo) / Two Cases Of Omicron COVID Variant Detected In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.