Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] (36536 Views)

Fan To Funke Akindele: "Do You Have N20k You Are Not Using?" - See Her Reply / Ijeoma Okonkwo: Kcee's Wife And Why They Avoid Each Other On Social Media [PICS] / Kanayo Kanayo Joins Korede Bello On Stage,Dances As He Sings Godwin In Abuja(pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by Nobody: 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
Settling down and being looked at as a responsible person
falconey:

while for the men it is a thing of what?
Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by DozieInc(m): 12:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by sportman117: 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
Wish her good luck with this one o from Naijabet man
Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by Handsomecole(m): 12:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
So if she doesn't put her husbands name whose name will she put?? My father's own abi??

Mctheew!!!
Abeg who will beg our naira to rise from the dead.
Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by rman: 12:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
Smellymouth:
"You will never be happy if you continue to search for what happiness consists of. You will never live if you are looking for the meaning of life..."

==>Albert Camus..

N.P==> Humble Smith -- Osinachi.. cool

Plenty people don dey ask/
Na which baba do the jazz/
Say the baba do well for me oh/
Now my live don better/
Not because i suffer pass/
Not because i pray and fast/
nno be osho no be jazz/
Okwa chineye..

Your posts crack me up all the time..you are good at this.

Seun should seriously consider putting u on his team.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by Beremx(f): 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Marriage isn't all about kids. In fact, marriage isn't about kids. I mean, it's perfectly normal to get married and DECIDE not to have kids.
That's your opinion.
Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by Davash222(m): 12:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
The love of a woman taste as wine but last for a season..

#notmybusinessthough
Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by JuanDeDios: 12:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
landinfo:

Then ur mother should have A.BORTED u....it would have done the world a whole goooood
For your sake, I hope you're a kid.
Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by Atunma(f): 12:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
Wishing her well on her new status. Abeg o no more divorce stories.
Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by JuanDeDios: 12:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
Beremx:
That's your opinion.
It's the objective reality. If someone gets married and decides not to have kids, you, Beremx, have no right to question them. That isn't just my opinion.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by Ada9103(f): 1:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Marriage isn't all about kids. In fact, marriage isn't about kids. I mean, it's perfectly normal to get married and DECIDE not to have kids.

What generation are you coming from DADDY
Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by Anabel(f): 1:03pm On Aug 29, 2016
HML Mrs Bello. May God give you the strength to filter negative people from your life so you can have a beautiful marriage
Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by JuanDeDios: 1:20pm On Aug 29, 2016
Ada9103:

What generation are you coming from DADDY
Change that to grandpa. Seriously, though, with kids like you who can't digest simple posts or think properly, I fear for the future of this country.
Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by holluphemydavid(m): 1:25pm On Aug 29, 2016
Happy for her
Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by pheyimen: 1:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
4 she 2 put smile on our faces with jenifa diary, she deserve 2 be happy also. Unlike others wey i no knw who dem epp with der film
Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by ephi123(f): 1:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
landinfo:

Then ur mother should have A.BORTED u....it would have done the world a whole goooood

Very immature comment. Some Nigerians just can't have conversations in a civil manner. Someone stated his opinion without any insults or abuse and this is the best response that came to your mind?
Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by ephi123(f): 1:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Change that to grandpa. Seriously, though, with kids like you who can't digest simple posts or think properly, I fear for the future of this country.

Most of them are on nairaland to beg for birthday likes, so reading and comprehending is not a strong suit unfortunately.
Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by Ada9103(f): 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
JuanDeDios:

Future? Sweet Lord! Daddy you have the chance to articulate your words effectively now... That will serve as a benchmark to us......but with that your line up there.... lipsrsealed

Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by JuanDeDios: 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
ephi123:

Most of them are on nairaland to beg for birthday likes, so reading and comprehending is not a strong suit unfortunately.
I have to agree. Outside of here, the same mindset sees them fronting their pretty faces. Some of them think their body is a chequebook to manipulate and control the world.
Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by falconey(m): 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
prettysolid:
Settling down and being looked at as a responsible person

without it I can still be seen as responsible.
Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by Nobody: 2:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
Beremx:
I am very happy for her. Abeg make she get belle sharp sharp. Can't wait to see her enjoy motherhood.
me too..would really love to see her enjoy motherhood
Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
ShitHead:
Next year e go be Funke Akindele Hassan. One year, one husband.
if u wish someone bad..same shall be urs...

Its not bad if u read and pass.. U don't have to comment by cursing someone who has done u no wrong.. Na wa o
Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by Nobody: 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2016
JuanDeDios:

like my pastor said once..a complete family consist of at least a man and his wife.. Children isn't compulsory but its a good thing tho
Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by AuroraB(f): 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
prettysolid:
There is more respect accorded to a woman when she is married. For women getting married is actually a thing of pride.
undecided and for the man? I guess he did the lady a favor
Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by Nathkem01(m): 2:45pm On Aug 29, 2016
No wonder
Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by Berbierklaus(f): 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
prettysolid:
There is more respect accorded to a woman when she is married. For women getting married is actually a thing of pride.
You attach too much importance on marriage for a woman,I hope you don't get disappointed for your own good angry

whoever instilled this mentality in you,should be flogged grin
Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by Alimtoheeb(m): 2:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
I just hope and pray it work out this time........
Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by Nobody: 3:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
ShitHead:
Next year e go be Funke Akindele Hassan. One year, one husband.

Same to your sisters.

1 Like

Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by yedidiah(m): 3:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
it is amazing that a Yoruba girl got married without her family members attending.

we are indeed fast losing our values in pursuit of the lie they sell to us as civilization.
Re: Funke Akindele Changes Name To Funke Bello On Social Media [PICS] by Peterosky(m): 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
JAYTUNEZ:
If u still doubting report that Funke Akindele aka Jenifa is now married..Think again.. After she officially introduced herself at the Love Lagos event in US as Mrs Funke Bello yesterday, the popular screen goddess has moved on to change all her social media name to 'Funke Akindele Bello'..

Haters will say its Photoshop... tongue

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/08/funke-akindele-changes-name-to-funke.html?m=1

.If u like make e b photostore or photosupermarket,hw dat 1 take concern person 4dis Buhari change erra? Abeg bring anoda news.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woli Arole, Comedian Pictured With His Lookalike. See Striking Resemblance / TFAA 2018: Mercy Johnson Stuns At Future Awards Africa (Photos) / G-Worldwide And Kizz Daniel: Olisa Agbakoba Issues Notice To The Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.