Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

My Biological Mother And I Are In Love - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Biological Mother And I Are In Love (1067 Views)

Lady Is Searching For A Baby Daddy On Twitter As Her Biological Clock Is Ticking / I Want My Child Back Biological Mother Of Angelina Jolie Adopted Daughter Zahra / My Girlfriend And I Are Having Misunderstanding Because Of Yesterday Match. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Biological Mother And I Are In Love by MimiKnows: 10:28am On Aug 29, 2016
Dear Mimi,

I am a 23 year old man living outside Nigeria. Two days ago I read on the news of a mother and son who have been arrested for being n a romantic relationship and are facing jail time. I am scared because this is my story. My mother had me young when she was 15 years old. To avoid disgrace, her parents sent me to live with a distant aunt outside Nigeria. I knew of my mother but was not allowed to speak to her or see her. When I turned 20 years old and started university, I reached out to my mother on Facebook. She is now 35 years old and so beautiful. We talked everyday on the phone for a year before she came to visit me. Once we saw each other, we hugged and next thing were kissing on the mouth. Needless to say, we have been dating for two years now. My dilemma is that I want to marry her but I know society frowns on it. What should I do?

Read more at:http://www.herald.ng/dear-mimi-biological-mother-love/
Re: My Biological Mother And I Are In Love by IHATEPUZZY(m): 10:31am On Aug 29, 2016
will you hungry bloggers just stop fabricating useless stories undecided

click like if u bliv d story

share if u think d op na lai Mohammed
Re: My Biological Mother And I Are In Love by Nobody: 10:47am On Aug 29, 2016
Op thunder fire u there..

1 Like

Re: My Biological Mother And I Are In Love by ReorxTohGan(m): 10:50am On Aug 29, 2016
Op Sinz I Don Dy This Nairaland, Na Soso Weird Stories U Go Dey Pos,why??

1 Like

Re: My Biological Mother And I Are In Love by Captainz102(m): 10:53am On Aug 29, 2016
Why are some people so stupid, does this make sense? May you are are He-goat that will marry his biological mother.

1 Like

Re: My Biological Mother And I Are In Love by c4tnoelz: 10:53am On Aug 29, 2016
U n ur mom need a serious deliverance
Re: My Biological Mother And I Are In Love by HomieQuan(m): 12:39pm On Aug 29, 2016
stupidity at its peak
Re: My Biological Mother And I Are In Love by Park01: 12:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
hit like if you believe this gist, hit share if you don't believe the gist
Re: My Biological Mother And I Are In Love by youngberry001(m): 12:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
And wat the fvck's am doing here self shocked
Re: My Biological Mother And I Are In Love by debque(m): 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
eleriiiibu ma ni awon bloggers yi sha.....anything just to generate traffic
Re: My Biological Mother And I Are In Love by fullstreets: 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2016

Re: My Biological Mother And I Are In Love by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 29, 2016
you no dey normal so i go ignore you, what about your mama she self no get sense too
Re: My Biological Mother And I Are In Love by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 29, 2016
Park01:
hit like if you believe this gist, hit share if you don't believe the gist
who your poll epp?
Re: My Biological Mother And I Are In Love by Raydos: 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2016
Bruh you well?
Re: My Biological Mother And I Are In Love by Park01: 2:42pm On Aug 29, 2016
NairalandEFCC1:
who your poll epp?
who are you? nairaland troll? grin

now Bleep outta my mention

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

SURPRISES: Photos From London First Unclad Bar / How My Primary School Boyfriend Broke My Heart / Who Is D Best 2 B In A Relationship Wit; Sum1 U Luv Or Sum1 Who Luv U?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.