Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:34 AM

See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) (73821 Views)

Bride Asked To Lead The Choir On Her Wedding Day (Pics, Video) / Nigerian Bride Wore No Makeup Or Jewelry On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by ngoben(f): 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
With d bridesmaids face covered how will dey get husbands or even bf or even as small as a caller....
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by olapluto(m): 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
Stupid picture, and anyone who believes this is actually stupid as well.
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by BABANGBALI: 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
Standing from left to right : funjosh, eleko1,lalasticlala, mukina2, osusumustflow, msglobalwonder and VickyRotex
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by hardywaltz(m): 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
Osama
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by IamLEGEND1: 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2016

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by finalboss(m): 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
kiss the bride
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by mosho2good: 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
ISIS wedding dress.

2 Likes

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by NairaMaster1(m): 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
Extremism!

2 Likes

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by AwesomeHIM: 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
Bah Shiga wedding! grin grin

End time things! cheesy

1 Like

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by iyrojc(m): 1:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
How did the Husband see her, before marrying her
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by johnbu: 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
ok, what is the essence of taking picture, since their faces were covered

1 Like

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by amdoyin82(m): 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2016
My son will say daddy, see ojuju calabar

1 Like

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by ceejay80s(m): 1:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
boko wedding

1 Like

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by Tyviv(f): 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
grin
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by Surestontop(f): 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2016
ekim004:
im sure dis wedding took place in daura
must you talk Daura couple don't dress like that. If you see them in their Aure attire you will want to get married.
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by dragonking3: 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
Venusman:
is it a must to follow the Westerner wedding method, after all Muslim has its own custom with dressing when it comes to wedding. they are just been .................
Wake up man. Wearing of suit and white wedding gown to a wedding are from the west. The only difference is that the ladies just covered her face like ninjas.

2 Likes

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by OfficialAwol(m): 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2016
Islam and irrationality and stupidity are so inseparably entangled.

Such a sorry phenomenon!

2 Likes

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by inchristalone(m): 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
These are masquarades posing on a ceremony.

1 Like

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2016
That's what happens When you marry a girl against your mother's wish

1 Like

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by ANAKONDA: 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
agarawu23:
sad

I dislike these set of Muslims. I hate make ppl too carry religion for head like gala. We cant be like the prophets and God knows that. Most of These over religious ppl that claims they are following God's way are wicked, heartless nd dangerous.

They shouldn't have used wedding gown sef.

These are the ISIS and BH types. Confused bunch of people. They condemn all things western but still use them.

3 Likes

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by Venusman(m): 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
Gflat:

I don't understand. Is there anything wrong with the observation I made
there's no problem at all. I'm just expatiating the observation
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by tclimax(m): 1:58pm On Aug 29, 2016
Stupidity in it best mood, there is no evidence she is married. Cos no one know who's is inside the masquerade.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
HYPOCRISY
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by xtervaganza(m): 2:00pm On Aug 29, 2016
Moronic beliefs

2 Likes

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by CoCoLav(f): 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
So if everyone in the world dressed like this and someone was to go missing. How do we identify the missing person?

3 Likes

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by Kaybaba5(m): 2:01pm On Aug 29, 2016
I wonder which kind of pictures they are going to take. To me taken pix is of no use at all
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by Keenlooka(m): 2:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
The fear of boko haram is the beginning of this show grin
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by YonkijiSappo: 2:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Muslims are very funny set of human beings.

3 Likes

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by Tobyshegz(m): 2:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
How do they breathe?? grin grin

2 Likes

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by YourNemesis: 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
From left to right......

Shakur Fawaz, Abdallah, The groom Sharifullah, The bride Safinah , Hajarat, Afsanah and Salma... though we are not too sure who is who (The three musketeers)

Laugh wan tear my belle! grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by Welcomme: 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2016
Venusman:
there's no problem at all. I'm just expatiating the observation
They are still going the western way by wearing suit and white wedding gown. Y cover their faces again? Bro, reason, is that not foolishness?

2 Likes

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by Jeetkool(m): 2:11pm On Aug 29, 2016
must you copy other religion

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

English Family Storms Nigeria For Their Bride (Photos) / Man Buried In A Star Beer Bottle Casket In Ghana. Photos / Hilarious And Beautiful Wedding Pictures To Make Your Day (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.