Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,134 members, 7,818,420 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) (73844 Views)

Bride Asked To Lead The Choir On Her Wedding Day (Pics, Video) / Nigerian Bride Wore No Makeup Or Jewelry On Her Wedding Day (Photos) / The Moment This Bride & Dad Cried On Her Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by Welcomme: 4:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
2dugged:
Funny, but true, who knows if they now have e-daggers grin
Abi babe! Life is too short to be wasted by some Jihadist. I always try to respect my self wen I am with them both offline and online, cuz those guys love shedding of blood; and my blood cant b used as sacrifice to appease their god

2 Likes

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 29, 2016
Welcomme:
Abi babe! Life is too short to be wasted by some Jihadist. I always try to respect my self wen I am with them both offline and online, cuz those guys love shedding of blood; and my blood cant b used as sacrifice to appease their god
That's the right way o,avoiding them and cutting all dealings with them is the wisest thing to do, just go through this thread alone and see the type of painment they are exhibiting,if e-dagger exist people that commented on this thread should be bleeding by now,and your guess is as good as mine who the perpetrator(s) will be

1 Like

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by kabrud: 5:05pm On Aug 29, 2016
2dugged:
Funny, but true, who knows if they now have e-daggers grin
Is anything wrong with u? Or can't u take simple instruction? If u don't insult muslims/north, won't ur 'business' move?
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by pappy4real(m): 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
When ure a die_hard Muslim n all ur dudes did white wedding undecided
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by AmakaAina(f): 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
Didn't turn ma phone tongue tongue tongue tongue grin
Yehman:
Can someone pls alert Lie Mohammed a.k.a Baba masquerade about this new job/employment opportunities.

˙˙˙ʞɔɐq ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ
uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝןd noʎ uɐɔ
'noʎ uɹǝɔuoɔ ʇ,usǝop
ʇɐɥʇ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos pɐǝɹ oʇ
ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ ƃuıuɹnʇ uı
pǝpǝǝɔɔns ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ʇɐɥʇ ʍou
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by Forwetinnah: 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
Venusman:
is it a must to follow the Westerner wedding method, after all Muslim has its own custom with dressing when it comes to wedding. they are just been .................

Isn't her white wedding gown "western"?
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by placeofallure(f): 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
Gflat:
She is a Muslim. Those ones that hide their face from the rest of the world. See them looking like a turtle ninja grin

I don't know why they went ahead to take photos when it's obvious her face is not going to show. How will you even know it's your wife that's behind that cloth? Muslims ehn grin

What the hell is this guy below me saying? So wearing suits for a wedding is not from the western world right

Some people will just be trying to sound intelligent thereby making a fool of themselves undecided

Na over syllabus dey worry him, tell him jare F# abi sorry G flat.

1 Like

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by Onyintology(f): 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
Gflat:
She is a Muslim. Those ones that hide their face from the rest of the world. See them looking like a turtle ninja grin

I don't know why they went ahead to take photos when it's obvious her face is not going to show. How will you even know it's your wife that's behind that cloth? Muslims ehn grin

What the hell is this guy below me saying? So wearing suits for a wedding is not from the western world right

Some people will just be trying to sound intelligent thereby making a fool of themselves undecided

Exactly, the man shouldn't have wore suit nah
Ndi Muslim sef
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by Onyintology(f): 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
Gflat:

Exactly, the man shouldn't have wore suit na
Muslim women sef they tend to overdo....but come to their closet nah them dey overdo

1 Like

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by Samdelzon(m): 5:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
Now you get home to UnCloth her to discover it's Derele you've wedded grin angry grin grin grin GOBE!!!

2 Likes

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by Ohiku4all(m): 6:22pm On Aug 29, 2016
Am a muslim bt nt by 4ce to wear wedding gown, there re other Islamic wedding attires that look gudz
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by Gflat: 6:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
Onyintology:

Exactly, the man shouldn't have wore suit na
Muslim women sef they tend to overdo....but come to their closet nah them dey overdo

Hope you wouldn't mind me saying... You are beautiful smiley
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by creepsyme(f): 6:48pm On Aug 29, 2016
eleburu:
What kind of wedding dress is this. Wife and the bridal train cover everything. I think this is cool

http://www.naijapopular.com/2016/08/see-what-this-bride-wore-on-her-wedding.html?m=1
na by force?
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by empressruky(f): 6:53pm On Aug 29, 2016
agarawu23:
sad

I dislike these set of Muslims. I hate make ppl too carry religion for head like gala. We cant be like the prophets and God knows that. Most of These over religious ppl that claims they are following God's way are wicked, heartless nd dangerous.

They shouldn't have used wedding gown sef.
Thank you very much, those kind of people are the ones that commit more atrocities and still look at other muslims as sinners. I am a Muslim but that whole cover up thing is a no no for me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by Omojudy: 7:09pm On Aug 29, 2016
Yehman:
Can someone pls alert Lie Mohammed a.k.a Baba masquerade about this new job/employment opportunities.

˙˙˙ʞɔɐq ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ
uɹnʇ ǝsɐǝןd noʎ uɐɔ
'noʎ uɹǝɔuoɔ ʇ,usǝop
ʇɐɥʇ ƃuıɥʇǝɯos pɐǝɹ oʇ
ǝuoɥd ɹnoʎ ƃuıuɹnʇ uı
pǝpǝǝɔɔns ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ʇɐɥʇ ʍou
How did you type that?
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by flackoFlint(m): 7:13pm On Aug 29, 2016
Gflat:

... It's not necessarily a must that you comment..it's a free world. You shouldn't be putting groundnut in another person's Garri.....thank God you know she is a Muslim, and hope you understand something before you take your big hand and start typing irrelevant things... Mtcheww
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by horrmorr(m): 7:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
mtcheeeeewwww
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by namuguibe(m): 8:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
carmag:

aperantly he's a yoruba guy they are not into religious extremism on like brain washed dudes up north
yes, I agree with you, Islamic radicalism is only practiced in certain geographic regions of Muslims - thankfully!!
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by Yehman(m): 8:59pm On Aug 29, 2016
Omojudy:

How did you type that?
ɹǝʇɐן ǝɯ ʞuɐɥʇ uǝɥʇ puɐ
ƃuıdʎʇ ǝןıɥʍ dn sƃǝן ɹnoʎ ǝsıɐɹ puɐ
ɹooןɟ ǝɥʇ uo pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ ǝɔɐןd ʇsnɾ
˙˙˙ɐɐu ǝןdɯıs ʎɹǝʌ s,ʇı
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by Omojudy: 9:06pm On Aug 29, 2016
Yehman:

ɹǝʇɐן ǝɯ ʞuɐɥʇ uǝɥʇ puɐ
ƃuıdʎʇ ǝןıɥʍ dn sƃǝן ɹnoʎ ǝsıɐɹ puɐ
ɹooןɟ ǝɥʇ uo pɐǝɥ ɹnoʎ ǝɔɐןd ʇsnɾ
˙˙˙ɐɐu ǝןdɯıs ʎɹǝʌ s,ʇı
Not funny, Mr stingy with knowledge.
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by Yehman(m): 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
Omojudy:

Not funny, Mr stingy with knowledge.
No naa. It's simple, using google just search for flip text or upside down text. Open the site and type within the box provided, if u choose upside down site; then the text would appear upside down at the box below. But, if u choose flip text, then select flip text after typing and it will automatically turn the text upside down.
Better-still here is the Weblink: http://www.fliptext.info
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by Funjosh(m): 9:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
BABANGBALI:
Standing from left to right : funjosh, eleko1,lalasticlala, mukina2, osusumustflow, msglobalwonder and VickyRotex

Stop smoking expired weed BABANGBALI.
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by numericalguy(m): 10:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
rubyradiance:

Its a pity that you all are so full of rage,insults and revenge all the time,I'm not here to start a religious fight cos I was taught to accommodate anybody,,, but come to really think of it why will I take pictures when I've been masqueraded Who will recognize me in the picture Just thinking and I haven't stopped laughing

It is not our fault that you are the cvrrsed granddaughter of the cvrrsed Hitler.

Did they use your money to snap the picture?
Did they force the dress on you?
Did they ask or even need your permission to put on the dress?
Did they even care if you liked the dress?
Did they use your money to buy the dress?
Do they even cared if you exist?

Stvppid cursed daughter of satan says she can accommodate everybody but has been hurling insults at Muslims instead of facing her frustrated and miserable life.
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by Gasout(m): 10:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
Na by force to do wedding with suit?...rubbish at it peak
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by Kings2rule(m): 10:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
HMMM... WHAHALA DEY OOO. I NO COME NAIRALAND TODAY. I JUST DEY PASS. MITCHEWWWWWW!!!..
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by danot1030: 10:57pm On Aug 29, 2016
na by force? for all i know, Islam is satanic, Islam is fake.
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by BABANGBALI: 11:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
Funjosh:

Stop smoking expired weed BABANGBALI.
It's the sweetest thing on earth
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by milky3(f): 12:11am On Aug 30, 2016
wanna be bride na by force
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by numericalguy(m): 5:01am On Aug 30, 2016
milky3:
wanna be bride na by force

Yes.. She wanna be bride by force and how is that your problem. She's not responsible for your inability to get married.

Useless bigot.
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by numericalguy(m): 5:07am On Aug 30, 2016
Gasout:
Na by force to do wedding with suit?...rubbish at it peak

Na by foce to do wedding and how are we expecting a basstarrd like you to know that. Its not their fault that you dont know the cow that impregnated you prosstitutte mother.

Useless basstarrd son of a worthless prostitoote can never know the value of marriage.
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by Omojudy: 6:32am On Aug 30, 2016
Yehman:

No naa. It's simple, using google just search for flip text or upside down text. Open the site and type within the box provided, if u choose upside down site; then the text would appear upside down at the box below. But, if u choose flip text, then select flip text after typing and it will automatically turn the text upside down.
Better-still here is the Weblink: http://www.fliptext.info
Now you are a darling. Thank you.
Re: See What This Bride Wore On Her Wedding Day (pics) by Yehman(m): 8:01am On Aug 30, 2016
Omojudy:

Now you are a darling. Thank you.
U are welcome. Wait oo, are u Mr, Mrs or Miss?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Buried In A Star Beer Bottle Casket In Ghana. Photos / English Family Storms Nigeria For Their Bride (Photos) / Hilarious And Beautiful Wedding Pictures To Make Your Day (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.