Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,241 members, 7,829,441 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:59 AM

Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months (30900 Views)

The New Law For Ekiti Cultists As Fayose Signs Anti-cultism Bill Into Law (Pics) / Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics / Fayose Signs Ekiti Open Grazing Prohibition Bill (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by wolelove(m): 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
I never liked Fayose but I support this 100%

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by Pureheart91(m): 5:27pm On Aug 29, 2016
Take a fulaniman(daura) to Ekiti, anD get him a 6 months jail sentence with hard labour----kai Fayose i Dab for u...Sai Baba Fayose!! grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by sarutobie(m): 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
a bold statement from ekiti state government... unlike the weeping governor from Enugu state..how did we end up with stooges and abuja crooks as leaders in SE?

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by Ali13(m): 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
you deserve three ramp of eba and egusi soup

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by bamidele74(m): 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
I doff my cap for Mr Fayose for this great move.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by nevilbot: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
EazyMoh:
State Laws versus federal laws, this bill ain't going nowhere. A Nigerian has a constitutional right to move around in to any part of the country lawfully.

Guy plz read before u comment. So does federal law allow anyone not law enforcement to move around with arms and weapons? Or did d ekiti law prohibit free movement of people including d Fulani abi wen did cattle become people.

Comprehension is surely a problem here. I am not a fayose fan but with this I give him d thumps up

14 Likes

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 29, 2016
This is my man any day and any time, when i grow up, i would love to be like you sir, keep going the Lord is with you

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by olabeth(f): 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
[b][/b][email][/email]so cows are part of Nigeria people abi?

1 Like

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by holluphemydavid(m): 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nice one Fayose, but 6months is too small

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by bensine: 5:29pm On Aug 29, 2016
lolz...fayose have is so funny...like this bill I know d man will sign it with all pleasure cos he himself is anti-buhari govt and herdsmen r Fulani's. this is the best proactive bill ever passed in Nigeria in history. I love the prompt move and never again r we going to hear herdsmen attack or carry arms in ekiti state. God bless this man for this move....let our south east goovernors be crying like goat instead of acting. someday, their family will b a victim, then they will know how painful it is to lose someone. fools!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by victorazy(m): 5:30pm On Aug 29, 2016
EazyMoh:
State Laws versus federal laws, this bill ain't going nowhere. A Nigerian has a constitutional right to move around in to any part of the country lawfully.

Even when his presence is a threat abi?
Why won't the kidnappers be patrolling on the street freely

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by Nobody: 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
nevilbot:

Guy plz read before u comment. So does federal law allow anyone not law enforcement to move around with arms and weapons? Or did d ekiti law prohibit free movement of people including d Fulani abi wen did cattle become people.

Comprehension is surely a problem here. I am not a fayose fan but with this I give him d thumps up

Tell the guy well, read before comment

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by miqos02(m): 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
good

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by bamidele74(m): 5:31pm On Aug 29, 2016
sarutobie:
a bold statement from ekiti state government... unlike the weeping governor from Enugu state..how did we end up with stooges and abuja crooks as leaders in SE?

I wonder o!

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by danosky91(m): 5:32pm On Aug 29, 2016
EazyMoh:
you must be high on locally prepared fushi

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by kinguwem: 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
EazyMoh:
lol, a constitutional right to move anywhere with animals & rifles?

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by deebrain(m): 5:33pm On Aug 29, 2016
Not really a Fayose person.....

But this move is well commendable

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by dadaha: 5:34pm On Aug 29, 2016
I hope they won't kidnap FAYOSE

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
abokibuhari:
the only brave man in the history of of the Yoruba race after fani kayode

awolowo can't and is not fit to untie fayose's number
Aren't you supposed to be asking the Governor of Enugu State to imitate Fayose?

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by Chienex24(m): 5:35pm On Aug 29, 2016
best news I have heard today...

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by BABANGBALI: 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
I hate Fayose with passion but for this I give him thumbs up. For once I'm proud of him.

If dem born any fulani man well carry your cows go ekiti state

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by MrSly(m): 5:36pm On Aug 29, 2016
This is leadership and governance, security of lives and property first before any other thing. Fayose is like a father to his people not just a governor.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by NevetsIbot(m): 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
EazyMoh:
and that law doesn't cover their animals.. And that law gives them no right to thread on other peoples private properties

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by Cuteamigo1(m): 5:37pm On Aug 29, 2016
I don't like fayose one bit but I must say am very happy about this bill. they should go and open ranches and raise thier cows if that is what they want. I never thought I will say but thumb up fayose.

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by legba1(m): 5:38pm On Aug 29, 2016
Now let the grand patron of miyetti allah do his worst. Ifayoose showing guts and gritt.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by AfroKnight: 5:40pm On Aug 29, 2016
Good move. Let all herdsmen build ranches and pay tax.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by SuperS1Panther: 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
EazyMoh:

Human beings are free to move around anywhere and not animals.

The law restrict movement of animals.

Receive understanding.

6 Likes

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by hoodmenconcept(m): 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
EazyMoh:

did you read the bills very well... A herdsman is restricted from moving with arms, never said they don't have right to move anywhere they want but not with firearms.

You n mumu are like Jacob Zuma

4 Likes

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by josite: 5:41pm On Aug 29, 2016
EazyMoh:

legislation on crime is basically that of the state government and the bill is not asking them not to to move around but not to move around destroying the investment of others and nothing entitles a non memeber of the security forces to go around carrying arms.fayose got this one right and i believe many states will follow and the supreme court will finally speak on the validity of this law.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by Kdon2: 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
EazyMoh:

Let dem try the will of law in Ekiti now and see whether no be prison den go land na!

1 Like

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by goshen26: 5:44pm On Aug 29, 2016
Nice one from Fayose....but wait ooo, Y is it that I don't find cows going upandan in Lagos?

shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Fayose Signs Ekiti Anti-Gazing Bill Into Law, Herdsmen To Be Jailed For 6 Months by DamiBukola: 5:46pm On Aug 29, 2016
kinguwem:
lol, a constitutional right to move anywhere with animals & rifles?
U r so annoying, why trying to educate someone who has sold his soul to the devil? A fool at 40 is a fool forever so stop dignifying the .... by quoting him. e jor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Offu: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Killing Of Catholic Priest In Enugu / PDP's Caleb Muftwang Wins Plateau Governorship Election (2023) / Non-Indigene Resident Form And Tax In Oba, Anambra Cause Stir Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.